An Ad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see," I said. "And you'd like me to be part of this complex relationship?"

"Not just part and not so complex. Full membership," clarified Jennifer.

"No limits?"

"No limits."

"No regrets?"

"No regrets."

"No repercussions?"

"No repercussions."

"All for one and one for all."

"Sounds perfect."

Jennifer and I looked at Brittany. Brittany was smiling from ear to ear. I took that as agreement with Jennifer and me and I think Jennifer did too.

We went to dinner shortly later. We took my car. When I suggested that someone had to sit in the back, the women balked and insisted we could all ride in the front. I held the car door for them. Brittany got in first and slid over. Jennifer followed. I needed more room to drive safely so Jennifer turned sideways in the seat with her back against the door and Brittany slid tight against Jennifer and squeezed her arms together in front of her to give me a little more room. It worked fine but I had to ignore the distraction of Brittany's huge breast pressed into my right arm.

The restaurant wasn't far. During the short ride, Jennifer had her arm over Brittany's shoulders and her hand on her thigh. Brittany's left hand was also on my thigh.

We declined the offer of a table in the center of the room and were seated in a large booth with a semicircular table. I took the middle seat and the ladies opted to share the back of the booth with me, one on each side. The waiter raised an eyebrow when he returned but none of us really cared about his opinion. It was the ideal arrangement for hands under the table to foreshadow possible events for the rest of the evening.

During dinner, Jennifer wanted to clarify some of the issues that might arise as a result of our partnership. First was the distance problem. Jennifer was adamant that she would relocate nearer to Brittany and me. She was financially set, didn't have a job and was the obvious one to move. Second were the living arrangements. The women wanted to share a common living space. Brittany's place was too small so they suggested moving in with me. I shared it might be awkward given the tense relationship I had with my neighbors, the nosy clique of the local women and their predilection to gossip.

We settled on a temporary solution at my place while Jennifer searched for a new place better suited to our needs where we could establish an unbiased reputation.

Finally, Jennifer explained her plan for Brittany. Brittany currently had an unsatisfactory job with no future. Jennifer wanted Brittany to quit and go to school. Brittany couldn't afford school so Jennifer volunteered to cover all her expenses. Brittany jumped at the opportunity and planned to study Business Administration with a pre-Law second major.

"What about sex?" I asked.

"Yes, and plenty of it," answered Jennifer with Brittany's agreement.

Dinner was fine and the wine finer. We split two bottles of a South African Shiraz. I had one glass since I was driving and the women finished the rest between them.

We split the cheesecake three ways, taking turns feeding each other. This time I ate the strawberry.

We left the restaurant in a good mood. The women were unsteady and slightly giddy. We piled into the car only this time we seemed even closer together. Brittany's breast was under my arm and I couldn't move my arm back without damaging her. Brittany's hand was on my thigh higher than before. Jennifer was all over Brittany with an arm behind her neck and a leg over one of Brittany's legs forcing them apart slightly.

Jennifer began to kiss Brittany as we left the parking lot and fondle her breast before the first intersection. Brittany's hand was on my crotch and moving skillfully. My right hand was sliding up and down the inside of Brittany's left leg until it reached upper end of her inseam.

We made it back to Brittany's apartment without incident. By that time Brittany was trying to unzip my trousers without success. In the apartment, Jennifer said, "How is this going to work?"

I tried to clarify her question. "I assume we're going to spend the night together."

"Of course we are," said the women simultaneously.

I took out my phone. "What are you doing?" asked Jennifer.

"Looking for a hotel," I answered.

"No hotel," said Brittany. "We can stay here. I know it's only a double bed but we can make do as long as we change the sheets."

That seemed to decide things and the women went into the bedroom to remake the bed. When they didn't return, I wandered into the bedroom. The women were stretched out on the clean sheets, fully dressed and kissing each other.

My entrance broke their embrace. "Partners?" I asked.

"There's plenty of room. Join us," suggested Jennifer.

"No," said Brittany. "Tonight is different. It's the first time for Giles and me together and I want it to be special."

With that, she slid off the bed and led us back to the living room. She had me sit in the middle of the sofa while she tuned the TV to a cable music channel of smooth jazz. Jennifer sat next to me while Brittany dimmed the lights.

Brittany stood in front of us, removed the scrunchie from her hair and shook her head until her hair fell over her shoulders and down her back. "What do you think?" she asked.

I looked at Jennifer. "She has buttons," I said.

"She does," replied Jennifer.

Brittany looked mystified as I stood up in front of her. I reached out and undid the top button on her shirt. She got the reference and smiled at me. Brittany undid the top button of my shirt and smiled even wider. "This is fun," she whispered.

Jennifer stood up and undid the next button on Brittany's shirt. Brittany undid the top button of Jennifer's shirt. I sat down again.

Brittany looked at me, a question on her lips. I used my hands to show her I wanted her to unbutton the next button on Jennifer's shirt. She did and then Jennifer slid the third button on Brittany's shirt open.

"Take your time," I said softly.

"I think he wants us to undress each other," guessed Jennifer correctly.

"How far do we go?" asked Brittany.

"I don't think we can go too far," opined Jennifer.

They began to sway with the soft music. They danced together, kissed and took opportunities to undo shirt buttons. When the shirts were completely unbuttoned, Jennifer held out her hand for Brittany to unbutton the shirt cuff. Brittany kissed Jennifer's palm and slid the cuff button free. The second cuff got the same treatment. Brittany presented her hands to Jennifer. Jennifer sucked on Brittany's fingers as she unrolled the shirt cuffs.

Brittany was first. She turned around with her back to Jennifer and facing me. Jennifer took the shoulders of Brittany's shirt and lifted it up, then down her arms and off her hands. Jennifer tossed the shirt to me and I put it in my lap. Brittany stood in front of me with her breasts overflowing from her pure white bra. She put her hands on her hips and rotated them around while pushing her chest in my direction.

Jennifer danced around in front of Brittany. Brittany helped remove Jennifer's shirt and tossed it on top of the shirt already in my lap. Jennifer repeated Brittany's erotic movements in her white bra before turning to face her. They kissed each other pressing their ample breasts together. I broke my concentration for a moment to put my hand in my pants and adjust my erection.

The women turned towards me and stood in front of me. I took their extended hands and stood up. They danced around me and each time one of them passed in front of me, she undid a button on my shirt. Soon my shirt was completely unbuttoned, untucked and the cuffs free. They worked together to remove my shirt and tossed it aside. They pushed me back on the sofa. Brittany piled the discarded shirts in my lap.

Back in the center of the room, they danced and kissed again. Jennifer stepped back and, watching Brittany's face, began the process of removing her belt and opening the fly of her slacks. She left the flaps of the slacks aside and I could see the bright pink color of Brittany's panties in the opening.

Jennifer stopped there, danced around Brittany, kissed her and stood in front of her. Brittany undid Jennifer's slacks in the same way hers were undone. They stood side by side facing me, Brittany in her white bra, tan slacks and pink panties and Jennifer in her white bra, black slacks and dark red panties.

Brittany took the lead, moved Jennifer in front of me and put Jennifer's leg in my lap. I removed her shoe and placed in on the sofa beside me. Brittany immediately moved the shoe to the pile of shirts in my lap and then offered me Jennifer's other shoe that I added to the shoe and shirts in my lap. Brittany's shoes soon joined the pile of clothing in my lap.

Brittany got behind Jennifer and began to pull her black slacks over her hips, alternating side to side and one inch at a time. When Jennifer's slacks were about to fall off, Brittany turned her around and finished pushing the slacks down with their backs to me. She tossed the slacks to me and I added them to the pile of clothing in my lap. Brittany moved in front of Jennifer and Jennifer repeated the slacks removal following the same pattern.

Soon I had both pairs of slacks in my lap and the women were standing with their backs to me, moving sinuously with the music. In a choreographed movement, they reached up each other's back with one hand and dexterously snapped open the backs of each other's bras. When they turned around, their bras were hanging from their shoulders and still covering their breasts. Brittany moved in front of Jennifer, kissed her on her lips and then her neck, chest and between her breasts.

When she did, Jennifer's bra fell between them and onto the floor. When Brittany leaned over to pick up the bra and toss it to me, Jennifer's breasts were completely exposed and brought back wonderful memories of the previous weekend.

Brittany was next. My erection reacted on the expectation. Jennifer kissed Brittany's lips, neck, chest and between her breasts. However, Jennifer caught Brittany's bra before it hit the floor and tossed it to me without moving from in front of Brittany. Instead, Jennifer embraced Brittany, kissed her firmly and pressed their chests together. I got a fleeting side view of Brittany's breasts as Jennifer turned them around before stepping next to Brittany with her own breasts exposed and Brittany's back to me.

In retrospect, it was a good move. I was on the verge of cumming in my pants and the temporary respite gave me time to recover my composure. Brittany turned toward me slowly with her hands covering her breasts. Jennifer leaned in front of Brittany moved her hand and kissed her right breast. She did the same for her left breast. When she stepped aside, I saw Brittany's breasts for the first time.

Her breasts were larger than Jennifer's and sagged slightly from a narrower base. Her nipples were smaller and pink resting on large, almost invisible areola. I had been holding my breath and let it out with an audible whoosh. Brittany beamed at me as I stared at her breasts.

Together, they approached me until I could reach out and touch them. Jennifer leaned over and kissed me on the lips with her breasts hanging just inches from my hands on the pile of clothing. When she stood up, Brittany took her place. Her kiss was sweet and gentle with a hint of desire. Her breasts hung temptingly in front of me. I did my best to resist reaching out to hold her breasts but I must have flinched because Brittany put a hand on mine to keep it in place. However, in a change in routine, Brittany stood partway up, took her left breast in her hand and brought it to my lips for a quick kiss. She repeated it with her right breast before she backed away to join Jennifer in the center of the room.

They stood side by side in just their panties. I could barely see the shadow of Jennifer's pubic hair through her dark panties. Brittany appeared to be completely shaven from what I could see through her pink panties. Once again, they moved toward me. They leaned over, lifted my legs and removed my shoes and socks at the same time. They then offered to help me stand again. I put the pile of clothing aside and stood between them. Together, they made short work of my trousers and I sat down again, in my boxers, and retrieved the pile of clothing.

The rest of their performance went quickly. Simultaneously, they removed each other's panties and tossed them on the pile in my lap. I was right about Brittany's shaved clean pussy. I was quickly changing my mind about my definition of a complete woman. I took advantage of the moment to sniff each pair of panties in turn while the women reacted with laughing approval. I tossed the pile of clothing aside, stood without their help, and removed my shorts. Jennifer smiled and Brittany brought her hands up to cover her open mouth.

There was no need to be shy now. Everybody was naked and we all anticipated what came next. The women walked over to me and Jennifer took Brittany's hand and placed it on my erection. Her fingers wrapped around my cock and I almost lost it again. We gravitated to the bedroom and climbed on the bed. I lay on my back while Jennifer kissed me and stroked my chest and Brittany kissed and stroked my erection.

"Have her turn around so I can return the favor," I whispered to Jennifer but when she relayed the message, Brittany refused saying, "Not now. Later. First, I want to feel him inside me."

She moved to straddle me but I stopped her. "Let's do it this way," I whispered.

I lay her gently on her back and her legs parted and came up alongside me. I leaned over and kissed her lips. Her mouth opened and our tongues met. My erection met the heat of her opening and slipped inside her without guidance. It was a beautiful moment. A moment that could never be repeated and I wanted it to be pleasurable and memorable for Brittany.

It was pleasurable and memorable for me. We moved together and the urgency to cum I felt earlier dissipated. We floated among the bed sheets and our bodies. However, nothing lasts forever and I began to feel Brittany's vagina contracting against my cock. Each cycle was stronger than the last and brought me close to orgasm at the same time.

"Brittany," I whispered. "I'm going to cum."

"It's okay. I want you to stay inside me. I won't get pregnant. I'm not in the right part of my cycle."

I trusted her and when her body stiffened, her back arched and she began to shake all over, I came inside her.

Afterward, as I lay on one side of her enjoying the fullness of her breast for the first time and Jennifer on the other side doing the same, Brittany asked, "Did you cum inside me?"

"I did."

"I missed it."

"You were busy with your own orgasm."

"Maybe next time," she added.

"Maybe," I agreed.

Brittany excused herself to go to the bathroom. Jennifer moved over next to me. "Giles," she said, "watching you with Brittany moved me in ways I can't understand. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. You were so gentle and considerate of her emotions and yet firmly in charge of the experience. I never thought I'd ever say this to anyone but I think I love you."

Brittany returned and climbed into bed behind me. Jennifer and I moved over to give her some room. Brittany wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear, "Is it too soon to say I think I love you?"

Jennifer laughed out loud and when Brittany asked what was so funny, Jennifer told her she'd explain it later.

We spent the rest of the night in a fog of emotion. I watched as they loved each other while I rested and they watched as I loved each of them in turn. During the night, I realized that I loved both of these women. I also realized that my life was going to get more complex. Jennifer's suggestions at dinner were beginning to become reality in my mind.

Jennifer left in the morning. She wanted to get things at home underway. Brittany convinced me to hang around. It wasn't difficult. The first thing she suggested after Jennifer left involved mutual nakedness and the bed. I spend quality time exploring Brittany's pubic area with my lips, tongue, nose and fingers. She returned the favor for most of the time. After her third clitoral orgasm, she begged me to give her a break. She turned around, straddled me, and slid down with me inside her.

"Brittany," I said. "I'm almost ready to cum."

"So am I," she replied. "You go first so I can feel it."

I relaxed and let go. I filled her with my sperm.

"Oooh," she said just before her own orgasm.

We lay alongside each other on the bed. I showed her that I didn't consider her breasts as tits to be played with but as beautiful breasts to be honored and treated respectively. "Could you squeeze them once in a while?" she asked.

After a while, she got out of bed, took a shower and put on bra, panties, jeans and pullover shirt. "I'm going to get some food for us for the rest of the day," she told me.

"I'd be glad to take you out to eat," I said.

"I don't want to go out. I want you to stay in with me," she said with a smirk and headed out.

She was gone for forty minutes. It took the time to shower and dress. I also found some spare sheets and changed the linen on the bed. I was sitting on the sofa, watching an early game on the television when she returned.

"You got dressed," she said.

"So did you," I countered.

"I was going out."

"I was waiting for you," I responded as if that made any sense.

Naked, we ate bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches for lunch with beers.

Damn, I liked watching Brittany moving around her apartment naked.

Dinner was baked salmon with garlic mashed potatoes and a green salad with a nice white wine.

In between, we snacked on each other and I showed her the things I could do with her hair.

That evening, as we lay in bed following a deliciously long and satisfying exploration of sexual possibilities, Brittany asked, "What was Jennifer referring to when she mentioned the orgasm trifecta?"

"Last weekend we spent some time talking about our experiences together. We agreed that she could experience at least three types of orgasms."

"Vaginal and clitoral?" she asked.

"Both of those," I confirmed.

"What was the third type or orgasm?"

"Anal."

"Oh. Anal. Is that possible?"

"I don't know. She was reluctant to try it."

"And you?"

"I don't know. I've never tried it and would only try if she was offering the chance."

"So that's what she meant by completing the trifecta of orgasms."

"It was."

"You know, we've managed the first two."

"I do."

"Do you think the third is possible?"

"Probably, but not from personal experience."

"Would you like to try?"

"Are you offering your ass to me?"

"It's intimidating."

"Then we shouldn't try it."

The conversation ended there. We lay quietly in bed while I rubbed her hair over my chest.

A few minutes later, Brittany got out of bed. "Wait here," she said.

She returned about ten minutes later with a laptop. "Look at this," she said.

On the screen, she had a video of a blonde woman with huge breasts being sodomized.

"I found hundreds of videos like this," she said.

"These aren't normal women," I counseled. "They're professionals paid to make these videos."

"Some of them are labeled 'amateur,'" she said.

"You can't believe anything on those pornography sites," I said. "And they're not paid to have orgasms, just sex," I added.

She left to return the laptop and came back into the bedroom. I got an erection just watching her body move and her breasts swing as she walked.

She cuddled up close to me in the bed. After a few minutes she said, "I want to try."

"You're serious?" I asked.

"Yeah. I think I am."

"I'll only agree if we stop the moment you feel pain or I think I might hurt you."