My Son's School Teacher Pt. 01

Story Info
Parent-Teacher night gets intense…
3k words
4.51
35k
38
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife was busy, so I volunteered to go to Parent-Teacher night. To my ever lasting surprise I met my son's teacher. This was the first week of first grade for my son. Miss Michelle was gorgeous and we hit it off well when we met.

My wife and me are in our mid thirties. I'm a fit 5'5" Hispanic male. My wife is Latina too and is very attractive, with dark olive complexion, a curvy figure, jet black hair and dark eyes.

Our sex life is great and I have nothing to want or complain about. BUT when I met my son's first grade teacher, I immediately wanted her.

Miss Michelle is in her late forties, early fifties. A gringa with blonde hair, blue eyes and a Rubenesque body, with full hips, a flat stomach, 36DD tits and a beautiful face. She's also a bit taller than me. I had never cheated, but I think my wife has had a few flings. I didn't mind or harbor resentment about her getting fucked by another man, but now I decided what was good for my wife would be good for me. And Miss Michelle was going to be the first woman outside of my marriage that I would try to fuck.

I decided I needed to be smart about what I was about to do. I started driving my son to school and I also made it a point to check in often with his teacher. One day, after I had done this for several months, I parked my car and went with him to his classroom. It was empty except for his teacher. My son begged to go find his friends, so this created the first opportunity I had to be alone with her.

I knocked on her door and went in. As usual Miss Michelle was friendly and seemed glad to see me.

"Hi Miss Michelle."

"Hi. You know, when no kids are around my name's just Michelle. What are you doing here today?"

"I wanted to see you."

Concerned she asked, "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, yes. I mean I just wanted to see YOU."

This was a critical moment, I hope I hadn't over stepped any boundaries that would derail getting closer to her. To my relief she simply said, "That's nice, parents are usually too busy these days."

Emboldened I asked, "Is there anything you need help with?"

It seemed as if a dark cloud passed over her as she said, "I don't need help here in class. But, do you know anything about garbage disposals?"

"Absolutely, are you having a problem with yours?"

"As a matter of fact I am. But I couldn't impose on you to help."

Testing what might be possible, I asked, "Does your husband need help fixing it?"

"There's no husband, we divorced several years ago and my kids are grown up and live out of state."

As we talked I moved closer to her and my cock started tenting my cargo shorts. My wife was taking our son and driving a couple of hundred miles to see her mom this weekend, so I said, "I've got this weekend free. Why don't I take a shot at fixing it?"

She thought for a minute and then said, "Okay."

She gave me her address and we agreed I would be there around noon. I left her excited about the prospect of being alone with her, at her home, for an extended period of time. As I left, her classroom started filling with kids.

The rest of the week dragged. My wife sensed something was up, but was pleased I was horny all week. Every night in bed I would snuggle against her and I'd put a hand between her legs and slip a finger into her wet pussy. After fingering her and getting her worked up, she would roll to her favorite position, straddling me and sliding my 8 inches of thick cock into her cunt and riding me until her efforts, pumping up and down, caused us both to erupt in explosive orgasms at the same time. She collapsed onto me, both of us trying to catch our breath.

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but if it keeps your dick this hard all the time, I'm good with it."

The next night I was tired and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. But I was awaken by my wife's lips wrapped around my cock as she sucked me off. She is an excellent cocksucker and maybe she was thinking of someone she had recently fucked. In any event, she quickly moved to another favorite position as we 69'd each other. I was faced fucking her and eating her wet pussy at the same time. I found her clit, as hard and big as a peanut and latched on, licking and sucking her. She suddenly pushed her right index finger into my ass and I erupted my cum load into her mouth as she simultaneously climaxed. My wife's juices flooded my face, while I she drank down my sperm.

After we untangled and she was laying on my chest, she said, "Fuck...maybe I should stay home this weekend."

I didn't want to ruin my plans, but I didn't want her to suspect anything, at least not yet. l said, "Honey you haven't seen your folks in a while, but do whatever you want."

"You're right, I've just been enjoying your attention in bed this week."

I was glad she couldn't read my mind. Since I had seen Miss Michelle I couldn't take my mind off of her. And as I fucked or ate my wife's pussy, I was thinking about "teacher." For a second I thought my wife might have a fuck lined up in her hometown, but I had my own plans so I didn't care.

Friday after work my wife packed up my son and they left for the weekend. I went to Home Depot, where I knew the store manager, and bought a standard sized disposal (at a great price) and assembled the tools I thought I might need at "teacher's" house. I ate a light dinner and texted Miss Michelle just before going to bed.

ME: "Hi. I've got all my tools together and will be there to service you tomorrow."

HER: "Sounds good. Do I need to get anything ready for you?"

ME: "Just you show me what you need and I'll fix it."

HER: "I hope you can handle me, I mean the disposal...xoxo"

She hadn't canceled our meeting, so I fell asleep with a hard-on looking forward to whatever happened.

I woke up early, did a light workout and ate breakfast. I showered and manscaped, shaved, brushed my teeth and dressed in jeans, work shirt and tennis shoes. I also packed an overnight kit just in case I needed it with a toothbrush and a change of clothes. Michelle lived on the opposite side of town and I figured it would take an hour to get there.

Around 10:30 a.m. I left my house and drove to Miss Michelle's house. It turned out to be in a older, but well maintained neighborhood. Homes were on large, private lots. I pulled into her driveway and as I did the garage door opened. I drove in and the door closed behind me.

I got out of my car and the door to the house opened and she stood there, smiling at me. She was dressed in tight fitting black yoga pants, a white see-through tee shirt with a white bra underneath and spaghetti strap sandals. She looked spectacular.

I walked up to her and she greeted me with a hug and a kiss. As her body molded against mine briefly, my cock immediately swelled and pushed into her. We separated and she looked me in the eye and said, "Are you ready to service...the disposal?"

We both busted out laughing and I retrieved my tools and she showed me her kitchen. She had cleared out everything under the sink, so I got to work. When I looked at the age of the disposal she had been using, I was glad I brought a new one with me.

I worked, while laying on my back, removing the old disposal and installing the new one. Miss Michelle was there the whole time handing me tools and talking as the time passed. After about an hour and a half I was finished and everything worked as it should.

"Your garbage disposal is officially serviced."

Michelle (by now we had dropped "Miss") was excited and happy and asked me, "What do I owe you?"

"I don't think you can afford my services, and I haven't calculated all my expenses."

"Well, let me make you lunch and we'll go from there."

Over lunch, I explained I had gotten a great price on the new disposal and that it was basically a very inexpensive repair that was my gift to her. She thanked me and asked, "Why are you really here?"

"Why did you say yes to me being here?"

"Truthfully, I've been flattered by your attention. I've been by myself for a while. During Covid I basically locked myself here and it's been hard to get out. When school restarted I felt disconnected from co-workers who have family. We met and I knew you were flirting with me, and I liked it. And here we are."

I decided it was now or never, so I stood up and moved and stood over her. I leaned down and kissed her. My tongue pushed into her mouth and fought with her tongue for supremacy. I pulled her to her feet and her body melted into mine. Even with flat sandals, Michelle was three inches taller than me and I could feel her enormous 36DD breasts smashed nearly into my face as my 8 inches of meaty cock pressed against her thigh. My hands were mow roaming her fabulous body as I felt up her tits and squeezed her perfect ass cheeks. After a few minutes of making out, I pulled her tee shirt and bra out of the way and started sucking her nipples.

We gained our composure long enough for Michelle to lead me to her bedroom. I took control and told Michelle to undress, to find the tallest stilettos or heels she owned, and to put them on.

As she left to do what I had requested, I undressed and crawled onto her bed. A moment later she appeared and looked magnificent. Her tits were melons that, in spite of a small amount of sagging, were gorgeous. They were so white I could see the veins on her breasts. Her areolas were huge and pink and her nipples were erect and almost a half inch long. She had a soft belly, full hips and a perfect ass, a completely bald pussy with labia like huge flower petals. Her legs were perfectly sculpted and her body ended with sexy feet enhanced with blood red polished toenails in open toe CFM stilettos. She turned in a complete circle and said, "I'm all yours."

I got out of bed and stood naked before her, with my cock sticking straight out. I called her to me and s as she approached she was now towering over me. Her lovely tits were now exactly at my eye level.

"Michelle, will you do something for me?" I asked.

"Yes..."

"I want you to kneel."

I had never played a dominant role with sex, but I felt like we both wanted it.

Michelle did as she was ordered and knelt down. With my right hand I lifted her chin and with my left hand I placed my 8 inches of manhood at the entrance of her mouth and said, "Suck me."

She reached up and brushed my hands away took my cock with her left hand at the base. She wrapped her other hand around my cock and licked the pre-cum off the head of my dick and kissed it before sucking me slowly into her mouth. She backed off, then took me a bit deeper in her mouth. She slowly repeated this until my 8 inch shaft was completely in her mouth and pressing against the back of her throat. Like I said, my wife is an incredible cocksucker, but Michelle was world class. As I started pumping in and out of her mouth, I was amazed and delighted she had no gag reflex whatsoever.

I face-fucked her for a few minutes, but stopped before I exploded. I wanted, I needed to taste her gringa pussy and pleasure her so she would want and need me as much as I wanted her.

As I stood her up, she towered over me, but for some reason that didn't bother or slow down either of us. I pulled her by her hair down and kissed her. I stood her up and was again level with her nipples as I hungrily sucked one, then the other. Her tits were huge and soft, fleshy pillows that were simply incredible.

I pushed her onto her back on her bed (now my bed?) and spread her legs. He bald cunt glistened with the wetness dripping from her sopping slit. I lifted her right foot and kissed the toes exposed by the open stilettos. I pulled her shoe off and sucked her painted big toe into my mouth and sucked. At the same time my right hand had worked it's way up to her wetness and I pushed two fingers into her cunt..

Michelle's back arched with pleasure as my thumb found and rubbed against her clit. I sucked her toes for a few moments and then slowly kissed her calves, knees and the inside of her thighs.

By now Michelle was moaning, "Oh my god, fuck! Eat my pussy, oh fuck!"

I made out with her labia. Her pussy lips were just as inviting to kiss as her mouth. After eating her pussy and sucking on her clit, Michelle started bucking and clamped her thighs around my head as she experienced a soul shattering orgasm.

"Oh my god! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming!"

My head was being squeezed so hard I thought she would pop my head off, but I kept clamped to her clitoris as wave after wave of pleasure racked her body.

I pulled away from her and crawled up her body, kissing my way up. My face was wet from Michelle's orgasmic release. I stopped momentarily and kissed and sucked her nipples, still amazed at their size and beauty. Now wasn't the time, but I was going mark her pale melons with my suck marks, I would plant purple hickeys on them before the day was over.

I released her right nipple from my teeth and positioned myself on top of her. She kissed me over and over.

Then she took charge.

"Put your cock inside me before I go crazy. Fuck me and fuck my cunt NOW!"

Michelle had reached down and was guiding my hard dick to the entrance of her love channel. I wanted to relish my first fuck with "teacher" so I slowly thrusted into her. She was tight and wet and slippery and warm and I felt enveloped in sexual perfection. Her pussy was everything I fantasized about and more. I pulled nearly out of her cunt, leaving only the head of my cock in her, teasing her as she started begging me to fuck her. She raised her hips trying to get me to bury myself in her, but I pulled back.

After a moment I pistoned into her as hard as I could and then pumped and fucked and thrused as fast as I was able. Michelle was moaning, nearly screaming as I forgot about her needs and only focused on fucking her into submission.

"Oh my god I'm cumming!!!!"

I was fucking her so hard her tits were bouncing up and down. As a massive orgasm slammed Michelle I exploded, dumping my pent up load of cum deep inside her vagina, pressing against her cervix. As I unloaded myself into her I realized this was best fuck, the best sex of my life.

I collapsed onto her incredible chest and we struggled to catch our breath. I rolled off Michelle and we positioned ourselves holding on to each other.

As I held her I noticed a tear in her eye.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm perfect. I haven't made love in a long time, and that was fantastic. Thank you."

She kissed me and we were tight against each other's body. Her hand found my semi-spent cock, as she kissed me and massaged me, my prick responded by growing in her hand. Then before I could stop her, she slid down my body and started sucking my cock. The feeling of her wet, warm mouth and lips around my shaft was indescribable. I tried stopping her so I could move to a 69 position, but she stopped fellatio long enough to say, "Relax."

I watched as she took me back, deeply, into her mouth. I had never dreamed a beautiful gringa would be sucking my cock in her bedroom. I thought, having just cum, that I would last forever. But soon Michelle's skill had me on the brink. She was sucking me completely into her mouth and as she released me she would twist her hands around my shaft. I had never been given a blowjob like hers and as I felt a boiling up of more sperm ready to blow into her mouth, Michelle sensed it and sucked at a different and higher intensity.

"I'm cumming, I'm fucking CUMMING!!!"

I thought I world be dry, but Michelle had caused a reserve of my cum to flow into her mouth and she drank it all down.

After we were back in each other's arms,

Michelle asked, "When do you have to leave?"

"Tomorrow. Is that okay?" I replied.

"Perfect."

I didn't know how, but I realized my life had just changed. This Chicano needed to figure out how to integrate Michelle, my gringa, into my life.

Then we fell asleep...

[TO BE CONTINUED...]