An Affair with My Married Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom and Derek are out on a date?" Meg laughed but I could still hear the disappointment in her voice.

"I need to get out of this tub before my skin wrinkles further. Why don't you get one of those bottles of Prosecco you have stashed away and we can celebrate your new job?"

"Oh No, I don't think so Dad... I'm going to head back to the house, have a shower and hit the hay. I'll probably give Mandy a call to tell her the news and make sure she is ok."

"Okay Hun... hope you sleep well and give Mandy my love... I'll see you in the morning. Goodnight!" And with that I blew her a kiss.

Mandy stood her ground. "And Dad, I'm really sorry about before... you know... when you kissed me this morning."

"That's ok Baby Girl. I think we need to have a serious chat... well not serious serious but, you know, an honest open conversation about what's happened and... well everything really."

"You're right of course Dad. Please don't misunderstand me though... last night was fantastic, euphoric even... and I wouldn't change a thing... I have no remorse about what we did... but... it's just... well, being back here... in my home... my marital home... well, my moral compass is all over the place at the moment."

I didn't respond immediately. It's something that Meg is coming to terms with and probably a conversation for the future.

"Good night Meg."

"Good night Dad, I love you."

Shortly after Meg left I grabbed the towel and dried myself off, headed to the loo for a well needed piss, then cleaned my teeth and into bed. I was so drained that as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold despite my earlier snooze in the hot tub. I didn't even get under the covers or turn the bed lamps off I was so beat.

Sometime during the night I heard Meg speaking softly, "Dad... Dad... are you awake?"

"Ugh?"

"Dad, can I sleep here with you tonight? The house is so lonely and cold and I don't want to be by myself!" she whispered.

Coming out of REM sleep with my eyes still closed, "Er... Ah... shh," was all I could reply.

A short time later I subconsciously heard the click of the bed lamp switch, followed by the second lamp switch before the bed mattress sank slightly as Meg sat on its edge.

I automatically turned away and onto my side, trying and get comfortable once again. As I drifted off to sleep I sensed Meg cuddle into my back before slipping her hand under my arm to slowly caress my chest lightly.

"Mmmmmmm... that's lovely Baby Girl," I mumbled somewhat incoherently before blackness overtook me once again.

---------------------

When I woke the next morning I was staring directly into my daughter's attractive face. Even in sleep and without any makeup she still looked beautiful.

I turned onto my back and stared at the ceiling trying to recollect how my naked daughter came to be in my bed. Eventually my head cleared and I remembered her night-time visit.

Trying not to disturb her, I got up and headed for the bathroom. Once fully showered, shaved and abluted, I wrapped a towel around my waist and crept back into the bedroom. Meg was awake and sitting up in bed, a sheet pulled over her.

"'morning Dad."

"'morning Honey," I said as I made my way to her side of the bed and sat down beside her, "How are you feeling today?"

She reached up and stroked the side of my arm, "Mmmmm... I'm ok. I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just having a slight meltdown," she said before allowing her hand to fall onto my lap.

"Soooo is there anything special you would like to do today Meg? Are you up for that talk?"

She was looking directly at me not saying anything, and then looked at her hand resting on my lap. She returned her gaze to me once again before I felt her hand move to the edge then underneath my towel.

She started to stroke along the length of my thigh, getting higher with each stroke, "I thought we might do some exploring today Dad. Just the two of us."

I stopped her arm mid-stroke and got up off the bed, removing her hand as I did so. "Well that's probably something I should get dressed for then," I said, as I slowly untied the towel from around my waist, allowing it to drop to the floor.

I stood there naked. Completely exposed to my daughters gaze. My cock starting to inflate with the forbiddance of what I was doing.

"Fuck me Dad! Your cock is..."

Meg didn't finish as she removed the sheet and swung her legs out of bed onto the floor. She sat there and reached out to cup my balls with one hand while lifting my hardening penis to her lips with the other.

"No Baby Girl! Today is for you," I said as I pushed her gently by the shoulders back onto the bed, her feet still on the ground as I straddled her, a knee either side of her and my stiff cock lying prone on her tight torso. I interlocked my fingers with hers and steered her arms above her head and held them there.

I wondered at her luscious breasts with their puffy areola and nipples. "I just love your boobs Baby, they turn me on big time."

"Do you Dad?" Meg said looking down, "Derek doesn't, he thinks they are odd for a grown woman. I look too much like a little girl he says."

I leant down and took her left breast into my mouth, gently sucking as I twirled my tongue around the nipple.

"OH DAD! ppplease be careful. They are very sensitive. Ohhhh..."

I moved to her right breast and gorged myself as I took as much in as possible, then slowly let it slide from my mouth until my lips encircled the puffy peak and my tongue gently flicked the nipple.

"Ohhh! Ohhh Dad!" Meg purred as I continued my sustained attack on each breast in turn, her body giving short sharp movements like small convulsions as I did so.

"Oh Dad please stop for a minute. I can't take it anymore."

There was an audible pop as I removed my mouth, but did not sit up. I moved forward until I could whisper in Megs left ear, "Derek's a fucking idiot. Your breasts are special Baby Girl."

"Please don't say that Dad... about Derek I mean. He's is my husband and I still love him... despite everything that's going on with us."

I sat up and could see that Meg was serious. Her brow creased with a slight frown as she continued, "Please don't think badly of him Dad. He is a good man."

"Ok sure... I'm sorry honey... I had no right to say anything. I wouldn't do or say anything intentionally to hurt you Meg!"

When I felt movement, I allowed Meg to remove her right hand, disengaging our fingers as she did so.

"I know Dad," she said as she cupped my neck and pulled me down to meet her. Our lips touched softly. This time Meg did not pull back as my mouth engaged with hers. Her lips soft and pliable, as I applied more pressure my tongue forced itself into her mouth to mesh with hers.

We made out like teenagers experiencing each other for the first time. Both whimpering until eventually we parted; breathless.

I could see Meg breathing as heavy as I was. Her chest rising and falling quickly, eyes partially closed as she sucked in the oxygen.

"Meg," I said, "I... know... we... haven't... had the conversation yet... but... what I am experiencing with you is unexpected and, quite frankly, mind-blowing... and... well... I know now that... I want to continue... I want us to continue... I want to be your lover Meg."

Meg's eyes were fully open now, widening then softening the more I spoke. She did not answer immediately.

"Is that only because I am your daughter Dad? And that you care for me?"

I knew how to answer her immediately. I had pondered those questions and many others recently myself.

"No Baby Girl! It's because you are a beautiful, sexy and desirable woman. Since you suggested this... this... liaison, I have looked at you as more than my daughter. You turn me on just by being around me. You don't hold back with your feelings and I think that perhaps you want to experiment further. I love that you are vocal and want to please me. You know what you do to me Meg... you have felt it... ha-ha; I never thought I could get so hard so often at my age... but you do that to me."

"Well yes, I have seen that Dad. You have been pretty obvious."

"Ha, yeah, out of control really," I responded, then, "But if I am honest, it's also because you are my daughter Meg. What we are doing is seen as taboo although not always illegal... and that only adds to the excitement. So, yes Meg, I also want to have sex with you because you are my daughter... and because I love you!"

I didn't give Meg the chance to say anything as I leant down and immediately kissed her, stifling any words that may have come out of her mouth.

Whether an automatic or involuntary reaction or not, Meg's hand went to the back of my neck and pulled me gently to her, holding me there as were continued our onslaught.

Eventually I unlocked my lips from hers but continued with small pecks around the edge of her mouth, her nose, her eyelids. Moving on to her neck and down until I once again connected with each of her wondrous breasts. As I feasted, Meg started to softly coo once again.

I let Megs other hand go, then, licking my way from her breasts onto her stomach, tasting and nibbling at her flesh as I went, I slid back until I was kneeling on the floor, my knees each side of her feet.

When I got to her belly button I spent several minutes just kissing, nibbling, and circling it with my tongue. I gazed up and saw that Meg was still breathing rapidly, her head to one side, eyes closed, while she continuously licked her lips and made small grunting noises.

Taking an ankle in each of my hands I tried to lift Meg's legs onto the bed. She resisted slightly before allowing me to guide her. I placed each foot at the base of her buttock, then, moving up I gently prised her knees apart fully... and there it was... her plump peach... Meg's vagina... her pussy... my daughter's cunt!

"Oh!... My!... God... Dad! I feel like you have got me on display!"

She was!

Meg's cunt was sitting atop of her pelvic bone, puffy, full and pronounced. I knew then that the prominent mound I had seen yesterday when she was dressed in her yoga pants was all her. Her dark pubic hair was very short and trimmed to the bikini line. Her peach was splayed open and showing its pink inner core, so very juicy and ripe. Her clitoris hard and inviting as it peaked out from underneath its hood was at the tip of her slit. Her love canal was slightly open and leaking sticky arousal fluid that ran down to her tightly puckered pink sphincter.

Taking hold of Meg's ankles once again, I moved them apart as I moved forward until I could position each of them over my shoulders. Back and forth I went as I ran my tongue along the inside of each muscled thigh; relishing her as I slowly descended toward my ultimate goal. It was only then that the smell became apparent. The aroma of vaginal fluid... it was Megs perfume... only slight with a not unpleasant musky odour.

Tentatively I reached out with my tongue and tasted her nectar. It was sweet yet tart with a slight metallic tang. Oh yummy I thought as I ran my tongue along the entire length of her slit.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh... fuuckkk... meeee... fuck Dad... that feels soooo fucking good!"

Then I touched her clitoris; Meg's pelvis jumped while her thighs squeezed my head with such force I thought I was going to faint.

"Oh!.. Oh!.. Oh no Dad!" she huffed breathlessly, "I'm just too sensitive there!"

Not to be deterred I grabbed her knees and pulled her thighs apart. Finally able to breathe again, I sucked in some air before opening my mouth as wide as possible and attempted to envelop then consume her entire peach.

As gently as possible I manipulated my lips against her vulva so that her labia and clitoris were softly massaged. Increasing the force slightly I then concentrated on her clitoris using a kissing, rolling and sucking motion with my lips and tongue.

I could feel Meg's fingers gently running through my hair, "Oh Dad... that is sooo nice... please please don't stop!"

I didn't, but lifted my chest slightly as I moved my right hand between her thighs until I could touch her pussy. While continuing to kiss her clit, my fingers parted her labia, exploring until they found the opening. I easily inserted my index finger fully into Meg's love canal until it bottomed out on the web of my hand. I gently pistoned it in and out for a few strokes before adding my middle finger. My hands are quite large and my middle finger, in particular, is very long. Meg's cunt felt very tight with both fingers inside her. My middle finger could touch her cervix when it bottomed out. She was very very wet which caused a suction sound every time I withdrew my fingers. Meg was now moving quite vigorously... thrusting her pelvis up as I inserted my fingers then down as I withdrew.

I knew that Meg was nearing her orgasm, pushing my head down harder onto her pussy while she continued to fuck my hand. Her actions were getting faster and her vocals louder.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum Dad... Oh god, you're gonna make me cum Dad, Please don't stop! Oh... Oh... Oh harder Dad" she begged.

[Brrrrr Brrrrr]

[Brrrrr Brrrrr]

What the fuck was that noise?

[Brrrrr Brrrrr]

"OH FUUCCCCKKKK!" I heard Meg yell, "That's my phone Dad!"

[Brrrrr Brrrrr]

Her phone? What the fuck? When did she bring her phone in? More importantly, why?

[Brrrrr Brrrrr]

Meg pushed me back and made a dive for the bedside table.

[Brrrrr Brrrrr]

Looking at the screen she said, "I've to take this Dad, its Mandy."

[Brrrrr Br]- "Hello baby," I heard Meg say.

I was having none of this. Here I was left kneeling on the floor, horny as all fuck with my cock as hard as steel and leaking pre-cum in little droplets onto the bed sheets.

As Meg started her conversation with Mandy I lunged forward and pulled her back by the ankles, raising and opening her legs as I did so.

"Dad... Dad... we can't... its Mandy Dad!" Meg urgently whispered as she held her hand over the phone.

I was beyond caring. I needed to fuck and I needed to fuck Meg now!

Taking hold of my cock I ran it gently back and forth along the full length of Megs slit, her vulva squished either side as I parted the lips, then using the head of my cock I softly slapped her clitoris.

Meg moved her free hand to cover her pussy, "Oh please Dad... we can't just yet!" she whispered forcefully, "Its Mandy on the phone Dad!"

Looking up I could see Megs eyes were closed, her head rolled back. She was breathing hard as she continued her stilted conversation with Mandy.

"No, I'm okay Mandy..."

I removed Megs hand and placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her love canal.

Meg's eyes shot open as she lifted her head. A startled expression on her face she shook her head urgently.

"I am okay Mandy," she emphasised again, "Gramps and I are having a bit of a workout in the gym... that's probably why I sound...Ohhhh fuuucckkkk!"

I slowly pushed my cock in and watched the purple head part her. Sliding a couple of inches in then pulling out slightly before recommencing my assault.

"OhMandyI'mgoingtohavetogo," Meg said rapidly, "I'llcallyoubacklater,byefornow!" then she threw her phone on the bed beside her.

"OH FUCK DAD!!" she yelled, not holding back as she grabbed and twisted the bed sheets either side of her, "OH YOU FEEL FANTASTIC!!! OH!.. OH!..."

With each stroke I slide myself further into my daughter's cunt until I had no more cock left to give. I wasn't going to stop. I wasn't going to give her time to get used to my size. Immediately I started to slide myself in and out, using my full length and gradually increasing my rhythm.

Meg sounded like she was chocking. She was making guttural sounds with each thrust while raising her hips to meet me. The slapping sound of our pelvises meeting with each insertion became a slurp from our combined juices with each extraction.

"Meg, turn over," I said as I pulled my cock out, "I wanna fuck you doggy style Baby Girl!"

"Oh Dad! Why did you do that? I was almost there!" she said as she rolled over onto her knees and scooted up the bed further. "Hurry up! I want to feel that big cock on yours NOW!"

Raising my knees from the floor I waddled onto the bed behind her, lining my slimy rod up with the gap between her thighs. While kneeling Meg laid her forehead on the bed and reached between her legs until she felt my cock. Taking hold, she guided me to her canal until I parted the lips once again and sunk deep within her.

"Ohhhhh... welcome back Daddy! I've missed you!"

Not wasting any more time I took Meg by the hips and pulled her onto me as hard as possible before pushing her away slightly, continuing to guide our intercourse. With each thrust I wanted to push as much of my cock into her as I could. I was hitting her so hard that she was forcibly rocked forward with each impact. Meg was taking it. She took every collision with a little "Omph" followed by an "Ahhhh" as I pulled back.

Meg was not idle though. She had kept her hand between her legs after I had entered her and with every thrust she reached in and lightly tickled my scrotum. I had not experienced anything like that before while fucking, and the sensation was starting to send me over the top. I could feel my orgasm fast approaching.

Subconsciously we picked up the pace in unison. Each knowing the other was nearing their release. I knew Meg was nearing orgasm. She released my balls, moved both arms above her head and became more vocal as she pushed her face into the bed while crumpling up the sheets.

All of my senses were being blown as I watched my cock part the folds of Meg's vulva each time I entered her. Her deep throaty groans and cries of "fuck me harder Daddy" and "don't stop, you're gonna make me cum, I'm gonna cum" only heightened the physical and mental sensation I was experiencing knowing that I was fucking my daughter.

As my cock continued to piston in and out I was drawn to Meg's tight pink sphincter, noticing how that circular band of muscle would pulse with each stroke. With my right hand I reached between my pelvis and Meg's arse and, with my index finger, I scooped up our love juices. Spreading it along her perineum then massaging around her anus before I slowly inserting my finger up to my second knuckle. Keeping time with our love-making I simultaneously started to fuck Megs arse with my finger.

Meg went crazy. "Oh fuck!... Oh fuck!... what are you doing Dad?" she screamed as she started to buck against me.

Meg didn't stop fucking me though as she tried to reach around behind her and grab my hand.

"Oh that's too much... I can't handle that Dad... it's just...," Meg suddenly swivelled back again, "Oh my god!... I'm cumming Dad... I'm cuummmming!"

Hearing Meg scream and feeling the warm wash of her fluid envelop my cock sent me over the edge. I plunged harder into Meg, feeling my finger inside her arse caress the top of my cock as I did so.

I could not stop and within seconds I exploded. The release so intense that it spewed my cum deep within her cavity. My cock-head so sensitive at release that I could no longer move but held Meg tightly against me as my cock pulsed with each release deep within.

I released Meg from my grip as my climax subsided. She collapsed forward onto the bed. My cock slid from her with an audible plop while dripping our combined juices onto the sheets as she did so. I lay down on my side next to her, gulping air as I tried to regain my breath.

"Oh Daddy!" Meg said breathlessly, "Where did you learn to do that!"

[Hello]

"Nobody has ever made me feel this good. I wanna go again Dad! Do you think you are up to it?"