All Comments on 'An Afternoon Swim'

by ranunculus

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Story

He did it the only way filling her pussy twice

Do they she each other again , his she knocked up

Please continue ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I liked it.

I really liked this story, and I normally don't give peer reviews. I think you did an excellent job in their description with both features and clothing, and you put some real thought into the sex and the details in their actions. I also thought the lead in to their little encounter was great and well thought out.

If I would change anything, it would be the constant switching of POVs from Mei to Tarek. I think I'd switch paragraphs when switching POVs. It was kind of hard to follow when it changed in the same paragraph. Also, I don't think 'luxuriating' is a real word, but I understand what you were trying to do there.

I think this story was a solid 4. I'll put it as a favorite, because it has some well-detailed elements that I like. I think I'll follow you to see what else you can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot!

Please write more about Mei

I was looking for a description of her appearance too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great story. Mei is hot, hope to see more of her in more sexy and slutty scenarios.

ranunculusranunculusalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hey, I really appreciate the feedback you've all given me :) this is my first *ahem* time posting here so I'm feeling pretty encouraged. Will dream up more situations for Mei to be in...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous