An Adventure Gone Wrong Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being addressed as an actual human being who is more than a fuck doll fills me with a burst of energy. I quietly say "give me your cum" as he gives me a gentle kiss on my ear. I can feel this final orgasm building. It's bizarre to feel just the touch of a single man after being groped and fucked by so many and again I feel my orgasm building. His thickness feels magnificent and my pleasure seems to soar even higher, perhaps because I realize this ordeal is almost over. He's holding my hips, gliding in and out of me. With a quiet voice he says "here it is baby. Oh yeah. You're gonna love my cum."

He doesn't push his cock deep inside me to cum like all the other men did. He pulls out so just the head of his cock is inside me. He cums right at the entrance to my pussy. I feel it shoot deep inside me, coating me from front to back. His cock finishes throbbing and he pushes deep inside me one last time and then pulls out very, very slowly.

For the first time in hours no one is fucking me. There is no cock in my mouth. My nipples and breasts are being left alone. I collapse into the bench, still bound to the cheap vinyl covering. It is quiet. I lift my head and try to look around. All of the men are still there and still naked, stroking their cocks, all of which are rock hard. How is this possible?

Someone walks up behind me behind me and begins fingering me, scooping the cum out of me. I ask them to stop. I am, of course, ignored.

They unbuckle me. Beast picks me up and puts me on the couch I had been bent over for who knows how long when I first got there. Someone is holding a glass bowl. It's filled with all the cum that ran out of me when they had me bent over. One of them takes it and pours it all over my face and chest.

"Rub it in," they say. I do. Defeated, I simply obey.

I notice a few of them have their phones out. Some are filming me rubbing cum into my tits. Others are comparing video that they probably took earlier. The thought of this winding up online, seen by someone I know, briefly fills my head but is pushed out quickly by my current situation. I can worry about these men making me a porn actress later, once I'm free. I'm in no position to solve future issues given my current situation.

I'm covered in sticky cum. My pussy is gaping and throbbing. My eyes watery and swollen. I start gently sobbing again. I can't believe these men raped me. Just because I agreed to have sex with Joey and his friend gave them no right to fuck me like this for hours. I I think of my dress, ripped to shreds and probably still sitting in the back of that car. I meekly ask for some clothes so I can get dressed and go home. "Please. I just want to go home." No one says anything.

Why aren't these men leaving? How can they still be hard? They are looking at me like animals, about to leap on their prey.

Beast walks up and stands above me on the couch. He begins slapping my face with his hard cock. He turns around, putting his ass in my face. He orders me to lick his ass.

I say no. I refuse. I made them all cum. Now I get to go. That's what they promised. I protest with all the logic I can muster to men who couldn't care less.

Beast turns back around and grabs me by an arm. He pulls me off the couch and literally drags me by the arm over to the bed. He picks me up and slams me down.

"We said you had to make us all cum. I didn't tell you how many times you had to make us cum. You're gonna be here for a while. Now lick my ass!"

The other men grab me. I kick and flail and they pick me up as beast gets on his hands and knees and sticks his ass in the air. "Lick my ass" he yells!

My head is forced between his cheeks. They all scream at me to lick it. I have no choice. I do as I'm told. I feel someone enter me from behind. Fuck! Is it starting again??!

My pussy is so sore. My cervix is throbbing! My body is covered in drying and sticky cum, sweat and tears. I'm being pounded from behind by one of the "medium" size cocks. The smallest is 8 inches, the Beast the biggest at least 12. I wonder if any permanent damage is happening. The men behind me have switched places three, maybe four times. They just keep taking turns on my pussy.

One of the men picks up a bottle from the bedside table. "Hey, there are only three dick pills left. Anyone want another one?" he says. I see it is a bottle of Cialis, a drug usually used for erectile disfunction, (maybe the one from Joey's apartment?) on the bedside table.

Pretty much all of them answer that they have already taken it. One says, "save those for anyone else that shows up." Anyone else? More may be coming? I realize that these guys, who obviously have no problem getting hard, are going to be able to fuck me for hours. But then, a ray of hope!

"That pussy needs a break," I hear one of them say. A few murmur in agreement. "Yes!" I think. Maybe it's coming to an end! These rapists are about to leave me alone. I feel myself relax for just a second, even as I'm still being pounded, that they may finally let me go.

Beast speaks again "Yes. That pussy does need a break. It's time to use her ass to cum. Warm her up for me."

"No no no no. No!! No!" I scream. I'm crying. I start to buck and flail and am held down against the bed. The man in my pussy pulls out and I feel someone else get behind me. How can they still be hard with me, knowing I'm in so much pain? These fuckers are sadistic! I lose a little more hope as I feel a cock line up to my ass and begin to push in.

Jesus no! There's a ton of cum but no lube! Oh god. Fuck. Pushing so hard! He's not stopping! My ass is resisting because he's so thick. I can feel my ass barely letting his huge cock head inside, especially without lube. Fuck! Of course they take care of that. Someone's pouring oil on my ass. A little relief. Fuck! He's pulled out! Now they are literally squirting oil into my asshole. I can feel myself being totally filled with oily lube. Dear God, he's coming back in.

The lube makes it too easy. He slides inside with one hard push. He's so deep and has filled me in an instant! Fuck! Now he's pounding me like it's my pussy. He's not even let me get used to it. He's pounding me!!! Fuck!!!! I'm cumming again! Gushing so much!!! Fuck! I'm screaming as he is pounding me relentlessly. My legs and body shake with another huge orgasm. This one is so intense I see stars and think I may pass out.

"Fuck this ass feels good. You are all gonna fucking love it," the man in my ass says through his thrusts. "Look at her ass take my big black cock. Look at her gushing, man! She's made to take it! Look at her cum!"

The men laugh as my pussy gushes. "She loves it! Take that ass!"

"She needs more lube," he says. More laughter. Fuck! He's cumming in my ass! The jets of cum feel so different as they fill my ass for the first time today.

He pulls out. I'm a wreck. Panting. Trembling. I can't even fight back anymore. I flop down on the bed, even more of a rag doll. I'm so thirsty. The cum pours out my ass as they pick me up and flip me over, holding me in the air.

Now they work to lower me down on the man laying below me. They take his hard cock and line it up with my ass then just push me down. "Grind on it! Get that cum" they say. Someone slaps me. Fuck.

As I sit impaled on this hard cock in my ass another man gets in front of me and pushes me back. My ass stretches as the angle of penetration changes and I breathe in fast and hard from the pain. This new guy lines his cock up and begins pushing inside me. There's more resistance since my ass is already filled. I've been double penetrated before but it feels so different when both cocks are huge. I've never experienced it where at least one cock wasn't just average. Honestly it takes my breath away. The penetration is overwhelming. Fuck! I'm cumming again! The one in my ass is buried so deep. He doesn't even move and frankly doesn't have to. The man in my taking my pussy is fucking me all the way to the back, rubbing against the cock filling my ass through the wall of my cunt.

They fuck me for at least a good ten minutes like this. The man below me finally cums. They flip me over. Now I'm riding a new cock in my pussy. The one that was in my pussy gets in my ass. Fuck. Cumming again! I feel like I'm about to pass out. My ass is being so stretched now that it is being pounded.

The "nice guy" (the one that came in me last and told me I was a good girl) walks over with some water. He tells the other men to chill for a second and let me drink.

Filled with two cocks, I grab the glass and down it in seconds. I look at this man, showing me just a touch of kindness, and try to thank him with my eyes. He hands me a second glass and I finish that one just as quickly. I look at him again, trying to send him a message to get me out of here. Hope fades as the Beast speaks.

"She needed some water. I could see her mouth was getting dry. So now that she's hydrated let's get her air tight! I get her pussy." The chorus of agreement fills the room, almost like a chant. Mob mentality is in full effect here and I am the target.

Everyone pulls out of me. I'm laying there alone on the bed, untouched for mere seconds for the first time in hours. One of the men picks me up and the Beast takes my place on the bed, laying on his back with his foot of cock standing up like a mast.

They lower me down on his cock, impaling my pussy. It still hurts so bad to take him! No one does anything until he's as deep as he can go and I'm screaming in a combination of pain and pleasure. The feeling is indescribable. I gasp and try to catch my breath as I adjust to the deepest and thickest penetration I have ever felt. Yet he's still not all the way in.

Two men prop themselves on the bed next to him. They each take a nipple in their mouth and begin to suck, hard.

A few more men stand in front of me on the bed. One grabs my head as he glides his cock into my mouth. The other two place their cocks in my hands.

I feel someone behind me, lining up with my ass. They push inside and it feels like nothing I've ever felt. His penetration of my ass while my pussy is already so full with the Beast's cock makes my whole body feel as if it is both freezing and on fire at the same time. It's so intense I can't even take a breath. With a cock in my mouth, my nipples being sucked like I'm being milked, a cock in each hand and the Beast in my throbbing pussy I can't do anything as he pushes even deeper into me. There's no room for him yet my body stretches to accept him and I cum, again, my body shaking and convulsing.

I've had leg shaking orgasms before. I've lost total control while being fucked by just one cock to the point to where I almost pass out. I've felt the intensity of huge penetration before. But this is different. My body's sensations are overwhelming my brain, sending waves of pleasure from the tip of my head down to my toes. Waves of pleasure that mask the pain of being penetrated in every way possible.

The cock in my mouth unleashes a huge torrent of cum. I didn't realize he was even close. He's filling my mouth and I'm gulping to swallow it, struggling to get a full breath. Thick cum fills my mouth, it's salty flavor so strong and unique it brings back thoughts of all the times I've received a mouthful of cum in the past. Until this day I always actively and willingly worked hard to extract men's cum with my mouth and pussy. Sure, there were times I didn't really want to fuck or suck the guy I was with but I always worked one up if they wanted me. Today marked the first day I was simply used to make men cum, no matter whether I was willing or not.

I felt one more gush of cum, this one fully coating my tongue. He pulled his cock out and the rest ran out of my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts. I coughed, took a deep breath, and then screamed out in a combination of pleasure, pain, and anger. I don't think I had ever made a sound like that before in my life. The gang, of course, loves hearing it and continue to congratulate themselves on how hard they are making me cum. I hear one say "damn she just keeps taking cock like a pro!".

"Look, she's got an empty hole. Gotta fix that! Someone get a cock in there," says one of the men as I look back up, my face and chin covered in cum.

Without hesitation, a new cock enters my mouth! Fuck! Every hole filled again. Not to mention my nipples are being constantly sucked by men taking turns at every one of my erogenous zones. And even though I'm totally overwhelmed and can't even think to stroke them there are always cocks in my hands. Sometimes they are even just holding my hands around them and stroking themselves. One of them pulls out of my ass and I can tell a different cock gets in right away. There are two men in front of me taking turns with my mouth. I feel one of the men I'm sucking start to shoot cum all over my face as his friend cums in my mouth. I'm feeling another begin to unload in my ass.

As I gag on this newest load cum the next cock shoves into my mouth. Somehow these men just seem to keep cumming and cumming. I think a couple more men must have come into this sex dungeon. At this point I can't be sure. All the while, Beast's cock is throbbing and pulsing in me, so deep he feels beyond my uterus. I begin to feel faint as the sounds and lights filling the room start to fade around me. I realize that I'm passing out. And that by falling unconscious I will be even more powerless than I am now. Yet I'm thankful that I'll have a moment where I won't be aware of the endless sexual abuse I'm taking from these men.

I feel myself begin to cum again as the lights fade around me.

12