An Adventurer's Education Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy popped off of Mikkel for a moment and looked back. The sisters were making out over her, moaning into each other as their hands pushed deeper into Sammy's holes. "I'll tell you the story later. Just fuck me, fill me up!"

The triplets obviously had a wealth of experience in enjoying someone together. They were very, very good at it. The first time Sammy came it was with Mikkel buried in her throat, Gita up to the elbow in her ass, and Edda's hand pressed up against her cervix. She nearly passed out from the orgasm that roared through her. They just kept going, working climax after shaking climax from her, the sisters kissing and egging each other on, Mikkel simply groaning in a low voice above her. When he finally came he was planted deep in her throat, and the sudden bloom of warmth in her belly set Sammy off one last time. He pulled out slowly, her bottom lip tight against his cumvein to milk all of his seed. The last little spurt of his cum fell right on her tongue, and Sammy moaned at his taste. The sisters pulled out of her with a pair of slick pops. Sammy fell over to her side, her hands going to her well worked holes. She easily slipped both hands into herself, and she took a moment to relish the sensation of her well trained body tightening back up around her.

"I guess my brother and sisters are treating you right."

Sammy looked up to see Ginevra smiling down at her. The princess was streaked with thick lines of cum, and her hair was starting to come undone from its elaborate styling. She was beautiful.

"I hope you're not tired yet," Ginevra said, holding out her hand. "There are so many people I want you to meet."

Sammy could only muster a tired nod, but she reached out and let the princess lead her into the orgy.

An unknown amount of time later, Sammy surfaced from the crowd, sore and stretched, with a belly full of cum and her holes dripping. She had been face fucked and fisted, double, triple, and quadruple stuffed. She had knelt, tits presented and her tongue out, while a group of men shot rope after rope of cum across her. And then she had waited while their wives descended on her to clean her skin with their tongues. The ebb and flow of the orgy had brought her together with Ginevra or the triplets at points in the night and then pulled them apart.

And now, for a moment, she found herself at the eye of the storm.

King Kallen was sitting nearby. He saw Sammy and smiled at her, crooking a finger to call her over. The Tallahn emissary was kneeling at his feet, sucking his balls. Her slender hand was stroking his cock, milking out a truly stupendous flow of fluid that was more cum than pre. The emissary was noisily gurgling and sucking at him, trying to swallow as much as she could, but the king's legendary virility was too much for her to handle. His milky pre was dripping from her chin, coating her front, and mixing in a growing puddle between her legs with her own thick nectar. Sammy was in awe at the sight.

She kissed him as she straddled him, her slick cunt resting against his straining cock. "I was hoping I would see you," Kallen said. "I've never forgotten how your mother rode me."

Sammy moaned into his mouth as she ground against him, his thick cumvein spreading her lips open. She had the sudden realization that if she let Kallen cum in her pussy she would, without a doubt, be pregnant. At least a dozen men had already been in her this evening and filled her with their seed, but it would be the King's that took. A small part of her ached for that, wanted a royal baby growing in her. But a larger, more rational, part of her mind knew that was crazy.

So she reached down, positioned him, and then impaled her asshole with his thick rod. Sammy could feel the intense heat as he flooded her with thick precum. Kallen's productive capacity was ridiculous, balls and prostate churning with the need to fuck and cum and inseminate. With each thrust, precum was flowing out of her, the tight seal of her asshole no match for the sheer fluid weight of his lust. It was wonderful, and she wanted more. So Sammy rode him, thrusting back down on him with animal urgency. Her cunt drooled out its own lust, sticky nectar splashing up onto their bellies.

When he came it was like someone had lit a fire in her guts. His cum was boiling, a heat so intense it would have hurt if it didn't feel so good. Burst after burst of him filled her up, until she thought it might somehow come all the way through her and start pouring out of her mouth. Sammy came with him, quivering from pleasure, arms wrapped around his shoulder and her tongue pushing deep into his mouth. When she was finally able to stand, a waterfall of seed poured from her overworked asshole. Luckily, the Tallahn emissary was still there, and the woman was quick to plant her lips onto Sammy's ring and drink up the king's offering.

Hands were on Sammy, and she looked up to see Edda and Gita, pulling her back into the crowd.

The next day, Sammy and Ginevra cuddled together in the princess's bath. It was into the early afternoon, they had slept in a bit. It had been a late night. Even after the orgy was over Sammy had joined Ginevra, her sisters, and a few of the princess's more adventurous maids in spending a few more hours in bed pushing each other's bodies to the limit, until all of them finally collapsed in an exhausted heap.

But now they were letting the warm bath soothe their tired muscles. Sammy's back was pressed up against Ginevra, and the princess had reached round to cup her tits, fingers gently massaging and tugging at Sammy's nipples.

"Mmm, that feels good." Sammy didn't want to fuck right now, but it was always nice to receive attention from a skilled lover. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"The triplets all mentioned that you've been talking about me a lot, and that you seem to be very into me."

"That isn't a question," Ginevra said, playfully tweaking a nipple.

"I..." Sammy took a deep breath. "Do you like me as more than a friend? Do you love me?" Her heart started pounding. She thought maybe it was a mistake to ask, now that she'd done it.

Ginevra's gentle chuckle, and a quick press of lips to the back of her head reassured her. "We've only known each other for a couple months," Ginevra said. "That isn't enough time to know if you love someone. But, I do like you very, very much. And I would like to see more of you. Maybe love can grow from there." She put a finger on Sammy's chin and guided her into a kiss.

"You'll be queen one day," Sammy whispered when they broke apart.

"So?"

"That means you can't just be with whoever you want. You have to get politics involved."

"Oh, please," Ginevra said, rolling her eyes. "My parents got married for politics, and look at them now. I will be with whoever I want, for whatever reasons I want. If I need to secure an alliance or something I'll marry off one of the triplets." She let out a quick laugh. "And anyway, Princess Consort Samivella has a nice ring to it."

"Oh, I do like the sound of that," Sammy said. "What about children? You'll need an heir."

Ginevra shrugged. "We'll figure it out if it comes to that. Mikkel could knock you up, we share most of the same blood." She thought for a moment. "Or we could track down that elf sorcerer who made your mom's cock. I bet she would do it again for the right price. One of us could get a cock too. Or both of us could get a cock."

"Mmm, that would be fun."

"Speaking of your mom's cock, when am I going to see it?" Ginevra's hand slid down Sammy's belly towards her cunt. "You fucked my dad, it's only fair that I get to fuck your mom."

12