An Afternoon Interlude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled at her, still stroking my naked cock, dribbling wet from having cum down her throat only moments before. I pulled it up, against my stomach, sliding my fingers along the underside. "come up here." I said, clearly not making a request. She nodded, making a small indiscriminate sound that I couldn't quite place, lifting herself up onto her knees again. She was looming over me now, and I could admire the graceful arc of her young body, and the way her muscles worked together as she scooted forward on her knees, keeping my legs between hers. She settled up over me, arching her back as she bit her lower lip, knowing exactly where she was meant to be. I reached up and let my hands slide over her naked thighs, around her soft, curvy little hips, settling on her narrow waist, feeling her carefully rock over me, the gentle heat emanating from her warming my twitching cock, completely rejuvenated at the sight and feel of her. She settled down, the gooey wetness of her sliding along the underside of my thickness, smearing me slick with her trickling arousal.

I let one hand slide from her waist, looking up into her smokily aroused eyes, and found my cock, lifting her up a bit as I aimed it upward, carefully sliding my head under her, and working it delicately up against her tiny little opening, watching her coo softly as I worked my hips under her, carefully nuzzling my way into her until i could feel the heat of her engulfing the tip of my cock. Her head lolled back, and I grinned, giving a small push, watching her squeal as all of a sudden she had almost half my cockhead inside of her. "You ready for this?" I asked, more to hear her respond than out of any concern that she might not be.

She blinked, rolling her eyes a little, biting her lip as she shook her head, obviously in a whirlwind. "God I don't... I..." she muttered, giggling nervously as she leaned forward, resting her small hands on my chest, her palms tightening in the fabric of my dress shirt. She took a breath with a firm exhale, settling her jaw. "Yea... Yea, I'm ready... fuck me..." she said, her chest rising and falling with heady excitement, her round luscious breasts gently swaying in front of me.

I nodded, and tightened my hand on her hip, holding her steady, my other hand keeping myself aimed straight up into her... I started pushing, and she made a tiny, trembling little squeal almost exactly like her mother. I moved slowly, easing myself deeper and deeper inside, watching her shoulders shiver at the sensation of being filled. I could feel how tight she was, squeezing more and more as I pushed inside, careful to pay attention to her expression in case I went too fast but never slowing, making sure she felt more and more of me. She turned out to be smaller than I was; I could feel myself press into the soft flesh of her cervix while I still had a little bit more to give her. For a long moment we just sat like that, with her panting breathlessly over me, my cock filling up her teenage cunt completely.

It was in that moment that we both heard a sound from down the hall. The door shut, and there was a shuffling as someone moved up the hallway. Amber's eyes shot open with shock, looking down at me with a terrified panic, but I shook my head, gripping her hips. Jack wouldn't be home for hours yet, there was only one person that could be, and I wanted her to see this. I started to ease her hips to move, keeping myself as deeply inside her as I could as I started to rock her over me. She exhaled, still clearly panicked but not trying to get up, turning to look at the doorway as her naked skin started to flush with arousal as she felt the gentle movement of the cock inside her. Just as I saw her concern crumble under the sensation, whimpering in pleasure as her eyes flutter back in her head, I watched as Vicki rounded the corner, looking into her bedroom, watching me fuck her daughter.

"Hey, fucktoy." I said, my hands on Amber's hips, keeping myself tightly inside her, the sounds of her aroused little whimpers the loudest sound in the room. The look on her mother's face was priceless. I'd see that expression on her before, of course; We'd known each other for so long. The time I took her from behind in the back row of a public bus. The first time I filmed her taking me up her ass. Whenever I was taking her right to the edge of what she wanted and then made her do something she would never have done on her own. It'd never been this severe, though. This was not what she wanted, but it was happening, and I just lay there, feeling Amber's gooey little teenage cunt squeezing my cock as I watched her mom try to deal with it.

"Hi, Damon... she finally said, reaching down and taking up Amber's backpack from the doorway and sliding it to the side. "Amber, I didn't think you'd be home..."

Amber didn't have an answer for her mom. Her mouth was open, and she was beginning to groan, her orgasm starting to build inside her as she continued to rock herself against the dick buried inside her. Vicki exhaled, reaching up to let down her long brown hair before she slipped off her heels and started to walk into the room, reaching behind her to undo her dress. "Amber," I said, giving a soft squeeze to her thighs. "Help your mom with her zipper."

Amber blinked, her body still rocking softly, her tits swaying, and made a half-nod, her hand reaching up as Vicki turned and reached behind her, holding up her hair so Amber's dainty little hand could find her zipper and tug it down, helping her mother undress.

"You're early..." She said as she reached behind herself again so she could find the zipper and pull it down the rest of the way, exposing the supple musculature of her long, elegant back all the way down to the very tip of her pink thong. "I wasn't expecting you until tomorrow night."

"Yea, I caught an early flight." I said as I slid my hand up just a bit to get a tightened grip on her daughter's hips so I could start to actually grind up into her. She squealed, her body going slack and leaning back, taking the pummeling, my cock still bottoming out against her cervix, unable to fit completely inside. I took a deep breath, keeping the thrusts shallow but firm as I watched Vicki continue to strip. Her dress dropped to the floor, revealing the results of countless hours in the gym; running, circuit training and yoga. Vicki's body was flawless, even better today than when she was a supple teenager in my dorm room.

She unclasped her bra between her tits, letting the cups fall open and then pushing the straps from her shoulders, her breasts large and shapely even now, although not as full and plump as her daughters. She wore a pink satin thong with lace around her hips. I'd instructed her to always wear lingerie when she was twenty years old and even to this day she followed my command. She pushed off her panties, sliding them down the longest, smoothest, shapeliest legs I'd ever seen, exposing her smooth vulva and her delicate little cunt, already trickling her wetness down the insides of her thighs.

"Come over here and lick her while I fuck her." I said, not looking for any argument. She didn't hesitate.

I eased Amber forward, and she leaned down, her wrists and elbows leaning against my chest, the angle meaning I wasn't buried right up into her anymore; I had to thrust upward to feel my cockhead squish against her cervix. Each contact made her grunt adorably, her creamy smooth body shivering at being fucked from beneath. Her mother came up behind her, settling herself down into her familiar place between my knees, watching my cock squish up into her daughter's tightness. She leaned forward, and I could feel her tongue nuzzling against my cock, right where my balls met the thick vein running up the underside.

Her tongue was long and supple, curling and wriggling along my flesh, Amber's arousal making my entire length white with her cream. Vicki lapped at the juices, licking her way up my length... and then Amber squealed as her mother flicked her tongue over the union of the cock plunging inside her and the soft tender flesh of her cunt as it was being pummeled by the thickness of my dick. Vicki's hands slid up my thighs, but then wrapped around her daughter's legs and up between us, her palms meeting on her daughter's tummy, her thumbs extending backward...

Soon, Amber was bucking like a girl possessed as I plunged up into her over and over while Vicki licked her, using both hands to reach around her and play with her quivering little clit. I could feel Amber's climax in the spasming of her cuntflesh and starting to thrust harder, letting her scream each time my dick squished up against her gooey insides and thudded into her cervix. She was stretching madly now, taking my entire cock right to the root, her own creamy girlcum flooding over her mother's face. Her orgasm came in torrents, her body shivering and trembling in spasms as I felt Vicki's hands slip from between us, sliding around my legs, and then wrapping softly around my cock.

I eased off on pounding up into Amber to see what she had in mind... and realized that the little teenage cumslut was actually spraying against me, a gushing flood of girl cum splashing all over my cock and hips and thighs. Vicki leaned up and started lapping at her daughter's cunt. I reached up and lifted Amber's shoulders slightly, her soft, full tits swaying between us, but I wanted to see between her legs, wanted to watch her mother lap up the torrent of her daughters cum.

I watched for a moment as mother and daughter were complete sluts together, their naked bodies glistening. I reached down letting my hand slide through Vicki's hair and took a solid grip, pulling her off her daughter with a wet gasp. Amber lifted herself away, her muscles not quite stable enough to support her body but still eager to watch as I sat up, taking my cock, literally dripping from Amber's orgasm, and fed it to her mother, sliding right into her. I gripped her hair with both hands and as Vicki's hands rested on my thighs, getting herself easily into a position she knew as well as she knew her own name, I started to thrust myself into her face, yanking her against me with her hair, deliberately and aggressively fucking her throat.

"Oh wow," Amber said absently. I looked over at her as she lay nakedly beside me, her hands trailing between her legs, stroking through her cumslick folds and circling her erect little clit.

I smiled at her. "You like that?" I asked, not slowing down in pounding my cock into her mother's mouth. Vicki's eyes were closed, and she was groaning with each violent thrust, taking it like the good little fucktoy she's been since forever.

Amber nodded softly, still caressing herself. "Yea..." she muttered, enthralled by what she was seeing. I smiled, and let go of Vicki's hair with one hand, still yanking her throat down over my cock with the other. I reached out and found Amber's hand, taking it and guiding it down. She followed my lead, slowly leaning her naked breasts over my body as she reached down and, still doing as I showed her, worked her fingers into Vicki's hair. For a moment, she simply held her, my other hand doing all the work of yanking her down, my hips thrusting forward as I slid my cock into her waiting face... but after a moment, I could feel that Amber was tugging too, helping me facefuck her mother.

We continued like that for a bit. Vicki could take it, I knew... this was something I'd been doing to her since long before Amber was even born. Amber leaned herself against my chest, her cheek and tits pressing against me as she continued to tug Vicki's face forward, watching the cock that had just fucked her to orgasm plunging into her mother's throat. Finally, I started to sit up again, yanking Vicki's mouth away, watching her gasp desperately, drool trickling past her chin and onto her chest. I sat up further and guided her to crawl up onto the bed... her long perfect body drawing out between Amber and I like an offering.

She settled up onto her hands and knees, stretching as she spread her arms forward on the comforter of her marital bed, her daughter sitting up onto her knees to watch as I moved behind her, lifting her round bottom up to just the right height, moving her knees apart just so, and reaching between her legs, sliding and exploring through her gushing little honeypot of a cunt. I moved closer, taking my cock in my hand and sliding it through the dripping hot folds of her pussy before I reached out, my hand wrapping around the back of Amber's neck and pulled her closer to me, kissing her as I pushed my cock into her mom.

Vicki's pussy wasn't as grippingly tight and firm as Amber's but that would have been impossible. What she was though, was so tremoringly responsive it made it hard not to cum almost immediately. All the muscles of her pussy were taught and twitchingly sensitive, and you could feel every tiny little spasm of her cuntflesh as I plunged into her, the squishing sound as I pushed inside filling the room. I also pushed my tongue into Amber's mouth, both of her hands coming up to cradle my face, kissing back, accepting me into her yet again. I clung to Vicki's hips, pulling back, quickly finding a rhythm that drove her crazy, making her squeal in panicked arousal. Amber slipped away from the kiss, lowering herself back to sit on her ankles, watching as I fucked her mother like she was my own private plaything...

"Are you my dad?"

Vicki lifted her head, and looked back at me. I didn't slow down, I kept pounding my cock into her spasming cunt. I just shrugged at her, and then looked up at Amber.

"Maybe."

Vicki nodded, still taking me from behind. "We're not sure, honey."

No one said anything. It was just Amber sitting back on her ankles, completely naked, her mother on her hands and knees, and me behind her, gripping her hips and thrusting my naked cock inside her, making her gushingly slick pussy squish with each torqued little thrust. Amber bit her lip, her pillowy tits rising and falling with her breath.

I had an idea.

"Amber, come here." I said, pulling back from Vicki's pussy, my cock dripping wet. I reached out, and took Amber's hand, guiding her up onto her knees so she could come toward me. Vicki rolled onto her side, looking down at the both of us as I guided Amber to lie on her back, her body reclining backward against her mother's.

"We don't know if you're mine or not," I said, watching as Amber settled back against her mother, looking up at me as I parted her legs, exposing her tiny little teenage cunt and her soft fluff of brown pubic hair, reaching down and sliding my fingers along her cunt.

"But we'll know your baby is mine."

Amber's eyes went wide, and so did Vicki's. They didn't move, just looked down my body as I shucked off my shirt, finally completely naked in front of them. My cock was the hardest it'd ever been, twitching and dripping from the mingled arousal of both mother and daughter. I leaned forward, still looking back and forth between their faces as I took hold of my shaft and lowered it toward Amber's tight, creamy opening.

"M...mom?" Amber said in a tiny whisper.

I looked up, still poised with my cockhead resting against her, feeling the wetness and heat of her cunt on my dick. My eyes rested on Vicki's face. I'd never seen so much indecision in my life. We've done this for decades, tested her every boundary, pushed every sense of propriety and decorum and even basic morality to its breaking point. She was mine, we both knew it, but this?

Slowly, Vicki turned her head down from me to look at the lovely naked visage of her daughter's body. She lifted her hand, and lovingly caressed her hair. "It's okay, sweetie, you're going to love it."

Amber whimpered, and looked at me... her body settling... accepting...

I plunged into her.

I had never felt anything like it in my life. Her whole body was opening to me. As I filled her up over and over, my arms by her sides, my body hanging over her, I could feel her cervix softening, preparing for me. Her whole body cuddled against me, pulling me deeper, her mother stroking her naked skin and reaching out over me, caressing my back, encouraging me to thrust deeper. I was pouring myself into her, into both of them, and they accepted every bit and begged me for more...

I screamed when I came. It pulsed and throbbed up from deep inside me, exploding through my whole body as I drove myself up into Amber, feeling the intense burst begin in my chest and rupture out into her. Again and again and again, she squirmed and cuddled and caressed and cooed. I flooded her, and as I looked up Vicki leaned down and kissed me, embracing me...

I knew Vicki's cycle like clockwork, and Amber lived with her. She was intensely ready, but we kept going to make sure. Hours passed and I took Amber, daughter or not, over and over with Vicki coaxing and helping all the way. Eventually Vicki's cell rang; Jack was finally leaving the office. She gave him the wonderful news that I was in town for the weekend and that I'd be staying with them. By the time he got home I was sitting with his lovely wife and daughter, all enjoying a home cooked meal and ready to reconnect as old friends.

That night as I lay awake in the guest room and the knock came at the door... Vicki wasn't alone.


12