Padme's Choice - The Wookie

Story Info
Padme officially answers who got her pregnant.
4.2k words
4.59
16.5k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krevmh
Krevmh
98 Followers

It was... an embarrassing proposition, but it could strengthen the relationship between Naboo and Kashyyyk. The Wookiees had always been on a sort of "not friends but not enemies" relationship with any non-Wookiee race. It was natural, even as brave warriors and powerful allies, there was a tendency among some to see them as "walking carpets". They required constant translation, speaking in a language that could allegedly be understood by some but that seemed made out of entirely guttural noises. They stood several heads taller than most other species and always seemed to withhold barely contained animality just under the surface and they smelled... bad. They smelled bad. There was no way around it. Like wet bantha that had been left to dry in the sun on a planet of rotten fruit. Still, Mordakka was a good friend. He could be more understanding than most. She could take the glares or pitying glances and be known as "the senator who had sex with a Wookiee." She knew that it wasn't true, that was what mattered. It was for the good of the democracy... it was for the good of the democracy... it was for the good of the democracy...

"My lady, the Senator from Kashyyyk is in the lobby. I feel it appropriate to warn you, he seems terribly irritable."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"He won't say."

"Let him in," she paused "And 3PO?"

"Yes, My Lady?"

"I want you to make absolutely certain that nothing in this room is recorded in any way, triple-check that you've disabled the cameras, and prepare to scrub the events of this meeting from your memory banks."

"Is this a classified meeting?"

"Extremely."

Mordakka looked like... well a Wookiee. It was hard to tell them apart, Tarfalla looked like Grotaka looked like Lumpybacca looked like Jokakaka. It was a wall of fur with a pair of big black lips and a couple of beady, dog-like eyes. It was tall enough to have trouble getting through doors and hairy enough to ruin any white clothing worn in the same building as it. Mordakka was a credit to his people, by all accounts the smartest and the strongest. He was tall enough to have even more trouble getting through doors and hairy enough to ruin any color of clothing. As a senator, he was also usually far more in touch with what other races thought of the Wookiees. As such, he tended to shampoo and de-odorize. Today, for whatever reason, he seemed to have neglected such duties. He didn't smell like he'd just crawled out of a garbage compactor, but he smelled musky enough that he might have visited one. He bowed courteously, the traditional Wookiee bow, though it was a bit sharper and quicker than the honorable gentleman usually mustered.

"Hello Mordakka, I apologize to call you here on such short notice." Padme nodded, trying her best to not betray how much she could smell him.

Mordakka roared back, 3PO translated. "It is always nice to see you, Senator, though it is a most inconvenient time."

"I understand, I do apologize, but I'm afraid you're my only hope."

A quizzical grunt came back, one that 3PO explained was less something said and more of a "Go on."

"I suppose there's no beating around it," Padme mumbled, she shifted in her seat and bounced her leg nervously.

Suddenly, Mordakka sprung from his seat like he'd been shocked. He gave a pained growl.

"Are you okay?"

*Grrrrrhhhroak* "The Senator asks why he wasn't informed that you were pregnant beforehand."

"You can tell? That's why I called you here."

The Wookiee pinched his nose and gave a nasal-y groan. "The Senator's sense of smell is very acutely aware of your hormones, it is quite uncomfortable for him."

A Wookiee complaining about somebody else smelling bad was like a cruel joke. Still, it very clearly pained Mordakka. Padme squeezed her legs shut.

"I'm sorry Senator, I didn't know it would affect you. Please, bear it for just a short while."

The Wookie grumbled, 3PO didn't need to translate it for her to understand it was a lot of complaining, but he did still translate it. He sat back down, pinching his nose and crossing his legs diplomatically.

"As you are aware, I am pregnant. Unfortunately, if the true father were to be known publicly, it would be a great controversy."

Mordakka grumbled sympathetically, another largely untranslatable affair that most closely became "I would share your pain like it were my own if possible."

"So I need your help. The press will want to know who the father is and well..." She trailed off, his smell was getting worse and HE was the one who dared to hold HIS nose. "Well you've always been such a good friend and it could be such a positive story for you and your people and... and..."

Mordakka's eyes were streaking with tears, this was unreal. Padme tried to sniff herself subtlety. She smelled fine, though it was hard to pick up her soft vanilla perfume over the smell of Wookiee.

"Would you like me to open a window? I didn't expect it to be this bad."

Grumble-grumble. "The senator says not to be ashamed, his discomfort is his own fault and not yours. It is a very bad time of year for him."

Mordakka was trying to slide out of his seat and make his way to the door, she needed to act quick. Mordakka was a good friend, but also an easy man to play. She got up, taking a few careful steps over. His eyes looked about ready to bulge out of their sunken sockets. Mordakka wasn't exactly a senator clean of scandal. Judging by the number of times he had been caught in a Twi'Lek strip club, he was a man... er Wookiee with his own vices. She sat down into his lap before he could pull himself out of his seat.

"Come on Mordy, do it for me?" Puppy dog eyes like a champion, ones trained to work a king father with a mushy heart that served useful in a political space with as many men who thought with their dicks as the Republic.

Aside from the smell of him, he wasn't that bad to be close to. His fur was shockingly soft between her fingers, his breath was actually a welcome departure from the rest of his smells. His lap was surprisingly comfy to sit on, all three of his legs were strong enough to hold her weight and were warm in the cold Coruscant night.

Wait... three?

She sprang up around the same time as Mordakka leaping back out of his chair. She stumbled backward and caught herself against her desk. He went fumbling backward, trying to put hairy arms in front of the angry red rod that was still emerging from its sheath. He was making embarrassed noises and self-curses faster than Threepio could translate them. She didn't have to see it for more than a second to realize why all of his blood might not be in his brain. That might have been where the musky smell was coming from too. It bobbed and throbbed, constantly ducking around the obstruction of his hands. Maybe leg wasn't that far off, after all, she'd seen shorter legs.

"I'm so sorry!" She blurted out.

Mordakka made a shameful noise. "He says that it is a month of heat for the Wookiees, though I do not see what the temperature on Kashyyyk has to do with exposing himself."

He was starting to make for the door, no way he was agreeing to this after getting embarrassed like this. She'd be lucky to make eye contact again after this let alone get him to agree.

"For the good of democracy..."

She grabbed a furry arm, swallowing her pride. "No! Don't be embarrassed Mordakka! It's perfectly natural."

Mordakka seemed unswayed, she'd need to be direct.

"I'm very flattered that you think of me that way, I knew you were the right choice for this."

He turned and grumbled. "The Senator is terribly embarrassed, he knows that most females from other species do not find Wookiee males attractive."

"Swallow your pride and anything else you have to. For the good of democracy itself."

"Why would you ever think that?" She forced a smile, "Many women find Wookiees positively dashing, but only a woman brave enough to be a senator would be brave enough to act on it. After all, you're so fearsome!"

She wished the Separatists would bomb the tower already and put her out of her misery.

Mordakka started to turn back toward her, face flushed with what she guessed was newfound confidence. Seeing his... thing... again was a shock. She had to reconsider, she didn't know that she'd seen that many shorter legs. The smell was unmistakably coming from it, when it waved in her direction it made her eyes water. It was angry red, strawberry skin intense. It was crisscrossed by thick blue and black veins that gave it the impression of being textured by a scaffolding of bloodwork. The tip ended in an almost finger width pout around the hole but at widest it was like a forearm. It was impressive that Mordakka could walk, let alone thing. The pair of positively swollen shaggy balls dangling underneath the base were almost an afterthought.

"I've never seen anything so... impressive," Padme mumbled, trying not to let the smell overwhelm her.

Mordakka grumbled deep and throatily, a shaggy hand on the top of her head translated for her, 3PO made it official a moment later. The expression on his face was like a horny old man climbing into bed with a woman young enough to be his daughter. She didn't know how Wookies aged in comparison, but it might not have been far off.

"The senator is suggesting that you make his genitals... I suppose the closest word would be river. In the interest of continuing to negotiate fairly, it will be impossible so long as he is... the closest word would be "overinflated" I suppose."

Padme lowered down to her knees. Was she really about to do this? What would Anakin think if he ever found out? No! Don't even think about him finding out, get it over with and forget it ever happened. For the good of democracy... for the good of democracy.

She gently let the tip into her mouth. Despite the intense smell making her brain feel like it wanted to puke inside of her skull, the taste was a complete non-factor. The skin of the Wookiee's cock was stiff, rubbery, and by some act of mercy just tasted like skin. She swirled her tongue around the pouty swollen tip and teased the slit of his cock, grabbing onto some of his length as a brace. His hand was intensely soft, demonstrating control and restraint that would have been impressive on anybody from any species. She started to tease more and more of it into her mouth slowly, never taking her attention fully away from the tip. Before too long, with the Wookiee purring contentedly, precum started to leak out. They smelled bad on the outside, but the fluid the came leaking softly out was... oaty? Honestly, it was preferable to how a human's tasted, though the smell did make her not intend to ever repeat this.

Mordakka gave a low grunt and set a hand on either side of her head, curling his fingers around behind the back. Threepio's translation was muffled by hairy hands and drowned out by the steady sound of Mordakka starting to thrust his cock down Padme's throat, his big sloppy tongue lolling out of his mouth as he fucked her face relaxedly. Padme was fortunate to have been trained out of her gag reflex as part of her senatorial training years ago, because she doubted the Wookiee would have stopped for something like his partner choking. The proud senator, wisest of his kind, was acting like a rutting animal and had a drunken expression on his face. Threepio translated platitudes about Wookiee throats not being this tight to an unlistening room, one decorated by the wet gasps of one senator pulling out and the choking sputter of the other when he thrust back in.

Padme's intricate geisha makeup streaked down her face, unable to stop the tears. She missed when the smell had been her main issue, now when he buried half of himself down her throat, as close as he could get to making his fuzzy balls touch her chin, she felt the tears surging out as her throat bulged past capacity. She could only thank the randiness of her instructors in assuming she would need to suck dick to get motions passed, otherwise she might be passed out with Wookiee cock buried in her throat. She kept her hands braced on his furry waist to keep him from trying to push his tip into her stomach, though she likely couldn't have stopped him if he really wanted to.

His pace was relentless, unconcerned about his partner's pleasure or even wellbeing. How much was his state of heat and how much was just how Wookiees mated all of the time was impossible to guess. Either way, she felt both envious and pitying of Wookiee women. On a planet like Kashyyyk, where everybody slept out in the open, there wasn't much a Wookiee female could do in mating season. You might be asleep when any number of them with their big, hard, powerful... She was getting wet, but it was just a biological response, not that she was enjoying being a Wookiee's cocksleeve.

Mordakka somehow picked up the pace even more. panting like a dying animal. He gave a wheezing groan as she felt his cock flexing in her mouth. She marveled as the last of his length, a bulbous Wookiee fist-sized knot slid out of the seemingly too-small sheath. A boiling hot stream of jizz shot right down her throat and into her stomach. She felt her whole body jerk, lungs screaming for air with him buried halfway down her throat and unmoving. Her hair was messed into ratty clumps falling out of her bun, clinging to the wet streaks of messed makeup down her face. She wanted to look up, pull her head away, hell anything. But she was locked in place as his pumping meat flexed again and an even larger burst followed the first. He stood locked in place, his legs wobbling with glee as he blasted like a hose down her throat. Her stomach started to fill with cum, gurgling in confusion. She could swear she felt the smell coming up from inside her now. It was musky, awful, intense enough to be overpowering, and he was shooting even more. His balls had looked swollen, but not this swollen. It felt like he was emptying a bucket down her throat. She couldn't spit it out or let it come dribbling out either, it was all already in her by the time it left his body.

His hands dropped from her head as the last drops trickled down out of his slit. She slid backward, falling from on her knees to on her back. When his cock came drooping out of her with a wet unwrapping sound as she fell back, he stumbled backward and collapsed into his seat. She lay on the ground, gasping for air and waiting for her senses to come back to her. Her stomach churned, she was either going to throw up now or try to make herself later. She had no idea how her stomach would process Wookiee cum, but this much of anything couldn't be good for you. Her stomach gurgled away.

She managed to stagger to her feet, Mordakka was still reclining in his chair panting. His cock was still mostly hard, but it seemed to be drooping. She winced, clutching her stomach. Even if she didn't get this out now, she needed to get the taste of it out of her mouth. She staggered to her desk, searching through the lockboxes for her secret stash of drinks. Anything, it didn't matter what.

"Anyway, I'd like to run my request by you again," She surpressed a sniffle and tried her best to sound dignified.

Mordakka staggered to his feet, squeezing a few splashes of chocolate milk-colored cum out of his softening cock. He gurgled drunkenly. "The Wookiee Senator offers his apologies if he was too rough, if there is nothing else, he will be going now once he has fully retracted."

She ignored Threepio. It had to be in one of the front drawers, she bent over the desk, leaving her legs dangling as she reached for the just out-of-reach drawer.

Mordakka took one look at her and any shred of control left in his well-honed mind finally popped like a blown fuse. He let out a deep primal groan, stomping over to Padme.

"The Senator has very loudly said something with no relevant translation."

Padme felt the Wookiee throw her dress up off of her ass. Even at this early stage of pregnancy, she was peeing often enough that she had started to forgo panties. She hadn't thought anybody but Anakin would ever notice.

"Wait! Mordy!"

No waiting, his cock was hard again and he dropped it onto her ass with a smack. Think quick, mitigate the damage if nothing else.

"Not my pussy! Use my ass!"

Smooth thinking Senator. Because it definitely isn't cheating if the Wookiee only ruins your ass. Her words at least managed to get through if nothing else. Mordakka pressed his thin tip against her ass and slid the spit-slick rod into her with no hesitation.

Padme gritted her teeth, she'd never had more than a finger in her backdoor. Luckily, the first centimeter or so of Mordakka's cock was only as thick as a finger. Unluckily, Mordakka didn't only insert the first centimeter. What had started as an easy, almost unimpeded penetration, quickly turned into Padme's ass being put through the wringer. Inch after inch slipped inside, widening thicker and thicker as it did. She sucked air forcefully through clenched teeth, the slickness of the penetration doing nothing to offset how badly Mordakka was already rearranging her innards.

"You said anything for the good of democracy, right?"

He was in her stomach, oh good grief he was in her stomach. It definitely felt that way at least. He probably could have waggled his tip and made her organs slam into her spine. The thickest part of him had passed by and she was still alive, even if he still had more pipe left to lay inside of her. She could do this, she could do this.

When he started fucking her into the table, she was pretty sure she was about to faint.

He started to batter her with aggressive thrusts, slamming her thighs into the desk as her body tried to shoot off of his cock to avoid being stuffed by it. Each time he did it was as much of a thrust down as it was into her since he towered over her. The result was that even not thrusting into her pussy, it felt like he was battering it from outside and around it. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth, grabbing the table for dear life and wailing out. If she ever walked again, it was going to be with some sort of limp, probably. It was intense, a little painful but nowhere near as much as she feared it would be. The thickness of his thickest part wasn't as bad as feared and even his interminable length had limits. Sure, her stomach sloshed with Wookiee cum each time he slammed his hairy waist and balls into her, but she could bear it, she could come out on the other side.

Her pussy was running down her legs, whether she would admit it or not. The smell had overtaken her, there was no being offended by it anymore. She probably smelled more like Wookiee than the Wookiee did. Through her clenched teeth and the abuse to the table, she tried to deny that it felt good when he hit her at a certain angle, but her pussy was burning up. She'd never been so worked up without a cock in her pussy before, there was no way she could cum, was there?

He started to speed up, it was getting harder to deny how good it felt on some level. Sure, it was still having your intestines ravaged in a way that not many things in the galaxy could have replicated, but deep down she might have liked how rough it was. This wasn't a night in with the hubby, this was the most shameful of meetings in a public place, the ducking behind a pillar to tease and taste each other. It brought back a taboo that she hadn't been able to get in a long time, and the smell of Wookiee was starting to melt her brain.

She whimpered as her pussy shuddered and she squirted down her legs. Her pussy remained achingly empty even as her ass desperately grappled with the imposing invader and failed to keep it from realigning more than her chakras. Her sex dripped and splattered onto the carpet as her eyes rolled into her head. Each wave of pleasure trying to force its way out but being impeded by the continual fucking, unable to twitch and shudder her ass freely. Her pussy still burned, even as the pleasure started to ebb. She wanted another one, she was probably going to get another one without asking.

Krevmh
Krevmh
98 Followers
12