An Adventurer's Education Ch. 10

Story Info
Purified through the power of love.
5.4k words
4.72
3.6k
6

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was interesting, Sammy contemplated, how chance and choice combined to form the path of someone's life. It was pure chance that she had been assigned to escort Princess Ginevra to her diplomatic meeting, she was just the next guild member up, and now they were in love. And it had been a choice to accept Guildmaster Adna's loan of her own unicorn stallion, Equoos, to take Sammy on her mission to rescue a temple of Libaida.

Of course, only a small part of Sammy's brain could focus on those thoughts. The rest of Sammy's mind was taken up with the pillar of unicorn cock that was relentlessly pounding down her throat.

She was squatting naked in the stable, Equoos snorting and stomping above her. His hips pistoned, sending his cock down her throat in irresistible blasts. She had one hand on the base of his cock, helping to hold her steady. The other was massaging his balls, encouraging the stallion to cum. Her chest was covered with a sticky layer of spit and precum. Sammy had known, academically, that Amazonians considered orally relieving your mount just as important as feeding it. She hadn't expected Equoos to be so insistent on it. The unicorn became practically uncontrollable if she didn't suck him at least once a day, to the point where he had almost bucked her off. So Sammy had learned to just lean back and take it.

Luckily, Equoos didn't have anything to prove by lasting for hours. He just wanted to cum down a willing throat. He snorted loudly above her, hilted his log of a cock in her throat, and began pumping rope after rope of thick cum into her belly. When he was complete he pulled back and began placidly eating his feed. Sammy coughed up a mouthful of cum onto her tits, and then leaned back to catch her breath. Her clothes were neatly folded nearby, along with a towel. That was a lesson she had learned quickly. She reached out for the soft cloth and began wiping herself clean.

A quick bath and a change of clothes later, Sammy walked down the stairs into the inn's common room. The other three members of her party were at a table and there was already a tankard of ale waiting for her.

"How was your appetizer?" Peng teased. The golden skinned sorceress grinned lasciviously at her.

"Laugh all you want, at least I'll never go hungry." Sammy took a swig of ale. "Adna must have thought this was the best prank."

"That is like her," Bellavar said. The wood elf ranger had changed from her leather traveling clothes into a thin-strapped green shift, her dark nipples clearly visible through the fabric. "I know she once had all the apprentices running around looking for bottled air."

"The initiate mother at the monastery did something similar once. I still don't know what a skyhook is supposed to be," Clara said.

Clara was the fourth member of their little band. The young priestess had fit in with the other three immediately. She had been relatively secluded due to her religious training, but she never once complained about the rigors of traveling on the road or sleeping under the stars. She had a good personality, and they liked her. It didn't hurt that she was, like all of Libaida's most favored, shockingly beautiful. She was still a young woman, so she didn't have the insane curves of a more experienced priestess, but she still had the distinctive hourglass figure of her profession. Her breasts were easily the size of cantaloupes, and she had hips to match. Clara's ass length hair, currently woven into a complex braid courtesy of Bellavar, was sea green. Her lips were the same color, all three sets of them.

They had been traveling for two weeks, first by river boat, and then by horse through the kingdom's border marches. They were close to their destination, a distant temple of Libaida that served as a pilgrimage spot. Something had happened to the priestess there, something to turn her away from the Goddess' light. So they were going to put Clara in her place. It had been an uneventful trip so far. Of course, three adventurers and a priestess of Libaida traveling together had led to predictable results, and every evening since the first had ended with the four of them tangled in a sweaty heap streaked with each other's fluids. Even here, in the common room, Peng had pushed Clara's robe to the side and was caressing one of her nipple mouths. As Sammy watched, Peng slid two fingers into the wet hole, making Clara let out a quiet moan.

It was quiet in the inn. The only other patrons were two half-orc women dressed in the clothing of merchants and their orc bodyguards. They were keeping to themselves, so the four companions settled in for dinner and began to discuss their plan for the temple.

"That's why I say we just can't make that decision yet. We don't have enough information. Tomorrow we'll at least get a look and..." Sammy was cut off by a hand tapping on her shoulder. She looked up to find one of the half-orc women standing by her, holding a tankard. "Oh, hello. How can I help you?"

"I'm sorry to interrupt," The half-orc said. "I just wanted you to know that I'm a big fan of yours, and so is my sister." She gestured towards the party of orcs. "It would be such an honor to give a gift to Sammy the Slut." She blushed as much as her light green skin would allow. "So, uh, here. All the boys contributed." She held out the tankard.

Sammy took it, a little puzzled. Getting recognized was new to her. Especially this far from the capital. She looked into the vessel. It was full almost to the brim with cum. Sammy looked over at the party of orcs, noticing for the first time that they all had their cocks out. She raised the tankard in a salute. "Thank you for the gift." Sammy took a deep gulp from the tankard, savoring the tangy flavor of orc cum. She passed it to Peng when she'd had her fill, and then to Clara, and finally Bellavar, all three of them taking a few big gulps. When it got back to Sammy there was a mouthful left and she drained it with a couple of chugs. "Maybe we can come over there and exchange some information about the road."

To become a priestess of Libaida, Clara had to make many sacrifices. She would never have children, never marry and have a family. Her days would be regimented and scheduled around the Goddess' holy calendar until the day she died. And she had lost her sight, her now useless eyes covered in a linen blindfold. But the blessings were many. She spent every waking moment filled with the light of the Goddess. She felt Libaida's caress in every action. Her perception now went far beyond sight. She could sense the emotions and desires of those around her, and Libaida's guiding hand ensured that her blindness never became a burden. The physical changes were wonderful as well, and she took particular pleasure in how her breasts and hips had grown even as her waist shrunk. The mouths that had replaced her nipples were a revelation, capable of such beautiful singing in service of the Goddess.

It was also possible to breathe through them, and since her throat was absolutely stuffed with orc cock, that was coming in handy. Clara was draped over a table, her head leaned back so one of the orc bodyguards could throat fuck her without any resistance. Orcs weren't known for having the longest cocks in the world, but they made up for it in thickness. Her throat distended over and over again as he brutally fucked her face. Her nipple mouths were hanging open, gasping for breath, long pink tongues lolling out uncontrollably. Just getting throat fucked like that had always been enough to push Clara over the edge, but Peng was firmly planted between her thighs, mouth locked on her cunt, driving her to even greater heights of pleasure.

The group of orcs had welcomed their smaller party with open arms. The half-orc sisters were gem merchants, on their way to the diamond mines in the mountains. Which explained their large, well armed, and very intimidating bodyguards. The sisters, no strangers to the long stretches of boredom that came with a journey, had turned to their orc companions to pass the time. After a few weeks on the road they were well accustomed to getting filled, stretched, and turned out by their escorts, and they happily invited any other willing participants to join in the fun.

Considering that she had been doing the exact same thing with her own escorts for the last two weeks, Clara couldn't criticize. She reached out with her perception, eager to see where her companions were. Peng was easy to place, since Clara's thighs were currently wrapped around the sorcerer's head. She was being double-teamed by a pair of the orcs as she ate Clara, their fat cocks stretching her ass and cunt to their limits as they sawed in and out of her. Clara reached just a little further and found Sammy. The blazing fire of her lust was impossible to miss, a true devotee of Libaida. She was, like Clara, getting throat fucked on a table, though Sammy was on her stomach. One of the half-orc sisters was behind her, arm buried up to the elbow in Sammy's ass. The other sister was busy with Bellavar. The wood elf was taking her from behind, paired up with one of the orcs who had taken her mouth. Another orc had climbed up onto a table to get access to Bellavar's plump lips. A third was vigorously fucking her cunt. Unlike Sammy, Bellavar emitted a sense of deep contentment, not of all consuming lust.

It was not what Clara had thought life on the road would be like. But she wouldn't trade it for anything. The tides of the orgy washed over her, waves of lust and passion fueling the light of the Goddess inside of her.

At some point they all made their way up to the orc's quarters in one of the larger bunkrooms. Sammy awoke from a deep and restful slumber to the wet gagging sound of someone getting deepthroated. She opened her eyes to see Bellavar propped up on one of the beds. Clara was taking her cock, sea green lips sliding up and down half of its length in smooth strokes. Bellavar smiled down at Sammy as she saw her stirring.

"Oh good. You're up."

Sammy carefully slid out from between two of the sleeping orcs. She didn't want to wake them, but they just shifted a bit in their sleep. The pair of half hard cocks that had been plugging her ass slipped out with a wet slurp, followed by a waterfall of cum. She climbed up on the bed and reached out to pinch one of Bellavar's dark nipples. "Where's Peng?"

"I'm over here," Peng said. Her voice was a bit muffled. One of the half-orc sister's tits was between her lips, and as they watched Peng gave it a few more licks and a quick nibble, drawing out a quiet moan from the sleeping woman. Then she rose on shaky legs and joined them on the bed. Peng easily slipped four fingers into one of Clara's nipple mouths, which were hanging open, long pink tongues draped down the slope of her breasts. "Hey, why don't you share some of that?"

Clara pulled off of Bellavar with a gasp, pushed the horsecock in Pengs direction, and wordlessly pressed her face into Bellavar's crotch to lick and suck at her balls.

Sammy watched the two of them go at it while idly toying with Bellavar's nipple. It was fun to watch, but... "We have to get going soon. The sun is almost up."

Bellavar nodded in agreement. "I know, but I wouldn't want to leave you three without a good breakfast."

Sammy couldn't argue with that. She slid down the bed to lay alongside Peng. The sorcerer pulled off Bellavar's cock and handed it to Sammy, and then went back to mauling Clara's tits. Sammy regarded the horsecock in front of her for a moment, and then took Bellavar to the base in one long thrust.

*

Libaida's temple was located on the end of a forested ridge, overlooking the valley below. It was a short journey there, up well marked trails studded here and there with statues of the Goddess. They didn't have far to go, and it was still morning when they arrived. Crouching in the forest, observing the temple, it was hard to see that anything was wrong at all.

"So what do you think?" Bellavar asked. "Should we just go up and knock on the door?"

"I don't know if that's the best idea," Sammy said. "Let's just watch for a moment, see if anything hap-" She was cut off when the door opened and a figure walked out.

Clara drew in a sharp breath. "Oh, no," she whispered.

"What the fuck is that?" Peng asked. "I can feel it from here. It's... wrong somehow."

Sammy wasn't very magically attuned, but even she could feel a blanket of psychic darkness settle over the temple. She pulled out her spyglass to get a closer look. What she saw made her gasp.

It was a person, shaped normally enough, wearing armor of some rough black iron and carrying a sword and shield of the same material. But its helm was open, and in place of a face it had a slowly shifting cloud of black smoke. She handed the spyglass to Bellavar, describing what she saw.

"Demon spawn," Clara said quietly. "Creatures from the other side of the veil. They are forerunners, heralding a much worse infection. We must end this, and quickly."

"How the fuck did demon spawn get here?" Peng asked. "The border between our world and theirs must be thin for them to cross over, and those places are rare."

"This is one of them." Clara said with a sigh. "It is why this temple was built here. Libaida once defeated a powerful succubus at this very spot. This may be a pilgrimage spot for other reasons, but the main job of the priestess here is to police the border." Clara paused for a moment. "She must have failed."

Bellavar swore in elvish, catching their attention. "There are more of them." They all turned to look. Four more of the demon spawn had walked through the doors.

"I assume we can't take on so many of these things on our own?" Sammy asked. She waited until Peng and Clara shook their heads before continuing. "So what do we need to do to win?"

"If I can make it to the ritual throne and perform the song of purification, that should reseal the border and destroy the spawn," Clara said. "As long as the succubus hasn't had too long to establish herself."

Sammy nodded. "Makes sense to me. How do we get you in?"

"There is a back way, a hidden entrance, in a cave just to the north of here. The passage should lead right to the throne room."

The cave was where Clara said it would be. More importantly, it was unguarded. As they followed the passage into the mountain and up into the temple the rough hewn walls were slowly replaced with worked stone, first granite and then white marble. It ended at a plain wooden door, which opened easily and quietly. The four of them stealthily entered the temple. The hidden entrance had brought them to a second floor gallery overlooking the main hall. They crept to the railing and looked over. What they saw shocked and disgusted them.

The priestess was sitting on her golden ritual throne. Her hair was black, as were her lips. More terrifyingly, her blindfold was gone, and in place of eyes she had weeping black pits, as though her eyes had been burned away. But it was her breasts that truly shocked them. They had grown past any sense of proportion, spilling over her hips and resting heavily upon the ground. And in a final perversion of Libaida's magic her nipple mouths were gone, replaced by a pair of gaping cunts, leaking milk and pussy juice in equal measure down the mountainous slope of the priestess' insane tits.

A young woman approached, clearly an acolyte. She too had been warped by the terrible magics coursing through the temple. The weeping girl had a cock, but it was as big around as her thigh. She was cradling it in both hands, obviously struggling with the weight. Her balls were like pumpkins, almost dragging on the ground under their churning mass. "Please, Holiness," the young woman pleaded. "Please see the light of the Goddess and turn from this path."

"Do it, slave!" The priestess' voice was wrong, as though a second person was talking out of her mouth at the same time. A darker, blacker tone riding alongside her own voice in a horrific harmony. "Do it, or be consumed like the rest!"

The acolyte groaned in terror and frustration, but bent to her task, lining the huge head of her cock up with one of the corrupted priestess' nipple cunts. The girl slid into her easily, a gush of milk and nectar splashing out onto her chest. The poor acolyte couldn't hope to thrust the ridiculous mass of her cock in any normal way, and settled for simply laying atop the priestess' mountainous breast, hips pumping and squirming as much as they could. When she came it was with a sobbing moan, her massive balls pulling up as tight as they could to unleash their payload. Sammy and her companions could hear the cum pumping into the priestess' tit from their vantage point, rope after rope splashing into her. But despite the obviously enhanced nature of the acolyte's load, not a drop leaked out.

"No, no, no, no." Clara was murmuring under her breath, clearly distressed. "Not this ritual. It can't be. I.. Oh fuck."

They all saw it happening. The acolyte fell back, huge rod popping from the priestess' breast in a fountain of milk and cum. The breast began to expand, bulging obscenely, and the priestess' well fucked nipple cunt gaped even wider. Then, without warning, a crimson skinned arm emerged from the lips of her nipple cunt. A head followed, with hair as black as night and a pair of golden horns. Then the shoulders and another arm. Once the upper body was free, the rest of the creature came easily. It crouched on the floor for a moment before standing. Sammy had to suppress a gasp when she saw what it was.

She'd hoped to never encounter a succubus in real life.

The demon stretched her arms above her head, arching her back with a little sigh. She had only modestly sized breasts, but they were perfectly formed and capped with little black nipples pierced with thick golden rings. Her black wings flexed open for a moment, shaking off any drips of birthing fluid. She turned, and cupped the gasping priestess' cheek in one long fingered hand. "Poor little slut priestess. Did mommy not pay enough attention to you all the way out here?" The demon's hand began to glow. "I'm here now, and you'll get exactly what you deserve."

"M-mistress!" The priestess moaned. As they watched the glow spread throughout her body. And then, she simply withered away. Her hair and skin turned gray, and then white. She seemed to be collapsing in on herself, as though something were devouring her from the inside. When it was all over, the corrupted priestess was nothing but a dusty shell sitting on her throne.

The succubus waved a hand, and a gust of magical force blew the dead priestess from the throne in a cloud of dust. "Oh well," she said. "There are always more of Libaida's sluts waiting to give birth to my sisters. Isn't that right?" She turned, and looked directly at Clara in the gallery.

A door burst open behind them, and the demon spawn poured through it.

The melee that followed was a blur. Sammy quickly lost track of her companions, and would only remember seeing them in quick flashes. Peng firing bursts of magical force from her hands, Bellavar putting an arrow right into what passed for one of the demon spawn's faces. For her part, Sammy cut them down. Or at least she tried to. But the demon spawn seemed impervious to damage, and any number of attacks that would have crippled a man didn't even slow them down. The companions were outnumbered, fighting an enemy they couldn't hurt. The outcome was inevitable.

She didn't see the blow that knocked her out coming. It was just a sudden pain, and then darkness. When she surfaced groggily from the depths, she was down in the main hall. Peng and Bellavar were on their knees right next to her, and all three of them were naked.

The succubus was standing over them, grinning wickedly as her eyes traced over their bodies. "Hmm, not bad. Libaida's sluts always pick good talent." She gestured to the demon spawn. "Prep these two. The elf already has what we need."

12