An Acquired Taste Ch. 03

Story Info
Erin loses a lot more control over his life.
2.7k words
4.54
20.2k
18

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willyou93
willyou93
76 Followers

It's been 2 days since I started college and my life feels like it's on a completely new trajectory. The rest of my date with Jenna was surreal. The food tasted amazing, and we couldn't stop laughing together. Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but I think she's the one. I came to college with the intent of "getting bitches." But now....now I just want her.

I'm not sure if Cameron left or if I was too high to notice he was still around. But that was a problem for the future. It was just me and her. We kissed again when we got back to campus. And not just a smooch this time - it was tender and passionate. I wonder if she could tell that she's the first girl I've kissed? If she could, she didn't seem to mind.

The walk back to my room passed in a haze. Maybe because I'm still pretty high. But primarily because I'm just in shock of how well things are going with Jenna. As I approach my door I don't even realize that I should probably knock - with the rate that Jake has been going through bitches, he's probably getting his dick wet right now.

To my surprise he's just hanging out with a girl. The same goth looking chick from before. I search my memory for her name but to no avail. They're laying on his bed - both practically naked, smoking a joint. No lights on, just the dim moonlight illuminating their bodies. I guess everyone is doing it.

"Oh, sorry - want me to come back?" I offer.

"Nah man it's chill. Right?" His lady friend nods her head. In agreement.

Jake holds up the joint, offering it to me as I enter the room. Fuck it, this feels good. I don't have any homework or anything yet. Let's live it up. I take a hit and hand it back.

"To be honest I'm already pretty toasted. But I think it's starting to wear off. So this is nice."

"Fuck yeah bro. Date with Jenna went well I take it?" Jake's lady friend let's out an "ohhhh?" - clearly piquing her interest with the talk of romance.

"Yeah man. It feels silly to say so early on but...I think she's it."

"Damn bro, you move fast. You sure you don't want to try a few samples before you place your order?" The girl - Allie. It just hit me. Her name was Allie. Allie giggled at his analogy, tracing her fingers along his well defined chest.

"I dunno. That's what I thought, but...well it just feels right."

"Well hey man, best of luck to you. I'm rooting for you."

"Don't tell her that yet, though" Allie chimes in, "you'll scare her off."

"Yeah, no I wasn't planning on it."

Allie doesn't respond. Just takes another hit from the joint and offer it to me.

I take the joint and pause for a moment, my mind lingering on the fact that Allie's lips were just on this. I inhale and pass it back to her, my eyes lingering on her breasts for but a moment as I do. They're practically falling out of the lace bra she's wearing. Then I notice a smirk on her face. She noticed.

"Sorry lover boy but you couldn't handle me" she jabs, playfully.

My eyes dart back and forth between her and Jake, worrying that I offended one of them. "N-no I wasn't..." I stammer before she blows smoke in my face. It stings my eyes and I hear Jake laugh as I cough. I managed to keep it together for the puffs so far - I'm starting to get the hang of it, but I wasn't ready for that much smoke in my face.

"Don't worry bro. No offense, but you aren't exactly a threat here."

Ouch. He's got a point, though. Allie has this...presence to her. She didn't even flinch when I opened the door. She didn't care that she's half naked in front of me. Even now, seated and eye to eye, it feels like she's looking down on me. Is that just how she is? If anyone had walked in that door, would she have acted the same? Or did she realize exactly what Jake is saying now from seeing me earlier - that I'm 'not a threat'?

They both exude power. The way they lay, in a sort of half recline, confident in their bodies, clearly still sweaty and disheveled from what I can only assume was intense sex. The way they speak. Quiet, but firm. Jake possesses a certain machismo that I lack. Maybe if I study how he behaves I can channel some of that and stand up to Cameron. Maybe impress Jenna, too.

The night passes on and we make small talk for a little while before I turn in for bed. I lie awake on my side, back to my roommate and his lover, trying to sleep. Before long I hear the fait sounds of a wet slurping. She's giving him head. Part of me wants to turn and look - to see what that face that looked down on me looks like in a less powerful position, cock in her mouth. But I'm reminded that just a few hours ago - I was in her position. I push the thought out of my head and let my mind drift off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Brr* *Brr* *Brr*

That's not my alarm. Three quick vibrations...I think it's a text message.

"I had a wonderful time yesterday. Let's do it again sometime!"

This is the best text I could've received to start my morning. Jenna wants to see me again.

"I'd love to. Are you free tonight?" I respond.

I roll over and rub my eyes. I didn't not sleep well - on account of my roommate clapping cheeks last night. I slowly drag my half awake gaze across the room to see if Allie is still here.

Well there's some Allie's panties on the floor. A bra on the chair. Those must be Jake's boxers over there. And, yep. They both seem to still be asleep in bed. The blankets must've shifted around as they slept because Allie's ass is in plain view. Damn is it juicy. Jake's a lucky guy, that's for sure.

I go about my morning routine, doing my best not to wake them. They either don't have classes until later or just don't care. Luckily I don't run into Cameron in the bathroom this morning. I only have one class today, and it's first thing in the morning.

Class drags on. I haven't heard back from Jenna yet. She must be busy. I keep impulsively checking my phone during class until...

*Brr* *Brr* *Brr*

Finally, with less than 10 minutes left in class. I tap my phone to wake it and read the text without being too obvious that I'm not paying attention.

"My room. 15 minutes. Make sure you wear those panties I gave you and don't be late."

Shit. It's Cameron, not Jenna. How long am I going to have to deal with this? Not like I have much choice. I almost forgot about those panties. Hopefully my room is empty when I get back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I slowly push open the door to my dorm, looking to Jake's bed as soon as I can.

Shit. They're both still asleep. Well...at least if I'm quiet they probably won't notice me.

I check my phone. I hadn't noticed it go off - but I have a new text from Jenna.

"Tonight works for me :) want to come over to my room and watch a movie?"

Dammit. Only a few minutes before he wants me at his room, and I don't want to risk being late. I don't have time to reply - or to take the panties to the bathroom to change.

I reach under my bed and pull the shorts out. Dammit. Why did I have to push these so far back. Finally I get my hand on them and pull, but I hit my head as I pull myself out from under.

I glance over to the other side of the room. No signs of movement from either of them. I quickly drop my pants and slide the panties on, keeping my eyes on Allie and Jake as I do. I manage to get my pants on over the panties without issue. I whip my shirt off and fumble with the bra. I have so little experience with these clasps. It's tough, and it takes me a moment. That's when I notice Allie turn her head my way.

Her face goes beet red. Well, I guess she's not guess her outer facade can be penetrated...just a shame this is what it took. But her blush quickly turns to a smirk as I clasp the bra. I throw my shirt on overtop and whisper to her.

"Look I can't explain right now but please don't tell anyone."

She rolls to face me fully, her breasts in clear view, and lays silently for a moment before responding.

"Looks like lover boy isn't quite as innocent as he seems. My lips are sealed...for now."

I clench my jaw. It'll have to do for now. I race out the door with less attention to being quiet now. I'm running out of time.

Nobody in the hall. I have to run. I do a light jog down the hall, trying not to make it too obvious that I'm in such a hurry. I knock on Cameron's door and check my phone. One minute late. Fuck.

"Well now. Look who decided to show up." Cameron says as he opens the door.

"I'm here. Please tell me you didn't send it to anyone."

Cameron glances up and down the hall. "Not yet. But if you want to make sure I don't, let me see what you're wearing."

"Okay cool" I say as I try to walk in to his room. He blocks me with his body.

"Nah. You're not coming in unless you can prove you did as you were told."

"What? In the hallway?" I exclaim.

"Fine then. Don't." he says as he begins to close the door. "I'm sure Jenna will love to see these pictures..."

I reach out to stop the door from closing. "Wait wait! Okay fine...I'll do it..."

Cameron says nothing, only watching and waiting. I take one more glance up and down the hallway. Nobody in sight, so I being to strip as quickly as I can.

I stand in the hallway wearing nothing but a pair of bra and panties, unsure of what to do with my hands as Cameron stares upon me silently. My nerves get the better of me and I start to fidget, looking frantically up and down the hall.

"Good bitch boy. I knew you could do it" he says as he gestures me inside. I grab my discarded clothes and rush into his room.

"I have a surprise for you, bitch boy."

"Oh no...what now?" I ask. Cameron pulls a strange plastic device out of a bag..

"What is that?" I ask.

"A chastity device. For that little clit you call a dick."

"W-what? What does it do?"

"It makes it so that you can't stroke your little clit. You don't deserve too cum like a real man does."

"I'm not wearing that...."

"You don't have a choice, bitch boy. I'll take it off only when you've earned it."

"That's not fair!" I shout.

"What about this makes you think I give a fuck what you think is fair?"

I can feel a scowl on my face.

"You better act right" he warns.

I release the tension in my face and think back to how Jake acted.

"Nah you don't scare me. You're not a threat" I say as nonchalantly as I can.

Cameron just lets out a cackle, then pulls out his phone.

"You won't do it" I do my best to maintain my composure.

Then - hear it ring. He put it on speaker phone.

"W-who are you c-calling?" I can feel my facade being pulled out from underneath of me. Then, a moment later -

"Hello? Who's calling? Hello?" It's Jennas voice. I panic and grab the chastity device from his hand, drop my panties and fumble with the device trying to figure it out.

He hangs up, then shows me how it works, stepping closer to me and invading my personal space. My head flashes back to how close we were in the stall at the restaurant. I can feel is breath on me as he leans in close, showing me how to assemble the device. It's oddly...romantic.

He steps away and leaves me to my devices. I snap out of the feeling that had come over me. I hate this guy. I don't like being close to him. What the fuck was I thinking?

I fiddle with the device for a moment before it's on and ready to be locked into place. Cameron, lock in hand, steps forward. He invades my personal space once again as he clicks the lock into place, keeping the key.

"S-so....how do I get it off?"

"That's up to me. So you better please me" he says. I look up at him, still in close. We lock eyes and I feel weaker than I have ever felt. He has a smolder in his eyes. I feel small looking up at him. Its weirdly nice. I begin to drop to my knees and unbuckle his pants. Time to give it my all.

I gather as much saliva in my mouth as I can and start sucking - slow at first. I suck on the head, then lick down the shaft to his balls. I really want to show him I deserve to be set free, so I suckle on his balls and inhale his man musk. I look up at him from beneath his manhood and see that he's looking down on me - the smolder now a raging fire. I drag my lips up his cock to the head and take him as far into my throat as I can.

I feel his hand grasp at the back of my head as he begins to thrust into me. I hold it together, suppressing my gagging as he fucks my throat. To my surprise he doesn't last long.

A mere 3 minutes in and he exclaims "I'm gonna cum!"

He pulls out of my throat and shoots his load all over my face again. As he does, I want to earn my release, so I stick my tongue out and accept his warm load. I can feel my cock strain against the cage. When did I get hard? Do I....like this?

A towel hits my face and Cameron lets out a relieved sigh, laying down on his bed.

"S-so....did I earn it?"

Cameron chuckles. "You think one of my orgasms is worth one of yours?"

"In what way?"

"Every way, bitch boy."

I'm about to protest, but my cock is so hard. I know if I protest it will only set me back further. With cum still on my face I swallow my pride. "No, Sir. You're right."

"I know I am. And if you were free you'd probably go and get yourself off a few times, wouldn't you?"

"P-probably, Sir."

Cameron leans in close as I finish wiping his cum from my face.

"I told you. You're going to earn it. And? I want you desperate. So it stays for now."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I leave Cameron's room, panties and cage in place.

Finally I have a moment to text Jenna back.

"Sure! I'm ready whenever. Just let me know."

I arrive back at my room and hear the sounds of moaning coming from inside. Then I remember that Allie saw me with a bra on. I can't go in there right now. But I need to change out of this bra at least. So I head to the bathroom and take the bra off in a stall, then shove it in my pocket.

I really should throw this away, but...I can't risk not wearing it next time Cameron calls on me. He clearly means business.

*Brr* *Brr* *Brr*

"Feel free to come over whenever!"

Well. Here goes nothing. I shove the bra in my pocket and check my face in the mirror. Confident that there's no cum left on my face, I head for Jenna's room.

willyou93
willyou93
76 Followers