An Afternoon at the Cinema

Story Info
An afternoon fuck I'll never forget.
2.1k words
4.41
25k
29

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An afternoon at the cinema.

I decided to go to a movie. It was an un-rated erotic film that I have heard interesting things about. It wasn't a porno, but a European film that was as explicit as most porn.

I purchased my ticket, but the crowd was larger than I expected and the theater was mostly full. I had to look for a few minutes, but finally found a seat in the back row.

To remind the readers of my earlier posts, my name is Bob, and I have a big, uncircumcised cock. Single, with a taste for married women, and a big lust for married women with big tits!

As the trailers played, and the film began there was some commotion near the aisle I was in. Someone was moving along the row toward the empty seat next to me.

It took me a few moments to realize that it was a woman coming toward me, and she was alone. She was short, about 5 ft, 5 or so, and out ahead of her was a rack that her blouse was doing its best to contain. She was thin, but her tits were what caught my attention. Perhaps after the movie, I could see if I could work my magic and experience her up close.

As she passed by me on the way to the empty seat, I caught a whiff of her perfume. It smelled expensive and suited her. She struck me as a classy cunt, the kind that I have found through past experiences would enjoy my cock and the way I'd fuck her.

"You smell terrific," I said as she passed and took her seat.

She didn't really know what to say, but she did venture a quick, "Thank you."

As the movie started, I noticed that the shortish skirt she was wearing had slid up, revealing an expanse of her thighs. Nice, I thought to myself. Perhaps if she squirms around in her seat, I might get a glimpse of her panties. I really only think about a couple of things, tits, pussy, and fucking.

As I watched the film, it was a lot more erotic than I suspected. I found myself aroused. My cock got hard and I had to do the squirming in my seat to be comfortable. The graphic sex on the screen got me hard.

I looked over at the woman next to me. She was aroused as well. I could see her nipples were quite visible.

I watched the very erotic movie, glancing back and forth between the film and the big tits with hard nipples in the seat next to me. I imagined that she and I were the stars in the film. At that point, he was sucking her tits and fingering her pussy onscreen. She was enjoying the pleasure and I enjoyed imagining giving it.

Back and forth, screen then back to the chick with the big tits next to me.

One time I was rewarded. She had squirmed enough that I could see the very small thong covering her pussy. She was rubbing her hand along the inner thigh moving slowly, but surely, to her cunt.

Slowly, her hand slides the material to one side revealing her smooth pussy. Let me add right here that it was as smooth as a baby's bottom. She must have been very good at shaving or had it professionally done. But who the fuck cares, it was there and I was watching her rub that pussy.

She had her fingers slowly caressing the folds of her labia. In the flickering light of the theater, it was even more erotic than the images on the screen. The couple on the had progressed to the point where he was inserting his cock into what could have been the pussy being fingered in the seat next to me.

As my gaze wandered back and forth between the film and the show the woman next to me was putting on, I finally abandoned the screen when I realized that she was slowly fingering herself. She moaned quietly, but not so quietly that several people near us heard and looked over toward her.

Her eyes were glued to the screen as she fingered herself. My cock hardens as I watch her finger probe deeper into her cunt. As she fingers herself, I notice that her finger is glistening as she inserts and removes it.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained I thought to myself and move in my seat. She startles as she feels the touch of my hand on her upper thigh. She looks quickly at me, perhaps embarrassed by being caught.

"Don't stop," I said. "It is exciting to watch you enjoy yourself." "You enjoy the film; I think I can help with this." As I moved my hand to her cunt and inserted one of my fingers into her warm, moist cunt.

She didn't say a word, but she didn't stop me either. She seemed to enjoy my boldness. I knew what she needed and her arousal from watching people on the screen fucking was going to continue until she orgasmed.

We neither cared that we were in a public place. Our conversation and actions had drawn some attention and the men on either side of us were watching intently. She was enjoying my fingering her and didn't seem to care.

As I fingered her, and she gazed intently at the screen, she unbuttoned her blouse and began caressing her tits. I could see her bra was sheer and small, barely containing her tits. I was busy fingering her pussy, but could see that her nipples were hard as she caressed and squeezed her tits with her hands.

I continued fingering her pussy and stroking her clit, sensing that she might be getting closer and closer to her orgasm. Here I was, in a crowded movie theater, people all around and watching me finger fuck the smooth, moist pussy of a complete stranger. A stranger who I might add had big tits.

I could hear her breathing becoming more intense and an occasional moan from her lips. I altered the pace of my finger over her clit, and her vocalization let me know that she was getting closer and closer to getting off.

Suddenly her body exploded in an intense orgasm. I'm sure she wanted to moan and scream with pleasure as her orgasm made her body convulse violently. I left my finger deep in her cunt as the muscles of her vagina gripped tightly at them. I sense she is enjoying my attention by the fact that her cunt is clenching on my fingers.

As her orgasm subsides, I slowly withdraw my fingers from her oozing cunt. She leans against me, breathing hard from her intense orgasm. I look over at her and smiled.

It was at this point that she notices the bulge in my pants. She reached over and felt my prick through my pants. Needless to say, I was hard. She traced the length of my cock with her finger. I heard her gasp, "Oh my God.".

She looked at me and stood up quickly. She leaned down and whispered, "Follow me."

I needed no further convincing and followed behind her as we excused ourselves from the row. As we made our way down the aisle, the guys who had been paying attention to our action were well aware as to why we were leaving so abruptly.

As we exited the theater, she noticed a couple of doors. One was locked, but the other was a storage area. We quickly entered the room and I follow her in and quickly close the door quickly behind us. It is dark, but there is an overhead light. I find the switch and turn it on. There she is, a very excited woman with her blouse unbuttoned, wearing a very sheer bra and a slightly above the knee skirt

Quickly, she dropped to her knees and frantically began tugging at my pants. She had them unbuttoned quickly and pulled the pants and my briefs down past my knees. My cock was hard and sprung up, pointing straight out. She quickly grasped my dick. "God, yes," was all she said as her hand caressed the length of my dick.

She eagerly and quickly drew it to her mouth, taking it eagerly. Her other hand cups my balls.

She took as much of my prick as she could, and continues to squeeze my balls. She seems to be eager to return the pleasure I gave her earlier. It felt terrific, and she was a very skilled cocksucker, but I wanted some of that smooth pussy. She sucked me eagerly for a few moments before I pull my cock away from her and pull her up.

The lust on her face told me she knew what I wanted. Quickly she stripped off her already unbuttoned blouse and reached for the front clasp on her sheer bra. It came off quickly and I can report they were just what I had hoped for, magnificent.

There was a desk pushed up against the wall in the corner of the room. I turned her and backed her against the edge of the desk. She moved quickly onto the desk, as she rolled her hips back as I quickly pulled her skirt up. Her thong was the only thing between her cunt and my lustful desires. Quickly, I grasp the band of the thong and pulled it down her legs and over her shoes.

Her cunt looked delicious so I quickly lower myself and snaked my tongue along her pussy. She wiggled at the touch of my tongue, and I move my hand to her cunt and insert two fingers deep into her as I continued to lap at her moist pussy. She moans loudly as my tongue finds and pleasures her engorged clit.

Needing to feel my cock in her, I move back, taking my cock in my hand and shove my cock deep into her. My cock fills her with one eager, deep thrust. Her eager cunt takes it all and she clamps tightly on my shaft with the muscles of her cunt.

The desk is small, but big enough for her to lay back. Her tits sway with each of my vigorous thrusts. Fuck, she was tight and wet. I fuck her deep with each thrust, both of us grunting as my cock fills her completely.

She was squeezing her tits and grunting as my cock slammed deep into her. I felt my balls slapping against her ass. I wasn't thinking about anything other than the sensation of her tight cunt squeezing my cock. I wanted to cum in her and feel the pleasure of emptying my balls.

I was getting close, but I wanted to get her off before I shot my load. The sensation of my cock deep inside her eager cunt was mind blowing, but I did my best not to cum before she did.

Luckily, I felt her spasm and her body wracked with a powerful orgasm. Her cunt convulsing on my dick was too much and my cock throbbed and twitched as my balls unloaded beep inside her cunt. Jet after jet pumped deep inside her.

Her body spasmed through a massive orgasm, her tits heaving as she gasps for breath. Before it subsided, I pulled her up and off the desk. She moves quickly to a position in front of me and kneels responsively as if she could read my mind.

I move my hand behind her head and push my still-hard cock toward her. She wraps her hand around my jism covered cock and engulfs it with her mouth. She sucks eagerly at it as if she wanted me to cum again. Sorry honey, I've already dumped my load in your cunt, only sperm left is on my dick. As she sucks, she eagerly laps up the semen on my cock.

I watch as some of my semen oozes out of her mouth and drips onto her chin and neck.

Wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. Nice fuck thanks, I thought to myself. She's kneeling on the floor, my cum dripping off her face, and my cock has been licked clean. She smiles up at me and I reach down to help her stand.

"You have a beautiful cock," she says as she turns away to pull her skirt back into position.

"And you have great tits," was my reply. "And you are a great fuck."

We heard the crowd exiting the theater nearby. "We better go before someone comes in here," I said. She nodded and pulled her bra back into position covering her tits.

"You go out first," I said.

She left quickly with a somewhat embarrassed nod.

I left soon the theater with a smile on my face and her thong in my pocket.