An Acquired Taste Ch. 05

Story Info
Erin questions his relationship and makes a discovery.
4k words
4.68
14.4k
16

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willyou93
willyou93
75 Followers

The next morning I awaken to a surprising (if not a little more familiar than I would prefer it to be) sight. I open my eyes and about halfway across my small, shared room is Jake - naked, wet, and glistening. His cock is approximately eye-level while I lay on my bed, so I'm greeted with a view of his dangling, impressive manhood first thing in the morning as he rubs a towel through his hair.

"G'morning sunshine," he says with a grin, pulling the towel from his face. He lays it at the foot of his bed and begins to, with absolutely zero haste, rifle through his drawer to fetch some underwear. This man has absolutely no shame - and I can't blame him. If I had a cock that big I'd be swinging it around for everyone to see, too.

"Morning..." I say, doing my best to look anywhere but in his direction. "You got class today?"

"Nah. Gonna go see this new chick I met" he explains. Does this guy ever go to class? Seems like all he does is get laid. And where does he find the time to meet these women when all he does is have sex?

"Another one huh?"

"Yeah, man. This cute little brunette girl. We met on one of those anonymous dating apps, so I don't know her face but I've seen her body. She's a little flat, but a nice ass."

"Don't you get tired of...I dunno...constantly putting in the work with so many women?"

He pulls out a pair of boxers, then turns and walks toward me, boxers in hand. As he closes in I lose my war with myself, there's nothing I can do to look away any longer when he gets close enough to place his free hand on my shoulder, sort of half bent over looking down at me. Now, rather than look away, I'm doing everything I can to maintain eye contact for fear of making him think I'm looking at his dick.

"See there's your problem. What do you mean 'work?' It's not that hard my man" he explains. I stare him in the eye as he does, knowing that his dick is still out and dangling in my periphery. I feel my cock strain in its cage. Really? Even this is doing it? I really have changed.

I do nothing but nod in response - too intimidated to utter a response. It's not that I got the feeling that he was trying to scare me, but his raw energy was overwhelming me. Jake breaks eye contact and backs up, now fully standing upright - dick again at eye level. I glance at it but quickly look back up at his face. He's not even a little hard and easily 3 times my size.

"Just gotta have some confidence, my friend. The ladies love confidence. The rest comes easy."

He's right. I'm always stumbling and stammering over my words. I need to be more confident. "Thanks for the advice, Jake. I'm lucky to have you around."

Jake grins and pats me on the shoulder. "Don't mention it bro. But hey, it's not like you need my advice. You and Jenna do the deed yet?"

"Oh, uh" I begin to stammer but Jake's advice is firmly latched in my mind. "Totally man. Yeah, we fucked last night. She was tight" I say, trying to exude the same level of authority he does.

"Nice bro" he exclaims, holding his fist out for a bump.

I press my fist to his. Why lie? I guess on some level I want to impress him. He's got his shit together with women. I want him to think I'm cool. He's pretty much my only friend on campus so far.

He turns and finishes getting dressed before leaving for class. Fortunately, I have some time before my first class of the day. I check my phone and notice a new text. Must've happened while I was talking to Jake. I cross my fingers hoping to see Jenna's name, instead, I see Cameron's.

"My room. We have a deal to discuss."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knock at Cameron's room.

"It's open" I hear from the other side.

I enter to find Cameron in nothing but his boxer shorts, laying in bed smoking a joint. What's with the people at this school? Jake is always fucking, and Cameron is always smoking.

"Hello, Sir."

"Alright, I have a new rule for you bitch boy. I don't want to have to tell you to strip every time you come in. So from now on you come in and strip before saying a word. Got it?"

"Yes Sir," I say, realizing that I never changed into my panties - and I don't even have the bra! I begin to strip, getting fully naked.

"Do you see a problem with this sight, bitch boy?" Cameron asks, rising from his bed and pointing to a mirror. I turn and look at myself in the mirror as Cameron walks up behind me. His taller, hairy, more imposing frame loomed behind my hairless and, by comparison rather feminine body.

"Y-yes, Sir."

"What do you think the problem is?"

"I'm not wearing the" I begin to say before he cuts me off, finishing my sentence.

"The underwear I was nice enough to give you" he growls. "That's a little rude, don't you think?"

"Yes, Sir" I respond "I apologize but I...left my bra in Jenna's room."

Cameron cackles. "That sounds like a fun story. But I'm not in the mood right now. So unless you'd like me to call Jenna up and tell her exactly where that bra came from, you'll do 2 things for me. One - you'll go to your room and put your panties on. And two - you'll come back here with all of your boxers in hand. Now."

"All of th-" I begin to complain before he cuts me off again, this time with a slap to the face. I recoil from the slap, shocked at what has occurred.

"I didn't ask for a response. I told gave you a command" he says calmly before shifting to anger to say "Now go."

I don't even turn to look at him, I just grab my clothes and fumble to put them on as I walk out of the door, walking quickly down the hall to my room. I do as he says, and return with all of my boxers in hand. As I enter I remember the other command I was given. I drop my boxers and immediately strip - this time down to my panties.

Cameron pulls out a trash bag and begins shoving all of my boxers into them. "If you can't do something as simple as wearing your panties when you come here, I guess you'll just have to wear them all the time" he explains. "These are going in the trash."

"But-" I begin to protest but stop when he shoots me a glare. "Yes Sir."

He throws the bag of boxers into the corner of the room, then pulls out the same bag that my panties came out of and tosses me 2 more pairs. "Now you have no excuses."

I examine them. The original pair I was given is a sort of cheeky cut lace. The two I just received are far less modest - a purple thong and a pink g-string.

"Now. You owe me for some weed. How are you gonna make that happen?"

"I don't have much money, Sir..."

"I figured as much. So offer me something else."

I look up from my new panties, trying to read his body language for a hint as to what he might want.

"M-my mouth, Sir?"

"M-m-m-my m-m-m-mouth" he mocks. "I already have that whenever I want. Try harder."

I gulp, knowing where this is going. Remember, Erin. Confidence. "My ass" I state as confidently as I can.

Cameron grins and I feel like I've walked into a trap. This is what he wanted all along, isn't it? And I'm playing right into his hand. I've never taken anything up my ass before, but it seemed like the only logical next step to offer.

He reaches into a drawer, then tosses me a douche, some lube, and a butt plug. "The next time I call on you. You better be ready to pay up."

"Y-yes, Sir."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After classes are done for the day I return to my room. I stare at the collection of tools given to me by Cameron and realize that, when he calls on me, I'll have to move pretty fast, and I have no idea what I'm doing with them. I pull my laptop out and start googling. "How to douche." A video shows up in the search results, and I hit play.

A man starts explaining how to insert the device, and about 2 minutes into the video there's a knock at my door. Who could that be? I hit pause, then shove the douche, lube, and plug under my bed sheet.

I open the door and see Allie. "Sorry, Jake isn't here..."

She doesn't respond, simply pushing past me into the room. First, she walks over to the cabinet where Jake and I keep snacks. She grabs a bag of fruit snacks, then sits on Jake's bed and lies back. "Let's talk," she says, popping a fruit snack into her mouth.

"Is this about...the bra?" I say in a hushed tone.

She eats another fruit snack and leans forward, resting her elbows on her knees. "Duh." At this angle her shirt is hanging low, and her cleavage is catching my eye. "So spill. How long have you been a sissy?"

"I'm!" I shout before lowering my voice "I'm not a sissy..." I say getting closer to her, sitting on the futon in the middle of the room. "You gotta promise not to tell anyone but...I'm being blackmailed."

"For wearing a bra?"

"No! For...well, public indecency. But he's making me wear a bra sometimes. Among other things."

Allie looks at me, perplexed, chewing on a fruit snack. This close up I can smell her perfume. The more I learn about Allie, the harder it is to not be attracted to her. Her shoulder-length black hair shifts as she lays back again, half reclined in a similar position to the other night when we talked, this time lifting her feet to lay them on my lap.

I force back the urge to question what is happening - remembering that confidence is key. I shouldn't let this bother me. Time to swing my big dick, like Jake.

"So another guy is forcing you to wear women's clothing because he has a picture of you with your dick out?"

"Pretty much."

"What does he get out of it, though? Do you send him pictures of yourself in the bra?"

"Not quite..." I say, my confidence wavering.

She stops chewing and sits back up, eyes wide. "You're sucking his dick!" she shouts.

"Shh! Keep your voice down" I plead.

"Man I knew you were a wimp but this takes it to a whole new level," she says, returning to her feet up recline, popping another fruit snack. "You're truly spineless."

"No, I'm not, Allie, listen-" yet again today I'm cut off.

"Rub my feet," she says - not harshly, nor cruelly. She states it as a demand, but in her sultry voice, it feels less like a demand and more like a fact. In the same way someone would say "The sun will rise tomorrow." It's an eventuality that's all but guaranteed. She's not asking me to rub her feet. She knows it will happen. And I don't fight it.

I pull off her Converse and begin to rub her soles.

"So are you wearing it now?" she asks.

"N-no...I lost it..."

"How?"

"It...fell out of my pocket in Jenna's room...I think..."

"Ha! That's priceless. I'm sure it's more than just the bra, though."

"W-well...."

"Show me," she says, again in that matter-of-fact way.

I hesitate for a moment wondering where the confidence I thought I mustered went, then rise and remove my pants. Allie doesn't bat an eye - she was expecting the panties. I stand for a moment, waiting for something - anything. As if I can't make decisions of my own anymore. Was I always this way?

"Sit" she commands. I do so, and her feet find their way back to my lap. Instinctively my hands resume the foot rub.

"I see he's got you locked up, too."

"Y-you know what this is?"

"I know what a chastity cage is, Erin" she explains, clearly annoyed at the thought that I questioned her knowledge. "Looks like lover boy can't do much loving, huh?"

"Yeah, not with this on..."

I'm rubbing her right foot, and her left inches its way up my thigh to my panties then strokes my locked cock through the fabric. I jump in my seat a little as she makes contact. I was already hard, but now I can feel my cock pulsing from the flowing blood in my restraint.

"Poor boy. Whatever will you do?" she teases.

"I had the opportunity to have sex with Jenna but had to turn her down because I didn't want her to see."

"Tsk tsk. Well, I guess you got lucky, then."

"Lucky? What do you mean?"

She rolls her eyes and crumples the now empty package her gummies came in. "I mean you didn't disappoint her, Erin. Do you think any woman would be pleased by this little thing between your legs?" I can feel the contempt in her voice. It makes sense - she clearly prefers Jake's cock, which dwarfs my own.

"It's not about the size of the boat..." I begin to recite the adage regarding the size of one's manhood.

"Don't tell me you actually believe that, do you? That's just nonsense little dicked boys came up with to make themselves feel better" she explains. "I can assure you that size. Does. Matter."

"Why are you telling me this?" I say, unconsciously pausing the foot rub as my emotions begin to overwhelm me.

Allie leans forward once again, removing her feet from my lap. "Because I want to help you be the best that you can be, silly." She leans in even further, her mouth mere centimeters from my ear. Her breath sends shivers down my spine. "And I hate to break it to you, but the best *you*" she scoffs "is one that puts his little dick out of his mind and focuses on pleasing others."

Allie grabs her shoes and slips them on. "Don't be so selfish. You're always talking about how much you're into Jenna, and how much you want to have sex with her. Have you ever stopped to wonder what she wants?"

"I-I guess I just thought she wanted me..."

"Have you asked her to be exclusive?"

"Well...no...I just thought we were on the same page."

"If you want to know how she feels, ask her to be exclusive. She might not be as into you as you think, lover boy."

The doubt creeps in. Am I off about her? Maybe she came here looking to fuck a bunch of guys the same way I came looking to fuck girls. I changed, but maybe she still feels that way. Is she just using me like everyone else is?

Allie stands up, then shoves her snack wrapper in my mouth. "Chew on that a little and let me know what she says." Before she leaves the room she stops. "Oh, and don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door clicks shut and I rush for my phone.

"Hey Jenna. Are you busy tonight?" Send.

Hopefully I get a response soon. I have to know.

*Brr* *Brr* *Brr*

That was fast!

"Yeah, hanging out with my friend tonight. Why, what's up?"

Her friend...no name. Could it be a guy?

"Oh, just wanted to see your pretty face. Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow it is :)"

Okay. I just have to be patient. Tomorrow I'll ask her if we can be exclusive, she'll say yes, and I won't have to worry anymore.

I set my phone down and return to the video I had been watching prior to Allie's arrival. I hit play, but soon realize I can't focus. What if Jenna is about to get fucked by another guy?

I try to direct my attention back to the video, but it doesn't last long. Jake said he was seeing a brunette girl. It...couldn't be, right? Now I have to know for sure. I close my laptop and stand up - only now realizing that I never put my pants back on. I've been sitting here in my panties this whole time. What if Jake had walked in? I'm getting way too used to these, and it's only been a couple of days.

With my pants on I head out the door. I know where Jenna's room is, and thankfully it's only on the second floor. If I walk in the right place I might be able to get a glimpse into her room. If I'm lucky, they'll be there and I'll be able to see who she's hanging out with.

One quick walk later and I'm approaching the position where I can see in her window. I can't stop and stare for too long - if they look out the window and see me it could cause problems. Just take a look and keep walking.

Finally I'm in position. I turn my head and take a look and I can see clear as day both Jenna and Jake sitting on the bed, talking. Fuck. Did it already happen? Or is it going to happen? Should I go knock on the door and try to put a stop to it?

*Brr* *Brr* *Brr*

My phone vibrates. I know who it's going to be.

"Come get your ass fucked bitch boy."

This is the worst timing.

I pry myself from the situation and rush to my dorm.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tools in hand I proceed to the bathroom. Once in a stall, I text Cameron:

"Cleaning up, be there ASAP."

I didn't pay much attention, but I got the basics of how to do it from the video. I clean up as best I can, then squirt some lube onto the butt plug. It's maybe the size of my thumb, tapered. Here goes nothing.

I slowly press it against my ass and to my surprise, there's no pain. It slips in without much issue, and while it's certainly uncomfortable, it isn't terrible. Maybe this won't be so bad. I slide my panties back on, then my pants and I'm off to Cameron's room.

He opens the door and I enter, remembering my new rule I strip to my panties.

"Good slut. Now get me warmed up."

I've gotten so used to taking orders lately. I do as I'm told right away and drop to my knees, taking his cock into my mouth. Cameron lights up a joint while I suck, takes a drag, then offers me a hit. I remove my mouth from his cock and inhale the drugs into my body. Thank god. I need to escape. I need to get my mind off of Jenna and Jake. They weren't even doing anything, but knowing Jake I don't doubt something happened.

My mouth is back on his cock in an instant. I slurp at the head, trying to build up saliva so that I can slide more of his cock into my mouth. The longer I'm at it the more I can take. The drugs kick in, and I take a few more hits while sucking his cock. By the time his cock is fully hard I'm no longer thinking about Jenna and Jake. Just feeling good.

Cameron's hand reaches down to my throat, and he pulls me to my feet. I grab his arm as he pulls me up, trying to alleviate the force on my throat. I can feel the muscles in his arm move and contract as he pulls. It seems so effortless to him. I only weigh 130 lbs, so that's probably very little to him. If I had to guess, he's well over 200 lbs of muscle.

Hand still at my throat he lowers me onto my back, down on his bed. His large hands move from my throat, down my body to my legs. He pushes them back so that my knees are to my chest. I'm folded in half, and he reaches for the plug in my ass. He pulls it out surprisingly gently, then leans in close and whispers to me "You ready to feel what a real man is like?"

I take a deep breath. "Yes, Sir." I feel his dick press into the space between my cheeks. The head, still wet with my saliva, presses into my hole. I wince with pain, but he doesn't let up. Slowly his cock enters me. I instinctively try to push against him in an attempt to remove him from inside of me. I press one hand into his chest, the other at the side of his abs, near his pelvis. Cameron doesn't budge. I press with my full might and begin to grunt as the pain of being stretched intensifies.

Cameron simply covers my mouth and continues to press in slowly. Even with all my might, he will not move. I feel his abs flex as he thrusts into me, and his pec feels like I'm punching a wall. His body is hard, and I have no hope of escape. Before I know it...the pain is gone. He's no longer moving. I look down and he's bottomed out against my ass. Balls deep.

After a moment he begins to pull back, then thrust. Slowly, rhythmically. It doesn't hurt. As he pushes into me it feels...good. I feel pressure near the base of his thrust. A pressure that feels like he's hitting a switch inside of me. Before I know it I find myself moaning with each thrust - in a higher tone than I knew I could produce.

Maybe it's the weed but...this feels good. Cameron's hand finds its way to my throat again and gains a firm grasp. I can breathe - but barely. Each thrust feels better than the last, and I have no choice but to accept him. My attention lands on his face. We lock eyes and I can feel myself melt under his gaze. Just as before he looks at me like I'm his property. And this time there's no denying it.

willyou93
willyou93
75 Followers
12