An Acquired Taste Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I get lost in the feeling. The pleasure, the submission. I didn't know how good this could feel. Soon I feel that pressure welling up inside of me. With each thrust it builds. He's pressing on something inside of me that's about to burst. My body begins to quiver as an orgasm overwhelms my entire being. I look down and find no cum, but my entire body feels a wave of pleasure emanating from deep within my pelvis.

I don't know if it was a result of me clamping down as I came, or if he was ready to cum himself, but he too begins to moan and grunt. I feel warmth emerge inside of me and know that I just took his load. With deep breaths we collapse in bed together, removing his cock from my whole. I'm overwhelmed with emotion. Everything is too much for me right now. I feel the need for comfort and pull myself close to him. He wraps his arm around me briefly, then asks "How was that, slut?"

"Honestly...incredible. I didn't think I'd like it. But that...was otherworldly."

"I told you. You're more into this than you let on. But we aren't dating. Get the fuck out of my bed."

"Y-yes Sir." I stumble to my feet. My legs tremble beneath me, and I wobble for a moment as I go to grab my clothes. "Have I earned release, Sir?"

"Release? You just got your release, did you not?"

"Well...I guess I did but I was hoping to be free of the cage."

"Nah slut. You owe me more than that."

"Yes Sir."

With that, I put my clothes back on and stumble back to my room.

12