An Affair with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, baby, don't stop. Whatever you do, don't stop. It's just ..."

Hadley grinned in triumph. She started stroking the length of his shaft, slowly jerking him off through his pants.

"It's just what ... Daddy," she asked, emphasizing that last, forbidden word. Her hand kept moving affectionately along his pulsing cock.

"Oh, nothing really bad. I mean, we're in a public place and you're playing with my cock right here under the table. And by the way, you have me throbbing harder than all four of my wives put together. Including your mother. Then there's that tiny detail about me being your father. I'm a little hazy on the details but I seem to remember hearing something about dads and daughters not doing exactly what we're doing."

Hadley giggled. No one ever made laughter sound so girlish and wicked at the same time. "Oh c'mon, Dad. We haven't done anything wrong. Just some kissing, and daddies always kiss their little girls, don't they?"

"Uhh, technically, yeah. But, baby, you're touching my cock."

"Actually I'm just touching your pants, and I'm pretty sure that's okay. I can't help it that your cock just happens to be right underneath the part I'm touching."

Tony groaned in response. As wrong as they both knew it was, the last thing he wanted was for Hadley to take her hand away from his cock. But when their dinner was finally served, she used both hands to eat for the most part, although she reached under the table at every opportunity to fondle her father's cock and keep his throbbing meat right on the edge.

Meanwhile, Tony reached under to savor the silken feel of his daughter's luscious legs, stroking the insides of her thighs all the way up to wet gusset of the panties she had on. She purred for him every time his fingers brushed over her aroused pussy. They were trying to be as discreet as possible, but the pair were huddled together so intimately in their booth. Tony couldn't get enough of the warm smoothness of his daughter's skin. Touching her legs and pussy-soaked panties felt even more liberating than forbidden, and yet it was both at the same time. Years of repressed urges came boiling to the surface.

It was after they finished eating and got a couple of cups of strong coffee to offset the drinks when Tony slid his fingers under his daughter's panties and stroked the slippery folds of her young pussy.

"Ohhhh, Dad, fuck," she sighed. "No one ever touched me like you do."

"No one loves you the way your father can," he said, sliding a finger part way into her hole. He gave her just the teasing suggestion of a good finger fuck right there at the table. She reached back for his cock and squeezed. He slipped his finger into the girl's hole a little deeper, bringing a long, soft moan out of her delicate throat.

"Daddy," she whispered, "I haven't touched a man's cock for over three months."

Tony looked at her in surprise, but also feeling pleased that she hadn't been fucking Chuck for a long time. As for him, it had been well over a month since he'd had sex with Amber.

"You're still just touching my pants, remember?" he teased.

Hadley giggled briefly. "Then maybe we better go up to our room so I can touch it the way I've been dreaming of doing for years."

Tony looked at his daughter nearly in shock. "You mean, you've ... you've thought about his before?"

"Daddy, who do you think the older man is that I told you about before? There's no one else for me, and you can't tell me you don't want me just as much. This huge hard on doesn't lie."

"God, you're such a bad girl," he groaned with a smile.

"Yeah, I am, but I can be even worse for you, Daddy."

Tony couldn't sign for the tab fast enough. He had to button his suit jacket in an attempt to hide the bulge of his erection as he led his daughter out of the restaurant to the elevator. The second the doors closed, he pulled his daughter to him and kissed her deeply, slipping his hand under her dress from behind to cup the firm spheres of her ass in his hands. He was excited to feel bare flesh and realize she was only wearing a thong under her dress. She arched against his rigid cock as he kneaded her firm ass.

But the most amazing part of it to Tony was how easily and perfectly natural she was to kiss. Her lips opened for his tongue and she kissed him back with her own tongue swirling against his. It was electrifying to kiss his own daughter this way, but at the same time it felt so perfectly natural, almost like they'd been kissing as lovers for years. He also realized it was the first time in his life he'd ever kissed a woman he was already in love with. A first kiss with a girl he'd known and loved since she was born. And there she was -- so ripe and ready for him.

They were still kissing when they reached their floor and the elevator doors slid open. There was another couple waiting to get on, and they got an eyeful of Tony's hands all over his daughter's ass. He and Hadley just smiled at the other two and got off, heading down the hall to their room. When they got inside it seemed like they both had to stop and catch their breath. The depth of what they were doing seemed to hit them both at the same time. They were still holding on to each other, but Tony leaned against the wall, pulling Hadley up to his body. His cock was still hard and aching, but the father and daughter were looking at each other with expressions that were full of questions. But that didn't stop him from putting his hands back under her dress to keep feeling her ass.

"Are you sure you want this, baby?" Tony asked. "Once we cross that line we can never come back from it."

"I know it's a huge step, Dad. But I wouldn't want to come back. Do you really think I could be with you and then go back to being with someone like Chuck?"

"I know, baby, but there are a lot better men out there than him."

The smile that crossed her supple lips made her father's cock throb even harder. "But there's no one better than you. Not for me. Let me make you happy, Daddy. I know I can make you really happy. Better than any of your wives ever did. Including Mom."

Tony couldn't help squeezing the girl's ass firmly and pulling her tighter against his straining cock shaft.

"You already do make me happier than any of them," he said. He wanted to know she was as sure of this as he was. "You don't have to fuck me just to make me happy."

"Mmmmmm, I know," she purred. "But just think of how good it's gonna make both of us feel. I don't care if it means I'm a freak. I'm just so tired of men who aren't ... " she thought a moment, " ... who aren't you," she finished.

Tony understood. He couldn't help feeling the same way about her. Before he could respond, Hadley backed a few steps away from him. She reached behind and pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress. It went loose around her body, and after she pulled the thin straps off her shoulders she let it drop to the floor around her feet. She was wearing nothing but that scant thong underneath. Her round, heavy tits stood out proudly, with hard, swollen nipples begging to be sucked. Tony groaned in appreciation and watched her bend over to pull her panties down and off. As she stood back up, she revealed the perfectly smooth, waxed pussy he'd been fingering in the restaurant.

"God, baby. You're amazing," he told her.

"You made me, Dad. It's only right I should belong to you. And it's too late to say you don't want me."

Hadley then went back to her father and they kissed, eager and deep while he explored her warm, naked curves with both of his hands. They both let out a gasp when he took her lush tits into his grasp and fondled them, paying ample attention to her thick, sensitive nipples. He was about to reach for her pussy with one hand when she started to push his jacket off his shoulders. He let his daughter undress him. She had a mischievous look in her eye the way she used to get when she was small and did something naughty. Bit by bit, she removed every piece of her father's clothes until there was nothing left but the boxer briefs that were bulging with an erection that made Hadley do a doubletake.

"Is this all for me, Daddy?" she giggled as she finally pushed his briefs down over the bulge and liberated his throbbing cock.

"You can have every inch as long as you're a good girl," he told her with a smile.

"I'll be a very good girl, Daddy, I promise," she purred, sinking onto her knees on the carpet. "Oh god, I'm gonna love this," she added as she wrapped her hand around her father's imposingly swollen cock and started stroking his shaft while she licked the head.

"Ohhh, fuck," Tony moaned. The sight of his naked daughter on her knees, stroking and licking his aroused cock in a hotel room while she gazed up at him with devoted love her in eyes hardly seemed real. But the pleasure of her hot breath and wet tongue all over his large shaft was too intense to be a dream. It was a sight Tony never imagined really being able to witness, but it was by far the most erotic thing he'd ever seen.

"I love you, Daddy," the girl said, looking up at his face with the head of his cock poised just beside her lips. "And I love your cock, too. I'm gonna love it so much better than she ever did."

Then Hadley took the bulbous tip of her father's cock into her mouth and swirled her juicy tongue all over the ridge of his head. Tony groaned with pleasure and watched the most important girl in his life make love to his pole with her mouth and hand. She wasn't simply passionate about sucking her father's cock, she was also skilled and clearly no stranger to the task. Tony tried not to think about what his daughter had to do to become so adept at pleasing a man's cock with her lips, but he couldn't help throbbing with excitement at the idea. Finally, he just gave in to the overpowering pleasure of his baby girl's love, watching as she patiently bobbed her head back and forth, stroking his thick shaft with her moist lips.

Tony strained to hold off cumming in Hadley's mouth. He wanted to, though, as much as he ever wanted to cum in anyone's mouth. But he didn't want the first load he ever gave his beautiful daughter to go down her throat. He summoned every ounce of willpower he had and tried to push her back off his cock, but Hadley wouldn't let him. She pushed his hands away and kept sucking and bobbing her face down the length of his fat pole, bringing one hand to his balls and the other to the lower half of his meat.

Her mouth and hand were now working his shank with a furious vengeance while a low growl of determination rumbled down in her throat. Hadley was obviously fixated on taking her father's load into her mouth, and he wasn't about to disappoint his hot, sexy baby girl. She was working her shapely ass off to give her father a special gift, the kind of gift that meant giving one back to her: namely his warm, spurting cum. It wouldn't do to deny the most special girl in his world his life-giving cream.

"Baby, oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!" Tony growled in warning.

Hadley made as much of a welcoming yummy sound as she could with her mouth and the very opening of her throat plugged full of rigid man cock. Then Tony felt it. It came in an intense rush of electric sensation firing up the length of his cock that felt as if it was coming all the way up from the floor. He couldn't help thrusting against the bob of his daughter's lips while the hard jets of man sauce jolted into her mouth. Hadley swallowed the spurting gushers of spunk as easily as if she were sucking a milkshake through a straw. The hot rush of spunk racing through Tony's shaft left him with knees of rubber.

"Mmmmmm," Hadley purred as she released her father's well-spent cock with a wet smack, "that was so good, Dad. I hope you always cum like that for your baby girl."

Tony just looked at his daughter in awe. He was too dazed to form words yet, and he was also amazed to see the proud, happy look on his daughter's face as she gazed up at him in triumph. Her lips seemed a little puffy from sucking as well as glistening with moisture. She was holding his cock in her hand like a prize she won at a carnival. Tony's meat relaxed part way, but even after the explosive climax his girl had just given him it refused to soften completely.

Gathering his wits, Tony leaned over and guided his naked daughter back to her feet. He still couldn't get over how incredible she looked naked. He'd seen her in some pretty skimpy bikinis before and had a pretty good idea of her luscious body, but with her recently enhanced tits and salon waxed pussy, the sight of her took his breath away. He took her hand and led her to the bed where he tore off the covers. Still standing, he took his daughter into his arms and kissed her as hard and deep as he ever kissed any woman. The warm press of her naked tits felt exquisite against him while his hands explored the rest of her body, travelling over her back and sides, then moving behind to massage the firm globes of her ass.

There wasn't a trace of cum left in Hadley's mouth, but Tony could sense the lingering taste of his cock. The tangy reminder that his amazing daughter had just given him the blowjob of a lifetime kept his man meat tingling with sensation. He pulled back and playfully pushed her back on the bed. Hadley sailed backward onto the mattress, her legs flying upward as she let out a joyful shriek. Her legs barely went back down to the mattress when her father was climbing onto the bed to take his baby girl's luscious mouth in another passionate kiss.

Tony spent a long time kissing his daughter and exploring the firm feel of her tits while she kissed him back. He was soon kissing her neck, his lips working their way toward each of her hardened nipples. She giggled but then moaned with pleasure as he grasped her melons and suckled each of her nipples in turn.

By the time he worked his mouth down to her pussy, Hadley's legs were spread open wide and Tony had a pair of fingers sliding in and out of her slick girl hole. He licked around her clit while his fingers sought out that special spot inside her that started to make her moan and squirm. As he massaged her G spot and suckled her swollen clit, Hadley's juices flowed heavily until her hips were rocking so much it was all but impossible to keep his mouth on her pearl. He sat up and kept up his inner massage but took over stimulating her clit with his fingers.

Tony loved watching his gorgeous daughter writhe and squirm as she became a lust-crazed animal for his well-practiced touch.

"Oh god, Daddy, fuck! You're gonna make me cum before you even get that big fucking cock in me!" she cried.

Then her body seemed to go spastic while she cried out, her pussy spraying a mist of girl squirt all around her father's pumping fingers. But Tony could tell his daughter was still ready for more when her pussy had yet to reach that sensitive point. By now his cock was raging with hardness all over again and nothing short of an alien invasion was going to keep him from getting that hard stalk of aching man meat deep inside his baby's hole.

Hadley's eyes followed her father's movement as he got into position between her open legs. He took his cock in hand and stuck the head just inside her dripping puss.

"You can still change your mind, baby," Tony said, knowing from the look on her face that she wasn't about to turn back now.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your daughter. I'm gonna be the last wife you'll ever need."

Tony groaned, knowing she was right. He slid his hips forward and his thick cock sank completely into her slippery sheath. Both father and daughter moaned in unison as his large rod stretched and filled that wet hole she offered up for him to claim. Tony's and Hadley's eyes met with an understanding that needed no words. The man's eyes roamed from his girl's pretty face to the rest of her beautifully naked body, until he found himself staring down at her flesh-filled pussy.

That's when it really started to feel more real than ever, as Tony realized his throbbing cock was fully embedded inside his own daughter. It wasn't even in the same league as sinking his bone in any other woman. Hadley was the one girl in the world society said was expressly forbidden to him, yet the hot, wet clutch of her tight pussy was sheer perfection. She wanted that cock inside her. She needed it. She needed a man who would love and treat her the way only a father could. Who else could ever deserve a pussy as exquisite as hers? Tony knew then with no more doubts that she was his now and always would be.

As he brought his eyes back to Hadley's, the look on her face confirmed what he was feeling, that he not only deserved this incredible girl, he was entitled to her. He was now bonded to her so much more deeply than to any of his wives. He only wished they could have discovered this love sooner so he could have saved her the experience of a bad marriage.

"Daddy, are you just gonna look at me all night or are you gonna fuck me?"

Tony smiled wickedly and slowly drew his cock backward, nearly to the tip, then pushed back into her pussy hard and fast, bringing a shriek of delight out of her perfect mouth. He then began stroking his granite rod in and out of her sheath more rhythmically, pumping her steadily, not hard but not too gently either.

"Ohhhhh, Daddy, yessssssss," his daughter cooed. "Fuck me forever, Dad. God, that cock feels better than anything I've ever had."

Tony leaned over and kissed her hungrily while his ass rocked back and forth, driving his overheated cock through her cream coated core. Her lush tits were now squeezed against his rocking body, her nipples hot and hard against his skin. After kissing her for a long time, he lowered his face to suckle her nipples back and forth while kneading those firm orbs with his hands.

Hadley couldn't keep from rocking her own hips in synch with her father's cock thrusts. She huffed and whimpered with every inward surge of his rock solid meat.

"D-d-daaaaaaaddy," she cried. "My clit is on fire. Don't stop, don't stop...oh fuck yes!"

Tony then rose upright while his daughter lifted her ass and wrapped her supple legs around his hips. He was able to keep up a good, hard pumping motion from this position and savor the delectable sight of his naked, horny daughter at the same time. He couldn't get enough of the sight of his fat, throbbing fuckstick jamming back and forth in her wet hole. Their juicy union made lewd, sloshing noises as they fucked each other desperately.

"Oh, Dad...Dad!" the girl howled. "I love the way you fuck me! Oh fuck, I need to cum!"

Tony felt the walls of his daughter's sheath ripple around his driving cock while she grimaced and wailed at the wave of pleasure riding through her. She was magnificent when she came, inspiring him to pump his cock ever harder and deeper into her body. This rewarded him with the unforgettable sight of his daughter rocking through yet another climax. But it was quickly becoming more than he could endure. Mere seconds on the heels of her second climax, Tony lost all control and unleashed a pulsing gush of cum deep in his daughter's welcoming cunt.

At the end of it all, the pair discovered how wet and slick they were. They laughed briefly, but then Tony lay down beside his baby girl and kissed her softly, caressing her damp body as they brought themselves as close as they could be. Hadley snuggled into him and let him hold her almost like he did when she was young and small, but cradling her curvy, fully grown body was a whole new feeling.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"Do you feel as happy as I do right now?"

"Probably even more."

"Hmf. I don't think that's even possible. No one could be as happy as I am right now."

"You better get used to it, little girl."

"Promise?"

"Always."