An Afternoon at the Reformatory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dakotah lost some of his worry about his current state when he noticed a man leaving the punishment officers office.

Kolten locked eyes with the naked Dakotah as he walked out Kolten was also naked. The punishment officer told Kolten he was not allowed clothes for the rest of the day so everyone could see his punishment.

Dakotah let his mouth fall open, forgetting his exposed hard log when he saw that between Kolten's legs his penis was encased in a small hot pink chastity cage.

Dakotah asked "Fuck dude. What did you do?"

With a tired voice Kolten replied "Don't ever sneak some pussy in here or Blake will milk you like a cow then lock your dick in one of these."

Dakotah still looked shocked as Kolten walked uncomfortably away, his asshole still aching from the hours of fucking by the dildo.

As Kolten rounded a corner and past the main entrance he walked past a brand new delinquent who was just arriving. The petty thief was being escorted to check in by the cop who had driven him there.

When he saw Kolten's pink chastity device he wondered if he had made the right decision in taking the plea deal to spend two years at the Prodigal Son Mens Reformatory...

12