An Afternoon Swim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok" she said, as if her were a misbehaving pet. Tarek moved backwards, still on his knees. "I think we'd better get back" Mei said. As she crawled past Tarek to get her shorts, trying not to think about dignity, Tarek moved behind her and put both hands on her ass.

"Oh, more?" Mei asked, happily surprised.

Tarek didn't answer, proceeding to lick around her asshole instead. Mei trembled still on her hands and knees. Holy shit, it was so good. He slid one hand from the back of her slit, to the front of her clit, which was slimy with his cum. Mei had to admit she wanted it too. She leaned forward on her elbows with her ass in the air and let Tarek please her. He slid his hand back and forth a few more times, rimming her asshole with his tongue at the same time. Then he got up and slapped both her ass cheeks hard. Mei yelped, and looked back.

Tarek was hard again. Mei grinned. She reached back to stroke his shaft, and then guided it to her mess of a pussy. This time she controlled his entry, teasing it in slowly. Ugh, it was so good. She rocked back and forth, sliding her vagina along his cock. Her lips were throbbing and swollen from the earlier fucking, so everything was tighter and more sensitive which felt amazing for them both. Mei pressed her face into the ground, feeling entirely debased. Here she was having sex with a stranger in an alley. It felt so wrong, and yet she was uncontrollably turned on.

Tarek gripped her ass and started to drive into her hard. It seemed he wanted it rougher this time. He slapped her ass cheeks again. Mei moaned. Then Tarek leaned forward and wrapped one arm around her body, holding her chin in his hand.

"You're such a dirty whore" he whispered into her ear as he thrust into her.

Mei could only moan, he was driving her wild. Tarek was fucking her hard and fast. The pain and pleasure were unbearable. It felt like he was about to come again but Mei didn't want it to stop so she pulled away.

Mei got up and turned around to ride him. Tarek on his knees, her on top, rocking back and forth, Tarek gripping her by the waist. Then as Mei's breathing quickened he pulled out and she fell back slightly surprised.

Tarek pushed her back to the ground. Taking an ankle in each hand, he folded her legs up, and thrust into her. She felt him hit her g-spot, and with her legs folded, it was an intense sensation. Mei stuffed a fist in her mouth to muffle her own cries of pleasure. Tarek fucked her hard, moving his shaft in and out of Mei fully with each stroke. They were both close to peak. Then, finally, Tarek moaned and exploded inside Mei a second time. She held herself there, grinding against him, moving her hips back and forth until she felt that final wave crash over her.

They were a sweaty mess. Both of them lay on the ground, breathing hard. Tarek was still inside Mei, luxuriating in how sweaty they'd become. Then, slowly, for a second time, they untangled themselves. Somehow, it was already getting dark. In the half twilight, Mei and Tarek stooped, looking for their clothes. Mei re-tied her T-shirt. Tarek put his shorts back on.

After they were both clothed they stood, looking at each other, winded and disheveled.

Tarek was the first to break the silence. "Damn... good swimming lesson"

"Welcome" Mei smiled "you were a good student." They giggled.

"Same time next week?"

"You bet."

12