An Afternoon at the Cinema Pt. 03

Story Info
Another chance at my son's teacher.
2.8k words
4.46
10k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of days after my parent/teacher meeting with Mrs. Boyd (whose first name I found out was Lisa). Zack brought home a note from school. It was in an envelope that was sealed. When he finally got around to giving it to me, I opened it quickly and read, "Our meeting was very productive and you and I both came to the point quickly. I admire your thrust, getting fully into the opening and remaining on the topic until the matter was resolved to both our satisfaction."

She enclosed her personal email address.

I waited a couple of days before responding. It killed me to wait, I felt like a horny teenager playing the game of not letting her know that I "liked" her, if by "like" you mean I want her to suck my cock and open her legs for me again. My cock got hard every time I thought about our recent session in the back seat of my Suburban.

When I did respond I apologized for the delay in getting back to her. I told her that the meeting was exciting and pleasurable for me as well. Then I asked her if this was a good email to use for more personal correspondence.

We started a week or so of teasing emails which I hoped would get me in her again.

Finally, I made an overture for a Friday evening that I knew Zack would be spending at his mother's home. I made several excuses she could use for her husband and promised I'd have her on the way home by 11.

We finally arranged for Friday evening, as a "Home Visit."

"You can't miss it," I emailed, "It's the biggest house on the street."

A few hours later I heard a car in the driveway followed closely by footsteps approaching the door. I opened the door to Lisa. She looked stunning. Wearing a pencil skirt that came just above her knees, a crisp white blouse that buttoned up the front (with a couple of buttons undone to show cleavage), and black stilettos.

"Wow," I said, "You look stunning."

She blushed a bit as I escorted her into the entry hall.

"Let me give you the tour," I said.

We walked around the house, to the gourmet kitchen, though I admitted that I was only adequate at making a couple of things. We continued through the great room with its large fireplace and a view of the lake, the boat dock, and the outside covered patio that extended to the pool with a connecting spa/hot tub.

After the tour of the first floor, we went up the winding marble stairway to the second floor. My office, the home theater, and the bedrooms. I pointed out Zack's room near the theater room.

Last was the tour of the primary suite with its large attached bathroom.

As we walked toward the attached bathroom, I noticed her glancing at the king-size bed. I'm sure she noticed that it had already been turned down and was covered by just a sheet. She didn't say anything at the time.

We finished the tour upstairs on the balcony off the master bedroom overlooking the lake.

"OK, now for that drink," I said.

We went back downstairs to the great room and I said, "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back."

I quickly returned to ask what sort of drink she would like.

"Surprise me," she said.

She was sitting on the couch when I returned with her drink. "A dirty martini for the lady," I said as I offered the tray with two drinks. She took one and said, "Thank you."

I set the tray on the coffee table and raised my glass. "To an evening of stimulating conversation," I said.

She smiled at me with a look that could only say that she knew exactly what I meant.

me

I sat down next to her and we talked about a number of things. My career as a financial advisor. My life, my hobbies of boating and swimming -- I was a swimmer at college, my son and the acrimony between me and my ex-wife.

I then shifted the conversation to her. I asked her straight away if she had always had big tits, and if so, I bet she was popular with the boys in high school and college.

She blushed a bit at my personal question, but slowly she started to loosen up and answered. No, she didn't always have such large "tits," that they came along after her pregnancy. She wasn't anything spectacular in high school or college. There were plenty of other girls with "big ones" at both her high school and college.

She did confess to being a skilled and eager cocksucker, learning in high school and perfecting her skills in college.

She did admit that her exquisite tits were due to the birth of her daughter. Before she was a C cup (an ample bra full for the boys in high school and college), but during her pregnancy, they grew to massive proportions of the DD bra she now fills.

I teased her about being a MILF and advised her that I have a special place in my fantasies for MILFs.

After a couple of additional dirty martinis Lisa opened up and told me that after the birth of her daughter and the major changes to her body, she developed a compulsive need for sex. It got to be more than her husband could provide. Over the past several months there have been many evenings, like tonight, with men other than her husband. Men she barely knew. Some, she confided, were exciting and satisfied her, some were very disappointing.

I was dumbstruck at her words, but she continued by telling me that she must be completely discrete, that if the people at school ever found out about her needs and strong desires her job would be in jeopardy.

I assured her that I understood and that I would honor her need for complete silence and discretion, but God, I was so fucking turned on by her words. Skilled cocksucker, has big tits, and fucks guys other than her husband and he is OK with it.

I was sure he was getting his share, but, damn, she wanted more. I realize I am a pig in always seeking out married women to fuck, but this is like public service for her and her husband.

So, with all that said, I put down my drink and moved to her, and kissed her passionately. She eagerly returned the kiss. We kissed, talked some more, and went back to kissing. She pressed her full, firm breasts against me as we made out like two horny teenagers.

I found myself laying on my back with my head resting on the arm of the sofa and she was laying on top of me.

I felt my cock harden and I could see her nipples were hard through her blouse. She slowly ground herself against my cock.

After several minutes of the exquisite pleasure of grinding against my cock, she pulled back from our deep kiss. She looked at me and said, "Are we going to do it here?"

"We can if you want to," I said, "but I believe we'd be more comfortable upstairs."

She slowly moved off me and stood near the couch as I got up. A smile crossed my face as I leaned in again to kiss her.

I took her hand and we started upstairs to the bedroom. "Do you want me to undress you, or do you want to do it for me," I asked.

Once we reached the bedroom, she went to the far side of the bed, turned and looked at me, and reached down to take off her shoe. "No, don't," I said, "You leave them on for now?"

She smiled and moved to the buttons on the front of her blouse. Slowly, one by one, she unbuttoned them and slipped the blouse off, and draped it over a nearby chair. "God, your tits in that bra are breathtaking," I said.

She smiled and reached for the zipper on the back of her skirt and slid it slowly off.

She stepped out of the skirt and reached down to get it and place it on the chair with her blouse.

She was wearing a small sheer thong that matched her bra. "Shall I continue or do you want to come over and help with the rest," she asked.

I walked over to her and took her hands and turned her slowly. "I want to savor this gift before I unwrap it," I said.

I twirled her around and wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her tightly to me. I nuzzled her neck and told her how beautiful she was as my hands cupped her large tits and gently pinched her already hard nipples. My hands then moved down her body, caressing her belly before I reached her pussy. Covered by a very small triangle of sheer fabric, it was radiating heat.

I ran my fingers over her pussy and slipped my fingers down into the thong. Her pussy was smooth and wet as my fingers found my way inside her. With one hand I fingered her cunt and with my other hand, I pulled the thong down over her hips until it slid to the floor.

She opened her legs slightly to allow my fingers to penetrate her deeply. My fingers spread her labia and stroked her aroused clit.

She was breathing heavily, enjoying my fingering talents, and moaning softly.

I'm sure she would have loved for me to finger her to a massive climax, but reluctantly I withdrew my fingers and slid my hands back up to her tits. Her tits were still encased in the sheer bra. I eagerly found the front clasp and unhooked the bra, pulling the material away from her large breasts. Once the material released her breasts, my hands again cupped them and squeezed them.

I kissed her neck and guided her to the bed. She sat on the edge of the bed as I began to undress. My cock was fully erect and sprung free as I slid my boxers off.

She smiled and reached toward it.

Her hand hefted my cock while the other cupped and gently squeezed my balls.

She smiled up at me, still holding my cock in her hand, and whispered, "I want you, "I want your cock deep inside me."

My cock was hard and eager to give her what she and I wanted.

She lay down on the bed,

I moved to a kneeling position on the bed.

"You look very aroused," I said.

"I have a very eager cunt," she said to me. "I call it my cunt, you can to if you'd like, and I won't be offended.

I moved forward and moved my head to her cunt. "In that case," I said, "I'd like to pleasure your cunt."

Eagerly I traced my tongue along the folds of her labia and I moved my hand to a position above her vagina and started massaging her eager cunt. I spread the folds of her pussy exposing her clit and started eagerly, licking her with the tip of my tongue. "Oh, yes, yes," she moaned as my tongue pleasured her.

"It's like you know what I need," she said.

I continued licking her cunt, her clit, and the folds of her labia for several minutes. She reached down and ran her fingers through my hair. As she became more and more excited, she pulled my head tightly against her cunt.

She was breathing hard and moaning loudly as a sign she was enjoying my going down on her. Wanting something in return, I moved away and knelt on the bed with my knees on either side of her head. I slowly leaned forward feeling the delicious fullness of her tits against my body and resumed licking her eager pussy.

As I eagerly went down on her, I felt her hand encircle my cock and slowly stroke it. Wanting more, I lifted my hips to allow her to move my hard cock to her mouth and she eagerly engulfed it with her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, God, you are driving me crazy," she said. "Make me cum, I need you to make me cum. It feels so good."

She pulled my head tightly to her cunt as her body began convulsing with pleasure. She lifted her hips as my tongue probed her.

Her body convulsed for what seemed like forever. I kept stimulating her "cunt" for the entire time, never slowing my pace to give her an extended orgasm.

When her orgasm subsided, she let go of my head. I quickly moved next to her on the bed. She was breathing hard but managed to say, "That was fantastic. You made me come so intensely."

When I pulled back from a passionate kiss and slowly moved to a kneeling position on the bed. My cock was hard and throbbing. I moved to a position between her legs and grasped my cock with one hand and placed the other hand on her belly just above her pussy. I moved my hand slowly upward to open her moist cunt, and pushed my cock into her excited vagina. I slid the head of my cock up and down through the folds of her labia. She lifted her hips and my prick glided into her. "Oh, fuck, you are so tight and hot," I moaned as my cock filled her slowly.

She wrapped her arms around my body and spread her legs to allow me to enter her. I moaned as she gripped my cock with the muscles of her cunt. She moaned as my balls brushed against the swollen lips of her vagina. I glided all the way into her delicious, warm, married cunt. Nothing feels as good as a married woman's eagerly given pussy.

She grabbed my ass and said softly, "Don't move. I want to enjoy the feel of your cock."

I smiled down at her and waited patiently as she accommodated to the girth of my dick. She contracted her cunt around my shaft again and smiled back at me.

My cock filled her moist cunt. She was a willing wonton wife, enjoying fucking a man other than her husband. I was the lucky bastard with his cock deep inside her willing cunt. The weight of my body pressed against her belly and those large, full breasts.

My head pressed next to her neck, and I kissed her neck as I began fucking her exquisite cunt.

Her hands went to my head and she hugged me tightly. "You are so hot and tight," I whispered into her ear.

"Your cock is so big," she whispered to me. We lay there together as I slowly fucked her. She raised her hips slightly allowing me full access to her eager, tight cunt.

After a few moments, I moved to support myself above her. I continued fucking her, watching the expression of pleasure and lust sweep over her face.

I was fascinated by the way her full tits swayed as my cock pumped away at her eager cunt.

It was hot, tight, and actively involved with giving me as much pleasure as I was giving her.

I could feel the head of my cock pushing against her cervix with each thrust and once or twice I felt it push into her cervical opening.

I fucked her hard and I could feel my cock getting hotter and thicker. I knew I was going to come soon, so I tried to slow my pace. She wasn't doing anything to help me delay my orgasm; with every thrust, her talented pussy gripped tightly at my cock. I was close and she was urging me on, "Oh God, Oh God, this is so good. Fill me, don't stop, fill me. Cum in me," she said loudly.

My cock throbbed deep inside her. I felt my first jet flood her cunt.

"Oh God, you are such a great fuck," I said, as jet after jet filled her eager cunt.

I kept pumping, but slowed my pace, as I emptied my balls deep into her. Pushing myself deeply into her now oozing pussy, I lay still and enjoyed the pleasure of coming into her.

When I stopped coming, I slid out of her and we moved back to the center of the bed. I lay there next to her, both of us breathing hard from the pleasure we had given each other My cock was still hard and covered with my sperm and her lubrication

"Shit, what time is it," she asked?

"About 8:45 or so, why," I replied.

"I told my husband I'd be home by nine," she said. "Where is my phone?"