All Comments on 'An Afternoon Interlude'

by kaitlyn_sun

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 4 years ago
Happens more than people think.

The affair the produced a child that continues. The "subconscious" seduction of possible daughter is less guilt ridden because of the doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

man you hit... literally everything. This is hot as fuk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
utterly seductive

This is inspired level of pornography, greatly appreciated because so rare.

WyndsofChangeWyndsofChangealmost 4 years ago

While you are a talented writer, and have crafted a tale that is is technically very well done, the story practically drips with misogyny and contempt for the female characters. If that was what you were trying to convey, then we'll done. But that kept me from enjoying the story.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Horrible

Nothing like a good grooming of and then rape of a teenager.....

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 4 years ago
Well...

Descriptions at times were hard to follow and see in my head but that aside it was hot. ***

RodThrustinRodThrustinalmost 4 years ago
Odds

Odds are Amber is his daughter, and she's obviously been aware of the affair, considering it likely if not certain.

Damon may have outsmarted himself. When Jack discovers his daughter is pregnant, he's going to want to know who and the truth might just come out...at least part of it. So Damon might find himself tied to a young woman and his child.

Of course, nineteen years later the child may get introduced to sex by a grandmother or grandfather/father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More please.

Please find the inspiration to make a sequel chapter! Need to read more about these toys getting played with!

IlfenIlfenalmost 4 years ago
excellent and hot

as for Xzy89c1's comment, this particular story doesn't even come close to the real non-consensual, unpleasant stuff that's lying around elsewhere on the site. Read some more before you comment.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 4 years ago
Have read plenty

Rich family, but he drives her to school at 18? She would have her own car. Story says she's 18 but, she cannot drive so 16ish. Groomed her along with help from mentally I'll mother. This is a sick story.

meucimeucialmost 4 years ago

I would like to buy this guy for what he is worth and then sell him for what he thinks he is worth! Arrogant prick that he is!

lampilotlampilotalmost 4 years ago
Good grief

There is nothing approaching "grooming" or rape in this story. Any loony scold who thinks there is really needs to consider how much these concerns are cheapened by stretching their meaning to such ridiculous extremes.

For cripesakes, stop infantalizing yourselves (and everyone else).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nonsense

The husband knows....hitting her cervix hurts....he can't have a thick dick if she can breathe around it...no 40 something year old man gets it up in 39 secinds the second time...abortion is not casual birth control, why say that? He acts like he is such a Dom...why had the mother never deep throated him if he thinks he is not that long... Men are supposed to have narrow hols doesn't make a dick look longer neither does it standing up...the bigger the dick the less it can stand up and out ...no supposed tight only had a dick once for a second takes a large dick just like that...and again no foreplay or work on the girl just fucked....and everyone ok with the incest and lies immediately come-on

NotYourKnightNotYourKnightalmost 4 years ago
The best

Not prone to exaggerating. Well, maybe sometimes...but this is incredibly hot! You are a very gifted erotic author, and you can be proud of your craft. Consider this a professional review, from someone who works in publishing.

roveroneroveronealmost 4 years ago
Haha...!

Little do they know Jack's had his lawyer draw up divorce papers, and has locksmith on standby, and also had lawyer get restraining petition ready...

...soon morally-diseased cockhound going to have 3 mouths to feed, tho, given tone of this story, doubtless just disappear....

kaitlyn_sunkaitlyn_sunalmost 4 years agoAuthor
trying to respond

To the folks insisting that Amber is underage: I am sorry about that... It's meant to be fetishy, and the idea of being a young woman in that circumstance is part of the fetiish for me. I knew she might seem TOO young in places, which is why I put in the disclaimer. She's fictional, so all it takes for her to be of legal age is me, the author, telling you she is. If that's not good enough for you... I guess don't read this story?

To the folks pointing out logical fallacies: good for you, I guess? I mean yeah, you're absolutely right; this story could never happen in real life. That's kind of how fiction tends to work, right? I wonder what your reaction would be if I added some aliens and magic spells.

To the folks who read a story that involves a cheating wife and somehow, against all logic, manage to identify with her husband rather than anyone actually in the story; I am really sorry, but I just can't for the life of me imagine what your life is like for this to even occur to you. The cheating is part of the taboo. I can't believe I need to tell you this, but... You're meant to identify with the protagonist. For you to read this and identify with the cheated-on husband... That's honestly some Charlie Brown level self-inflicted low self-esteem. Please think better of yourself.

I've never written a story with so many negative comments... Or that got favorited so much, so fast, by so many people. Welcome to the taboo category, I guess, right?

NC_CoastalNC_Coastalalmost 4 years ago
Hot

This is exactly what taboo fantasy is all about. Let your mind wander to the darkest corners, and have some fun with it. Some people can't go there. Some can't handle pure, incestual taboo. Some are just idiots. I loved this story, Hope there's a Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well...

..what a beautifully perverted mind you have.

Added bonus is how well written this is.

MidnightlyMoonMidnightlyMoonover 3 years ago
Well written and so damn hot!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. The plot is hot as hell, not too long and not too short, and your descriptions of sex are masterful!

DaddywantsmilkDaddywantsmilkover 3 years ago
More please

I loved the story and I hope there's more, I really hope he knocks them both up and then Amber brings her bffs to him for breeding too.

alextasyalextasyalmost 3 years ago
Hot and Nasty Little Girl...

And mom is seriously nasty.

I'm sure you know how the relationship between a mother and daughter can be fraught with difficult emotions. I like the way you handled it, the worry and hesitations, the uncertainty, the supportive mother... And any thought that Amber might be underage never came to my mind.

One missing piece--I was left wondering how much of Vicki's submissive nature was inherited by her daughter. There were inklings that were not explored. Damon's control over both women would open new vistas of debauchery.

I'm curious about the father, as well. Is he truly 'clueless'? Or willing...? Or perhaps, lusting for his baby girl? Lots of drama could unfold.

Great imaginative plot, excellent writing skills. Please...Don't...Stop...

Thank you for sharing with us!

=alextasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkaitlyn_sun@kaitlyn_sun
Everything will be fine. Try not to overthink this. let's just break it down to the important stuff: a) I'm in a sex chatroom. I clearly am a fan of sex. b) I'm into all sorts of things. It depends on my mood, and who I'm with, and sometimes on the moon. Stop trying to...