An After-Dinner Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen was in total control of me at this point. I really wanted to slam my cock deep into her cunt but it was clear that she wasn't ready to let me. She just kept on teasing me, back and forth, back and forth. She kept this up for a couple of minutes and then suddenly bent down towards me and gave me a deep kiss. Just then, she seemed to push herself backwards and my cock slid deep inside her.

"Now," she said, "Fuck my cunt as hard as you want. I want you to cum inside me and fill my cunt with your cum."

I certainly did not need a second invitation but I wasn't going to make this "a quick one". I wanted to fuck Ellen to the point where she would beg me to stop. (Nothing like being an arrogant twat!) I wanted to give her more orgasms than she'd ever had at one time before. (My prowess knows no bounds!) The truth is, while Ellen was on top of me, I wouldn't be able to respond in quite the way she had instructed me.

"If you want me to fuck you as hard as I want, you're going to have to get off me and let me fuck you from behind," I said.

"That sounds like fun," she said and proceeded to get on her knees.

She reached down between her legs and started to finger fuck herself. She got three fingers inside her pussy and was fucking herself like mad. The sight of this just about drove me out of my mind. (I've always had a bit of a "voyeur" thing going, watching my partner masturbate with toys or whatever comes to hand.) I grabbed hold of my cock and began to stroke myself, up and down, up and down.

"This isn't going to end well if I keep this up," I said to myself.

With that, I took my cock and began to rub the tip against her pussy. Ellen took the hint because she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and let me slide into her. My hands were on her hips as I pounded her pussy.

"Yes, give it to me. Fuck me like that. Keep fucking me. Make me cum. Please make me cum. Oh fuck, yes. Fuck yes. Oh... fuck my cunt hard. Oh god oh fuck. Aaaaargh!!!!"

I kept going. One orgasm was just the start.

I pulled out of Ellen's pussy once she had come back to earth and she sank down on the bed. I spooned with her and then lifted her top leg so that I could get to her pussy once again. Anticipating me, she made it easy for me to push my cock into her. At the same time, I reached over to hold her tits while licking her spine. Her nipples were still so very hard and I pulled on one until Ellen squealed.

"Oh more of that," she squealed in delight. "I can feel that right down to my pussy. Push deep into me just as you pull my tit. Yes, just like that. Go on, keep doing it. Mmmmm! Yes! Oh fuck, I'm cumming again. Fu...uuu...ck! You bastard... you make me cum so easily. OK... stop... STOP!"

Not one to take direction well, I continued to pull and pinch her nipple as my cock continued its rhythm, fucking Ellen's cunt. I certainly wasn't going to stop just yet. I was now on a mission... to make Ellen cum again and again. But before I could change to another position, I could sense Ellen was close once more. I moved my hand from her tits and traced my hand down over her stomach, between her legs and, using a couple of fingers, gently massaged her clit. This got exactly the reaction I expected as Ellen tensed and...

"Fuuu...uuu...uuck! Oh god, again. No! Yes! Fuuu...uuu...uuck. Please stop. Please! No don't... keep fucking me. Fuck my pussy. Oh fuck you! Oh fuck... fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Yesssssssss!"

Somewhat reluctantly, as Ellen came down from her orgasms, I pulled out of her once more.

"I'd better give her a bit of a rest," I said to myself thoughtfully, knowing that both she and I still hadn't finished with each other. "I'll go and get the rest of the champagne," I told her. "You lie back and think about solving the problems of the world."

I climbed off the bed and went back into the living room to retrieve the bottle of champagne. "Hmmm, I wonder what I can do with this," I asked myself. "Apart from the obvious, of course." I made my way back to the bedroom to find Ellen, eyes closed, with her fingers in her pussy. I don't think she had heard me come back into the bedroom so I just stood there watching her masturbate for a few minutes. Three fingers of one hand were thrusting in and out of her cunt; the other hand was pulling on first one nipple and then the other. Soft moans were coming from her mouth as she shook her head sideways, left and right. Clearly she was in a world of her own at this point and it seemed a shame to spoil it for her.

I continued watching as she finger-fucked her pussy, anticipating that soon enough she would bring on another orgasm... and, who knows, perhaps she'd squirt her cunt juice once more. But no... she must have sensed that I was back in the room because she stopped what she was doing, opened her eyes and looked deep into mine. With a lascivious smile, she took the fingers that seconds before had been deep in her pussy and slowly, sexily, licked her pussy juice off each, one by one.

"Now what?" she challenged me.

"I don't know," I said, putting the ball firmly back in her court. "What do you want?"

"Well, you haven't cum in my pussy yet."

"I know... and that's definitely going to happen but it's all a question of what we do to make that happen. Any suggestions?"

"Not fair. You're in advertising. Aren't you supposed to be the creative one?"

"Well, let's have some champagne while I think about that," I said.

In fact, I'd already had some thoughts about how we could drink the champagne... or, to be more accurate, how I could drink more champagne.

"Ellen," I said. "I want you to close your eyes and keep as still as you can. As still as possible; that's really important. You're going to feel a bit of a strange sensation... nothing horrible... but whatever you do, don't react. "

"Mmmm. That sounds very intriguing. As long as it doesn't hurt."

"It won't. I promise."

Ellen gave me a quizzical look before closing her eyes. She lay there, on her back on one side of the bed, as still as she could manage. I walked over to her with the champagne bottle in my hand and very slowly poured some champagne over Ellen's tits. She visibly started, reacting to the cold of the champagne but really did manage to limit her reaction. As the champagne dribbled in the crevice between her tits, I leaned forward and began to lap up the champagne with long licks of my tongue.

As I did, I sensed Ellen feeling the sensation of the cold champagne counterbalanced by the warmth of my tongue. The champagne began to flow down over her stomach and I sucked it into my mouth. I poured a little more, this time onto her stomach and watched as it followed the contours of her body, towards her pussy. Ellen's neatly trimmed hair acted as a barrier to stop the champagne just gushing over her pussy. I knelt on the bed and opened her legs just as the champagne began to flow onto her shaven pussy lips. This is what I wanted.

I crouched down even further and placed my tongue on her pussy lips and sucked them, and the champagne, into my mouth, then licked in between her pussy lips to get every last drop of the champagne mixed with her cunt juice. Throughout, Ellen had maintained an amazing degree of self-control. In fact, she had hardly moved. Impressive! I poured some more champagne over the little triangle of her pubic hair and continued to suck the liquid off her pussy lips. Ellen started to react, finally. She lifted her ass off the bed, forcing her pussy against my mouth. She rubbed her pussy up and down against my lips and tongue. BY now, she was so wet and I was pretty sure it wasn't all from the champagne. My god, she tasted wonderful.

My cock was now as hard and as long and thick as it had ever been and I only had Ellen to thank for that. I got off the bed and took her legs by the ankles, lifting them up and over. Ellen knew exactly what to do and held her legs, behind her knees wide apart. Her cunt and ass were on full display. I bent down and licked from her pussy down to the bud of her ass and back again... again and again. I slapped my cock against her pussy and she moaned in delight. Getting ready, I thrust my cock deep into her gaping cunt. And out. And thrust deeper and deeper with each stroke. At the same time, I slapped her ass cheeks, lightly at first and then with increasing force as I fucked her cunt as hard as I could.

Ellen was screaming, not with the pain of my slaps, but in ecstasy as she neared yet another orgasm. I kept pounding, my cock splitting her cunt with every stroke. I could feel my cock slam into her cervix the deeper I got. I could feel my cum beginning to rise so I slowed right down to a gentle rhythm to keep the inevitable at bay. I would surely cum soon but I still wasn't quite ready to fill Ellen's cunt with my seed.

I relaxed and slowed down my thrusting into Ellen's pussy, but continuing to tease her with long, slow strokes. At the same time, I pressed a thumb against the bud of her ass just to the point where she began to open her ass for me. I wasn't at all sure if I should take this any further and waited for any kind of reaction, positive or negative.

"I'm not quite ready for that," Ellen said in a muffled voice. This was the only time that Ellen had shown any reluctance or resistance to any of our activities so I respectfully withdrew. That didn't stop me from pushing my cock deep into her pussy once more, and smacking her ass cheeks a couple of additional times.

"Mmmm. I'm ready for more of that, though," she said.

"OK but it's your turn to fuck me now."

"Your wish is my command, Sir. And how might Sir like me to fuck him."

Did I sense a slight change in the dynamic or was I just imagining it? Up to this point, everything we had done with and to each other had been equally shared (although I continued to pat myself on the back for having adhered throughout our sexual shenanigans to the philosophy that giving is better than receiving). Or perhaps Ellen was just being polite and reverting back to her professional life of waitress service; "And how might Sir like his steak?"

Well, I suppose there was really only one way to find out.

"How might I like you to fuck Sir?" I parroted back at her. "Every fucking way I want. And you can start by getting on your knees right here," I said in an assertive tone of voice as I stood up from the bed and pointed to a spot on the floor right at my feet.

"Yes Sir," Ellen responded dutifully doing as I had instructed.

"OK, now that we appear to have established exactly who is calling the shots here, lick my balls."

Without hesitation, Ellen took my balls into the palm of her left hand and caressed them with her tongue. And then licked along the shaft of my cock.

"Stop! I didn't tell you to lick my cock, did I?"

"No Sir," she said with a whimper in her voice. "Forgive me, please. I promise only to do what you ask me to do."

"I will have to punish you, of course."

She raised her head and looked me directly in the eye, and said "Yes Sir. You have to punish me."

"The only suitable punishment I can think of is for you to suck my cock as deep down your throat as you can. I want my cock to go down your throat so it comes out of your cunt at the other end." I could not believe that I'd said that. How inane! (Clearly, I hadn't really got this Dom/Sub thing working properly. Still, practice makes perfect so I'll give it the old college try, as they say.)

The good thing is that Ellen didn't just burst out laughing and embarrass me. Instead, she took hold of my cock and engulfed it with her mouth. She didn't take it deep right away but sucked it while stroking it up and down with her left hand. Her right hand was busy alternating between rubbing her pussy and pulling on her nipples. I was in two minds as to whether I should admonish her for taking matters into her own hands, quite literally, without any instruction from me. That would, of course, lead me to inflicting another punishment of some sort and, at that stage, I had no idea what punishment I could come up with that would be anything but a bit on the degrading side... and I wasn't into that one iota. Fucking Ellen had been wonderful and I didn't want to do anything to spoil it. So I let her finger-fuck herself and tweak her tits just as long as she was sucking my cock.

Ellen was now getting to the point where she was taking me deep down her throat to the point where she was even choking a little bit and looking a mite uncomfortable. Enough punishment then.

"Mmmm, that was awesome, Ellen," I said. "But just keep sucking me... gently."

She resumed, giving me one of the best blow jobs I'd had in a long time. Long, slow sucks on my stiff shaft followed by licking along its length and then twirling her tongue around my bell end. And repeat! Ellen was very practised at this, it appeared. I held her head between both of my hands and as she went down the length of my cock I countered by very gently pulling on her long mousy blond hair. As I did this, her sucking became a little more intense. And as the intensity increased, so did the strength on how hard I pulled her hair. The less I pulled, the less intense her sucking became. The harder I pulled, the more intense became her sucking. As Ellen sucked, she also moaned; we were both definitely enjoying what was going on.

Time to switch things up a bit.

"Ellen. Stop sucking me. Stop finger-fucking your cunt," I said in my most dominant voice. (A good thing I wasn't a school teacher because I would never have been able to control my students! But Ellen had proved she was very compliant.) "Go over and sit on that chair. Spread your legs over the arm rests. That's a good girl. Now show me your pink cunt that I'm going to fuck."

Ellen did as I instructed. I didn't think I could get any harder but seeing Ellen spread her black stockinged legs at my command was simply too much.

"What do you want, Ellen?" I asked.

"I want you inside me."

"What do you want, Ellen?" I asked again.

"I want you to fuck me."

"What do you want, Ellen?" I asked for the third time, with a little more bite in my tone.

"I want you to fuck my cunt... SIR!"

"That's better. Now... what do you really want?"

"I want you to fuck my cunt, Sir, and fill me up with your cum."

All the time, I was stroking my cock and gazing at Ellen's dripping wet pussy. I was so ready to cum and I knew that if I didn't plunge into her cunt, I would soon be shooting streams of cum across the room instead of filling her up. I walked the two paces over to the chair in which Ellen was fully displayed. I took hold of her ass and gently brought her forward to the edge of the seat. Bending down, I began to slide my cock up and down the crack of her pussy, pushing ever so slightly in between her pussy lips. I grabbed both of her nipples, pne in each hand as much to stop me tumbling onto her than for any sexual gratification. Ellen didn't quite see it that way because her moans increased in intensity and loudness to the point where I was pretty damn sure she was going to have an orgasm. One that she well deserved, I might add. Sure enough, her entire body tensed, then shuddered and she screamed so loud as her orgasm took over that I hoped the house was reasonably soundproof.

"Fuuu...uuu...uck! Oh fuuu..uuu...uck. I want your cum. I want your fucking cum in my fucking cunt. C'mon... give it to me. Cum in my cunt, you fucker."

I loved listening to her talking dirty and feeling what was happening to her body, and it only served to heighten the intensity of how hard I was fucking her. I could feel my cum rising. I squeezed my cock between my fingers to hold back but, just when the pressure on my balls was getting too much, I let go and pumped into Ellen's cunt as hard and fast as I could. Wave after wave of cum spurted into Ellen's pussy. I could not believe just how much. My legs were shaking and I could hardly stay on my feet.

I kept pounding at Ellen's pussy until giving her the very last drop of cum. I dropped to my knees and began to softly lick her pussy. It wasn't long before my cum started to seep out. I place my mouth right over her pussy lips and sucked... sucked my cum into my mouth. I stood up and leaned over Ellen and planted a kiss on her lips. She opened her mouth and her tongue pushed into mine. Then she took the cum out of my mouth into hers and swallowed.

I took Ellen by the arms and lifted her to her feet, and led her over to the bed. She lay down and I lay beside her. In moments, both of us were asleep exhausted (at least, I was) from our fucking exertions... or, should that be, from our exertions fucking? The last thing I remember before sleep took over was that I had had to leave before too long. About an hour later, I woke up and dressed. I kissed Ellen softly on the cheek in the hope that I didn't wake her and said, "Thank you! Goodbye!"

12