All Comments on 'An Affair with My Married Daughter Ch. 02'

by thepeckker

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Chj1982Chj1982over 1 year ago

After he helps his other daughter with her plumbing issues all three can have some father and daughter time. It would have been hotter if the phone would not have been muted and the granddaughter heard everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely agree with Chj1982. Please continue. It was awesome. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. You should continue with his adventure with his other daughter.

5 srars

KingKong2020KingKong2020over 1 year ago

Yes fix all the plumbing issues with younger Daughter Lauren. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES. Its awesome series compared to others where Daughters are barely 18. Although i wish Granddaughter heard what her Mom and Grandpa were doing instead of Mute button though

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Well that didn’t go as I expected.

I thought why is Meg’s husband taking his mother in law on a business trip.

I thought they would have had some sort of ‘connection’ despite

their sexual problems.

Still, pretty good story but I don’t see why they Meg and dad stopped

their liasion because their respective sexual problems were

still the same, just had to be more careful.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good two chapter story

vanyevanyeover 1 year ago

Here I expected this to end with a Julie and Derek coming home and announcing a relationship.

Decent story, though.

6EroticWanderingMind96EroticWanderingMind912 months ago

Once again, an excellent story full of love and yes, the continuation of a really hot intimate incestuous affair between a dad and his married daughter.

The end was not what one would have expected but isn't that what makes your story that much more interesting. I was pleased to note that based upon the last few paragraphs, that this was not really an end of the affair between the dad and his daughter Meg, but possibly only an intermission.

And now with the potential of an intimate involvement with his second married daughter Lauren, this opens up whole new avenues to look forward to satisfying we the reader's erotic appetites.

Of course, if I can see the possibility of later involvement with his grand-daughter and maybe even Meg's reconsideration of becoming involved with her dad once again, I can only imagine what the author has already been contemplating.

FeltfixerFeltfixer10 months ago

Ending a bit abrupt.

No reason they couldn’t continue since Mandy hadn’t heard them.

There is so much more can be added to this story. Derek and Julie, dad and Meg.

Didn’t think Meg would set up dad and Lauren, that would mean everything would be exposed.

Great story though 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It was going so well then you pulled the plug on it and went the wrong direction. Too bad. Was pretty damn decent up until the random stop then mentioning the other daughter. You win some, you lose some, I guess. It might be possible to salvage it with a 3rd chapter that gets them back on course, and I suppose, if you feel you must (since it was left kind of leaning in that direction), involve the second daughter. Maybe a daddy + double daughter 3-way. But I feel like it loses something if you start adding other people.

Johnm74165Johnm741657 months ago

I loved the story, but I feel that you could have taken it much further and really helped Meg, I'd love to read more, if you felt there was more to tell, a very good tale, thank you.

bustyindianbustyindian6 months ago

Such a wonderful and beautiful story, I felt like it was me instead of Meg. As someone who has always wanted her father, this was exactly the kind of story I wanted to read. The only thing that I would have wished to happen in the story is to have Meg and her father joined in union with the birth of their child.

Tom_BrownTom_Brown6 months ago

Great story!

I love how father and daughter took care of each others needs when mother and don in law couldn’t.

I think that you should write part 3 going back to Derek and Julie’s trip and Derek confesses to Meg that he and Julie also had sex. You could get into how Derek ate Julie’s pussy until she was able to take a penis into her and she sucked his cock to full hardness allowing them to have successful sexual intercourse.

Julie could also admit to her husband that she enjoyed having her son in law cumming in her.

Meg and her father should also rekindle their sexual relationship. Here’s an idea, maybe Mandy did hear her dad and grandfather having sex and now she wants some? She could think back to when she jumped on him and felt his cock harden as she wrapped her legs around him.

So many more directions that this story can go. I’d love to see it continue.

Hell, I’d love to write it for you, if you don’t want to!

firefox2020firefox2020about 2 months ago

What a fantastic piece, chapter 3 please.

Lauren can wait, let Meg have her fill. Let them explore the nature and that trail, there is so much potential in this, if you as writer wish, it could become a well rounded series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthepeckker@thepeckker
Thank you to those who read and enjoy my stories, and to those who provide me with insights into their own fantasy. I do not judge.... your deepest, darkest secret is safe with me... There is not enough respect in the world today.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES