An Adventure with a Third

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I returned to the table, I saw Kaitlyn leaning over in a manner that would have been quite revealing without the high neckline on her dress. I caught myself imagining what I would see if she had chosen a lower-cut dress.

"...legitimately the sexiest woman I've ever seen." I only heard the end of Kaitlyn's sentence, which Evan was agreeing with passionately.

"Speak of the devil," she remarked as I sat back down at the table. I felt my cheeks flush when I realized the earlier compliment was directed at me. I wasn't usually one to get flustered, but this was all new to me and the alcohol made me color more easily. Seeing Evan pull out his phone, I remembered what my errand had been in the bathroom. His eyes got wide and he couldn't keep down a slight groan when he opened the picture. I knew that, if I had the right angle, I would've seen him squirm in his chair and watched his bulge grow through his pants. Kaitlyn noticed Evan's reaction and seized the opportunity.

"What are you looking at? Is it sexy?"

Evan glanced at me for approval to show the photo, but Kaitlyn had already leaned over the table and grabbed his phone. As she turned the image towards her, she gasped and laughed. I blushed even harder. It's not like she hadn't seen similar photos before, but I generally wasn't sitting next to her when she looked at them. Kaitlyn returned the phone to Evan and turned to me, placing a hand on my thigh and running it up and down.

"That's a damn good photo," she said quietly, just loud enough for Evan to make it out. I saw in his eyes that he was reaching his breaking point, as was I. I downed the last of my most recent drink, barely tasting the alcohol anymore. Evan called over the waiter and paid the bill, and soon we were all in a taxi back to our hotel room. In the taxi, we sat three in the backseat, with me between Evan and Kaitlyn. I realized this was probably intentional when they glanced at each other knowingly and each put one hand on the thigh closest to them. Their touches, so different yet equally pleasurable, hardened my nipples and increased my wetness. God, I couldn't wait to get back to our room.

Soon, the taxi arrived back at the hotel, and Evan helped me out of the car. He led the way back to the room, Kaitlyn giggling behind me whenever my shoe caught the carpet wrong and made me stumble a bit. I wanted to tell her to shut up, but her and Evan's collaborative teasing and constant reminders of my role as the object of desire were turning me on deeply. Once we reached the room, Evan scooped me up, sitting me on the bed and kneeling on the ground to take off my shoes. As if Kaitlyn wasn't there, he kissed tenderly up and down my legs while he undid the straps of my heels.

Kaitlyn laughed at our impropriety and walked over. Evan stopped kissing me and went to put my heels away, leaving Kaitlyn standing right in front of me. For once, I didn't feel like I needed another drink. I grabbed her waist, pulling myself up with the grip, and kissed her lips before I could back out. Her lips were soft, like Evan's, but there was something more feminine about them that I couldn't name. She melted into the kiss and placed her hand on the small of my back, pressing our bodies closer together. I heard Evan's footsteps come up to us and felt his hand grab my ass. I broke the kiss, looking to him for approval. He grabbed my chin with his free hand and pulled my face towards him to kiss me fiercely. He pushed me back onto the bed, stripping off my dress before laying my head on the pillow. I was shocked at the rapid pace at which things were developing, but I couldn't say I minded. My whole body tingled from the alcohol and anticipation.

Looking at Evan as she did so, Kaitlyn climbed on top of me. Evan seemed to approve, so Kaitlyn leaned in for another kiss, and I opened my lips under hers. As we kissed more deeply and hungrily, Kaitlyn began to grab my exposed breasts, occasionally massaging my nipples. I moaned a bit already, deciding not to hold back despite the embarrassment and awkwardness of the situation. Kaitlyn's mouth left mine, kissing rapidly down my neck and chest until she had my nipple in her mouth. I was squirming now, the pleasure both dulled and intensified by the alcohol. I couldn't keep my eyes open or my mouth closed.

Amid this pleasure, I hadn't forgotten Evan, so I fluttered my eyes open and looked for him at the foot of the bed. He was walking up to Kaitlyn and smiled when he saw my eyes open, keeping eye contact as he grabbed Kaitlyn's thigh. Still looking at me, he slid his hand up and around her thigh until he pushed her dress out of the way and exposed her panties and ass. I didn't have a good enough angle to appreciate Evan's view, but he didn't seem very interested in looking, and he kept his focus on me as he began to run his fingers over Kaitlyn's panties. I felt myself get even wetter and squirm more intensely as Kaitlyn moaned, my nipple still being manipulated by her tongue and lips, under Evan's touch. I imagined his fingers on me and bucked despite the lack of sensation on my pussy. My eyes closed in pleasure again as Evan kept rubbing Kaitlyn over the fabric, and I heard her initially reserved moans grow.

"Fuck," she finally let out, pulling away from my nipple for only long enough to put the other one in her mouth. I opened my eyes again at the new sensation and saw Evan pulling off Kaitlyn's panties. I wondered for a moment if he was going to fuck her, but his fingers moved back to her pussy. He took almost no time to warm her up before sliding three fingers inside of her. At the moment of his entrance, Kaitlyn gasped and moaned loudly. My nipple slipped out of her mouth as she lost focus, but she recentered quickly.

"Sit up," Kaitlyn told me. Evan looked pleased with the instructions, so I obeyed, not feeling much need to resist either person who gave me such pleasure. As I sat myself against the headboard, Kaitlyn ripped my panties off with a desperation I hadn't been anticipating, her whole body shaking as Evan slowly moved his fingers in and out of her. Now fully exposed, I wondered for a moment if I could handle this. The thought died as quickly as it had emerged, destroyed by the realization that Kaitlyn was positioning her head and one hand between my legs. She started with one long, slow lick, beginning at the bottom of my slit and pushing into me more intently when she reached my clit. I moaned loudly, and I couldn't tell if her name had slipped out or remained in my head. Her moans vibrated into my pussy and her body rocked back and forth as Evan began fingering her faster. He was still clothed but I could see his erection straining against his pants as he watched Kaitlyn and I enjoy so much pleasure. Kaitlyn, clearly losing control, messily shoved two fingers into me and thrust them rapidly but inconsistently, her moans growing more incessant. Her mouth had remained on my clit, tongue circling slowly, but she now pulled away.

"I'm gonna cum, fuck, don't stop!" she yelled. Evan sped up slightly and groaned at the encouragement. With one last thrust of her fingers into me, Kaitlyn began to convulse and squeal, moaning Evan's name as he slowed his fingers inside her and she brought her body to a rest. She breathed deeply and moved to the side, leaving room for Evan between my legs while she recovered. As she moved into place, Evan had been removing his shirt, so he now crawled onto the bed shirtless. He kissed me while titling my chin up with his finger, which left me feeling powerless and somehow even more turned on. He traced my body with his tongue, leaving me writhing under his touch as he circled my nipples and eventually reached my clit. He only flicked his tongue over it a couple of times, enough to get me desperate for more, before he moved himself off the bed and dragged me to the edge. My legs were in the air and my pussy lined up with the edge of the mattress, which happened to be just the right height to line up with his crotch as well. He unzipped his pants and stripped as I lay there waiting for him to fuck me.

Finally, now naked, Evan lined up his dick with my entrance.

"You want me?"

"Fuck yes, please."

He moaned at my desire and gave into his own, slamming into me and then retreating, repeating the process several times as my body tried to catch up. Before I could acclimate to the sensation of his cock inside me, I felt Kaitlyn move across the bed to get involved again. I glanced at her and saw she had peeled her dress off leaving her naked and her perky breasts exposed. With one hand, which she first wet in her mouth, she circled my clit lightly, teasing me with double stimulation. Her other hand was on my nipple again, kneading it so that I was close to short circuiting with all the different areas of pressure. I worried I would orgasm already, and Kaitlyn seemed to notice, because she removed her hand from my desperate, throbbing pussy.

Though my body was being rocked by Evan's eager thrusts, Kaitlyn straddled my head and sat on my face, facing towards Evan. Seeing the new arrangement, Evan slowed his thrusts to allow for me to get my footing. I had never done this before, and I was nervous, but I let my inhibitions go again. I closed my eyes and grabbed Kaitlyn's thighs to hold her in place, exploring with my tongue until I felt her clit and heard a moan. Racked with pleasure and moaning into her, I flicked my tongue wildly and hoped I was doing something right. Occasionally I let my tongue explore her slit, dipping into her wetness before returning to circle her clit. She moaned again and again, encouraging me. I felt her and Evan lean into each other and heard sloppy kisses before they both fell apart, moaning. I was getting close from the pleasure of pleasing Kaitlyn and being fucked by Evan at the same time, loving the attention. If my mouth had been free, I would've told Evan where he was bringing me, but I settled with channeling the emerging wave into more urgent licks on Kaitlyn's clit.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna finish again!" Kaitlyn surprised me with her exclamation, and I was pushed over the edge by the feeling of her convulsing and moaning so loudly that she was nearly screaming. I strengthened my grip on her thighs but couldn't keep moving my tongue as the wave of pleasure surged through my body. When I thought it had passed, it ricocheted through me again, Evan's cock still thrusting slowly before he pulled out. Kaitlyn fell to the side of me, both of us gasping for air, and Evan moved his hand to stroke himself while he watched us recover from our ecstasy.

Once I could collect myself, I dragged myself to the edge of the bed and grabbed Evan by the waist. Clumsy from the alcohol and the orgasm, I shoved Evan onto the bed beside Kaitlyn, laying on his back with his dick straight in the air. I leaned over and engulfed his cock in my mouth, ignoring my gag reflex as I sucked him hard and fast. He moaned more than he had all night, telling me how good I felt and causing the world outside of us to blur. Kaitlyn came over and massaged his balls, stroking his dick when the base of it was revealed as my mouth focused on the tip.

I watched Evan struggle to keep his eyes on the two beautiful women pleasuring him despite the pleasure drawing his eyes closed. His dick grew bigger in my mouth and he began to thrust a bit, which I knew meant he would finish soon. I sped up but let Kaitlyn focus on the bottom half of his cock, making sure my mouth was ready for him to finish inside it. Soon enough, with a loud groan and a final thrust, Evan came into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, pulling away to breathe. Kaitlyn licked the remainder off the tip of Evan's dick, causing him to shudder and gasp at the unexpected touch. I leaned in for another kiss with Kaitlyn before crawling on top of Evan to kiss him as well.

Once we'd cleaned up as little as possible before we could crawl in bed, we shut off the lights and laid beside each other, all in various levels of undress. Maybe we'd do it all again in the morning, but for now the endorphins and alcohol had me all worn out - and very glad we'd taken the trip.

12