An Afternoon at the Reformatory

Story Info
Criminals get punished at the reformatory.
3.8k words
4.15
10.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a set of three short stories taking place at the fictional Prodigal Son Mens Reformatory. A reformatory for wayward young men, aged 18-21. The reformatory employs a special means of maintaining order among their students. They are given humiliating and emasculating punishments. Enjoy this triplet of stories from one afternoon at the reformatory...

First Story: The Hygiene Inspection

Mr. McCrory was fed up, plain and simple. The forty year old had been trying to keep control of his class of fifteen 19 year old delinquents since classes had started last month, but nothing was working. His students refused to focus and instead were happier making vulgar comments or drawing on their papers.

All the men were dressed in their white button down shirts and brown slacks. Mr. McCrory had turned to write something on the board after just admonishing the class for being too talkative and turned back around to find one young man, a latino guy named Jose setting a paper airplane sail through the sky and landing on Mr. McCrory's desk.

"That's it!" The haggard teacher shouted. The class jumped in surprise. McCrory was never that loud. "I'm sick of the disrespect. You're all getting punished for Jose's little paper plane." Several of the boys began to protest but McCrory silenced them by saying "If I hear anything other than yes sir from any of you I'll be giving you all enemas right here in the room and making you hold them until the end of class."

The room got silent. Several of the men had received punishment enemas and been forced to hold them for prolonged periods. None of them wanted that humiliation, but what they were about to endure was humiliating enough. Most of them had experienced, or had heard of, the punishment the staff could use known as a hygiene inspection.

McCrory ordered. "Alright, everyone up and stand next to your desk. I wants shirts off and pants and underwear around ankles. Let's see if you've been keeping those privates clean." Jose, who had started the whole debacle bristled at the teachers use of the word privates. He knew it would be more than his dick and balls getting closely examined.

McRory watched as the young men shamefully stood and began slowly stripping. Most of them immediately covered their crotch with their hands after letting their pants and underwear fall to their ankles, the sounds of fifteen belt buckles clanking on the linoleum floor.

McCrory snapped "hands at your sides men. No need to be bashful everyone in this room has what's between your legs." The men slowly put their hands at their sides. There was an assortment of body colors and shapes. Not to mention an assortment of pubes. Some shaved and others natural. Most of the mens dicks were shriveling in embarrassment, but for a few the opposite was happening because of their nervousness. A wirey white boy in the first row named Leo for instance was terrified as he realized his dick was now hard as a nail for all the other young adults to see, including his professor.

He was mortified as he glanced down to see his six inch, pencil thin, pecker sticking straight perpendicular to his body.

McCrory said "Alright first I'll be coming by to check your groin. All of you pull your foreskin back when I get to you."

McCrory liked the look of fear some of them had. Others had their faces turn beat red with humiliation.

Leo was the first up. With his penis's current state his circumcised skin was completely retracted. McCrory decided to further humiliate Leo "Young man you seem to be excited."

Leo was mortified and spluttered "S......Sir, I don't know why it's........ I'm 19, guys my age can't help it."

McCrory nodded "I'm well aware son. At least it's easy for me to make sure it's clean." He continued through the class. Some guys looked at him while others looked away in shame, being forced to show their most private of parts. Even more humiliating, more of them were starting to chub. When he approached Jose the Colombian's brown dick was at half mast emerging from a jungle of pubes. McCrory observed he was not circumcised and his was only pulling his skin halfway down his glans. With a sharp smack to Jose's rear he ordered "get that foreskin back all the way son so I can see." With a jump the once confident delinquent pulled his foreskin back tightly exposing his purple corona.

Since Jose had thrown the airplane that was the final straw that caused the hygiene inspection in the first place McCrory decided to embarrass him further "Young man, how often do you clean your penis and testicles?" The man tried to be stoic, but timidly replied "Everyday sir."

McCrory nodded "Good. That's quite a bush of pubic hair you have there. Cause a disturbance in my class again and I will shave it in front of everyone in this room is that understood?"

Mortified at this prospect the man gulped and nodded "I.......I understand."

McCrory finished his penis check and went back to the front of the room to his desk and said "Halfway done. Now, you will form a line in front of my desk. When it's your turn you will bend over my desk and spread your cheeks so I can examine your anus." When none of the men moved, seemingly rooted in place, McCrory snapped "Now!"

The sound of belt buckles scraping the floor filled the room as the men shuffled in shame to make a line. Unfortunately for Leo he was first in line, his penis still standing at attention. To his embarrassment he realized he had to use his hand to push it down so it would go down the side of the desk to allow him to bend over. McCrory sternly watched as Leo laid his belly on the desk and reached his hands back, resting one on each pale cheek and retracted his ass crack open to reveal a puckered pink starfish encircled with dirty blond hair.

McCrory observed and bent over for closer examination. He caught a whiff of sweat as his nose neared the entrance and said "You're fine Leo, but make sure you use plenty of soap back here."

Leo stood up in shame and, when he went to pull his pants back up, McCrory snapped "keep those down. Your shirts will stay off and pants and underwear will stay around ankles the rest of class. When you return to your seats begin reading chapter seven." Leo sheepishly complied and sat down, his bare ass hitting the cold hard seat of the desk.

Students went down the line until Jose was up. Jose now found his own dick standing at full mast. It hooked upward and the foreskin had retracted behind his corona. He bent over and quickly pulled his cheeks apart, hoping to make the process go quicker. His puckered hole was covered in hair and he had hairy cheeks sprouting from the long hair that sprouted out of his crack.

McCrory shook his head "You have far too much hair to stay properly clean, Jose." Jose gulped "Stay after class. I'm going to shave your crack." Jose almost panicked. That was bad enough but it got even worse when McCrory faced the class and said "And don't worry gentleman. Jose got you into this hygiene inspection. You're all welcome to stay and watch him get his shave if you would like.........."

Second Story: An Interesting Exercise

While Mr. McCrory was conducting his hygiene inspection, another group of reformats was being punished in the gym. Coach Moran watched as his gym class stripped off their clothes. The students were fucked and, just like Mr. McCrory's class, they knew it. They had done nothing but talk over Coach Moran while the pudgy hairy bear tried take roll so he decided some humiliation was in order.

He had just ordered the 18-21 year old mixed gym class to strip. Some of the boys began heading to the locker room but the coach stopped them saying "No, no guys. Everyone in this reformatory is a man. Strip naked right here."

The twenty men slowly began removing clothes. A 20 year old Native American boy named Dakotah was slow taking his white button down shirt off. Beside him was the overweight 18 year old McSweeny. He was slowly taking off his own shirt revealing his stretch marked belly.

Dakotah's long jet black hair swung downward as the boy bent down to lower his pants and underwear. Moran noticed the boy was uncut as his four inch softie was revealed from his briefs. Dakotah stood back up after he sat his clothes in a neat pile and put his shoes back on. Dakotah had defined abs, an outie, and happy trail leading down his tan skin to his bush and dick with a pair of swinging baby makers in a fat sack.

McSweeny self consciously stood nude in just his shoes. His stretch marked belly and legs were on full display. His 2 inch softie stuck out of his black bush covered fat pad.

Coach Moran ordered the young men over to the cabinet by the wall of the gym.

Moran opened the cabinet and began distributing small unmarked water bottles to the men "Drink the entire bottle then go stand in a circle in the center of the gym." Some of the men, including Dakotah, began groaning. Some of the others, like McSweeny seemed confused, but complied. He'd seen Coach Moran lay the cane to other students and didn't want that to happen to him for being insubordinate. It tasted just like water.

As Dakotah and McSweeny went to join the other boys in the circle in the center of the gym McSweeny asked Dakotah "what's with the water?"

Dakotah replied "It's a special drug the coaches are allowed to use. My roommate said he used it on his class onetime.. it's a strong arousal formula." When McSweeny seemed to still be confused Dakotah explained "Bro, we're naked and he just made us drink a boner in a bottle. We're all about to be walking around naked with hard dicks for each other to see."

McSweeny looked terrified as they joined the circle. It seemed some of the boys were already feeling effects of the drug. A stocky black boy across from McSweeny now had a penis almost at full attention. It's black foreskin retracted letting his pink head be on display.

As Coach Moran walked to the center of the circle of naked delinquents McSweeny and Dakotah began to feel a stirring between their legs. It felt like a tingle at first in Dakotah's sack, then he felt the well-known feeling of blood filling his shaft. He could only look in horror as his penis grew until it pointed outward at its full six inch length, his loose foreskin was now tight and retracted exposing most of his purple glans. Dakotah glanced down to his left to find McSweeny now had a rock hard weenie. His five inch meat stick stuck out of his fat pad. His circumcised shaft on full embarrassing display.

Once Moran was satisfied that the drug had made every dick in the room hard he said "Alright guys, this will keep you hard the rest of the day. Hopefully after an entire afternoon of trying to concentrate on your studies while having to worry about aching dicks will make you think twice before you start talking over me while I take attendance. Now, I want fifty jumping jacks. Let's go!"

The gym was filled with the sound of twenty young men jumping and swinging their arms in place. Dakotah felt his erect dick swinging up and down as he jumped. It would painfully swing up and hit his belly then painfully snap down, hitting his scrotum as it bounced upward. Across from him the black man's fat cock swung all over like a big piece of sausage.

As they all finished and went back to standing still. Dakotah breathed heavy. Even though he was tired his dick just would not go down. The drugs were doing their work. He looked at McSweeny who was now sweating and panting, the obese guys face bright red. His penis still stuck out like a small pudgy finger.

Moran ordered "Alright, now start doing laps around the gym."

The men began uncomfortably running around. Moran stood in the center watching as twenty young men ran with their erections swinging wildly as they ran.

Dakotah was uncomfortable like the others. It felt like running with an extra appendage sticking out of his crotch.

After five minutes of running Moran blew his whistle and the men came to a stop. Once the young men gathered in a pile in front of Moran he said "Alright boys, one last exercise. Let me count you off." Then Moran pointed at each man and gave them a number of either one or two. He continued "All the ones lay down in the floor flat on your back in a line." Slowly the ten young men and their bricked up dicks lay in the floor. Dakotah had received a one and ended up being on the end of the line of ten guys. As he lay down gravity began pulling the tip of his dick down so his dick began laying back slightly over his pubes with his glans, which was half covered by his retracting foreskin, pointing toward his chin.

Moran said "Two's it time to do some squats. Straddle the heads of the boys laying down then start doing squats until I say stop." The men who were about to start doing squats took their place, with a foot on either side of their counterparts head. The boys were snickering as they got ready to start squatting while the boys on the floor began protesting.

Dakotah muttered "Come on, this is fucked up." As he stared up between the legs of the muscular black guy standing over him. The 19 year old black guy had several gang tattoos and Dakotah was looking up at his hairy crack and swinging scrotum which would soon be lowered onto his face. His penis looked like a long ten inch anaconda.

Dakotah glanced down to see McSweeny's fat sweaty ass getting ready to be lowered onto the face of another guy who looked less than pleased.

Moran blew his whistle and yelled "Quiet!!! Or I'll start sending you to the punishment officer." The gym got quiet. They'd all heard stories about the punishments that were dished out by punishment officer Allistar Blake. They were emasculating and tortuous, but were allowed by the state because they did yield results. The 18-21 year olds at the school had less than a 1% chance on average of incarceration when they left.

Moran nodded "Good. Now start squatting and you'll go until I say stop."

The black guy looked down at Dakotah and, with a smirk, said "sorry bro." With that he began squatting down to Dakotah. As the guy squatted Dakotah almost gagged as his sweaty ass crack brushed his nose and his low hanging fat scrotum draped onto his chin. He could feel the two baby makers in his scrotum.

Then the young men stood and squatted again. Dakotah almost choked when, right as the guys pungent hole was over his nose, he let loose a loud fart. He and the guy squatting next to him began laughing.

As the guy rose again Dakotah glanced over to see the fat McSweeny huffing as he squatted. The poor guy he was squatting over looked terrified. McSweeny's thighs shook as he squatted. McSweeny stopped moving and remained squatting. Then with a gasp his legs gave out. The poor guy he was squatting over let out a disgusted shriek as McSweeny spread ass crack fell into his face. His mouth hit his fragrant and sweaty hair covered hole. Alas, his mouth was not fully closed and his tongue was hit with the disgusting salty taste of his butthole sweat.

Moran simply rolled his eyes as McSweey rolled to the floor removing his butt from the disgusted twenty year olds face.

Even with this punishment the students were facing nothing like one poor student was currently facing in the office of the punishment officer.........

Story Three: The Punishment Officer's Best

The Reformatory's punishment officer was the hairy and muscular bear Allistar Blake. He ruled his punishment office with an iron fist. Only the worst behaved of the 18-21 year olds were sent to him. One thing was for sure, after one visit to Mr. Blake's office the delinquents would behave and follow rules to a T.

As Dakotah and McSweeny were humiliated in the gym Blake sat at his foreboding mahogany desk. He filled out some paper work while barely acknowledging the man strapped to the special chair in his office who was quietly moaning. The moans were interspersed with the sound of the clock on the wall ticking away and the repetitive thumping sound of the fucking machine on the floor. It was quickly thrusting a seven inch black dildo in and out of the young man's punished asshole.

Blake got up and walked around his desk until he stood in front of the young man with his arms crossed. Behind the young man's chair hanging on the wall were a variety of floggers and paddles. In fact the young man's morning had begun naked bent over Blake's desk getting a thirty stroke dose of the pocket paddle. Blake looked the guy up and down. The punishment chair had two padded arms going outward as though the young man was being displayed on a cross. His arms were secured to the padded arms. His legs were secured by the ankles. The chair had no seat almost like a toilet seat as to allow the the fucking machine to fuck his hole. Attached to a metal bar between the man's spread legs was a hitachi wand with a hummingbird attachment which was slid over the young man's throbbing piece of manhood.

The wand had been turned on high for the last four hours. Between his legs on the floor was a glass baking bowl which was now getting filled with multiple loads from multiple orgasms the man had been enduring. Once an hour Blake had been feeding the man a shot of the reformatories tried and true liquid boner. His circumcised six inch weenie would stay rock hard thanks to the boner juice and hitachi vibrating. His penis was bloated and purple from the hours of abuse. His balls were heaving in his scrotum. His body was drenched in sweat, dripping down from his trimmed beard down his tattooed chest onto his belly then down into his pubes. The guy was near tears, completely gooned out from the unending arousal, and his body was making the office smell like a mix of college-aged sweat and cum.

Blake asked "Alright Kolten, you got one more hour. What are you not gonna do again?"

Kolten just spluttered "Please......... Please, I can't cum again.........Please, turn it off."

Blake reached out and gave the guys sweaty hairy nipple a twist promoting a groan from Kolten. "Nope." Blake hissed "Kolten you are 21 years old. I would expect the 19 year olds to sneak a woman in their dorms, but a 21 year old who has been here two and a half years like you. Young man that is not thinking with your head, that is thinking with this."

Blake reached his hand down to Kolten's greasy sausage and ran his palm over the dark purple glans. As he did this Kolten shuddered in his thirtieth orgasm, the hitachi wand continuing to vibrate with unending vigor. Blake felt two dribbles of white sticky goo come out of Kolten's slit onto his palm. His drained nuts and prostate had nothing more to expel.

"Well," Blake continued as he went back to his desk "I think after this is over you won't be able to use your dick for anything more than taking a piss with for at least a couple weeks. But don't worry, I have one more surprise for you. It will ensure you won't stick your penis where it doesn't belong for the rest of your time at this reformatory..........." Kolten just moaned.

Epilogue

The day neared a close and as many of the reformants began heading to their dormitories, Leo stayed behind in Mr. McCrory's room. Most of the men had stayed behind to watch Jose's final humiliation.

Leo still had his pants around his ankles as did the other young men. Leo noticed that most of the young men were now sporting woodies with excitement as they watched the show at the front of the room. McCrory was sitting on his desk with Jose leaned over his knee. Jose was reaching back and spreading open his cheeks fully exposing his hairy crack and hole. The young men watched in glee as McCrory continued rubbing shaving cream all over the man's open crack and over his hair covered hole.

Meanwhile Dakotah and McSweeny along with the eighteen other young men shuffled out of the gym, all crimson with embarrassment. Coach Moran's final act of punishment was to force the young men to remain nude until they reached their dormitories. The boner juice they had consumed was still working. Dakotah tried to haphazardly cover his throbbing prick while he walked. He noticed, to his humiliation, that he had a bead of precum on his aroused dick as he walked.

12