An Adventurer's Education Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The demon spawn roughly lifted Sammy up. She didn't yet have the strength to do anything but protest weakly. It took her a moment to realize that they were fitting her with an acolyte's strap-on dildo. She had a sudden vision of the corrupted acolyte with her insanely huge cock. "No, no please..." She trailed off as the demon spawn finished securing the straps. They dumped her unceremoniously back at the succubus' feet. Peng followed soon after, her own foot of rubber cock sticking out from her crotch.

"Now isn't that nice?" The succubus asked. "Once we get that whore priestess in here you girls will do nicely to bring my sisters into this world. Now, where did she-"

"ENOUGH!" Clara's roaring voice cut off the succubus, and all eyes turned to the back of the hall. The young priestess was wreathed in light, the glow seeming to emanate from her skin. "YOU WILL NOT PROFANE MY ALTAR, BEAST!" All three of Clara's mouths were speaking, and it was clear that the Goddess had entered her. Sammy could sense Libaida's presence flowing through her, and she let out a low moan as Clara approached.

"Ha! The lead whore herself, gracing us with her presence." The succubus smirked and gestured to her demon spawn. "I'll profane whatever I please, slut. Starting with the body of your priestess. Take her, boys."

The demon spawn ran forward as Clara watched them, impassive and unafraid. She raised a hand, and the light within her grew until it was blinding, forcing everyone to look away. When their vision cleared, the demon spawn were gone. Only a few drifting embers showing where they had stood. "YOUR PRESENCE DISGUSTS ME. BEGONE." Clara sounded nothing like herself, the Goddess' voice echoing throughout the great hall of the temple.

"Oh fuck you, Libaida!" The succubus was visibly angry. "You know, you used to be fun. We always had a good time abusing the humans, didn't we? And then you had to go get all self righteous about it." The succubus mimicked an exaggerated holy voice. "'Oh, it's our duty to show the humans the light. Oh, I want to help them not just fuck them' Bah! They are our playthings, and you know it."

"TIMES CHANGE." The light around Clara began to grow, until it was impossible to look directly at her. 'GOODBYE, SISTER."

The light subsided, and when Sammy could see again the succubus was gone.

"I DO APOLOGIZE, MY CHILDREN. I SHOULD HAVE PAID CLOSER ATTENTION TO HER CAGE." Clara stepped up to the throne, stroked the ceremonial dildos projecting from it, and then settled herself upon them with a quiet moan. As the gold cocks filled her ass and cunt, Clara's nipple mouths began singing a beautiful song, the elven lyrics rising and falling. A sense of calm and contentment settled over Sammy and her companions. "THERE. IT IS DONE." Clara shook herself and then focused on the three women in front of her. When she spoke again it was in her own voice. "Oh, my. That was... something. I thought I'd felt the Goddess' presence before, but never like that."

"Clara, are you... are you OK?" Sammy asked. The priestess was pale, and it looked as if she might faint.

But Clara quickly collected herself. "Yes. Yes I'm fine. Better than fine. I'm where I need to be." She smiled as she looked about the great hall. "Yes, this is the place. Thank you so much for bringing me here, my friends. But I must ask one last favor of you." Clara's nipple mouths began to sing, a complex melody that was nearly impossible to follow.

The strap-on cock transformed into flesh and blood so quickly that the hard cock slapped up in between Sammy's tits with a wet whack. A thick blob of precum oozed from its tip, and Sammy instinctually bent down to suck it up, pressing her lips to her fat crown. Peng was doing the same, lips stretched tight over a cockhead the size of a fist. Bellavar didn't need a new cock, but even her rod was visibly larger, and the wood elf was stroking it with both hands, working out thick streams of pre onto her fingers.

"My priesthood must be consecrated, here on this throne." Clara gestured to them. "Rise, my friends. Join me and break in this throne the right way."

Sammy let her cock fall from her mouth with a gasp and a moan at the idea of using it on Clara. It was only a few steps to the throne, and she covered them quickly. Clara's nipple mouth's were hanging open, panting as they awaited their stuffing, pink tongues draped out over sea green lips. Sammy groaned as she fed her cock into one of them. It felt amazing, moist lips wrapped tight around her shaft, eager tongue stimulating her length, and a tight passage that gripped her crown. She began to fuck Clara, balls slapping wetly against the slick skin of her breast as she worked out a river of spit and precum from the priestess' lips. Peng was doing the same to Clara's other tit. Bellavar paused for a moment, and then stepped up on the arms of the throne to ram her horse cock down Clara's throat. The three of them fucked her wordlessly, their moans and the wet slap of their balls against Clara's skin the only sounds echoing out into the empty hall. Clara was moaning around Bellavar's cock, her body twitching as she orgasmed over and over. They could all feel the power of the Goddess flowing through them, feel her approval as they consecrated this new priestess. None of them could last forever, and they came together. Clara's Goddess-given tits swallowed up everything Sammy and Peng gave them, not giving up a single drop of their thick cum. Her throat, on the other hand, was all too human, and Bellavar was still thrusting into her as she came. A waterfall of cum began to pour past Clara's lips, drawn out by the scraping of Bellavar's flared crown.

When they finally backed away from her, Clara was coated in cum and spit. She gasped for breath, and then coughed up a mouthful of cum onto her tits. She dragged a hand through the thick coating of cum and throat slime, collecting up a palmful and greedily licking it up. Clara kept at it, until most of the cum had been deposited back in her mouth. She sighed deeply.

"That was a good start," Clara said. "Now let's see how many more times you can do that."

*

Sammy awoke to the sound of someone gagging on a cock. She looked across the bed to see that her mother and Bellavar were sixty-nining again. Marianna was on top, hips pistoning up and down as she rammed her rod into the wood elf's throat over and over. Bellavar's thighs were tight around Mari's head, locking her in place with the wood elf's horse cock stuffed down her throat. Sammy knew from the last few days' experience that they wouldn't stop until one of them, or more likely both of them, passed out.

They had been home for three days, and other than a very quick party put together by Marianna they had spent almost the whole time in bed. Sammy, Peng, and Bellavar had been gone for more than a month, and they had a lot of time with their loved ones to make up for.

Fully consecrating Clara in her position as priestess had taken almost a week. Fueled by the power of the Goddess, and sustained by the thick loads of cum that they drank from each other, the three adventurers had barely rested as they fucked Clara over and over. The ritual required that she be kept in an almost constant state of orgasm and continually filled with cum. Luckily for them, a few of the temple acolytes had survived the corruption of the previous priestess, and they enthusiastically joined in welcoming the new one. After Clara's magic had reduced their cocks to a more manageable size.

After only a few hours the entire group had been reduced to a moaning pile of flesh, cocks spearing into any available hole, with Clara always at its center. Sammy, Peng, and Bellavar passed in and out of awareness, catching quick naps when they could. Be even as they slept they were fucked, cocks, tongues, hands and feet, filling them up constantly.

It was only on the seventh day that they rested. When they awoke it was in Clara's bed, a huge wooden construction large enough for a moderately sized orgy all on its own. They had been bathed by the acolytes as they slept, and each of them was fully refreshed. That afternoon they said goodbye to Clara and began making their way home.

A strange thing happened over the next two weeks, everywhere they went they attracted crowds eager to fuck them. Every stop they made became an impromptu orgy. The final week of their travel on the river became a seven day pleasure cruise, with people coming and going at each stop along the way.

They had been infused with the blessings of Libaida.

Now that they were home, the three companions had the opportunity to unleash themselves on each other. Sammy sighed a bit, thinking of the last few days of fun. Peng was pressed up against her back, sound asleep. At some point they had pulled out a double sided dildo, and the thick rubber was still buried in Sammy's ass. She flexed her slutty ring a few times, relishing how her sensitive nerves sparked around the invading cock. But there was another sensation that she wanted to feel.

Princess Ginevra was laying back in Cresta's undulating mass, her holes filled by slowly pumping tentacles. When Ginny had heard the news of her girlfriend's return, she had ridden straight from the palace and dived right into the ongoing orgy. Her royal duties could wait.

As Sammy approached, Cresta withdrew her tentacle from Ginny's throat. The princess smiled up at her girlfriend. "Hey, baby."

"Hey yourself," Sammy said, leaning in for a kiss. She loved the taste of Cresta's slime on Ginny's lips. As they made out, Cresta reached for her, easily wrapping Sammy up in her tentacles. A fat ball pushed into her ass, while a bunched up set of tiny tentacles writhed into her slutty cunt. "Fuck I love this," Sammy moaned into Ginny's mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," Ginevra moaned back. They made out sloppily as Cresta fucked them, driving them to climax after climax as their tongues pushed past each other's lips. "I never want this to end."

Sammy had been waiting to hear something like that. This was the perfect time to ask.

"Who says it needs to end? Let's get married and we can do this every day."

"Oh, yes baby! Fuck yes!" Ginny and Sammy writhed together as they came, Cresta pushing deep into each of them as they declared their love for each other.

12