An Affair with My Married Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the fuck is that?

[Are you alright? Hello!]

We both heard it simultaneously and bolt upright.

There it is; Meg's phone still lying on the bed, its screen brightly lit!

[Hello, Mom are you there?]

Stunned; we turned to look at each other... OH FUCK!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Epilogue

It's been three months since that fateful day and Meg and I never had sex again after that. No we didn't get caught out. It seems that in her haste Meg had hit the MUTE control instead of the OFF button when she threw her phone down. Mandy did not hear us however neither of us could recover from such a close call. We could have destroyed our families and the realisation got the better of us.

When Derek and Julie arrived back from their trip everything returned to normal between us all. Oh there were times when Meg and I would steal meaningful glances with each-other, or would lightly touch each-others fingers as we passed by, but it never went any further than that. There were a couple of times that I caught Meg looking at my crotch though. She looked sad in thought.

Eventually Julie and I returned to our own home and our previous life. Meg took the Project Manager position and is doing very very well. Usually she phones me every couple of weeks just to catch-up. Our conversations are not as easy as they once were. We are always guarded with what we say. Perhaps one day that will change. I hope so because I would like to enjoy myself with Meg again.

Anyway, here I am at the airport and my flight has just been called. I'm off to see my younger daughter Lauren and her family. Julie is not coming on this trip. She gets tired very quickly these days so she decided to stay home.

About a week ago I received an unexpected call from Lauren requesting my assistance. She told me that she had been speaking with Meg and that Meg recommended me as the perfect person to help her out. Apparently she has some plumbing issues she needs taking care of! 