An Acquired Taste Ch. 07

Story Info
Erin discovers his situation may not be so bad.
2k words
4.69
4.3k
8

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/22/2024
Created 05/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
willyou93
willyou93
74 Followers

It's an odd sensation waking up in someone else's bed. I sort of assumed that the first time it happened I would be in Jenna's bed. Instead, I find myself intertwined with another woman. My waking view is of Layla's soft, but toned, midsection. She's relaxed, awake, and scrolling on her phone, running her fingers through my hair.

"You have nice hair, you know that? It's very soft." She speaks in a soft tone, clearly trying not to shock me as I awaken.

I blink the sleep from my eyes and look at her with a hint of confusion. Where's Cameron? I start to think. Just as I do Layla speaks again.

"Cameron ran to get dinner," she explains in that same comforting tone as if reading my mind. How did she know? "He seemed to think he knew what kind of food you'd like. Something about the restaurant he works at."

That's...sort of thoughtful, actually.

"Oh. Well, that's nice of him" I say.

"He can be a sweetheart sometimes. Even if he doesn't show it often."

"Wait. You said dinner. What time is it?"

"About 7. We kinda missed lunch. Well, you and I got a few servings of protein at least." She giggles at her lame joke.

I start to pick myself up off the bed but she pulls me back down. "Got somewhere to be, sleepyhead?" I land gently, the back of my head once again against her soft, yet toned thighs.

"Well, my roommate and I were going to see if we could have some friends over sometime this weekend. But I suppose it might make more sense to do that tomorrow, anyway" I explain. Any urgency melts out of me as I sink back into her lap.

There's something so innocent about us lying together. There's no tension in either of us, even as I realize how close I am to her bare pussy. Maybe it's because my cock is caged. Or, maybe we're both just thoroughly satisfied after what happened. Regardless, it's serene. There's a surreal calm in just enjoying the comfort of the situation.

Layla doesn't respond - only continues playing with my hair for a moment before saying "Y'know I was serious about your hair. I'd kill for hair this soft. Have you ever thought about growing it out? You'd look so hot."

My mind is at ease. Whereas just this morning I would've found myself flustered by a woman as attractive as Layla even saying I have the potential to be hot I now simply let a brief smile creep onto my face. I tell myself I'm maturing like I'd hoped, but somewhere deep down I know it's simply because she isn't saying it to flirt with me. The implication isn't that I'd look hot for her.

Currently, I sport shaggy brown locks. It's a bit boyish, but I don't think I could pull off a shorter cut. I had never considered longer, though.

"You really think it'd look good?" I ask, reaching up and grabbing a strand as if I could pull it longer by hand.

"Bet" she responds. "You could totally do like a bun if it were a little longer. That'd be hot."

Hm. Maybe it is time for a new look to go with the new me. My hair is a little on the long side right now anyway, and I haven't found a place here to get it cut yet. Might as well let it grow a bit, right?

Cameron enters the room carrying a bag of food.

"Looks like my sluts are getting along okay, huh?"

"Yep!" Layla exclaims. "I was just telling Erin that he should grow out his hair. What do you think?"

"You could pull it off," he says casually, pulling out and distributing containers of food.

He hands me mine - it's the same dish I got on my first date with Jenna. I didn't realize he had noticed what I ordered.

"Do you mind if I check my phone quick, Sir?" I ask as I sit up, as politely as I can. Despite the casual atmosphere, I haven't forgotten the nature of our arrangement.

"Sure, go for it."

I'm a little shocked at how easily I was able to put all of my commitments out of my mind for the better part of the day. I skipped class and ignored my phone all day. I have a few texts from Jake, mostly about our weekend plans. He says that Allie is interested in hanging out tomorrow night.

Nothing from Jenna. Strangely I feel no guilt over what has happened today. It's not like I had much of a choice. And, while Layla wasn't initially part of the equation, it's not like I fucked her. It's not like that, anyway.

I text Jenna and offer for her to join us tomorrow, and then I'm reminded why I'm here in the first place. I never wanted to be her. I need to get this cage off so I can fuck Jenna. I sort of forgot what I was doing after a day full of...well, Cameron. That was supposed to imply that it was a wasted day sucking up to the most awful person in my life, but...it's been fun. And kind of relaxing.

"Everything alright over there slut?" Cameron asks.

"Y-yeah," I stammer "just a few texts to reply to."

"Well hurry up. Your food's getting cold. And I went out of my way to get it for you."

"Y-yes Sir."

We all sit on Cameron's bed eating. He put on a movie and passed around a blunt, too. Why was I so opposed to him?

When the movie finished we were all high and full. I swallow my pride and remind myself "Be like Jake."

I stand and say "Sir, I think I've earned my release." As I speak I think I should puff my chest out, or do something to seem tough. But I find myself subconsciously doing something different. Dropping to my knees.

Cameron laughs. "You know what? Sure." He reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a key, handing it to Layla. "But don't forget that's not the only hold I have on you."

Layla gets up from her position in bed with him, his hand on her ass until she stands. She drops down to my level and gives me a wink as she inserts the key into the lock and pulls the contraption off. Her tender touch makes me swell a bit, so it's not the easiest removal. But Layla does it gracefully enough. When she sees how stiff I'm getting I can hear her giggle ever so softly. "It's so small," she says.

I look to her, then to Cameron. He nods, and I get my clothes back on and head for the door. I linger for a moment, thinking back on how pleasant today was. I look back and see the two of them not paying me any mind, deep in a kiss. I leave the room and head back to my dorm.

When I return I find that Jake isn't home. I stop for a moment in front of the mirror and take a deep look at myself. Maybe I should grow my hair out? Still high and feeling good it seems like a great idea. I stumble to my bed and my hand finds its way to my still stiff cock. The temptation to touch myself is very real, but I know I need to wait for Jenna. It'll be worth the wait. I check my phone and see her response. "I'd love to come hang out tomorrow!" Just a little bit longer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day I ask Jake if there's anything we need for later. He told me he has weed already and he's going to pick up some alcohol from a friend later. The day moves at a snail's pace. All I want to do is touch myself, and the anticipation of the fun I'll have later is killing me.

After what feels like an eternity Jake leaves to pick up the drinks. It's about 5pm and the ladies won't be coming till 6 or so, and Jake's just going across campus to grab the booze so it shouldn't take him too long.

Only about 15 minutes pass until I hear a knock at the door. Is Jake back already? Maybe his hands are full and he needs help opening the door. To my surprise, it's actually Allie.

She brushes past me, letting herself in. She helps herself to another package of fruit snacks, the same as last time. She really thinks she owns the place. Or maybe she just thinks I won't say anything. I remind myself, once again, to be like Jake.

"H-hey you didn't even ask..." I say with faltering confidence as I catch a glimpse of Allie's piercing blue eyes shooting a cold look in my direction.

Allie just laughs and sits down, making herself at home. "Where's the man of the house, lover boy?"

"Oh, he is..." I start to respond before I realize the implication of what she said. 'Be like Jake' I think to myself, 'don't let it get to you.' I do my best to shrug it off and finish my thought "Out getting some drinks for tonight."

"Are you nervous?" she asks with a knowing look on her face.

"No, actually. I have everything handled" I say with as much confidence as I can muster.

"Oh really? You're a free boy tonight?" she teases.

"Free as can be and ready for some fun!"

"Don't get too excited lover boy" she scoffs "or you'll stain those panties." She gestures down to my groin where a dot of wet precum has soaked through my pants.

My cheeks flush as I try to cover it up. "Actually I'm not wearing any underwear..."

She leans in close. "Might be a bad call with the state you're in" she whispers in her deep, sultry, feminine voice before chuckling and popping in another gummy.

She's trying to get a rise out of me and there's nothing I can do about it. I'm defenseless, and she's a pro.

"I c-can't..." I mumble. She looks at me in surprise (for once).

"Don't tell me..." she says, getting up off of the futon. I blush again as she rifles through my dresser finding no men's underwear. She turns back to me, grinning from ear to ear. "Wow. You really embraced your situation, didn't you?"

"No! I didn't have a choice!"

"Uh-huh. Sure. Well, that'll make tonight verrryyy interesting" she says as she returns to her seat. Just as she did last time we spoke she puts her feet on my lap. Only, this time she slides them up my leg softly, and, rather than demand I rub them, she rubs my erect penis through my pants. Gently. Rhythmically.

"St-stop" I begin to protest, but a foot finds my chest and pushes me back into my seat.

"I'm having fun. Don't interrupt me again," she says in that matter-of-fact way she does so well.

At that moment we hear fumbling at the door and Jake's muffled voice "Yo Erin, open this door. My hands are full."

But Allie's foot still presses against my chest. I meet her gaze, making eye contact. Her look pierces through my soul, and I turn my gaze to the floor. I don't see it, but I can feel her smile as I do. She lifts her foot and says "Well? You were given an order."

I jump to my feet and let Jake in. "What took you so long, man? This shits heavy" he says, striding into the room carrying way too much beer for 4 people. He makes it look effortless despite his claim of the weight. I notice how large his arms look, engorged to carry the weight.

He sets the drinks down and I begin to close the door, still impressed by his display of strength. The door catches on something as I swing it closed, not paying attention. It's Jenna's hand.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Jenna!" I exclaim, letting her in.

Jenna begins to say something but is interrupted by the sound of a can opening and Jake exclaiming "Let the party begin!"

willyou93
willyou93
74 Followers