An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure, but I just want a salad. Let's go over to the outside bar and I'll buy you a beer. Bring your towel."

I started to wrap it around myself but she yanked it away. She educated me on nudist etiquette, always sit on a towel. We sat next to a couple from New Hampshire, he was a little fat, but she was gorgeous. I tried not to stare at her tits but it was a losing battle. I felt my cock begin to harden and I was getting nervous again.

Liz saw my predicament and took the offensive. "Jack is new to naturism, and is having a little trouble controlling little Jack." Pointing to my cock with her fork.

"I noticed and I'm flattered. You have a nice cock Jack." she said, holding out her hand to shake, and said "I'm Jill. Should we find a hill?"

I'm usually quick with a quip, but I was completely lost. "Ummm... nice to meet you Jill, and I like your tits too."

Liz and Jill started cackling like a couple of old hens. "Oh Jack, you're going to be very popular here." Jill said.

After eating a very good hamburger and a couple of local craft beers, I realized I had no way to pay. "I uh, left my money in my room." I said. The waitress laughed, and said she'd heard that before. "I just need to see your room number. It's on your key." she said laughing.

I was feeling relaxed following the beers and went for another swim, this time with Liz and Jill. Liz said, "Jack, you need to be careful. You need more sunscreen and you're starting to get pink. If there's one place you don't want a sunburn it's your cock."

"Oh, I love to apply sunscreen," Jill blurted out, but Liz said "Slow down sugar, this is my job."

We went back to my room which felt so cool on my reddened skin. "Let's call it a day for sunbathing, there's plenty of time later this week." Liz said.

Inside the bedroom, I was suddenly aware of our nudity. My cock immediately got hard again, and this time Liz fondled it briefly and said, "Lay down and I'll apply some Aloe. Lay face down." Liz began to apply the cooling gel and her hands explored my back, butt, and legs. Slowly moving her hands up, she touched my ball sack, and reached under me to grab my cock. I raised my butt giving her access and tried to reach back to grab her tits. "There's plenty of time for that, Jack, just lay there and enjoy it."

She turned me over and began to kiss me, then ran her tongue down my chest, stopping to nibble my nipples and then kissed the head of my cock. She sucked a ball into her mouth and then engulfed my head into her mouth. I couldn't believe how close I already was to cumming. She must have felt it too as she stopped and said, "Not so fast, big boy, I want to feel that big cock in me, and I mean now."

She climbed on top and slowly engulfed my cock with her wet, tight pussy. She closed her eyes, rocking in a slow rhythm. It was my first opportunity to grab her breasts. Her nipples were hard, and I couldn't help but notice the light freckling across her chest. Quietly she started to moan and her rhythm quickened. Without notice she started to really buck and groan loudly, and shouted "Fuck! Oh Fuck. I'm cumming Jack". Her pussy contracted and I was soon also in the throws of cumming.

"I'm cumming Liz," I said, trying to push her off. I didn't know if she was on birth control and I didn't want to become a dad today.

"NO! I want you in me. Cum now!"

It was too late anyway. Having gotten hard so many times today my cock was primed to cum. I came. Hard. She slumped over me, still holding my cock inside her. Panting, feeling her sweaty body against mine was just heavenly.

Using my shoulders as a platform, Liz did a push up, looked sleepily at me, and said "So what's on your mind?"

The last thing I remember before falling into a deep sleep was my reply, "You have nice freckles." She punched me in the shoulder and laid next to me.

When I awoke it was dark outside. I stared at her nude outline in the darkened room and the bounce of her tits as she neared me. "Time for a little housekeeping, stud. I don't know if you noticed but you're the hairiest guy here. I hate for you to hide a great cock." she said, holding a pair of clippers in her hands. "I borrowed these from Chris. She asked if she could help."

"Wait! This is moving too fast for me. I'm not sure I want a trimming..." I stammered.

"That's OK, we're not doing a trim. We're doing a shaving. I just love the feel of a smooth cock and balls." she replied, displaying those mischievous eyes again.

Once again I was reminded that I'm way too subservient to women. I just stood up and said "Where do you want me?"

I've gotta admit that it's a little nerve wracking to have someone else handle cutting implements around your junk. The clippers worked their magic though. But it really wasn't a shave, it left rough stubble. I was questioning if this was a good idea.

When she finished, she put down the clippers, and said, "Great, ready for the shave!"

Picking up some shaving gel and a razor, she said "To the showers!"

"With people watching? That's too much." I said sternly.

"Come on. All the day campers have gone home and everyone else is resting in their cabins. It won't be a crowd."

Walking to the showers I did notice that there wasn't anyone around the pool or at the outdoor cafe. With a sigh of relief, I followed Liz to the showers.

The showers were empty except for one person, Chris from the front desk. She smiled and said "Welcome to your shearing, Jack."

"I thought you said there would be nobody here?" I asked, a little sullenly.

"No, I said there wouldn't be a crowd. And I told you Chris volunteered to help." Liz stated matter of factly.

Once again, I stood there, completely dominated by these two women.

Chris, now having shorn her uniform, aimed the shower head at my cock and chest and said turn around. She then showered my back as well. "Let's do his back first, he looks like a silverback."

Liz gelled me up, and began carefully shaving my back. "Damn, I should have trimmed his armpit hair too, it's sticking out."

I chose to ignore that comment.

After finishing my back, she rinsed me off and said "Now for our main event..."

Chris rubbed the shaving gel onto my cock and balls and stroked me as she did so. I was instantly hard and moving my hips to her strokes.

"Hey! None of that! This isn't sex, it's housekeeping!" Liz teased.

Chris began to shave me and I stood completely still, fearing the blades.

Liz held my cock up and Chris pulled the skin tight as she shaved my balls. The sensation as she rubbed my balls to check for unshaved hairs was amazing.

I knew where this was going and I was excited to have two attractive women doing it. I closed my eyes, only to be surprised when I heard another voice. I looked over with alarm, only to see Jill and her fat husband standing at the shower door.

I couldn't remember his name but he was sporting wood and was fondling himself. Jill's left hand was pinching her right tit and her right hand was slowly rubbing her slit. For a moment I forgot I was the center of attention. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

Chris said she was through and Liz rinsed me off and got down on her knees to inspect me. Her face was only inches from my engorged cock, as she moved my cock to the side and probed my balls. "Shit Chris, you missed some spots. Look here." Liz said, pointing out some stray hairs.

"You're right Liz. I'll hold his cock and you finish him up." Chris said, looking up into my eyes as she licked her lips. My cock, just fractions of an inch from their faces, was throbbing in anticipation.

As Chris grabbed my cock and stroked it slowly as she moved it out of the way, Liz used a little soap to lubricate my skin and began to shave me carefully. While Liz's attention was on getting the last of the stubble, Chris again made eye contact with me and licked her lips as she squeezed my cock.

I again heard noises to the side. Jill was bent over, supported by a towel bar and was being fucked from behind by her husband. Their moans and grunts were filling the air in the showers, and I just knew some others would hear them and come in. Fortunately he didn't last long and once he pulled out, I saw cum oozing from his cock. I can't remember ever seeing that before on another man and I found it amazingly erotic.

Liz declared herself finished and she and Chris did a thorough inspection. They then roughly dried me off and did another inspection. Their inspection included fondling my balls and rubbing their hands up and down my cock. I wasn't sure if this was going to end up a hand job, oral, or full sex, but I didn't care. I was in heaven.

"Hey Jill! Can you lend a hand? Sometimes you need a 3rd pair of eyes. Would you check Jack out?" Liz called out.

"I thought you'd never ask!" Jill said. As she walked over, I thought I could spy the cum running down her inner legs.

Soon I had all three naked women kneeling before me fondling my cock and balls. "Let's rinse him off again." Liz said "I hate the taste of shaving gel."

As Jill stood to redirect the water and Liz stood to adjust the temperature, Chris quickly and discreetly tongued the tip of my cock. I shuddered in anticipation of what was to come.

Jill rinsed me off and Liz declared that all was good. They groped me a couple of times as they dried me off but with so many hands, I couldn't tell who it was.

"Well, that's it for tonight." Liz said.

Chris smirked and Jill looked shocked. I'm sure I showed my surprise and disappointment too. Liz looked at them and said "Jack's been a good boy all day and he has a big day tomorrow. Maybe he'll come out to play then."

Liz glanced at me with those mischievous eyes I'd come to expect. I knew what that meant, I was in for an amazing time back in our rooms. She was just teasing those other women.

We went back to her room and I held her in my arms and kissed her fiercely. She said, "Not now Jack, it's time to go to sleep."

I wasn't sure what was going on but I had a throbbing cock that needed relief. "Do you want to come to my room?" I asked.

"No Jack, it's time for sleep. I'll stay in my room and you go to yours. No sex tonight and no means no. I don't want you beating off either; I'll know if you do it."

The mischievous look in her eyes was gone. These eyes were cold and intense.

"What the fuck" I thought. "This bitch is crazy."

"Jack, I know you think I'm acting bipolar but I have a method to my madness. Tomorrow will be an amazing day, I don't want you worn out on the first day."

I slowly stumbled through our adjoining door. I saw it close and heard the latch on her side.

I still had a hard-on and I began to fondle myself. Thinking about her last words, I stopped.

"What the fuck have I gotten myself into?" I thought.

I expected to lay awake for a long time but I fell into a deep sleep almost immediately.

I was soon dreaming:

My mother, father and I were dressed in our Sunday best and had just returned from Easter Sunday mass. I was really excited as I'd endured a long Lenten season having given up candy.

I knew we'd have an Easter Egg hunt at the house, and there would be plenty of chocolate and other candies to eat. My father told me that I could have whatever I wanted, as I'd been a good boy all through Lent.

I saw the look my mother gave my dad and she told me that I should enjoy the sweets but not to eat too much. After such a long time without any, it would make me sick.

Well, of course, I found plenty of chocolate eggs and ate all of them.

That night I was really sick. I ended up throwing up the chocolate and just felt terrible. Even though I felt bad the next morning, my mother made me go to school. She told me I needed to learn from my mistakes.

That afternoon, after returning from school and still feeling a little queasy, my mother sat me down. "This should be a lesson for you Jackie. You men know what you want but we women know what you need." she said. She then pulled out the red hot water enema bottle, and said, "Pull down your trousers, Jackie."

I awoke with a start, wondering where in the hell that memory had come from. I hadn't thought of that in 40 years. After initially falling asleep so easily, I was now restless the remainder of the night.

I awoke early the next morning and decided to take an early shower before anyone else was up. I was enjoying my solitude when I heard some giggling from the shower. A couple of young women had come in and were whispering to each other, glancing at me, and then giggling again. Yesterday I would have turned away embarrassed. Today I pretended to shampoo my hair as I faced them. My cock did a little dance and I heard more giggling. As I turned around to rinse my hair, they slipped out. Oddly enough, I couldn't tell you anything about their bodies. I was more focused on the fact that they were looking at mine.

Getting back to the room, I shaved and was getting ready to dress when I noticed the clippers. Thinking of Liz's snarky response, I trimmed my underarm hair. Then I got dressed in anticipation of having to visit Big Jim's office this morning. He said he'd be out in the afternoon so I expected he'd want to see me this morning.

Before calling Jim, I checked my email and saw that Mark and Jacob had been working late while I was being groomed. I was surprised that I didn't feel any guilt. I actually smiled at the thought.

I decided to call Mark before calling Jim and I got him on the first try, quite a surprise. Mark was famous for using voice mail as a filter. "Hey Jack!" Mark said. "I hope you're enjoying working on that tan while Jacob and I burn the midnight oil."

"Hey, why didn't you call me to help?" I replied. "I wasn't doing anything last night and I could have helped."

Mark hesitated and said "Suzie gave me strict instructions to leave you alone. She said that you needed the off time, and that I should take care of my own business. Uh... Suzie can be a little demanding from time to time and I like to keep her happy."

Well, that was embarrassing. I told him that he knew where to find me and that I'm here to help. I quickly rang off.

Just to cover my bases, I called Jim. "Hey Jim, it's Jack. I hear that Mark and Jacob are working overtime to make you happy."

"Damn straight, Jack." Jim said. "We've gotten more done in the past day and ½ than we had in weeks. You know, Mark is pretty good at this when you get his attention." I was thinking that Big Jim had nothing to do with getting his attention, it was all Suzie, but I kept my mouth shut.

I realized that Jim was still talking: "Anyway Jack, it doesn't look like I need to meet with you in person, at least today. I've got some, ah" I could hear another voice in the background. It sounded like his administrative assistant, Colleen, telling him he was late. Back on the line, Jim continued, "ah Christmas shopping to do this afternoon. Talk to you soon."

It was approaching the time that the other guests at The Grove were arising and I decided to step out on my own and grab a bite of breakfast at the outdoor grill. Sporting my new groomed look, I grabbed a towel, took a barstool and ordered eggs, sausage, and since I was in the South, grits.

I had just been served when Chris stopped by, said she was going to work and placed a hand on my recently shaved back. Looking downward, she said "That's exactly what I wanted for breakfast." She made sure I saw her licking her lips, then winked, and was off.

I returned to my room and carefully applied sunscreen. I thought maybe I should have gotten Chris to help with my back but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea.

I took my Kindle out to the pool and began reading while laid out, mostly shaded by an umbrella. I must have dozed and was startled to feel a tongue in my ear. I jumped and was nearly deafened by Liz's laugh. "I see you're enjoying yourself." she said. I started to say yes, when I realized she was referring to the hard-on I was sporting as I slept.

"Damn, that's no way to wake a guy having fun." I said. "I think you like the feel of the sun and breeze on your bare genitals, is what I think." she said.

"I have to admit it's a different sensation. I'm not sure I liked it when I was dressed this morning. My cock and balls felt sticky." I replied.

"Dressed? Who told you to get dressed? And you need to apply powder. That will prevent the stickiness and chaffing." she whispered in my ear, tonguing it again.

"I thought I'd have to go into work today. If you remember, I'm supposed to be here to work," I said, "and did you get some breakfast? They have grits.'' expecting her to be disgusted by that. I instantly flashed back to my brief encounter with Chris this morning. I decided that it was best to keep that to myself.

"No, I'm good. A girl has to watch her figure, you know." she said, placing her hands on her hips which accentuated her figure. "This afternoon should be a good opportunity to play some volleyball if you're interested. They're expecting an unusually large number of day campers today. Chris told me they were hanging mistletoe above the shower heads. Oh, she said that your sausage looked delicious this morning." she finished, flashing her mischievous eyes once again.

That one really deflated my cock. I'd never been an object of desire before and being caught between those two women was a little intimidating.

After getting Liz to apply sunscreen to my back and me returning the favor, we spent the morning walking around the grounds. It turns out there really is a Grove, an old orange grove, no longer commercially harvested but still loaded with fruit. It turns out that Christmas is prime harvest time. I told Liz that I had brought my running shoes and that I'd like to do some running sometime while I was here. She warned me that a man running naked has the same problems as a woman doing so: things that are usually held in place tend to flop around and can be painful. Regardless, she said she really enjoys watching naked men run.

After lunch, we returned to our shaded lounge chairs and were reading when I saw an amazing and alarming thing. Big Jim Smithfield, naked as a jaybird, walking up with an attractive young woman. When I looked closely, I recognized her as Colleen, his administrative assistant. Christmas shopping, my ass!

I immediately realized two things. One is that I now knew where Jim got his nickname. He had to be sporting a 10" dick. Secondly, I needed to get back to my room. It would be both embarrassing to me to be seen here and would create a strain with a customer if he knew I had seen him in a compromising position.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I whispered to Liz. "I think that lunch didn't agree with me. I may be awhile."

Liz looked concerned, and said "Ok sweetie. I'll check on you in a few minutes."

I ran over to my room and after fumbling with my key, got the door opened and ran inside. After closing the door, I peeked through the curtains to see if Big Jim had seen me. He wasn't looking my way and was walking nonchalantly but well aware that his huge dick was an object of everyone's attention. Colleen was something to see too. She obviously had store bought tits but that didn't take away from their sex appeal.

To my surprise, Big Jim walked right up to Liz. She stood up and gave him a big body to body hug and then hugged Colleen too. I couldn't hear what was being said but it was obvious that they were old, very close friends. Liz talked a great deal and was waving her arms in animation as she did so. She smiled and pointed toward my room, actually directly where I was standing. I jumped back from the curtains, hoping no one noticed me.

Waiting a few moments, but unable to contain my curiosity, I looked again and saw Liz and Big Jim laughing and Liz continuing to point toward my room. I imagined that she was telling Big Jim about me and that it was only a matter of time until he put two and two together.