An Affair with Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad? Is it bad that I don't feel the least bit guilty?"

"Neither do I. As long as we stay in tune with each other nothing is bad."

"Okay," she said sleepily, burying her face against his neck.

Tony was surprised that he didn't feel the least bit of guilt about what they'd done. Maybe that would come later, but the way he was feeling now he didn't think so. Besides, they were both asleep before he knew it.

It was around mid-morning when Tony began to stir with consciousness. He was aware of how hard his cock was, but that was a condition he woke up to every morning. What he wasn't used to was the deliciously wet, warm swirling feeling all around his aching shaft. There was a smile on his face even before he opened his eyes to find his loving daughter leaning over his cock while she stroked his flesh with her soft, wet lips.

"Good morning, Daddy," she said with a sparkle in her eyes, releasing his cock. "I hope you don't mind me taking advantage of the fact that your big dick was hard as a rock when I woke up. I just couldn't leave it that way, could I? Besides," she added, dropping her voice to a whisper, "your baby girl loves sucking cock. Especially this big, beautiful cock right here."

Tony chuckled deviously. "Oh no, baby, we shouldn't waste a perfectly good hard on. Daddy must've been dreaming about the most special girl in the world."

"Hmmm, I wonder who that lucky girl could be?"

Before her father could reply, she took his swollen tool back in her mouth and kept bobbing and sucking his flesh. Tony just groaned with pleasure, savoring the sheer luxury of being sucked awake by his devoted daughter. She was bringing him just as much pleasure as she had the night before, except now they were both more relaxed and she was taking her time with his aroused cock. She took over stroking his cock with her hand while she spent a long time licking and sucking each of his balls into her mouth.

"I love how you shave, Daddy," she told him with a happy giggle. "I love a nice smooth cock and ballsac."

"All the better to feel my beautiful daughter's lips and tongue, baby," he moaned.

Hadley ran her tongue up along his shaft and took him back in her mouth all in one, fluid motion. His balls were now wet with her saliva as she caressed them with her hand and slid her lips up and down his shaft. She kept him on the edge for the next twenty minutes, alternating between soft and easy and hard and fast. As she patiently brought her father closer to his climax, Tony started to gasp and rock his hips, thrusting his cock greedily into her mouth.

"Baby, baby, fuck...you're gonna make Daddy cum," he growled. Seconds later, Tony's prick was pulsing with creamy jets of spurting spunk. Hadley didn't skip a beat as she took every gush of cream her father had for her, making him cum until he was fully spent. He lay back hardly believing the best cock sucking he'd ever had had just come from his own daughter.

"Mmmm, breakfast was yummy, Dad," she said, rising up and licking her lips.

She crawled up the bed to kiss him, giving him a chance to fondle her heavily dangling tits before she got out of bed and went into the bathroom for a shower. Tony lay there for just a couple of minutes to savor the afterglow of cumming in his daughter's mouth, but then he got up and joined her in the shower. He kissed her for a long time and finally took the soap and lovingly washed her entire body. Then he got behind her and held her up to his body. Constantly caressing her wet tits with one hand, he massaged her clit with the other until she was shaking with a climax.

Afterward, they decided to take the elevator down to the restaurant for breakfast. Since Hadley hadn't been sure about spending the night, all she had to wear was the party dress she had on the night before. Her panties were now dried and crusty after soaking through them last night so she didn't bother putting them on. Her hair was still damp from the shower and all she had in her clutch purse were a little mascara and lip gloss. When they entered the restaurant, Hadley looked beautiful, but there was no way anyone would mistake how the older man and younger woman had spent their night.

The father and daughter didn't care how they looked to anyone else. Hadley held her father's arm and walked with him proudly. The love she had for him was every bit as obvious as their morning-after look.

Knowing his daughter was naked under her little dress made it hard for Tony to focus on anything else, but they had a large breakfast and ended up talking seriously about everything that happened between them and what they thought should come next.

When Tony left the day before he hadn't planned on going back to live with Amber. He'd brought enough luggage to get by on and planned to go back some other time to move the rest of his things out of the house. Meanwhile, through a few phone calls before he went to the bar last night, he'd arranged to move into an apartment in a building he owned along with his business partners. A couple more nights in the hotel and the apartment would be ready.

For Hadley, all she'd been thinking about when she walked out of the house she shared with Chuck was getting out and seeing her father, knowing he was the only one she could turn to. She hadn't planned on spending the night out, but after what happened she couldn't bring herself to go back to Chuck. After the way it had felt with her father, there was no way she was ever crawling back into a bed with her husband. She just wanted to end it as quickly and cleanly as possible. When Tony suggested she move into the apartment with him she felt more excited than she had in a long time.

Tony's breakup went more easily than Hadley's, but once their new life as a couple began in the new apartment, there was no looking back. It took some effort to keep the true nature of their relationship a secret from the people who knew them, but they were already planning to move again before the end of the year, far enough away so they could live as the loving couple they were always meant to be.