An Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I witnessed it happen a moment later: Big Jim got this big surprised look on his face, covered his cock as best he could with his hand and started backing away. Colleen grabbed him and was obviously concerned. Big Jim said something and Liz looked my way again, this time with a strange look of disappointment on her face.

Liz placed her hand on Big Jim's arm, whispered something in his ear, turned and walked towards my door with a huge smile on her face. She found the door locked and said "Come on out Jack, we have you surrounded, it's time to meet my old friend James."

I didn't want to do it but I knew she would win any battle of wills. I unlocked and opened the door. "I should have figured out who Big Jim was but I wasn't aware that nickname was used outside of The Grove." she claimed. "He figured out who you were when I told him about you and he's really upset since you know his family and doesn't want your boss to know about his extra curricular activities."

I decided I'd be the bigger man, figuratively only, to be sure. I exited the room, smiled and stuck out my hand to shake Big Jim's. For the first time since I'd met him he seemed unsure but stuck his big paw out and shook mine. No being able to think of what to say, I just said "Nice cock."

That broke the ice. Jim laughed, slapped me on the back (really hard), and said "Well, it's nice to finally see you. I never would have guessed you were into the lifestyle."

"As of yesterday morning, I wasn't." I said smiling.

"Ummm... I guess you know Colleen." Jim said, turning to Colleen, who was grinning and didn't seem that fazed by this turn of events.

"Hi Colleen, nice to see you." I clumsily said.

"Jack! You're being rude! Tell her she has nice tits!" Liz said, punching my arm hard once again.

"Nice tits, Colleen, very, uh, nice." I said truthfully. "Nice cock." she replied probably less honestly. "Is that a new shave job? " She turned to Liz, "May I?"

"Of course." Liz answered.

Colleen stepped toward me, and fondled my balls and now hardened cock, and looking at Liz, said "Very nice. Your work I'm sure."

I was totally confused and embarrassed and looked at Jim. He was now hard too, excited either by me or his friend/administrative assistant/girlfriend taking control of me. Could this trip get any stranger?

"I think we should get in the pool." Liz said.

We signaled the bartender that we wanted drinks from the bar, who carried them over to the pool. Lounging in the pool, we fell into normal social groups. Colleen and Liz standing together talking and laughing. Jim and I standing together talking about work. Jim told me for the twentieth time that we had no idea that I was staying here but that he was glad it happened. I wasn't sure but I was getting a Bi vibe off of Jim. I had to admit that I was oddly attracted to his big member.

I almost didn't catch it when Jim said "I guess I'm happy now that Colleen insisted that I request that you come here to help."

"Huh, that's interesting. Did Colleen want you to visit The Grove today?" I asked.

"Yeah, yeah she did. Look, I don't exactly run this relationship, Jack. Colleen runs my life. I offered to leave my wife for her and she went crazy. Told me I had a responsibility to my wife. She said I was just her fuck buddy." Jim said, looking down into his beer.

I glanced over at Colleen's huge tits just jutting up out of the water. "You could do worse, my friend." I said, absentmindedly fondling my cock as I said it.

I didn't realize I was doing it until I saw Colleen smile looking at me, touch Liz's arm and point at me. To my surprise, Liz smiled too and gave Colleen a big kiss right on the lips while fondling her tit.

Both Jim and I were now watching them make out. Jim turned and said "Now that's hot. Doesn't that make you hot?"

When Jim turned to me, his cock, now hard, poked into mine. He reached down and briefly stroked me. I couldn't resist and I grabbed his big cock by the base of his shaft and stroked it too. I fondled his balls and then turned away, both confused and embarrassed by my actions.

Well, turning away just meant his cock was now poking into my ass. Really alarmed now, I pushed his cock and stepped away.

That left the four of us, Jim and I, no longer talking, standing a yard apart, and Liz and Colleen, both looking amused, with their arms around each other.

"I think we need some time apart." Liz said. "Colleen, maybe you and Jim should get some sun. Jack and I need to rest a spell in our rooms. Do the two of you," looking at Colleen, not Jim, "want to join us for a picnic out on the Grove this evening?"

Colleen said, "That sounds wonderful. I'll bring the wine if you bring something to eat."

"That's a date." Liz said. "We'll see you at 7?"

We returned to my room. Liz said she'd coordinate the dinner with Chris, who she said would deliver the meal and Colleen's selection of wine to the Grove picnic area. She went through her adjoining door, saying, "see you at 6:45," and then closed and locked the door.

I'm a stoic guy. I didn't cry when old yeller died, nor when my parents did years later. I sat on my bed and tears of frustration poured down my face. What was I doing? What was I becoming? Was meeting Liz an accident or had she and Colleen orchestrated it all? Was Big Jim gay? Was I? I really wanted my mama.

I finished my drink in one long gulp and laid back. To my surprise Liz woke me up at 6:45 with a warm kiss and said "Get up sleepyhead, it's time for a picnic with our friends."

Colleen and Jim were emerging from the shower room, hair wet and smiling. "I don't know about you buddy, but I'm a little hungry, how about you?" Big Jim bellowed, seemingly his old self.

We walked off together, apparently old friends, together for a stroll into the evening. To cement our Norman Rockwell image, Liz held my hand and laid her head on my shoulder.

Jim picked a couple of low hanging ripe oranges, threw one to me, and asked, "Why does anyone live anywhere else?"

Reaching the picnic area, we heard then saw Chris driving a golf cart with our dinners. "Perfect timing Chris." I said.

"Yes, good timing Chris" Liz said, looking back at me. "Please stay and eat with us. I ordered extra for you."

"Are you sure?" Chris asked.

"Absolutely." Colleen replied. "You can drive us back if we drink too much tonight."

"Well, I am off duty now" Chris said.

"Here, let me help you" Liz said. Walking to Chris, Liz began to undress Chris, who was in her work shirt and shorts. "Jack, help her with her shirt, she's been working all day while you were napping. I'll get her shoes and pants."

Chris stood calmly, while Liz and I undressed her, and Jim watched. Colleen was quietly setting out the food and pouring wine.

When the shirt was finally over her head, she stared into my eyes, licked her lips for the hundredth time, as I glanced down at her blushing chest. Her tits were smaller than Liz's and tiny compared to Colleen's but they were glorious. Her pale pink nipples were mesmerizing.

"Dinner's ready to eat, big boy. Dessert is for later." Liz whispered into my ear, then stuck her tongue in.

We ate the excellent Cornish hens, with sauteed carrots. An equally excellent Oregon Pinot Noir perfectly matched the hens. We drank the first two bottles while eating, and began talking loudly and joking. Liz and Colleen began telling Chris all about the "chance" meeting of Jim and Jack, and even laughed about the awkward situation in the pool.

Chris brought over a bluetooth speaker from the golf cart and started playing some romantic jazz. Colleen and Liz told Jim and I that they wanted to dance, and Chris said she was a great DJ.

We were dancing slowly, and Liz once again rested her head on my shoulder. It should be very romantic, but it seemed clumsy for the two naked couples to be romancing while their friend watched. "Jack," Liz said "I think we're making Chris uncomfortable, would you ask her to dance? I'll take over the DJ duties for a bit."

My cock was already a little puffed up just dancing with Liz but I figured that she could feel that, so if she didn't care, why should I?

I approached Chris, who simply said "I thought you'd never ask."

At the song's end, Liz switched from Jazz to Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On". I pulled Chris close, and she, with smiling eyes, pulled me closer. My cock was hard as a rock and pressing into her stomach.

Chris whispered in my ear "Are you having a nice vacation here? You're always welcome, with or without Liz." and nibbled on my ear. My eyes flashed over to Liz, who was checking her playlist. Jim and Colleen were looking over at us and I could see, but not hear her whispering in his ear.

The next thing I knew, Jim had joined us, and had wrapped his hairy arms around Chris from behind. The three of us were dancing as one. I again looked over to Liz and realized that she and Colleen were now dancing too.

There we were, the five of us, dancing in some ancient fertility ritual, entertained by the most modern of entertainment, the Internet.

Chris slipped a hand down between us, fondled my cock, looked into my eyes and said "I'm going to fuck you." She then slid her hand down to her now dripping cunt, put the finger to my lips, and said "taste me. I'm dessert."

The next hour was a blur. More sexual music, more wine. Liz and Colleen orally servicing the biggest hard cock I'd ever seen and Chris and I fucking. Actually Chris was fucking me. I was never on top. Cries of pleasure that had to be heard back to the cabins and that were familiar to the wild animals that only come out at night. Every time I was about to cum, Chris would squeeze my cock until the urge passed.

Later, Colleen approached while I was sitting on the ground, exhausted. "Lick me." she said. "Make me cum." I remember the salty taste of Big Jim's cum in her cunt. She came, as Willie would sing, screaming like a panther in the night.

Then the music stopped.

Liz, lying prone on the ground, legs spread wide, her knees up. Looking at me, beckoning me by crooking her index finger. Everyone else stopped drinking, stopped talking, stopped fucking. All watching.

First Jim, then Colleen, then finally Chris hammering out a steady beat on their makeshift drums, the hood of the golf cart.

My cock, never so ready to explode, bruised, abused, but maybe harder than it's ever been. I'd been fucked, fucked over, fucked up. Now it was just time to fuck.

Without any preamble, I dropped down between her open legs cock first and immediately slammed it as deep as it would go. She grunted in pain and pleasure and grabbed my shoulders so tightly it would leave bruises.

We fucked to the steady beat of the drums. Slowly, then faster and faster as they increased their pace. Finally, I was ready to explode. She beat me to it. She let loose a scream that was primal. I joined her in a mingled chorus of animal grunts and groans. I've never cum so much, it came from my toes. My feet, my legs, my arms, my fingers were numb. Everything I had, everything I'd ever wanted shot out into her in a release that I thought might never end. Until it did.

I was crying. She was crying. Big Jim was looking for someone to slap on the back. Chris and Collette were cheering.

The next morning, I was awakened to the sound of birds chirping in the surrounding trees. Collette and Chris were eating the oranges that Big Jim had picked the night before. Big Jim was sleeping in the golf cart. Liz was laying next to me, looking at my face, smiling.

"Good morning, big guy. Now that was an adventure, what do you have to say for yourself?" she said.

"You have nice freckles." was all I said. Smiling to myself, smiling at her, happy with the world. She gave me a light punch in the shoulder.

Big Jim, yawning and stretching, absentmindedly scratched his balls and stood up. "Gotta pee." He said, and walked over behind some trees. Chris said she needed to get back and dressed for work. Colleen and I started picking up the debris from the prior night's debauchery. Liz gave Chris a peck on the check and helped pack the golf cart.

Speaking quietly, Colleen said "Jack, that was quite a show last night. It's important that you keep what you know about Big Jim quiet. Jim's wife and I share Jim. Jim is a big man" she started laughing, "in many ways. His personality is bigger than life. He's always the life of the party and he quite obviously cherishes that image. But behind that facade, he's a little boy, uncertain of himself and his place in life. He and his wife need the structure I give them. She obviously knows about me but it's important to her that other people not know what she knows."

"I understand," I said. And I did. I was beginning to understand that this group, dominated by the women, was a family. Maybe a dysfunctional family but a family nonetheless.

Already being naked makes it easy to catch a quick shower. The five of us showered individually but smiling and joking with each other the whole time. Chris left first as she needed to get dressed and was due at the front desk. Jim and Colleen left next, with Jim saying they needed to get to work. Liz and I walked over to get a light breakfast.

Sitting down, Liz said "Day three of your adventure Jack. You haven't played volleyball yet and you said you wanted to take a run through the Grove."

I looked at Liz, laughed, and said, "I think I've had quite an adventure. "OK, how much of this was planned? You, Chris, Jim, even Colleen all know each other. How did I get involved? Was our meeting on the plane planned?"

Liz looked at me seriously, and said "Some things just happen Jack. Yes, we all know each other, but sometimes things just fall into place. Now, let's get some sunscreen and play some volleyball. Maybe there will be some other young ladies for you to entertain in the shower today."

"How the hell did she know about that?" I thought. I also realized that she hadn't really answered my question.

Well, we played volleyball and I found out that diving for loose balls when you're naked is a bad idea. We actually got dressed and went off-site to eat lunch. I realized that I couldn't wait to get back.

Jim called that afternoon acting like nothing happened yesterday, and said that he declared the project back on track. I called Mark and confirmed it with him. He apologized for sending me on a wild goose chase but thanked me for taking one for the team. Liz sat next to me as I talked to them, fondling my dick, laughing quietly as I tried to retain my composure.

Liz insisted that we go for a run in the Grove, and she was right: the jostling of my balls and cock when running was painful. I told her I needed to stop. We walked off the path, back to the place of our picnic.

There, right where it was last night, was a blanket, fruit and a bottle of wine. Opening the wine, Liz said to me, "You've seen the old Egyptian movies? The one where the slaves pour wine for the Pharaoh and serve him dates and pomegranates? Where they make themselves available to him whenever he wants to fuck? Well, I'm your Nefertiti, pour me my wine."

There was only one wine glass, which I filled for her. She sat down and sipped the wine, and pulled me over by my cock. She said "Make it hard for me, Jackie." I tried to take a step back, but she held onto my cock firmly. "Now, Jack. Don't you want to cum?"

I did. I did want to cum. I slowly stroked my cock, and it was hard instantly. Liz was staring intently at my cock. She poured wine over it, and sucked the wine off. "Feed me Jack." she said, pointing toward the fruit. I did.

My desire to fuck had completely overwritten my good sense. I was being controlled in every way and I had no desire to stop her.

She said, "Go ahead Jack, cum."

I looked at her foolishly.

"Beat off Jack. I want to see you cum for me. For your Nefertiti. I'm too sore from last night to fuck." she said.

Never in my life have I beat off in front of another person. No circle jerks, no teenage sex games, never. Slowly I started to masturbate.

Liz began to laugh and refilled her wine. She ran her hand over my chest, fondled my balls, and ran her hand between my legs, and fingered my ass. She held out her half filled wine glass, and said "fill it for me Jack, I want to see your spunk."

I couldn't believe how much I came so soon after last night. My cum clung to the inside of the glass and covered the surface of the wine.

Liz grabbed my cock and licked the remaining dribbles and ran her tongue around the sensitive head causing me to flinch. "Drink it." She commanded.

"No! That's too much. What the hell is wrong with you?" I screamed.

"I just want to see if you can take instructions, Jack. You're a good boy. You always do what you're told, or so I thought. This was a great adventure Jack and it could continue but that depends on you. It's absolutely your choice. You can do what I tell you and you can continue to see me or you can say no and this will be our only adventure. I know I will continue to have great adventures, will you?" she said quietly, looking intently into my eyes.

I took the glass, and drank it down in one gulp. Liz took the glass from me, smiled, ran her finger around the inside of the glass and held the finger out for me to suck. I sucked it hard.

Putting the finger into her pussy, she held it to her lips and sucked. "See, it's not so bad, is it?" she said.

That night, she invited me to her room and asked if I wanted to sleep with her. It was a sexless night, but I slept soundly.

I awoke Friday morning to find her gone. She had quietly packed her bag and was gone.

I rushed out to Chris who told me Liz had checked out earlier but had left me a note. It read "Jack, this has been a great adventure. I have your number. I may see you again. Don't wait for me to have another adventure, Liz."

It felt like you do after leaving a loud concert, the silence was deafening. I looked at Chris, tears leaking from my eyes. "She's gone." was all she said.

I quickly packed my bags, got dressed and checked out. Chris didn't even flirt. This adventure was really over.

I took the long flight back to Seattle with an empty seat next to me. I didn't read, didn't sleep, didn't look out the window. I was numb. Landing in Sea-Tac, I turned on my phone. Immediately, I received a text. Excitedly, I opened messenger, only to see a note from Suzie reminding me of the party tonight.

I replied that I was feeling under the weather and that I didn't think I could make it.

"Bullshit Jack." was the reply. "I spoke with Big Jim, and he said you were in high spirits when he saw you. He said we'd have to start calling you Big Jack. Now either you come and explain that or I'll have to call him to get ALL of the details. I know you men like to have your secrets when you're on the road."

So there I was, ringing the doorbell at Mark's house Saturday night, with two bottles of the same wine I'd had at The Grove.

Suzie opened the door with a huge smile on her face. "Fantastic! I knew a little blackmail would motivate you! Now I know how to manage you!"

Mark came out of the kitchen and said. "Here's our hero. Great job in Florida! Let's get this party started. The kids are at the grandparents and it's just our extended family. You, me, Suzie, with my sister and Suzie's sister getting ready in the kitchen."

Holy shit! I completely forgot. I just thought I hadn't wanted to meet Mary before, now I dreaded the idea of seeing her. I immediately regretted falling for Suzie's blackmail threat.

Mark yelled out to the kitchen "Mary, Mary Elizabeth! I've got someone I'd like you to meet."

Liz stepped out. Smiling with her mischievous eyes, holding a bottle of the same wine in her hand. "Hi Jack, nice tan." she said.