An Adventure With Aunt Mara

Story Info
Anakin Solo Is Dragged Into A Heist By His Aunt, Mara Jade.
3.3k words
4.4
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He took a left!" a stormtrooper cried out, directing the squad to the direction Anakin Solo had gone in, with the Jedi finding them right back on his trail. "Don't let him escape!"

Anakin struggled to keep the ensuing chaos at bay, swinging his lightsaber around as he sprinted down the corridor, dodging any of the bolts that managed to avoid his parrying. He held the artefact under his arm, hugging it closely to prevent any stray blaster bolts from striking it. No matter how many sudden turns he took, how many attempts at unpredictability he made, the elite force kept up the pressure, hammering away with each salvo they unleashed.

"These guys really don't give up," Anakin muttered, flinging his body through any open door he could find, barely finding any respite when the red flashes of light lashed at him once more, carving chunks out of the the walls.

Anakin led them on a deliberately prolonged pursuit, occasionally lifting his wrist to check the time, grunting when he realised that he still had some time to go before his ride arrived. Before long, Anakin began seeing familiar areas of the floor, understanding that he had started quite literally running around in circles. He tried to use the loosened debris to his advantage, lifting and throwing each piece he could find back at his pursuers, only to watch them duck and roll.

Just when he could feel his stamina beginning to struggle, chipped away by the energy he used up to defend himself in such close quarters, he heard the distinctive beeping coming from his timekeeper. Suddenly, Anakin moved with purpose, blasting through the walls, creating a shortcut that took him directly towards the agreed rendezvous point. It took a minute of decimation, but he soon arrived at the final stretch, staring at the massive pane of glass at the end of the corridor.

Launching into a swift sprint, Anakin raced along the corridor as fast as his tried legs would carry him, widening the gap between the stormtroopers and himself by a significant margin. Coming within range of the window, Anakin tightened his hand into a fist, throwing it out to send a blast powerful enough to dislodge the transparisteel from its frame. Anakin leapt through the gap landing on a steep incline, skidding down towards the massive city below.

Anakin placed his forearm against the glass sliding beneath him, using the leather of his jacket to provide enough friction to slow his rapid descent, ignoring the heat that came with the prolonged connection. Nearing the edge, he was able to see the city streets below, something that caused him to severely regret ever agreeing to take part in the mission. But the arrival of a cherry red hot-rod drained any sense of panic away instantly, especially when his eyes landed on the redhead sat in the pilot's seat.

Using a force blast to provide him with momentum, Anakin threw his body through the thin air of the skyscraper's highest levels, almost missing the speeder completely. But a gloved hand reached out, grabbing his tightly, hoisting him over the edge and into the safety of the speeder itself.

"You took you're time," Anakin gasped for air, settling into the passenger's seat, only to find himself being picked up and deposited into the driver's side instead. "Mara? What are you doing? I can't fly this thing!""

"I'm providing us with some cover, nephew," Mara winked, standing on the seat with a foot propped up on the side door, aiming her blaster towards the crack in the building, returning fire towards the stormtroopers, forcing them to take cover. "Did you get the artefact?"

"Huh?" Anakin stared down at the console, taking a few moments to try and figure the controls out. He turned, finding the sight of his aunt providing covering fire, incapable of tearing his eyes away from her rear, encased by her skin tight leather outfit. "Yeah, I found it in the Moff's office, looks like you were right about them collecting holocrons."

"You sound surprised," Mara commented, smirking when she successfully landed a shot on the squad's commander, sending him tumbling down to the incline. "That's one of the benefits of having the Emperor's Hand for an aunt, I know my way around an Imperial hideout like the back of my hand."

"And yet, you sent me in to retrieve it instead," Anakin reached out and gave the steering column a delicate tug, underestimating the sensitivity of the controls, wincing when the speeder jerked to the right and came within inches of striking the building. "Sorry. Sorry. I'm not used to speeders with this much power."

"Activate the limiter, it'll reduce the sensitivity of the responses," Mara moved her head with lightning quick speed, narrowly avoiding the red streak that soared towards her, making sure she didn't miss the one who had sent it. "Just keep the repulsors balanced."

"Right," Anakin exhaled, wrapping his hands around both sides of the 'U' shaped wheel, relieved to find the response to be far more reasonable. "I think I've gotten the hang of it."

"Good," Mara turned her eyes towards a pair of skyscrapers that disappeared into the clouds, picking up on a frighteningly familiar screeching sound. Sure enough, a squadron of TIE fighters banked around the northern corner of the closest tower, flying at full speed once their intended target appeared on their multi-view screens. "You might want to get this thing moving, we have company."

"I see 'em!" Anakin waited for Mara to drop into her seat before hitting the accelerator, thrown back in his seat by the sheer force. "By The Force! Where the hell did you find this thing, Mara?"

"I borrowed it from one of the local clubs," Mara grinned deviously, twisting towards the rear seat to rummage around, again distracting Anakin with the sight of her heavenly body.

"And does the owner know you borrowed it?"

"He didn't when I hotwired it, but he should by now. If he's lucky, he might get it back."

"Something tells me he won't," Anakin shifted the directional flaps, shielding himself when a laser crashed through the windshield, throwing shards of glass directly at him.

Anakin shifted the speeder from side to side, moving out of the way of the green bolts that came their way. He avoided sustaining damage for only a short while, but it became virtually impossible when the TIEs broke formation and attempted to flank him, striking the body of the speeder repeatedly. The Jedi, pushed the nose down, regretting it when the g-force almost made him black out, levelling out with a hard pull of the steering column.

Unfortunately, the manoeuvre had sent him into one of the brimming sky lanes, flying head-on in the wrong lane. Anakin only just avoided slamming into a fast approaching heavy hauler, scraping along the side of its trailer, brushing away a large amount of once gleaming red paint in the process. He weaved in and out of the traffic, using the Force to aid his pinpoint evasive manoeuvres. Despite the severe risk, the TIEs followed Anakin into the lane, firing without care or thought for the civilians, requiring Anakin to move into clear space before any innocents could come to harm.

"We're not going to make it far if we can't shake these things off," Anakin stated, crying out when a large chunk of metal plating was torn away by a successful hit, exposing the repulsor generator beneath. "I hope you have something that can help us."

"Do you believe I would risk an encounter with TIE fighters without bringing a means of dealing with them?" Mara asked, returning from her search with an Amban phase rifle, one modified to suit her every long-range need. "Keep the speeder steady, I'll see what I can do."

Anakin did as she requested, nervously stopping his weaving to keep the speeder moving in a near straight line, aware of just how easy a target he had become. Mara used her heeled boot to kick out the remains of the windscreen, allowing her to sit herself upon the dashboard, bringing the scope up to her emerald eye. She turned a pair of dials that were positioned mid-way along the scope, adjusting the settings of the rifle itself as she lined up the shot. Satisfied, Mara took the shot, right as the TIE trailing behind prepared to blast them out of the sky. A silver bolt flew out of the two-pronged barrel, striking one of the TIE's wing struts, gouging out a significant chunk. The level of wind resistance helped to finish the job, tearing the wing off completely, sending the TIE into a death spiral.

"That's one!" Mara's red lips curled into a grin, moving the scope until the next TIE appeared between the crosshairs. "Now for his friends."

Mara held her breath, aiming directly for the TIE's fuselage, hitting it precisely. Flames poured from the TIE fighter, until it detonated into a rolling ball of flames. Aiming for the third and final pursuing TIE, Mara again lined up her shot, aiming for the center hexagonal window, licking her lips as she prepared to squeeze the trigger. But the TIE opened fire, hitting the speeder on its underside, rupturing the fluid links running towards the repulsors, which sent a gaseous blue cloud of smoke pouring in its wake.

"That's it, this thing's finished," Anakin exclaimed, feeling the controls beginning to slip away as the repulsors faltered, with every warning alarm blaring in unison. "I'm gonna have to take us down, if we can make it that is."

Anakin made a steep decent, holding the speeder at a diagonal angle as he sped towards the ground below, fighting to keep the controls stable as the power gradually waned. Mara slipped off the dashboard and sat in the footwell, failing as she tried to line up the last shot, unable to stop the TIE from peppering the ailing speeder with fire, melting and scorching the remaining metal panels. With the TIE moving in for the kill, Mara had to act, dropping her eyes to the console, smiling when she spotted something she believed was just the trick she needed.

"Grab that handle," Mara pointed to a red handle beneath the dashboard on Anakin's side. Once he had his hand wrapped around it, she hovered a finger above a silver switch beside the gear lever. "Same time. Three. Two. One. Now!"

The buckled repulsor unit suddenly erupted, venting what liquid it still contained. Mara's plan worked amazingly well, sending a torrent of fuel splattering against the window of the TIE, covering it almost completely. With the speeder operating without power, it soon reached its terminal velocity, incapable of being pulled out of its death bound trajectory. Mara had her escape route locked with her gaze, climbing onto the back of her seat, wiggling her hips with feline anticipation.

"Stay put, I'll be back," Mara said, springing away from the speeder before Anakin had the chance to question what her plan was.

Unable to do anything to alter the fate of the speeder, Anakin put his faith in his aunt. The wind whistled sharply in his ears as he turned in his seat, feeling moisture building in his eyes as the freezing air swept over his face. Squinting, he located the black and red blur of his aunt racing towards the weaving TIE fighter, landing squarely on the window, which she used to climb her way up to the hatch. Anakin watched as she unlocked the hatch, reaching in to yank the pilot out to take his place inside.

The newly liberated TIE moved swiftly towards him, with the sudden increase in its speed allowing the fluid to quickly roll away to give Mara a clear view. Moving so it was locked in a parallel descent, Mara pushed the engines to their limit to beat the speed of the speeder, until she could bring the open hatch in line with the shredded front end.

Anakin didn't need to be told what to do, cautiously clambering onto the hood, moving against the force of the wind, clinging to the front vents to pull his body to the edge. Seeing the ground approaching at breakneck speed, Anakin grabbed the lip of the hatch and dragged himself with all his might, falling headfirst into the cockpit, holding onto the interior handrails to prevent himself from landing painfully right on top of Mara.

"Right, now that we're all accounted for," Mara swept her hand up, using a Force pull to slam the hatch shut, ensuring the cockpit was properly sealed, decreasing the speed to a more comfortable level.

The speeder continued its freefall, crashing down to the ground in an area fortunately devoid of any locals. Without an ounce of fuel left in it, the speeder simply shattered into a thousand pieces, leaving a crater where the main chunk of debris landed, scattering the smaller pieces across a large area. Not wanting to risk running into any other fighters that had likely been dispatched to seek them out, Mara pulled up and tilted the TIE skyward, speeding along until the blue sky faded into a blanket of darkness, bringing the fighter into the exosphere of the planet.

"There, I think we should be safe, for now," Mara shut down the engines, not wanting to push them even further than they had already been, giving them the time they needed to cool down.

"Stuck in this thing? Yeah, real safe," Anakin grumbled, yelping when Mara raised herself out of the seat to let him drop into it, watching the redhead perch herself on the console.

"If we're lucky, they'll think that we crashed with the speeder. But given that these TIEs are built on the cheap, we don't have any means of making the jump to hyperspace, so we're stuck until we can hitch a ride," Mara said, moving her eyes down to Anakin with interest. "Have you got the holocron?"

"Yep, I just put it..." Anakin patted his jacket, paling when he didn't feel the lump he was looking for. He patted himself down, worrying that he had lost it during their daring escape.

"Anakin," Mara lifted her legs, setting them down on either side of Anakin's, straddling him in the cramped space. His heavy blush turned to embarrassment when she reached behind him, lifting the artefact up for him to see. "It dropped out when you fell into the seat. Look at that, perfectly in tact. I can see why Moff Arshan wanted this."

"Yeah...It's nice," Anakin responded weakly, trying to ignore just how much he relished the feeling of Mara's body pressing down on his, pushing him into the thin padding of the seat. "I'm not sure it was worth all the fuss, especially since all it did was get us stuck inside of this thing."

"Don't worry, it was definitely worth it," Mara grinned, lifting up high enough to drop a hand into Anakin's lap, taking just a few seconds to undo his zip, giving the stunned Jedi an unsurprised look when his extremely hard cock sprang free. "But if that isn't enough to convince you, then maybe I can rectify that."

"Mara? What-"

"We're going to be stuck here for a while, but hopefully not long enoughfor the oxygen supply to run out. Why not make the best of it? Just give me a moment, this suit can be difficult to take off at the best of times," Mara separated an invisible seam, sighing lustfully when her warm sex was freed from its leather prison, hovering above Anakin's member.

"Wait! We couldn't possibly do this! What if someone sees?" Anakin asked, hoping he could run out excuses, wanting nothing more than to let his aunt sink down.

"That's easily solved," Mara reached across to the instrument panel above, giving a green switch a flick, taking great joy from Anakin's surprise when the glass darkened, limiting the view to the outside by half. "If you think that's impressive, then you should see the view from the outside. Completely black, no-one can see inside, it's a nifty little device that allows the TIEs to operate in areas with high intensity light. Now that we've cleared that problem up, is there anything else? Or would you like to get this cock stuffed inside me?"

"I think I've been convinced," Anakin grinned impishly, trying to appear cocky as he planted his hands on Mara's ass, tempted to give it a light squeeze.

"You're as wise as your mother," Mara chuckled, shifting her weight, dropping down to plant her slit upon Anakin's crown. "Hold on, I've been known to be very lively."

Mara pushed herself across the first inch, biting her lip with every inch that followed. The copious build up of pre-cum at Anakin's urethra hastened his entry, letting Mara sink quite rapidly, able to engulf his entire manhood less than a minute after starting, much to the delight of the Jedi who found himself sheathed in her warm depths. Growing accustomed to his size, Mara wasted no time moving her hips rhythmically, lifting and dropping into Anakin's lap sedately, accumulating speed with every full drop of her body.

"By the look on your face, I take it that you've changed your mind about whether the ordeal was worth it?" Mara questioned, receiving her answer in the form of a guttural grunt from Anakin. "I thought so. Try not to pass out, I want you to enjoy every bit of this."

Mara there herself at full force, grabbing onto the bucket seat to add to her momentum. She moved with enough speed to cause the TIE to rotate slightly, truly putting Anakin through his paces, only doing so under the belief that he could take it. Her confidence in him was rewarded when Anakin met her thrusts with his own, throwing his lower body away from the seat to clash with Mara's bucking body.

"Someone seems to have gotten a fair amount of practice," Mara moaned, sending her stunning red hair flying as she pounded against Anakin, feeding his cock into her velvety tunnel, contracting her walls to add further pressure to his already well stimulated cock. "Have you been having fun at the Temple? Or did you spend some time with someone a little more mature? Was it Alema? Perhaps Winter?"

"Mom," Anakin confessed, gripping onto Mara's rear, squeezing the leather that stretched across it.

"Thought so. Leia has been insatiable for as long as I've known her, I've always theorized that you can pinpoint the origin of her nymphomania during her time at Jabba's Palace. Mmm, Jabba may have been a vile, gluttonous slug, but his harem was beyond anything I've ever experienced," Mara smirked coyly, rolling her hips, undulating until Anakin finally gave up trying to keep up. "Your stamina still needs some improvement, nephew. Maybe if we can find the time, I can recruit Leia to help."

"I'm looking forward to it," Anakin grinned wearily, becoming aware of the surge rushing to his manhood. "I'm not going to last much longer, Mara."

"Cum inside, you know you want to. Mmm, your balls deep, Anakin, it will feel so good to explode inside me," Mara replied, dropping herself into Anakin's lap one last time, timing it perfectly. With a roar that filled the small compartment, Anakin sent his frothy sperm spewing deeply into Mara's pussy, squirting out every drop he had contained in his testicles. He collapsed back, feeling Mara grinding her thighs around his legs, squeezing out the final drops. "There, wasn't that good? Do you still think that the mission wasn't worth it?"

"That depends," Anakin replied with a cheeky grin.

"Oh? Depends on what?" Mara shared the grin, moaning as his warm seed swished around inside her.

"How long do we have until we're picked up?"

"A few hours. More if I delay sending out the distress signal," Mara lifted her arms, dragging her plain white crop top away from her body, freeing her breasts for Anakin to drool at. "If that didn't convince you, then I have quite enough time to change your mind."