All Comments on 'An African Seduction Ch. 03'

by author on Africa

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I enjoyed your stories very much!

Thank you! Please continue! I would like to read about the two daughters too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Please continue this series.

Enjoy your style and subject material. Do hope you will continue this series on Literotica, you have hinted it maybe continued on another site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Interesting

This is the story of a dumb wife who was taken advantage of by a slick bastard. He will use her but eventually toss her away after she has served her purpose. A snake in the grass can be any color. It will be too late for the wife unless her husband learns of the plot and intercedes. I wonder if this scenario actually happened to you or someone you knew.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Do All White writers Like to See Thier

wives fucked by larger black cocks? Perhaps a pondering for your next story or all those subsequent one's as it seems to be your fixation. A shame that it isn't erotic just a sick deviancy and foolish absurdity pushed up as best possible by a writer who must employ baseness rather than a developed talent.

You could do better - couldn't you ???

OH Yes - another site is a champion thought - soon we hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Stories

I hope you continue publishing your stories here. They are great.

bigmac0429bigmac0429over 18 years ago
Thanks for a very well written story

Thanks for a very well written and super, super exciting story. It seems there is much more to develop. Hope it continues for a long time. I hope to follow your stories if they are moved to another site. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story telling.

Nobody writes better on this very exciting theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hopefully..

Hopefully you will post the next chapters of this story very soon. You have a wonderful talent in weaving these tales and I am mot anxious too see what is in store for the adorable Angel. Igwe was quite forceful during their first encounter and it was hinted that he and intentions of "introducing" her to his friends. Perhaps Igwe will follow through with this and considering that Angel is quite capable of having other children....

Several new chapters, in the very near future, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what the......

what a..... The story nice, hope the black man younger than a white lady... Good job, keep writing. ABU

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More?

Another great read. Please let us know where you are publishing now, if not here.

sub_servant2003@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

What an excellent series of stories. I have lived in East Africa for approx. 10years during the 1960's and can vouch for the fact that some African males are extremely aggressive sexually towards white women, more so since their countries gained independence from Britain. Unfortunately, now the reality of the situation is that you only fuck them if you're prepared to run the risk of catching H.I.V.

Story-wise I would like to see both the daughters fucked and impregnated by this big cocked aggressive African man too.

redheadgirl1976redheadgirl1976over 10 years ago
Hmmmm

Great story. I as as full figured white crossdresser can vouch for the incredibly aggressiveness of the black male.

Sheryl22Sheryl22almost 9 years ago
OMG

Please continue this story. This is a very erotic story of power, lust, social taboos, i just loved it. Please more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

when in hell is author going to produce more chapters! This is very erotic and to leave reader hanging waiting for additional chapters to be posted is doing readers an injustice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Older African men cucking white men seems believable

I am not so much into the whole cuckold thing and I am not a self hating white man, but I understand the dynamic of an older black man dominating younger white couples because of the combination of respecting your elders and respecting the experiences of people of other backgrounds.

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 2 years ago

I loved it. May be this story was a big waffly for me at the beginning, but i guess it sets the story up well. You still get a 5. Would liked to hear about how Igwe sperm made a lot of mess on Marks car seat, as it would have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

>"Now in Africa when a black man like me wants a white woman in his bed he just takes her, and there is no one who can stop him doing so."

Black men always dream of the day of getting one over White men because they feel dominated and inferior, but the location this takes place in (zimbabwe) has a black premier right now begging for White farmers that they pushed out to come back and that the zimbabwe government will even pay them to come back. Why? Because the Black farmers present are incredibly incompetent and the zimbabwe population is starving.

Your racial antagonism and fetishizing over White women(who according to fbi statistics get raped by many Black men) is very concerning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Observation

As a white English guy I have no problem with your interracial fantasies unlike some of the puritanical Americans that comment on here who think the British revel in the idea that everyone delights in the thought that all British wives like to cuckold their husands. Obviously they don't have the intelligence to understand that this is pure fantasy.

My gripe is actually about your writing. It is the missing words, the inferior grammar, mixing up quiet and quite.

You need to read what you are writing. Stop every few paragraphs and it to see if you've missed something out and rectify any mistakes.

I did like the story though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous