An Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We toasted each other with the wine and barely had our glasses back on the table when the oysters arrived on two plates with lemon wedges and cocktail sauce. I squeezed a few drops of lemon on one oyster, picked it up and prepared to put it in my mouth with the tiny fork provided. As I raised the oyster, I noticed Jennifer just looking at her plate without moving.

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"This isn't what I expected."

"Haven't you had oysters before?"

"I have but they're usually breaded and lightly fried. Honestly, these look intimidating."

"They're still oysters, just natural."

"You mean raw."

"True. I tell you what. If you're willing to try just one and you don't like it, we'll order something else. I should also tell you that oysters are considered an excellent food that increases both male and female libido."

I took the oyster still in my hand and offered it to her. "You don't have to chew it. Just hold it in your mouth for a second to appreciate the flavor and swallow it whole," I told her.

I watched her body stiffen as she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I gently placed the oyster between her lips and onto her tongue. She closed her mouth and I saw her tongue swirling the oyster around before she swallowed it.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Not bad. Actually good. Are they really good for my libido?"

"That's what I understand," I answered with a smile.

Jennifer enthusiastically finished the half dozen oysters on her plate without offering to replace the one I offered her from my plate. She finished the appetizer with a couple sips of wine.

An almost invisible employee cleared the plates seconds after we were through with them and the wine steward (I don't think he rose to the level of a sommelier) topped off our glasses from the bottle on the side of the table.

We sat silently, holding hands and smiling at each other. Jennifer had a particularly sly smile. We exchanged just six words before our entrées arrived.

"Libido, huh?"

"That's what I'm told."

Her smile broadened noticeably.

The server returned with our meals. The lamb was incredible. I tasted the salmon and it was equally good. We ate slowly, lingering over the tastes and pausing frequently to sip the wine, touch hands and smile at each other.

Our plates were efficiently cleared and the waiter returned to ask about dessert. I suggested he allow us a few minutes to let our dinners settle before we decided. In the end, we shared a New York cheesecake with raspberry sauce and a strawberry. I got to the strawberry first and fed it to Jennifer. We alternately fed each other portions of the dessert until it was gone. About halfway through the cheesecake, Jennifer placed a button on the table.

I looked at her and arched an eyebrow. She smiled and added a second button. I laughed out loud, lifted her hand and kissed it and then leaned over the unfinished cheesecake and kissed her gently but firmly on her lips.

The empty plates disappeared and we sat quietly, sipping the end of the wine. After a comfortable interlude, I stood up and offered her my hand to assist her from the booth. She looked at me skeptically. I assumed she thought we had been waiting for the check. I offered her no explanation as she took my hand, stood up and headed for the door. We left two buttons on the table. I followed Jennifer. The waiter unobtrusively handed me my card and receipt and I slipped them into my pocket.

We sat in the car. It was decision time. I knew the what of the rest of the evening. The buttons were clear on that point. What I didn't know was the where. After a pregnant pause, I asked the critical question. "Should we go back to your place?"

"I think we should go to your place," Jennifer answered.

That was an awkward suggestion. My place was over a thousand miles away. My only option was the hotel suite. I started the car without comment and drove the twelve minutes to the Hyatt. I parked the car, turned off the motor and waited.

Jennifer looked at me confidently and asked, "Answer a question for me. You're not from around here are you?"

I dissembled. "What makes you think that? The Hyatt is infinitely better than my home."

"Okay. I think a rented car and a rented room says you don't live around here. Honesty is the best choice now."

"You're good and you're right. In my defense, I assumed, erroneously, when we were on messenger that we were near each other. I didn't realize we were a thousand miles apart until you shared your address. By that time, I was smitten and had to meet you, so here I am. I flew in this morning, rented this car and checked into the hotel. I should have been more honest with you but I didn't want to risk losing meeting you and the dinner we've already shared."

"Thank you for confessing. Actually, it doesn't really matter. You're here and so am I and it's only a thousand miles."

"Can I relax now?"

"You can."

"You don't want your buttons back?"

"I don't"

"I'm really happy you weren't in Europe or somewhere else."

"So am I."

We got out of the car and walked hand in hand into the hotel. As we passed the lounge I asked, "Nightcap?"

"Nervous?" Jennifer responded.

"No."

"Then why wait," she commented wisely.

In the elevator, Jennifer wrapped her arms around me, pressed her body against me and kissed me with a promise of more to come. Her right leg was actually up on my hip. The elevator stopped unexpectedly on the third floor and when the doors opened, there were three women waiting in the hallway. Jennifer never flinched or relaxed her kiss and the shocked and smiling adults waved us on our way and waited for the next car.

We managed our way to the room on the eighth floor with Jennifer on my arm. I fumbled the card key. Jennifer took it from me, opened the door and walked inside. I closed and latched the door and turned around. Jennifer was turning in a circle in the living area, admiring the space.

"This is fantastic," she exclaimed. "You've gone all out. Just for me?"

"Nobody else," I responded.

"Let me use the ladies room and I'll be right back," she said as she headed for the bathroom.

She was back in five minutes. "I used your toothbrush. Was that alright?"

Figuring we would be soon going further than sharing a toothbrush, I said, "Fine. My turn."

I used the damp toothbrush. When I returned, Jennifer was sitting on the side of the bed, with her legs crossed and swinging one shoe from the toes of her right foot. I had found a pair of dark red panties in the bathroom. They had to be Jennifer's. They hadn't been there when I left earlier. They were damp and smelled musky. (So I smelled her panties. I'm a guy. Shoot me.) I considered mentioning them but thought it would not be a topic of optimum conversation.

I walked over in front of Jennifer. I leaned over and removed the shoe from her foot. She uncrossed her legs and presented her other foot. I removed the second shoe and stood in front of her wondering about the next step. I didn't want to rush but the anticipation was killing me.

"No buttons?" I asked.

"No buttons," she confirmed.

"Zipper?"

"Ah, zipper. Yes there is a zipper," she said as she stood up and turned her back to me.

I undid the tiny hook at the top of her little black dress and slowly slid the zipper on the back down until it ended at the dimple at the end of her spine. I put my hands on her bare shoulders, leaned in and kissed the right side of her neck.

Jennifer tilted her head to give me space. When I moved back, she tilted her head in the other direction and I kissed her neck on left side. I took advantage to also kiss her ear lobe and suck it between my lips.

I pushed the shoulders of the dress forward. I put my hands on her waist and then around her. There was no bra strap. Her dress had a built in bra and it was held up by only the size of her breasts and the natural adhesion between her flesh and the material. I slowly moved my hands up her stomach. As I neared the underside of her breasts, the dress moved away from her body. I found the bottoms of her breasts and I felt the weight of them in my hands. When I moved further up to cover her nipples with my fingers, the top of the dress fell forward and hung on her hips.

As I squeezed her nipples between my fingers, she arched her back and pushed her breasts against my palms. I could feel her nipples grow and harden as I kissed her neck and shoulders. She slowly relaxed and turned around in my arms. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me. My arms wrapped around her body. The kiss progressed from lips to mouth to tongues and we abandoned caution and let our hunger express itself.

As the kiss relaxed, Jennifer removed her arms and stepped back. She was proud of her breasts and wanted me to see them. I stared at her breasts. They were perfect in every way. Her nipples were large and her areola small compared to the size of her breasts themselves. They hung close together on her chest with only a slight sag. They were perfectly round with a broad base. I had seen my share of live breasts and thousands more on the internet and Jennifer's breasts were unmatched. So perfect I thought for a moment they couldn't be real.

Jennifer put a finger in front of my mouth and slid it inside when I opened my mouth. I wet her finger with my saliva, took the wet finger and ran it in a circle around her left nipple. She repeated the action with her right nipple. She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. My doubt about the reality of her breasts evaporated in a moment. They were real. More real than any other breast I'd ever encountered and I was holding them in my own, real hands.

When I looked up, I had been focused on her breasts so long I almost forgot there was a real woman connected to them, Jennifer was smiling, waiting for me to escape my reverie. You know how a woman will sometimes say, "I'm up here," when you linger looking at her breasts. Jennifer was not one of those women. She wanted me to look at her breasts and was willing to wait as long as it took for me to look up.

When she had my attention she said, "You have buttons."

"I do," I agreed.

"May I?"

"No need to ask, ever," I responded.

With a small laugh, Jennifer reached for the top button of my shirt. She used two hands to slowly, very slowly, undo the top button. When I moved to help her, she slapped my hand. "Do not deny me my pleasure," she said sternly.

She knew exactly what she wanted and how to get it. For me, it was painfully slow. By the time she finished with the last button and pulled the shirt from the waistband of my trousers, my internal organs were fluttering in anticipation; my blood pressure was through the roof and my pulse racing like a small bird. When she ran her hands up my chest and circled my nipples with her fingers, I almost passed out. Every move she made built on the previous one. Honestly, I don't know why I didn't have an orgasm before she got my shirt off.

Jennifer unbuttoned the cuffs of my shirt, pushed it off my shoulders and pulled it off my arms. I don't know what she did with it and I didn't care. She came close to me, pushed her breasts against my chest and kissed me quickly. I watched unsteadily as she took her right breast in both hands and rubbed her nipple against my left nipple. It wasn't possible but by the time she finished I swore that my nipple was as large and hard as hers. It certainly felt like it. I couldn't stop my body from tensing as she did the same with her left nipple and my right nipple.

Jennifer was overflowing with ideas. Everyone a masterpiece and I quickly learned to let the artist in her run free. I'd get my chance.

"Any more buttons," she asked.

"Just one," I answered.

She reached out and undid my belt buckle. The button was behind it. I closed my eyes and sucked in my stomach as she worked on the last button. Somehow, she was distracted by my navel and I was surprised when a wet finger, and then a tongue, investigated.

The button came free and the zipper descended until it could go no further. With the increased growth between my legs, I knew Jennifer was going to have a problem removing my trousers. She surprised me as she easily moved my trousers down to my thighs leaving my boxer shorts in place. However, she did have an issue. I was still wearing my shoes and she couldn't get my pants off without taking my shoes off first.

She turned us around and I sat on the bed. She removed my shoes and socks quickly and my pants followed just as quickly. She was speeding up. Maybe her anticipation was increasing. I sat on the bed in my boxers. My excitement was apparent without any imagination.

Jennifer stood in front of me, waiting. It took me a moment to realize she wanted me to finish removing her dress. The dress was the only thing between me and her complete nudity. Her panties were on the counter in the bathroom and the memory of their aroma firmly planted in my mind. I reached out, took the sides of her dress where it hung on her hips in my hands and pushed down gently.

She stopped me and put her hands straight up over her head. She was telling me the dress was too tight to slip over her hips and needed to be removed over her head. I stood up and she took the opportunity to kiss me again. I loosened the dress from around her hips, reached down to take hold of the hem and began to lift the dress up. Her sex was going to be exposed long before the dress cleared her head but I was too close to see it.

Her dress arched over her head and landed somewhere near the dresser. I sat back on the bed and looked first into her eyes, then at her breasts and finally her pussy. She was old school. She hadn't shaved her pubic hair like some of the younger women I'd viewed on the internet. She stood in front of me, a proud, complete woman. However, she did take care to groom it. She had a perfect triangle with smooth edges and none of the ragged curls usually associated with pubic hair. It looked as if she trimmed it to a uniform short cropping.

Without any request from me, she spread her legs and used the fingers of both hands to spread her labia to show me her inner labia. She then turned around, bent over and showed me her labia extending down between her legs and her tight, clean rectum.

When she turned around, she motioned that I should get up off the bed. This was the moment. Every guy I know, including me, was uneasy when the moment arrived. Would this woman find what I unveiled to be acceptable? Better yet, would it be exceptional. I'm not porn star material but I've never had a complaint. Well, maybe once or twice when I had too much to drink. Anyway, I knew from college biology that only the first few inches of a woman's vagina was the most sensitive and I had convinced myself that size wasn't important unless the woman was into pain.

Jennifer kneeled in front of me and pulled my boxers quickly down to my ankles. She knelt in front of me without moving. I looked down to see what she was seeing. Even I was impressed. I'm usually in the five to five and a half inch range but the monster between my legs had to be at least six inches. No wonder it hurt.

Jennifer reached up slowly, took my erection in her right hand and hefted my testicles with her left hand. A moment later, she had her mouth around the head of my cock. Ten seconds later, she looked up at me as said, "This isn't going to last long, is it?"

"Not a chance," I replied.

She stood up and said, "Come to bed with me."

We stripped the spread off the bed and pulled down the top sheet. We climbed into bed together with Jennifer on her back. "I want you to make love to me the first time. You can fuck me later but now I want to feel your love."

I moved slowly between her legs and moved up her body to kiss her. We held the kiss a long time while her knees came up alongside me. My erection found her entrance without assistance and I slid slowly inside her. Her warm membranes embraced my erection and the urge I'd had to cum while in her mouth relaxed somewhat. Jennifer pushed against my hips and I pushed inside her as far as I could. My testicles bounced off her ass cheeks when I pushed in. We began a slow rhythmic dance. Partners in every definition of the word. I still can't explain why I didn't explode inside her within seconds. I didn't want to disappoint her. I wanted her to experience the best I could give but I wasn't trying to hold back either. Before I was inside her, I was sure I was going to cum before I got there. Once I was inside her, something happened that I couldn't explain. I just made the most of it.

We moved together, two bodies, one organism, for six or seven minutes. I felt the change in her rhythm. Her body stiffened slightly each time I pushed into her. Eventually, she began to gasp for breath and her fists were tightly wrapped in the bed sheet. When her orgasm hit, her back arched, her vagina gripped me so hard I could hardly move and she screamed something unintelligible that might have been either pleasure or pain. Her body relaxed after ten or fifteen seconds and the sudden release of my erection set me off. I pulsed a half dozen times, maybe more, inside her.

I came out of her, rolled over and lay alongside her. "Giles," I heard her say. "Hold me please."

I rolled on my side, put an arm under her shoulders and pulled her up so her head was on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight. I could feel her emotions against my chest. My chest was damp and I thought she might be crying.

I ran my fingers through her hair and pushed it back from her face. "I'm sorry," I said softly.

"No. No. No. You didn't do anything wrong. You did everything right. I'm not angry or hurt. I'm happy as hell. I don't think I've ever been happier."

"But I didn't use a condom and I came inside you."

"Exactly. That's what made it so wonderful. No. Check that. It was all wonderful. When you came inside me wonderful became incredible. I didn't know it but I've waited all my life for that feeling."

"But you could get pregnant."

"No. I'm not going to get pregnant. It's a girl thing. Trust me. I'm not going to get pregnant, ever."

I lay there with her head on my chest. I moved her hair on my body and began to rub it against my skin with my free hand.

"You like that?" Jennifer asked.

"It feels good."

She reached down and began to fondle my cock with her left hand. Usually, it was too soon to expect a reaction but this wasn't a usual time. I could feel me reacting to her movements. She moved up and kneeled next to me. She wrapped her hair around my growing erection and used her hand to rub it against my cock.

"How's that feel?" she asked.

"In a word, incredible," I said.

She leaned in further and surrounded the head of my cock with her mouth. She sucked my cock and rubbed it with her hair. After a moment, she asked, "How's that?"

I gurgled something even I couldn't understand.

I could feel her laughing with my cock in her mouth. If I had been able to breathe, I would have laughed with her.

I reached out, took hold of her right calf and tried to pull her toward me. She understood and soon she was astride my head and I was looking at her labia still leaking semen and other fluids from our earlier activity.

I was beyond caring. I pulled her down until I could reach her clitoris with my tongue. The first time I ran my tongue from her ass to her clitoris she froze until I was finished. I did it again and she sat up and moved slightly to make my effort easier. I rolled her over onto her back and pushed my tongue as deeply into her as I could. I remembered my college biology and spent the next several minutes working on the inch and a half I could reach. My biology teacher was right. Jennifer rolled around on my face as if she was on fire. I worked a hand between us and used my thumb on her clitoris. She had an orgasm within minutes.