An Adventurer's Education Ch. 07

Story Info
Sammy receives an invitation to a Royal Banquet.
5k words
4.63
4.3k
5

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy had never been to a royal banquet before. She'd never even been to the palace. Unless you counted the night she was conceived, of course. Marianna would never let her forget that she'd fucked the king that night. Sammy's mother had also fucked just about every noble, courtier, pageboy, and stablehand in the kingdom at that event. Any one of them could be Sammy's dad, not that it mattered to her. Still, an official invitation to the palace was intimidating, even for an accomplished warrior such as herself.

Luckily, she had a wonderfully informed guide waiting for her at the main entrance.

"Sammy!" Princess Ginevra cried before wrapping Sammy up in a tight embrace and ramming her tongue down the girl's throat. Sammy eagerly returned the favor. Ever since they spent a week on the road together a few months back the two of them had been occasional, but passionate, lovers. Ginevra wasn't wasting any time. One hand had already pushed into the low cut front of Sammy's dress, tweaking and twisting a sensitive nipple. The other was under Sammy's skirt, finger's seeking out the plug that filled her hungry asshole.

The two guards by the entrance shared a knowing look. When Princess Ginevra was around, nudity and general debauchery followed. Not that the guards had any room to be judgmental. They were members of the Royal Valkyries, the all female personal guard to the royal family. Their only clothing was black thigh-high boots and the famous raven wing headdresses that framed their faces. The rest of their legendary protection in battle was magical. Heavy gold nipple rings inset with enchanted onyx stones. A fat, enchanted ruby nestled in each of their belly buttons. A slim golden harness arched high on each guard's hips, holding thick golden dildoes in place in their ass and cunt. A near visible aura of magical power surrounded both of them.

Not that Sammy and Ginevra noticed.

They finally broke apart. "Fuck, Ginny," Sammy moaned. Ginevra had jerked the plug from her ass with a lewd pop, and the princess' fingers were doing wonderful things to her backdoor. "Is it against the rules if I eat you out right here?"

Ginevra giggled. "Only if you want to start the orgy early. I doubt any of the nobles would make it past us to the ballroom." She thought for a moment. "Father might be a bit cross, if that were to happen."

Sammy pulled back with a sigh. "Fine, I can wait." She bent down and picked up her plug from where it had been dropped on the floor. "Can you help me get dressed?" She asked, bending at the waist and flipping up her skirt.

Ginevra took the plug from her. "Of course." She hooked a couple of fingers into Sammy's puffy, flexible ring. It was so easy to fall into Sammy, and without much effort Ginevra had her entire hand buried up to the wrist in her friend. Sammy moaned and pushed her hips back, her hungry hole swallowing up a few inches of Ginevra's forearm. Reluctantly, the princess had to withdraw. She knew that if they kept going she'd be elbow deep in Sammy, and then they'd never make it to the banquet. Ginevra stuck the buttplug back in, and then slapped Sammy on the ass. "All done."

King Kallen was waiting for them in one of his many throne rooms. Not the grand hall where tonight's banquet would be held, but one of the smaller ones, more suited to daily business. The King was waiting for them alone, if you didn't count the guards discreetly lining the walls. Or the topless woman on her knees in front of him.

The king was grinning appreciatively at the woman blowing him, but he looked up as they came in. "Ginevra! It's lovely to see you my dear." He turned his gaze to Sammy. "And this must be Samivella, who I've heard so much about. One moment please, girls." Kallen gently tugged on his partner's hair. "I do apologize, Ambassador, but I think our negotiations will have to wait until tomorrow. Family obligations, I hope you understand."

The ambassador had been balls deep on the king, her nose tight to his stomach. She pulled off him with a wet slurp. She was an attractive woman, just entering middle age. And judging from her clothing, she represented the merchant republic of Venetrilla. "Of course, your majesty." She pulled on her blouse, giving the king a sly grin. "I would be happy to continue our discussion of trade obligations with you tomorrow." She nodded towards Ginevra as she left. "Princess."

"Hello, father," Ginervra said, leaning in to kiss his cheek. "I hope we didn't interrupt things too badly."

"It's not the first time I've been interrupted by family, you know that." Kallen looked at Sammy. "Samivella, I'm so glad you could join us tonight. My daughter has taken quite a liking to you."

"Your majesty." Sammy wasn't sure if she should curtsy or not. She settled on a small bow of her head. It was the first time Sammy had the chance to see her supposed father up close. He was a handsome man, with strong regal features, blond swept back hair just starting to go gray at the temples, and a still powerful build. And quite a nice cock. Maybe not as huge as her mother's, but thick and well formed. For some reason, she was unsurprised when Ginevra reached out and began stroking him, her hand sliding up his slick length. Even when the princess kneeled to take the ambassador's place in front of the king, Sammy wasn't shocked. Maybe she was becoming jaded.

The king made an appreciative murmur as his daughter swallowed his cock. Then he turned his attention back to Sammy. "Now that I've had a close look at you, I can see what Ginevra was talking about. Yes, I suppose it's possible that you're one of mine." Then his lips twitched into a grin. "Though with the number of bastards that I've scattered about, it's just as likely that you're a grandchild, or even a great grandchild."

It was well known that the king gave himself the goal of impregnating at least ten women each year. The palace was overrun with blonde stableboys and chambermaids, and the courts of neighboring nations all had their sampling of junior lords and ladies who bore a striking resemblance to the king who had visited years ago. Strangely, the king only had four legitimate children. There was Ginevra, the eldest and Kallen's heir, currently sloppily gagging on her father's cock. Her mother was Queen Raleena, the king's wife. The king's three younger children were triplets, Gita, Edda, and Mikkel. Their mother was Tashi, the queen's twin sister. Rumor had it that the triplets had been conceived right as Ginevra was being born. It was said that the king decided if he couldn't fuck his wife, he would fuck the next best thing. It was also said that the queen and her sister only had eyes for each other, and the reason that Kallen had so few legitimate children was because he hadn't been intimate with his wife in decades. But that was neither here nor there.

"My daughter tells me that your mother is Mari the Muse," the king said. He reached up and tugged Sammy's dress open, palming one of her tits. He had strong hands, still calloused from sword and bridle. "I remember her fondly."

Sammy gasped quietly as the king's hands roamed her body. "Yes, your majesty. She speaks of you often."

His hand drifted down to Sammy's ass. "I've heard that she has come into possession of a new... talent, let us say." Now his hand went to her cunt, his thumb beginning to work at her clit.

"If by talent, you mean a giant elf cock, then you've heard correctly," Sammy said breathily. The king was obviously an expert, and he was applying just the right amount of pressure to her clit. She knew she must be dripping all over his hand.

"I would like to see that." Kallen got a faraway look in his eyes. "You know in all my years, I have yet to fuck an elf. Strange isn't it?"

Ginevra popped up off his cock. "That's because they just want to fuck you, daddy," she said before diving back down on him.

The king shrugged. "Fine by me. You know I don't discriminate about that sort of thing. The problem is that they don't want to be fucked by me. There must be a give and take, reciprocity. Just like any good negotiation." He turned back to Sammy. "Forgive my rambling. And please, let your mother know that I would be happy to extend her an invitation to the palace. I'm sure she would be very popular among my family."

"I will, your majesty," Sammy moaned. He had pushed two thick fingers up into her cunt.

For the next few moments they focused on pleasuring each other. Sammy moaned as the king expertly fingered her pussy. Ginevra slurped and gagged on her father's cock. When Sammy came she cried out, her cunt clamping down on Kallen's fingers, and grabbed his shoulder for balance. He thrust up into Ginevra's throat one last time, and fired a thick load down his daughter's throat.

Kallen gently patted Ginevra's cheek. "Thank you my dear, very much appreciated." He stretched a bit. "I suppose we should begin to prepare ourselves for the banquet."

Ginevra's quarters were an entire suite of rooms in one wing of the palace. A small squad of maids was waiting for the two of them. Sammy recognized one of them, Kleio, from her time on the road with Ginevra. Her thoughts flashed back to a memory of the three of them daisy-chained together, lips tight to each other's cunts, and she smiled fondly. Kleio gave her a quick wink, and Sammy guessed that her thoughts had gone to a similar place.

Unfortunately, there was no time to recreate that memory. They had a banquet to attend, and only a short time to get ready. Ginevra had a marble tub in her dressing room that could easily fit ten people. It was already full of steaming water, and two other maids. Sammy and Ginevra slipped off their dresses, and gladly joined them, humming in appreciation as the warm, scented water soothed their muscles. The maids began working floral soap into their hair.

Sammy leaned back against the maid behind her, her eyes half closed, and relished the feeling of being pampered. "Is this what your life is like all the time?" She asked. "It must be wonderful."

"It is wonderful. Though a little stifling at times. Trust me, you have more freedom to come and go as you please, to travel where you want, than I do." Ginevra turned her head a bit and the maid sitting behind her bent her neck to meet the princess. They kissed passionately for a moment before Ginevra turned back to Sammy. "I wish we had more time. I'd like to invite the rest of the girls to join us and show you how pampered you can really get."

"Mmm, I bet. If all of your maids are like the two you brought on our trip I'm surprised you ever make it out of bed." Sammy paused for a moment, and then continued thoughtfully. "I'm... very happy that you invited me to your home. These last few weeks have been a lot of fun, but it has felt a bit like we've been sneaking around. All inns and taverns like we don't want anyone to see us."

"Last Wednesday in the forest was memorable," Ginevra said, grinning wickedly. "But I take your point. Trust me, I'm not trying to hide you. Just trying to find some space for myself outside of the palace, that's all. I'm glad you came tonight, and I'm very happy that you'll get to meet my family."

"Good," Sammy said. There was a tight feeling behind her breastbone, and part of her wanted to say more. But she ignored it for now, and simply relished the feeling of soaking in this wonderful tub while a skilled woman washed her body.

A team of maids was waiting for them when they got out of the tub. Sammy found herself in the middle of a whirlwind of activity. When she came out the other side she was dry, her hair was wonderfully done, and her makeup was expertly applied. She found herself a bit stunned by the speed and precision with which the maids did their work. Ginevra, of course, took it all in stride.

The last thing was her outfit. When Sammy had first received her invitation, she had protested to Ginevra that she had nothing suitable to wear to the palace. The princess had assured her that she would take care of it. Looking down at the clothes laid before her, Sammy decided that she should never question Ginevra's fashion sense.

Clothing was probably the wrong term for it. The outfit Ginevra had chosen consisted of little more than a set of silver body chains that draped over Sammy's body, highlighting her breasts and legs. A tiny little thong made of slender links of golden chain covered her pussy. Finally, there was a set of heels so high she might as well have been walking on her tiptoes.

"I told you I'd take care of you," Ginevra said. She was clad in a similar set of chains, gold for her, studded with carefully placed rubies. "Here's the final touch." She slipped a narrow veil of black lace over Sammy's eyes. Her own face was accentuated by a headdress of pearls. They turned to look in the mirror. "Well, I think we're ready."

"I think we look like walking advertisements for sex," Sammy said, running her hands over her body. She had never felt so elegant, yet so exposed at the same time.

"That's the idea," Ginevra said. "Come on, it's time."

The triplets were waiting for them in the corridor, their own rooms close to Ginevra's. Gita and Edda were dressed similarly to Sammy and Ginevra, jeweled golden chains for Gita, pearls for Edda. Mikkel, on the other hand, was in black trousers and a simple white shirt, as though he was heading out for a normal night.

All three were excited to meet Sammy.

"It's so nice to finally meet you," Gita said, locking her arm with Sammy. "Ginny has told us so much about you and all your adventures."

"Really?" Sammy said. "I don't know if there's that much to tell."

"I think our sister is quite taken with you," Mikkel said. He was clearly his father's son, and it didn't take him long to reach down and cup Sammy's ass as they walked. "She won't stop telling us how amazing you are."

Sammy didn't know what to make of that. Ginevra and Edda were walking ahead of them, their fingers interlaced. When the princess looked back and smiled something fluttered in Sammy's belly.

She didn't have time to process the feeling. They were at the Grand Hall. The five of them waited for the majordomo to announce them, and then made their entrance. Every face in the room was looking at them, but something about being in the group of royal siblings gave Sammy confidence. The Grand Hall was filled with couches, arranged in semi circles around tables laden with food. The king himself was sitting on his throne overlooking the space. A servant led the royal party to their place, front and center.

"I have to go and stand with Daddy for the first bit," Ginevra said, kissing Sammy on the cheek. "I'll see you when the party gets going."

"The queen isn't going to attend?" Sammy asked Edda, as they made their way to their seats.

Edda shook her head. "No, the queen doesn't really do this sort of thing."

"She shares a whole wing of the castle with our mother," Gita said. "They don't come out much. I'd guess that the queen hasn't said more than ten words to father all year."

"I wouldn't come out either if I had their stable to play with." Edda set her hands about a foot apart. "Not a single one of their boy-toys has a cock smaller than this. Gods, I bet they're getting stretched out right now." She had a faraway look in her eyes.

"Yeah, it's a lot of fun." Gita nudged Sammy's arm. "You should join us sometime. Trust me, Ginny doesn't mind if you share."

Sammy took a seat on one of the couches, flanked on either side by Gita and Edda. Mikkel remained standing for now. She had a good view of the crowd, and she was happy to see that the women were dressed in uniformly scandalous outfits. There wasn't a covered breast in the room. The king was wearing little but a loose robe and some sandals. When he stood to speak, the room was treated to a clear view of his cock.

Kallen's speech was short and to the point. The official reason for the banquet was to renew the traditional alliance between their kingdom and the Exarchate of Tallah. The Exarch, being somewhat old and frail, had sent his youngest sister as his emissary. Tonight, the nobles and notables of the kingdom would welcome her in their usual manner.

Sammy was curious to see how the emissary from Tallah was handling all of this. The mountain dwellers were notorious for being sexually conservative. She was surprised to see that the woman had already mounted one of her companions, and another was lining up to fill her ass. Clearly, the exarch knew his sister well enough to send her to such a libertine place.

The evening didn't turn into a general orgy right away. Sammy was content for a while to snack on some food, drink her wine, and chat with Gita and Edda about their lives in the castle. Mikkel was a constant presence behind her, chiming in from time to time. But slowly, the sounds of moaning and skin slapping at skin overtook the conversation. All three women were easily distracted by the sights around them, and their hands began to drift down towards their needy pussies.

A warm, heavy weight rested itself onto Sammy's shoulder, and she looked over to see Mikkel's cock draped onto her. Even half hard, he was as equally well equipped as his father. "Oh," Sammy said playfully. "Is this all for me?"

Mikkel was grinning down at her. "It can be. Though I think my sisters might be happy if you gave them a taste."

Gita was mostly in Edda's lap by this point, her tongue lapping at the sensitive skin beneath her sister's ear. "We suck your dick all the time, Mikkel," she said. "Our guest should get you to herself."

"Well, in that case," Sammy said. She turned her head and began lapping at Mikkel's cock as it rapidly inflated. He had a cock like his father's, nice and thick with a bulbous crown. It didn't take long until he was rock hard, and she stroked him from root to tip, milking out thick blobs of precum that she greedily sucked down.

Mikkel groaned approvingly, placing a hand on the back of Sammy's head and guiding her into his tip. "That's a good girl," he said, his voice low and husky "Ginny was right, you are quite the slut."

Sammy smiled around his cock. She wasn't about to take offense to that, she knew who she was. And she could hear Ginevra's familiar moans ringing out from somewhere in the orgy. Being called a slut by the princess was a compliment.

She needed more of Mikkel's cock. Licking and suckling at his tip was nice, his precum freely flowing now and coating her tongue with his manly flavor, but what Sammy really wanted was to feel him in her throat. She turned, lips sliding around his slick crown, until she was kneeling on the couch. She looked up into his eyes. "I want you to fuck my face now, and I don't want you to stop until you fill my belly with cum."

That made Mikkel groan. He put a hand on the back of her head, and did what he was told. His cock pushed into Sammy's throat, filling her up perfectly. It wasn't the brutal, pounding sort of throat fuck that her mother gave her. Mikkel took her rhythmically, steadily, starting each thrust with his tip just barely resting on her lips and ending with her nose pushed up against his belly. He gave Sammy time to feel every vein on his cock as he stretched her out, his churning balls resting against her spit slicked chin as she moaned around him, eyes rolling back in her head from the pleasure of it all.

Weight shifted on the couch, settling on either side of her. Sammy heard giggling, and she didn't need to look to know that it was Edda and Gita. One of them hooked a few fingers into her ass, insistently tugging her open. "Ginny wasn't kidding, was she?" Gita said. "You really can take anything." Her fist was already burrowing into Sammy's anus, deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"God's," Edda moaned, her fingers working at Sammy's dripping cunt. "She's swallowing me up. How do I learn this skill?"

12