An Acquired Taste Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I begin to collapse and Cameron pulls out of me. I can't see it, but I hear him wipe his cock off on a towel. Layla holds me as I collapse into her lap. Her skin is smooth and comforting. I feel exhausted. Layla begins to speak in a comforting tone.

"Our job isn't done yet, baby. Our man still needs to get off. You can't rest yet."

She's right. I owe him that much. And besides - I'm still horny. Beyond horny. My dial is cranked to 11. Despite cumming a minute ago I'm still so turned on. I guess cumming in this way doesn't yield the same "clarity" as jerking myself off.

I lazily pick myself up and Layla climbs off of the bed to the floor on her knees. I join her, shoulder to shoulder in front of Cameron. I look over and see her with her mouth open. The look on her face is night and day from a moment ago. Where before there was a look that indicated a sense of unity, now there is what can only be described as desperation. Her eyes alone have that puppy dog begging look and her mouth is open, waiting. Cameron approaches and inserts himself into her mouth and she feverishly begins sucking him.

Again I feel a pang of jealousy. Why did he choose her? Is she better at this than me? Or did she just look like she wanted it more? I do my best to emulate the look she had. Cameron notices and, rather than giving it to one of us or the other, steps between us. I feel his hand on the back of my head and notice he's done the same to her. He brings us both to either side of his cock.

We slurp at his shaft in a frenzy before synchronizing and matching paces. Layla breaks from our tag team and drops to his balls, licking and suckling on them. I see a free spot at the head of his cock, and climb over Layla to get it. The two of us are intertwined, worshipping Cameron's massive cock. I suck it to the best of my ability. It's tough without the perfect angle, but I wouldn't dare remove Layla from the equation. I do my best until I feel Layla join me up near the head, her face millimeters from mine. I play nice and let her have a turn at the head, making my way underneath.

Cameron doesn't last too much longer, however. He grabs his cock from Layla's mouth and begins to stroke it until he erupts over both of us. Layla grabs my face and begins kissing me, covered in cum. I can tell as we kiss that she's trying to scoop up as much from my face as she can, so I do the same for her. Cameron lays back on the bed and watches. Eventually, our faces are mostly free of cum, and although I don't want to break the kiss, Layla does so and crawls into bed with Cameron.

I join them, returning to my previous position on his lap. I'm tired, high, and feeling so good. I don't even notice myself drift off to sleep.

12