A Naive Wife's Boudoir Photoshoot

Story Info
Young Wife's Journey.
13.7k words
4.35
59.9k
125
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ricknnca
Ricknnca
597 Followers

Amy had always been the plain girl, the wallflower, through high school and into her married adult life. She was shy, introverted, and had little friends, not because she didn't want them, she just didn't know how to obtain them. She and her husband, Brian, met in high school, in a science class of all places. They had common interests like comic books and fantasy games and found they both loved cosplay events when they started dating seriously.

Now married and a mom with two elementary kids, Amy was the mom who volunteered for school activities and helped with craft fairs and science projects, but whom teachers always forgot. She and Brian had gained significant weight after years of fast food, very little exercise, and two kids. For Amy, she carried most of her weight in her big round booty and 40DD boobs, which she hid with hoodies and baggy pants. Brian had gained significantly more weight, more than doubling his high school size with a big beer belly. She liked to tease him, that if he didn't start trimming his thick beard, he'd start looking like a sasquatch.

When COVID hit, the family became even more sedentary, watching movies and eating more frequently. She was watching a video on Facebook about getting your body into the best shape possible. She signed up for the program, like thousands of other hopeful consumers, and stuck to the regiment day after day. Brian would tease her that she was going to hurt herself if she kept up the dreadful routines, sweating on the living room floor with pushups and crunches she could hardly perform.

After a few weeks, her body started changing, and she had more energy throughout the day. She started making healthier meals, but they soon became just her meals when Brian and the kids complained about the vegetables and lack of red meat. Week after week, her workouts became longer and she became more addicted to the pain, sweat, and euphoria she received from intense workouts, pushing her body to do things she never thought possible.

Her body became noticeably different, her big ass became tighter, stronger, but still thick. Her boobs went from 40DD to 38DD to 36D, with visible abs below them.

She started following cross-fit professionals and soon joined a cross-fit gym. Her wardrobe started changing, and needing new clothes, she started dressing like the only society she knew, other cross-fitters. No longer embarrassed by her physique, leggings, tank tops, and shorts became her daily wear, and she became a regular at Lululemon.

Walking with more confidence, her new self-image was becoming noticeable to others as well. A few of the baseball moms on her son's little league team invited her to join them for lunch between games on Saturday. She had known the moms for a couple of years in the league, but they had no idea who she was until the start of this particular season.

The women, who she thought were snobby, were very sweet and fun to be around. The conversation was fun, playful, and sometimes naughty, talking about husbands and prior lovers, and even about the coaches from teams. Amy found new friends with the baseball moms, doing hikes, runs, and even shopping trips together. She enjoyed taking their suggestions on the current fashions, becoming more trendy, further building her confidence in sundresses, crop tops, and sexier bra and thong panties.

One afternoon at Lizzy's, while the kids were at school, Amy and her new mom group started talking about their boudoir photos for their husbands. Amy, naïve to such things, asked, "What's a boudoir photo?" looking at her three friends quizzically.

The three looked at her shocked, and Lizzy responded, "Really? Let me show you," offering her hand to Amy as she stood. Lizzy walked Amy back into her bedroom, her friends following, opened the large walk-in closet, turned on the light, and hung perfectly in a large gold frame was a beautiful picture of Lizzy, in white lingerie barely covering her pert tits and long slender legs, with perfect hair and make-up, sprawled out on a leather couch with an incredibly sexy look on her face.

"Oh my god! That's you Lizzy!", putting her hand on Lizzy's shoulder.

"Yes, it is. I look fucking hot don't I?" Lizzy commented proudly.

"You should see Tonya's. The slut wore red in hers," and laughed with the others.

"Shut up!" laughed Tonya. "My husband loves red, and I can pull off the slut look perfectly!" laughing at herself, flipping her long blonde hair dramatically with a hand on her slender hip.

"Wow, I had no idea. Did your husband take the picture?" asked Amy.

"Oh no, honey. We all used the same photographer. He is amazing," replied Lizzy.

"He's an old man with a great eye. He stared at my tits a little much, but he is very good," offered Nicole.

"Everyone stares at your tits, Nicole," Tonya teased her busty brunette friend.

"Well, just saying. Your boobs are about the same as mine Ames, so just expect it," Nicole told Amy.

"Can I get his number? Does he have a studio or does he come to your house?" Amy asked, spit-firing questions as they came to her.

"He has a great studio. I think it's bigger now since he is doing more work with local clubs. Let me get you his number Ames." offered Lizzy.

Amy's mind was spinning, nervously excited to take such erotic photos for Brian for his upcoming birthday. As she left Lizzy's neighborhood, she pulled her car over and dialed the number.

"Jerry here," came the answer on the second ring.

"Um, hello Jerry. Do you do boudoir photo's"? asked the nervous housewife and mom of two.

"Well yeah, sweetie. I do a lot of them. Did one of your friends refer you to me?" he asked, with a little more excitement in his voice.

"Yes, my friends Lizzy and Tonya. How do I set up an appointment?" Amy asked.

"Well, let's see. Today is Thursday, so how about Tuesday?"

"Yes! That's perfect. I've never done this before. What do you suggest I wear?"

"Sweetie, that's up to you. Most women wear lingerie, some wear bikini, some don't wear anything. It's up to you how erotic you want it to be. I include three wardrobe changes in my sitting, so bring a few of your favorites, and I'll help you choose and we will see how it goes as we do it. Just arrive with your make-up and hair already done. How does that sound?"

"That's perfect. Sounds like fun too," Amy said, not knowing why she blurted it out.

"Well, it usually is. See you at 11 am Amy," after Jerry gathered all her info.

"I've got some shopping to do," she thought, as pulled into traffic on the way to the mall. Her first stop was Victoria's Secret. With the help of a young woman, she opted for a baby blue baby doll that would cup her big breasts for maximum cleavage with sheer fabric that parted below her boobs to show off her hips and ass with a matching thong. She also got a white corset with stockings and a garter belt for options. As she walked by the MAC Counter, she thought of her makeup. She never wore more than eyeliner and lately lip gloss, but after seeing Lizzy's photo, she knew she needed to step it up a level or ten. A curvy woman in heavy makeup asked if she could help her find something, and it started a beautiful relationship in Amy's mind. Not only did she schedule her to have a sit-down Tuesday morning before her appointment, but also did her hair on the side, and gave Amy suggestions.

Amy walked through the mall back to her car excited, and nervous to do something so bold and out of character, hoping Brian would enjoy the photo. "I don't think he's not into porn, but I wonder if he will jerk off to it," she thought as she walked. "He says he likes my new body and always compliments my workouts, but maybe he will get more energy to fuck me more seeing me like this," she fantasized. She could only hope. feeling herself getting tingly and wet as she walked.

Sitting in her car, her nipples tingling from the excitement of new sexy lingerie and having her photo taken it was building the pressure inside. She squeezed her thighs tight and pushed the thought of being fucked more out of her mind, as she pulled up bikini options. She scrolled through Malibu Strings, a California-based bikini company. As soon as she saw the brunette model in the teal teardrop metallic string bikini, she clicked it into her online cart to be delivered by Monday. She knew she could never wear it in public, but the thought of wearing it just once got her aroused. With the triangle top barely covering her nipples, and the tiny thong bottoms, she was going to need a good waxing. Maybe a Brazilian wax like Tonya told her about.

The weekend crawled by, with thoughts of being almost naked in front of a camera a constant reminder. The thought terrified her, then aroused her. The more she thought about having her big breasts exposed, and her thick ass on display made her nipples stiffen every time- and she was enjoying it.

Monday morning, after dropping the boys off at school, she went to the gym and had one of her hardest 2-hour workouts. The amount of squats and leaps onto the boxes made her glutes and thighs burn, but she loved it. Sweat poured down her chest, soaking through her tank top. She beat her top rep count for pull-ups, and did 150 pushups, making her arms turn to mush. She normally waited to shower at home but brought her towel and sundress to change into to make her waxing appointment. As she stepped out of the shower into the empty locker room, she admired herself in the mirror, seeing the hard work it took to transform her body. She let her towel fall and flexed in the mirror, turning to the side and flexing her ass, seeing the striations of muscle on her thighs. She lifted her arms, flexing her back, then chest, making her big breasts move. Her nipples stiffened, she touched them, firmly, tweaking them.

She slipped into her sundress and left the gym, saying bye and giving hugs to the girls at the front counter. As soon as she sat in her car, she felt the wetness. She squeezed her thighs tight, only to feel her thong panties soaking up the wetness more. "Fuck, I am so horny," she whispered to herself.

When she got home from her waxing, her first and probably last waxing of her life, wondering why no one talked about the pain of having your hair ripped from the sensitive parts of your body. "Was having a smooth pussy worth it?" she thought. She stepped out of her second shower of the day, once again admiring her fit tight body, and now smooth pussy. She lifted her foot to the counter, something she could never have done before, to get a better look at her new pussy. "Wow, you are pretty," admiring her thin tight pink lips. She stroked her bare smooth lips lightly, suddenly slick with her juices. She caressed more until her two fingers were circling her clit, watching her pussy react to the touching, and then looking at herself in the mirror. She turned around, and bent over, looking at her reflection in the mirror, admiring her tight ass, with no stretch marks other than the three on her lower hip and stomach from being a mom. She was fortunate. "My asshole is even pretty and pink," she admired in the mirror. Now was time to try on her new bikini. She ran her fingers over the shiny metallic-looking fabric, amazed at how small it was and if it would even cover anything. The thong fit perfectly, sliding high on her hips, between her ass, the teardrop design covering her smooth lips and sticking to her now glistening pussy. The triangle top felt sexy on her skin. Giving enough support to squeeze her big breasts together, while still covering her areolas and giving some under boob to admire. She moved her body in various positions, feeling the thong ride up into her as she moved. "God, this feels amazing. You are hot as fuck!" she told herself in the mirror, as she started untying the fabric from her body. Naked and alone in the house, she leaned over the bathroom counter, looked into her eyes in the mirror, lowered her hand between her thighs, and started masturbating. It didn't take long until her body tensed, her boobs jiggled as she released an orgasm, reminding herself it had been a few weeks since her last self-inflicted orgasm.

Tuesday morning didn't arrive soon enough. Amy was wide-eyed awake at 5 am when Brian left for work. She thought about doing a morning run or intense weight workout but didn't want to do anything to ruin her photoshoot or hair and makeup appointment.

The arousal she was feeling yesterday was replaced by stronger nervousness than ever. What if she looked dumb? What if Brian hated her pictures? What if the photographer didn't like her or her lingerie choices? She had to focus and not believe her mind games.

Her hair and makeup appointment went better than she imagined. She didn't know what instructions to give, so let Sophia do her thing and what she thought was best. She did miracles, and she loved herself even more than ever.

Her heart beat faster with every mile she got closer to the studio. She arrived early, and took her time to control her breathing and talk herself into that it was just some pictures being taken. She wasn't impressed walking into the small lobby with a small leather couch but figured photography studios don't need a lobby.

Jerry greeted her with a kind welcome, then reached for a hug as they greeted. He offered her a seat back on the couch and sat with her, asking why she wanted to do a boudoir, and how she was feeling. She was obviously not his first timer, and quickly got her feeling comfortable after noticing her nervousness. He took her for a tour of his studio, which he was very proud of showing. Out of the lobby was a large open space, with clean polished floors and various lighting arrangements and backdrops. A custom black polished Harley was parked on mirrors. An orange and black hotrod was parked on the other side of the garage, a customer who just wanted his prize photographed. He explained he did a lot of work with car and motorcycle clubs in the area.

Jerry took her bag and carried it up the stairs to the studio where they would be working today. This studio was impressive. It was bright, and elegant, and had numerous backdrops, props, and photo areas with what seemed state-of-the-art equipment.

He explained the process and suggested they start with the white corset and stocking first. He pointed to the curtain changing area if she felt more comfortable, and then added, "We will be getting to know and see each other as we go along," as if letting her know not to be shy because he would be seeing her half or fully naked through his lenses anyway.

"WOW, that is stunning, Amy!" building her confidence. "Your husband is going to love it," immediately clicking away on his camera as she walked towards him. "Just be natural, and move however you usually move. Don't try to pose or model unless I direct you," he suggested, not stopping his clicking.

Not knowing what or where to go she stood in the middle of the room, waiting for further instruction.

"Walk to that black leather couch there," pointing in the direction of the couch. "You work out a lot I see," following her as he clicked away pictures of her ass and back. "Look over your shoulder at me while you walk," clicking away as she looked at him. "Now I'd like you to just get comfy on the couch, sit or lay, however, you usually would do at home," he instructed, moving to his knees as he captured her sitting. "That's great, now look up at the ceiling and lean forward, let's capture those big breasts of yours," click, click, click. "Damn, you have some amazing abs, let's show hubby some more of that," as he moved up to the end of the couch, balancing himself on the arm. "Lay back against the arm, tilt your head back over it, and push your chest out. Yes! Perfect!" clicking away as she pushed her chest up, her abs flexed, and her head tilted back over the side of the couch. "Move your legs however you like. Cross them, put a foot on the back of the couch and the other on the floor if that feels comfortable," watching through the lens as she slowly opened her strong legs. "You are making this easy on me."

Amy felt her legs open naturally, one foot on the floor, the other leg on the couch back, her thong riding up, exposing herself to the camera. She felt so alive. So in control while being directed at the same time. She felt sexy for the first time. She sat up on the couch, putting her feet under her, almost on her knees as she sat up straight, looking into the camera with a serious look, holding her big breasts in her hands, then smiling.

"Yes! So playful! This is great Amy!" encouraged the excited photographer. After several clicks of the playful erotic pose, "How about you turn and put your elbows on the couch arm, stay on your knees, and keep that perfect ass of yours up," he directed as he moved to face her on the side of the couch. Looking through the lens, her boobs were hanging but still contained in the corset. "That's it, let your breasts fall over the edge, keep your booty up," clicking away to capture her ass behind her while filling the frame with her face and boobs.

Without looking down, she knew her big breasts were looking amazing in her corset, and she felt sexier than ever. She looked into the camera and bit her lower lip seductively, thinking about Brian staring at her tits. She threw her head back, flinging her hair, as she lowered her underboob against the arm of the couch, pushing them up and further out of her corset. Afraid to look down to see if her nipples were exposed, she held the position and waited for further instructions while the camera clicked away.

"You are such a natural, Amy," click, click click. "Hard to believe you have never modeled before," catching the curves of her body from the front. Her thick bubble butt was amazing in her thong, her smooth ass cheeks plump and exposed while her big boobs were about to burst out of her corset. "Fuck, this is hot," he whispered to himself, seeing her pressing herself against the arm of the couch. He reached forward, brushing her hair back behind her ears, exposing both her hard nipples that were now hanging over her corset.

Feeling his fingertips touch her skin, she felt her nipples stiffen, suddenly aware they were exposed and out of her corset. She looked down briefly, as he brushed her hair off them, and grabbed her right breast with one hand, holding herself up with the other as he instructed.

"This is so great," he told her, lowering himself under her and aiming the camera up from under her. "Do you feel comfortable? Maybe we should move on to the nightie now?"

"Yeah. Okay," readjusting her corset as she stood. She watched him changing lenses, as she removed the blue baby doll nightie from her bag. Since he wasn't focused on her, she unhooked the back of her corset and removed it along with the garter belt and stockings without going behind the curtain. She pulled the nightie over her head, adjusted her breasts and hair, and looked back over her shoulder to see if he was watching. He was still focused on his camera, so she peeled her white thong down and picked up the blue thong. As she started to step into it, his voice startled her.

"If you're comfortable, maybe leave those off. Your ass is too perfect to hide," he told her without looking at her.

"Oh shit! Should I be bare in front of him? Would Brian like that?" the thoughts flooded her brain. "Yeah, okay." she agreed.

"My god, her ass is beautiful," he thought as he walked her to the fireplace backdrop, with a white bear rug on the floor. "Go ahead and lay down on the floor like you were waiting for hubby to join you in front of the fireplace," he directed, watching her through his lens.

Walking bare to the next set was thrilling. She'd only been bare a few times during workouts and with certain leggings, and she was starting to feel herself getting wet. The instructions to lay on the floor almost made her pussy flood, stifling a moan, she lowered herself to the floor and looked up at the camera. He had her in various poses on the floor, taking plenty of pictures of her ass from above, the side, and from behind when she went to her knees looking back at him over her shoulder.

Ricknnca
Ricknnca
597 Followers