An Acquired Taste Ch. 06

Story Info
Erin tries to earn release, falls into a world of pleasure.
4.4k words
4.77
14.6k
19

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willyou93
willyou93
74 Followers

The next morning I'm woken up by the sound of the door opening and closing. It's Jake finally returning to our dorm.

I rub my eyes as I try to think about what would have him returning only now. Yesterday was a giant blur, so I retrace my steps. I don't remember going to sleep - but I vividly remember getting fucked by Cameron. That's right! I don't have my boxers anymore.

Jake approaches his closet, and I quickly peek under my covers. Yep. I'm wearing a thong - and my cage, of course. This is a problem because I also just remembered where Jake was. I saw him with Jenna. I can't confront him like this. I'm stuck under these covers. I decide to play it coy for now.

"Hey man I take it the date went well?" I ask, trying to sound genuinely curious while holding back a scowl.

"Oh, you're awake," Jake says. "You're never going to believe this. It was Jenna! We had a good laugh about it, but I couldn't do that to you. So we talked a bit, but I ended up going to my backup chick's room for the night. She's a little slut. We fucked all. Night. Long."

At least he's honest about it - but being honest about the fact he was with Jenna doesn't change that he might be lying about going over to another girl's room. He may have stayed with Jenna, but I guess I really have no reason not to believe him. Jake's my friend after all.

"Oh no way, really? Huh, guess I should try and lock her down, make it exclusive" I say, kicking myself for not realizing that would be necessary sooner.

"Yeah man you better get on that," Jake says. "Or someone like me is gonna scoop her out from under you. She's an attractive girl.

He makes a good point. If it hadn't been Jake, would she have fucked someone else?

Jake strips to his boxers and collapses on his bed. Within a few minutes he falls asleep, and I get dressed as quick as I can. Having to wait for him to fall asleep made me late for my first class of the day, but that doesn't stop me from attending.

In between classes, I text Jenna.

"When are we hanging out? :)"

It's going to be painful waiting for this response. I'm not going to be able to focus during class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time classes are done Jenna and I have mad plans. I offered to go to her room to hang out - primarily because I want to try and get that bra back. Finally, the time comes and I make my way there.

I start to panic as I approach her door. What if she doesn't want to be exclusive? What am I going to do if I can't make this official? I knock and do my best to steel my resolve. Confidence is key - like Jake.

Jenna answers the door with a smile. "Hey, you!"

"Hey," I respond. Jenna ushers me inside and I sit on her bed.

I decide it to be best just to rip the band-aid. No small talk is necessary. Be bold!

"I wanted to ask you something, Jenna. What are we?"

"I thought this might be coming. Jake told you, huh?"

"Yeah - but it's okay. I don't care about that. What I do care about is...well. I want you to myself. I can't believe I hadn't thought to ask this yet. But, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Wow. Honestly, Erin, I thought you were going to scold me. I wasn't expecting this."

"I can't be mad that you saw him. It's my fault for not locking you down" I explain.

"I'll be honest. I had no intention of going steady with anyone. But you're so sweet, Erin. I don't think I can pass that up."

She embraces me as she speaks, and we share a deep kiss. Jenna is pretty tall - about 5'7". So neither of us has to lean or stretch much to kiss. We break our kiss and look into each other's eyes.

The rest of the evening goes well. We get high and finally watch the rest of the movie we started the other day. I never get the chance to grab the bra I dropped. She must've mistaken it for her own and put it away or something.

I return to my dorm still riding the high that Jenna and I are official. I don't have to worry about her looking for other guys, and I don't have to worry about Jake. Though, it does bother me a little that she was into Jake's pictures enough to potentially hook up with him. Jake and I are about as far away from each other as we could get, physically.

Jake is tall. Not as tall as Cameron, but still probably 6 feet or so. His dark skin is an obvious difference, as is the muscle. But, it makes me wonder about the less obvious differences. Did she see a picture of his dick? If that's what she's into then I truly might disappoint her, just like Allie said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up the next day and realize that it's finally Friday. The end of my first week of college is nearing. It's been quite the ride in such a short amount of time.

The weekend is ahead of me, but all I can think about is this cage on my cock. Now that Jenna and I are official I'd like to seal the deal and fuck her. I can't do that with this thing on.

Cameron never contacted me yesterday. If he doesn't ask me for things, how am I supposed to earn my freedom? I contemplate my situation for a moment before it dawns on me. Why do I need to wait for him to contact me? If I take the initiative, that's bound to impress him! That should get me out even faster. But do I really want to take that step?

Eventually Jake wakes up. After some small talk, we realize we don't have any big plans for our first weekend here. I'm a little relieved that Jake doesn't have plans - it makes me feel like less of a loser that I don't have any if someone as cool as him doesn't. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides he wants to go fuck some girl and leaves me by myself.

"Why don't we host something here in our dorm?"

I hadn't thought about that. It doesn't have to be a party. But, if Jake invites Allie and I invite Jenna, it could be fun. We could all get high, or maybe we could find some booze, hang out, and have a good time.

That seals it. I have to get this cage off. I know how these things go - I've seen the movies. I need to get this thing off.

I wait for the moment that Jake is digging through his closet to slide my pants on as quick as possible, grab my backpack and head out the door like I'm going to class.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I make my way down the hall and knock on Cameron's door.

Cameron answers the door and sees that it's me, decidedly less surprised than the last time I came to his door without being summoned. "Yeah?" he asks, clearly still tired.

"I want to earn my release, Sir."

He opens the door a little wider as I speak, and I find that he's only wearing boxers. Then I notice that there is a girl in his bed. So that's why he never called on me yesterday. I guess he only calls on me when he doesn't have some pussy to fuck.

I start to worry about the consequences of this - someone else now knows that, at the very least, something is going on between Cameron and me.

He lets out a soft chuckle, then turns to the girl in his bed. "You care if this bitch comes in for a bit?"

I've never seen this girl before, and I'm incredibly embarrassed that she's seeing me from this position - with a front-row seat, no less.

The girl shakes her head no, then continues scrolling on her phone as she had been. I guess I'm of little consequence to her.

Cameron motions me into the room. As I enter I get a closer look at the girl. She has shoulder-length brown hair and, from what I can tell, appears to be naked under the covers. She doesn't take her attention away from her phone as I come in.

I know what I'm supposed to do. Cameron expects me to strip when I enter. I hesitate for a moment and glance at Cameron who is staring at me, waiting. I take a deep breath, then begin to strip. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

My pants hit the floor and I hear the girl say "Are those panties?" I can feel my cheeks redden, but I don't respond. Instead, I drop to my knees wearing nothing but my thong. I do my best to forget about the girl in the room and look up to Cameron.

He approaches me with a grin. When he stops I simply look up to him and, without looking away from his face, find his waistband with my hands and pull his boxers down.

Face-to-face with his cock, I glance in my periphery as discreetly as possible. The girl put her phone down and is now focused solely on what is happening between Cameron and me.

"S-she won't..." I begin to mumble before I'm cut off.

"Do you even know who this is?" Cameron says to the girl.

"Not a clue" she responds.

"P-promise not to take any pictures or videos?" I ask her.

"What would I want those for?" she retorts.

I collect the saliva in my mouth and send it to the front, then open and accept Cameron's flaccid cock into my mouth as far as I can take it.

I hear the girl giggle, then I just barely hear her mumble "What a faggot." I feel Cameron's cock swell in my mouth and my eyes begin to water.

I put my money where my mouth is, working Cameron's cock as best I can. I can tell he's enjoying it. Typically he grabs the back of my head and forces me down, but this time he's gently holding my head, enjoying my handiwork. Through the tears in my eyes, I look up to him. He has his head back in pleasure, and I can feel his cock pulse. Cameron's moans begin to swell as he cums.

In the past, he came down my throat, to the point that I didn't hardly taste it. This time is different, though. He cums with only the head of his cock in my mouth, and I continue to stroke the shaft as he releases his seed into my mouth. My mouth is now full of his seed. I expected it to taste bad, but honestly, I don't mind it. It's nice and warm in my mouth, even if the texture is a bit strange.

I want to really prove my worth and earn my release. It's what I came here for. So I open my mouth and show him how full of his cum it is. He smirks, proud of his sizable load. As I'm about to close my mouth and swallow he says "Layla, come on over here."

The girl from the bed stands up and approaches Cameron, confirming my suspicion from earlier that she is, in fact, naked. Cameron puts his arm around the small of her back and pulls her close, kissing her with passion. When the kiss breaks Cameron speaks.

"I know how much you love my cum baby." The girl pouts and nods. "So why don't you show me how much you love it." She glances down at me, still on my knees with my mouth open, and grimaces. She looks back to Cameron with what I can only assume is a look that says "Do I have to?"

Cameron whispers something in her ear and she smiles. She drops to her knees and grabs my face, then sticks her tongue in my mouth. As we kiss I can feel her eagerly scooping out the cum from my mouth. The kiss lasts longer than I expect it to, and I honestly enjoy every minute of it. This is easily one of the hottest experiences I've ever had. Suddenly aware of how hot this kiss is I realize that I'm straining in my cage. I also realize that I have been since the moment I walked into the room.

After a moment the kiss ends. As we pull apart Cameron says "lemme see my bitches."

Layla turns and looks up to Cameron with her mouth wide open. I emulate her, though she took the lion's share of his cum. "Good sluts" Cameron says. I notice Layla swallow, so I do the same.

Layla returns to the bed and covers up. I find myself wondering what he said to her to get her to kiss me like that but decide I need to focus. I came here with a purpose, after all.

"Sir...may I please have my freedom for just one night?" I beg.

Cameron chuckles. "What, kissing my girl wasn't enough of a treat for you?"

"W-well...it was hot..."

"Tell ya what," Cameron says, handing me a blunt, "hang out here with us for a bit and maybe you can earn it."

I look at the drugs he handed me, then I look at Layla who is casually scrolling on her phone. She's very sexy. Nice, tight body. But I couldn't do this to Jenna. The kiss earlier was already a step too far.

I look back to the blunt. It would feel good to get high. I take a hit. I can stand to miss a few classes today, right? I went to all of my classes so far this week. It's not a big deal if I skip on a Friday. Everyone does. Hell, Jake never even goes to class.

I take another hit and before I know it the high is setting in. What's in this blunt? Cameron must've busted out the extra strength stuff. I'm feeling good already. I hand the blunt to Layla. She inhales, and her tits rise and fall as she breathes it in.

"Yes, Sir...let me earn my freedom" I finally tell Cameron. It'll be worth it for a night with friends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure how much time passed. The three of us were laying on Cameron's bed, passing the blunt around. It was odd, just talking and being casual around him. Layla isn't as much of a bitch as she seemed at first, and Cameron is actually kind of funny when he isn't being so mean. I actually kind of lost track of the feeling that this is something weird. I wasn't thinking about the fact that I was wearing a thong. Just feeling good and relaxed.

Cameron had his arm around Layla, and before long we all ended up sort of cuddling. I rested my head on his chest and slowly ended up in his lap. Layla ended up wrapped in his arm, head on his shoulder as he reclined.

Turns out Layla and Cameron went to high school together, and she doesn't go to school here. She just came to visit Cameron. They have a history together, but clearly, they aren't any kind of serious about each other.

At some point, I closed my eyes. Not to sleep, just to relax. The conversation dies off and I take in the smooth beats that are quietly playing in the room, getting lost in the sound. So lost I almost didn't notice the light sound of lips smacking. I peek my eyes open to find Layla kissing Cameron's neck, making her way up to his mouth.

Watching them kiss is incredibly sexy. They have such passion. I start to feel jealous, but rather than interrupt them I simply reach out and begin gently stroking Cameron's solid, hairy thigh. My hand traces his leg until I bump into something hard. Of course his cock is getting hard. Who wouldn't get hard kissing such a sexy girl?

I remember for a moment the pleasure I felt kissing Layla. Maybe if I make him cum again I can feel that again. Any sense of duty, and sense of why I'm here, is gone. I'm living in the moment. And the moment I'm in right now says I need to suck his cock. If I want to be involved. If I want the chance to kiss her. I need his cock in my mouth.

I kiss his thigh the same way Layla kissed his neck, making my way to my destination. Without any trouble, I'm able to throat his massive cock. I'm so relaxed - and so horny. It slides right down my gullet. This feels....right.

I feel a hand on the back of my head, gently guiding me down Cameron's shaft. But, it's far too slender to be his. It's Layla's. Maybe she's into this? Her fingers run through my hair. Every sensation feels so good. The cock in my mouth. The hand on my head. The sound of the music. I need more sensation. Everything feels heavenly. I reach my free hand out blindly and touch someone's skin as I suck. It's hairy with muscle underneath. It must be Cameron's. It feels solid, and ripples. I think they're abs. Oddly enough even this feels nice to me.

Cameron stands, and I worry that something is wrong as he digs through his drawer. He hands me a small bottle, then grabs Layla and bends her over the bed, her face in my lap. My dick strains in its cage.

"Open it and sniff," he says.

I examine the bottle. "RUSH" is in big letters on the side. I unscrew the top and smell it. It's pungent, but I'm confused. I look to Cameron who, now inside of Layla, mimics pressing a nostril closed and inhaling deeply with the other. I do as he shows me and feel a rush of euphoria in my head. I open my eyes and see Layla's face contorted in pleasure.

Her moans are turning me on even more than I thought I could be while locked away in this cage. Then I began to wonder...is that how I looked with his cock inside of me? I inhale again with the other nostril and euphoria clouds my mind. Everything feels so good. I reach out and touch Layla's face, then kiss her. She doesn't seem to mind and even kisses me back for a moment before a moan erupts from her mouth, breaking the kiss. Her body tenses, and I see her legs begin to shake before she collapses on the bed.

Cameron pulls out of her and looks me in the eyes. I feel my heart sink as I realize that I want to feel what he gave me the other night. He stares into me and I once again feel like I'm his. I get on my knees and back myself up to him, presenting my ass in the air.

"Please fuck me Sir" I moan.

His large hands caress my ass up to my waist as he lifts me and pulls so that my ass is in the right position for him. He pulls my panties down to my knees and I hear him spit. I feel the slime of his saliva hit my asshole and begin to run down to my balls. His cock meets the spit on its trail down and the head drags the spit back up to my ass, collecting its wetness as it goes.

For the second time I feel his cock head press against my hole, but this time I'm yearning for it. I unconsciously back myself into it and feel myself give way to his manhood. There's a pain for a moment, but I'm determined to take his girth. And I do - all the way to the base. By the time he bottoms out the pain is all but gone.

I think Layla could see the hint of discomfort on my face because she grabbed the small bottle and held it to my nose. I inhale deeply as I stare at Layla's tits and feel the rush of euphoria once again. Every muscle in my body relaxes and my world melts around me. The concept of pain is gone as I ride the high of drugs and pleasure.

Cameron begins to thrust. Gently at first. I can feel him already pressing against that source of pleasure deep inside me from the last time. He slowly picks up the pace and the intensity rises. Layla is still in front of me with a sultry smile on her face. She puts her hands to my face and tilts it up to hers so that I can't look anywhere else. I feel a twinge of embarrassment at someone else seeing me this way. But everything is so good that even the embarrassment is sort of a nice feeling. She looks in my eyes and it's different from when Cameron looks at me.

In her eyes, I can see a form of derision. It's not contempt, but she's certainly looking down on me in a way. Not in malice, but in compassion. As if she understands what I'm going through, even if she thinks less of me for it.

At this point, Cameron is full speed, thrusting into me. I can't help but moan - and in that same octave from the last time he was inside of me. The one that I, as a boy, didn't think I was capable of. I can tell that my moans only fuel the look on Layla's face.

I feel the pleasure begin to swell once again.

"Does that feel good baby?" Layla asks in a devilish tone.

"Y-yess" I just barely manage to spit out.

"Are you gonna cum?" she asks.

"I'm so close" I whimper.

But with that Cameron stops thrusting, ending his work balls deep inside of me.

I moan a pathetic sound of disapproval. I was right there!

"What do you want more, slut? An orgasm? Or your freedom?"

I don't even think about my answer. With no hesitation, I respond. "Please keep fucking me. I want to cum so bad."

Layla's smile overtakes her entire face. She kisses me as Cameron begins thrusting again at half-speed. Layla and I break our kiss for a moment. I barely hear her over my moan, but I'm certain she says "Good girl" before we resume our kiss. Cameron continues to thrust, picking up speed as he goes. The swelling returns and my body begins to convulse. I can't help but end my lip-lock with Layla as I spasm. I feel my legs shake and do my best to keep them together, but the pleasure overwhelms my body. I can feel my cock spasm in its cage, yet nothing is coming out.

willyou93
willyou93
74 Followers
12