An Adventure Gone Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
After years of fantasies, Samantha is used against her will.
6.6k words
4.6
21.3k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 09/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is chapter two of what should eventually be a four chapter story. It does contain explicit (very explicit!) references to group sex, gang bangs, body fluids, non-consensual fantasies and more. Unlike our other stories, this one is born more out of fantasy and imagination and is designed to explore some long standing fantasies, less out of telling a story about something that really happened.

Your comments and input are always welcome so please do feel free to share! Thank you for reading.

--------------------------------------------------------

As the car glides down a highway I open my eyes and look at the phone The Beast is holding in front of him. He's messaging a group thread. Looks like over a dozen people judging by the little bubbles at the top of the screen. Oh shit. He's sending a picture of me sucking both their cocks. And a movie of me grinding on Joey. In the movie I'm screaming, as I do, that I'm cumming over and over, telling Joey to fuck me and that I want more cock. I hate seeing myself on video having sex. I just want to be in the moment, experience it and then let it be in the past. Yet on the screen of the phone it looks like so many of the porn videos I watch when I do masturbate. A petite girl with red hair riding on top of a dark skinned muscular man, flushed and pink on her cheeks and breasts from cumming over and over. I look like a porn star. I look like a slut. The only thing missing in the video is the painful anal penetration that, when I'm alone, masturbating and fantasizing all by myself, makes me cum faster than anything.

He follows sending the video with a message. "Come get some. The more the better. Starting in 30 minutes when we get there. Be there, be ready to fuck. Usual place." The responses to the video and pictures are flowing in before he even sends the actual message. My panic reaches a new level as I realize I have no idea where I'm going and have no idea what is in store for me. Other than the fact that I am powerless and am going to be raped. By what may be over a dozen men.

I try to plead with them through my gag that they need to let me go. "Please, please, please," I'm saying with a muffled voice.

"Sounds like she's asking for more cock," the driver says. They all laugh. The guy next to me pulls one of my legs to the side.

"Look at this wet pussy! She wants it!" He plunges his thick, rough fingers inside me and grinds them up into my g-spot then back to my already sore cervix. Beast pulls my other leg to the side to give him better access.

"Let me get in there," says the guy in the passenger seat. He plunges his fingers in before the first guy has even pulled them out. "Damn, that is a wet pussy. That's gonna suck the cum right out of me!" he says as the original fingers are extracted. "I may need some before we get to the warehouse.

Beast speaks. "Now hold on, man. You know the rules." I breathe a quick sigh of relief. At least there are "rules" for whatever is going to happen.

"She gotta be naked if you're gonna fuck her," he says. Again, more laughter. He releases my leg and reaches around me to the neck of my sundress. He grabs it tightly with both hands and rips it right down the middle. Fuck. I start crying again. He continues ripping until it is torn all the way down. The guy next to me reaches up and rips one of the shoulders. Beast follows and does the same with the other. The guy in front of me yanks the dress from under me and rips it in half again. He drops it and the fabric falls to the floor of the SUV, no longer a dress but now just rags, worthless and unable to cover me in any way. I'm completely naked in the back of this SUV, my ass against the seat and my back against the Beast. My hands are getting uncomfortable tied behind me. And they don't seem to care one bit.

"There. Now you can fuck her," Beast says from behind me. The man to my right slaps the hand of the man in front had resumed fingering me and tells him he's first. He pulled his hand away with a laugh.

"Fill her up, brother," the man in the passenger seat says. "I'll get my turns next."

The man pushes me harder up against the Beast. The Beast grabs my right tit with one hand and pulls my left leg to the side with the other. The other man in the back seat pulls out his semi-hard cock and pushes it against my pussy. He's thick. He's not all the way hard but he starts pushing into me anyway. He's hard enough to fill me with the first thrust. He picks up my other leg and pushes it against the back seat. He thrusts, getting even harder. He's grunting as the Beast is pulling on my hard, dark pink nipple. The other guy just keeps thrusting in me, more as if he's rutting with short, hard strokes, never pulling his cock out more than a couple of inches before pushing back in. He's getting harder and harder as I feel Beast's huge cock growing behind me. The man in my pussy grabs my other tit and slaps it as he starts mumbling.

"Oh yeah this pussy so good. Damn it's so wet. Fuck yeah fuck yeah. This is some good pussy. I love pussy that takes my whole cock," he's panting and grunting, going on and on about how good his cock feels, speaking to himself and everyone else but me, pushing harder and harder, trying to get his whole cock inside me. "Oh yeah this is some creamy pussy! Oh yeah!"

Beast picks my ass up to give him a better angle. It's all he needs to get balls deep inside me. I cry out against the gag as I feel what is a much bigger cock than I thought now driving my cervix deep inside me. I'm still so raw from the Beast's fucking back at Joey's house that this feels so much more intense than it normally would.

"Oh yeah oh yeah she's got it all now, fuck yeah," he says as he pounds me over and over. I feel another orgasm building. I try to hold back. I don't want to give them the satisfaction of giving me "satisfaction" but try as I might this is just too much penetration to resist. It feels too much like what I love: being pounded and taken by a cock long enough and thick enough to fill me up until it hurts. And this really hurts in the very best way.

I'm moaning and my ass begins to quiver. Then my legs. The man up front yells out "damn, man! You're making her cum hard! Fuck her hard! Oh yeah!"

The man keeps up his rutting inside me, now rubbing his whole body against me. He's been at it, over boulevards, highways and now city streets for long enough to where the seat under me, once tacky and sticky with drying cum is now drenched and slippery with our wetness. He's using it to slide my ass back and forth into the Beast as he makes me his.

"You better bust your load or you're going to the back of the line. We are almost there," Beast says. The man quickens his thrusts, more grinding into me, pushing my bound hands against Beast's hard cock, barely constrained by his thin shorts.

He grunts and moans. "Here it comes. Here it comes. Take it, woman. Take it all." He's shooting his cum into my pussy again as I see us pulling up to a metal warehouse. A garage door is opening as we pull inside. He's still cumming in me as the men in the car are laughing and cheering him on. My body convulses, unable to resist reaching another orgasm as this man puts the fourth load of cum inside me that should not be in there at all.

He gets off me and Beast pushes me up. I fall against the front seats before being pulled back and pushed onto the seat, still quivering from my last two orgasms. The car is turned off and the headlights darken. They open the doors and I'm pulled out by the man who just raped me. My eyes adjust to the darkened room as the men from the car surround me. Their hands are all over my body. Groping me, squeezing my tits, pulling on my nipples, grabbing and massaging my ass. One begins to finger me, then another. I think there are at least three fingers in me from two different men. One cuts the zip ties on my hands with a knife ("a fucking knife," I hear myself think) as the other pulls the fabric out of my mouth.

The instant I'm unbound I immediately begin pushing them, slapping them. I tell them to back off. I'm yelling, feeling anger now erupt from inside me. I'm so pissed that it pushes my fear away. I tell Beast to tell them to leave me alone. I'm backing up away from them and they do actually begin to stop touching me! The looks on their face are of concern and confusion. I think I've won! I think it may be over! Maybe they thought I was someone else or something? Is this all a fucked up misunderstanding?

But then a door opens I hadn't noticed. Two more men come in. I try to push past them to get to this door (and run out, naked? I don't even know where I am!) and not only do these new men grab me but I'm pulled back in by the four men from the drive and the men who were already in the warehouse. I hear laughter as hands grab my tits and ass really hard. I'm slapped on my ass, hard, multiple times. The groping begins again.

I'm screaming at them that I am serious. To stop. I'm thinking of the cum already inside me. And now so many more men. Six? Eight? I'm not sure at this point. No one is holding back. There are hands and cocks all over me as they all begin to strip.

"No! No no no!" I yell as I'm pushing their arms away. But there are just too many. I'm grabbed from behind, a hard cock hits against my ass. He picks me up by the waist and pushes me through the crowd of men to the couch. Someone turns on some lights and I begin to take in the scene. Until this very moment I hadn't even noticed the furniture in this cavernous warehouse.

I quickly look around and take in the surroundings. A couch. A bed. Another couch. Something hanging from the tall ceiling. A large wooden X leaning against a wall with shackles at the hands and feet. Some kind of weird bench with more bindings. A large screen TV, hanging dark on the wall. A table with dildos and all kinds of sex toys. Fuck. This is a damn sex dungeon.

They grab my arms and pull them hard across the couch as they push me forward and bend me over. They are not only holding my arms but are also pushing my back down against the back of the couch. I'm almost immobilized. I feel hands all over me, groping me everywhere. Fingers from different men keep probing me, each one reaching in as deeply as they can. My little tits are being pulled and groped.

Someone kicks my legs apart like a cop about to frisk someone. I hear the Beast say "fuck that pussy". They all laugh and mutter in agreement. I feel a cock line up with my pussy. With only a moment's hesitation he pushes all the way in. I'm so wet and cum filled that he slides in with no resistance. He's pounding me from the very first thrust. Just a metronome of fucking, no variation at all. I keep saying "please stop, please, stop! You can't do this! Stop stop!" over and over, my voice made staccato by his hard thrusts.

I'm pushed harder into the back of the couch with each thrust. I'm now being held down even more harshly, my arms pushed into the cheap pleather of the couch. I'm crying. My ass is being slapped, over and over. It is stinging so bad its beginning to throb. One of the guys holding an arm pulls my hair, moving my head up so the cock next to my face can try to push into my mouth. I start flailing with my newly freed arm, trying to punch something, and hit someone's balls. They yell out like I've just committed some horrible offense. They are the ones raping me for God's sake! They restrain my arm again as one of the other men pulls my hair again to keep my face up for the cock in front of me.

I think another guy, maybe two, comes into the room. I hear the door open, greetings called out and then the door slammed again. I feel another wave of panic pass through me as I realize how relentless these men are being with me.

The man in front of me has pushed his cock into my mouth. My screaming and pleading have been forced to stop, replaced by a hard cock filling my mouth. He's not even thrusting. It's more like he's just using his cock like a gag.

The guy pounding me finally speaks. "You guys gotta feel this pussy. It just grabs your cock, man. It's so smooth and she's so fucking wet. Fuck it feels good!"

The Beast directs them all all of them to take a turn. "Everyone step up and try her out. Let her know what she's gonna feel today. Just give her some thrusts and let her know how all the different cocks feel that are gonna fuck her for the next few hours. Pass her around, boys," he orders.

A long, thinner one enters me and pounds for ten or 15 thrusts. A shorter, thicker one next. Then one with a weird bend to the left! Oh God that's crazy! It's stretching me because it's fucking bent! He gets out and another thick one slides in. Same guy as before? No. He's fucking me differently. Next... Oh wow! This guy is curved way up! Then three? Maybe four more cocks. No one seems to be less than 8 inches. Some are really thick, some are thinner, but all are much thicker than what I'm used to. And then comes the Beast. He lines up and struggles to push inside me. But he does. Then pounds away. I begin to cum again but I feel like I should hold back. But again I fail. I start shaking all over his cock and collapse against the couch. Once again, the furniture, and now the ten (or more?) men around me, hold me up.

As each finished taking a turn in my pussy they would move to my mouth. I can taste the cum and juices from my being invaded by so many. I see all the cocks that were just in my pussy as they thrust into my mouth. The bent one is crazy. I have never seen a cock like that. The upswooped one looks like a massive, throbbing banana. I keep trying to count how many men are here, almost obsessively. The thought passes my mind that if they all cum they will let me go.

Beast keeps fucking me and says "bitch doesn't want us to cum in her but four of us already did. The first two weren't even part of our crew. They think they deserve a pussy like this? Fuck no. Fill her pussy with cum, boys. She's got four loads already. Let's show her what a ten more are gonna feel like!" He pulls out of my pussy, again leaving me stretched and gaping.

The door opens. Yet more men come in. Fuck! I try to scream again but there's another cock in my mouth immediately!

"Make that twelve more!" Beast says, evoking another round of laughter and more self-congratulatory remarks.

I beg them to be gentle.

"Just make us all cum and you can go," I hear the Beast say. Twelve men is ludicrous. I can't believe they just keep coming in.

"Please no more. I promise I'll make you all cum. Just no more men. I really have to leave. Please. Please. Please. Oh fuck oh fuck," I plead. "Oh fuck. Oh God oh god oh god." It is very obvious I am cumming again. They can tell. And it just makes them want to fuck me more.

"Her mouth says she wants to go buy that pussy says stay," someone says to peals of laughter. "Here comes your next load, bitch".

The man who says that slams his cock as deep as he can. Cum spurts in me again. I feel it subside and my pussy gets a brief reprieve as the cum falls out of me. They are yelling at me to squeeze it out. Someone catches it and rubs it into my face and tits. The next cock is in me immediately. This guy cums after about three thrusts, evoking more laughter from the crowd that he lasted such a short time.

"Don't worry, she's getting three more of my loads today! Let's get her on the bed," he says.

As I'm picked up and moved to the bed I can feel tears streaming down my cheeks. Two men are grab my legs and spread them wide as a couple more men get in a position to trade off fucking me. One long and thinner (but not thin). One long and thick. They are pounding me. Relentlessly. A third takes his turn. I hear another say he's gonna cum. He pushes the man in me aside and plunges his cock all the way in. There it is. More hot cum, swirling around my throbbing cervix.

"Me too," another yells. The one who just came in me pulls out as one of the other men plunges into me. He's grunting and grabbing my hips as his cum ejects from his balls and fills my pussy to the brim. I'm so full I feel it flowing out of me past his throbbing cock. How many loads is this? 5? 6? I've lost count.

"Here comes another!" says another man. I feel it gush out of me as he pushes in. They all grunt and scream like animals when they cum. Can't anyone hear this? Why isn't anyone calling the cops or anything? I realize I must be in the middle of nowhere. It did take us about 30 minutes in that damn SUV to get here...

I keep begging them to stop. I never thought my rape fantasies would ever truly become real. And I never thought it would feel like this, filled with fear and anxiety, despite cumming over and over. I plead with them every time there isn't a cock in my mouth to let me go.

Yet they keep taking turns. Those who have already cum are holding me down, immobilizing my arms and legs so I can't kick or hit. They keep pulling on my nipples and squeezing my breasts. I can feel bruises forming on my ass and tits. Yet as I am throbbing I cum again. My body shakes and they congratulate each other for making me quake with yet another orgasm.

"This bitch is getting more cum! Take my hot cum, bitch" some random hung man says as he shoots into me for what feels like a full minute. Do all these men cum a gallon?

Beast says "lets get her on the bench for the next two." One of the men catches the cum pouring out of me and rubs it again onto my face. I feel it everywhere. Even through the cum and tears in my eyes I can see the Beast is already hard again. But only two men to go? Could that be true? Is this almost over? I pray to myself that these next two men will cum and I will be let free.

They tie me onto the sex bench in the room. My torso is supported by a platform while my hands and ankles are bound on four lower platforms. The parts holding my arms and legs can all be moved to spread my legs and arms as much as they want. The small head rest is just a ring with a massive hole in the middle. It takes a minute for them to secure me but as soon as I am the last two men start taking turns. I can feel the energy in the room changing. I can't even tell how long I have been here but I know it has to be at least an hour by now.

These last two guys are taking a long time. I'm being spit roasted again with one cock in my mouth, one cock in my pussy. Now that I'm tied up the only two men really paying attention to me are the ones currently using me. I feel even more hope that as soon as these men cum they will let me out of here. I start trying to suck the guy in my mouth as best as I can. And it works! I can feel him getting harder, tensing up with an impending orgasm. My tongue swirls around his cock and he declares he's going to cum! Finally not in my pussy!

But no, he walks around me, the other guy gets out the second guy quickly pushes into me. He doesn't even thrust. He just holds his cock against my tender and swollen cervix. I feel burst after burst fill me yet again. I've never felt my pussy feel so swollen and so filled with men's cum before. The sensation is unreal. I am so sensitive after being taken so much that every stroke, every thrust, every burst of cum sends waves of pleasure through my body.

The last man takes his place back inside me. I collapse against the bench, a complete rag doll. He is taking his time with slow thrusts, almost as if he's holding back just to prolong my experience. He's one of the thicker cocks so every thrust is stretching me, even after having over a dozen other men inside me. My exhaustion is overwhelming. He leans over and holds his cock inside me as he whispers in my ear.

"You're a real good girl. Thank you, baby. You've got just one more load to take in your pussy, baby. You've done real good. Most girls can't take as much as you have. And you feel so good. So so good. You're gonna make me cum so hard, baby," he says.

12