An Afternoon with Amanda Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as long as Jen didn't find out.

Just as long as Robert didn't find out.

I heard the water being turned off and shortly after Amanda walked back into the lounge.

I was standing in my boxer shorts, about to pull on my tee shirt.

"I've been thinking," I said to her.

"Look, I know that this is all this will ever be and as long as Robert and Jen don't find out and you want to keep coming her to fuck me, I'm fine with that."

She padded, naked across the floor towards me and put her arms around my neck.

Gently, she kissed me on the lips and smiled.

"I think it's cute that you are thinking that way," she replied.

Amanda collected her leggings from near the door and sat on the couch.

As I watched her pull them on, she continued.

"I knew exactly what I was getting into after the first time we fucked. I wanted to come back because I enjoyed having sex with you."

She smoothed out the fabric along her legs, pulling the rest of the garment over her thighs.

"Robert is okay in bed, but he lacks the experience that you have. I've been trying to teach him, but waiting for it to sink in with him is time consuming. I can come here and you instinctively know what I need."

She stood up so that she could pull the leggings over the cheeks of her ass and up to her waist.

"I think you are a very sexy man, but you don't have to worry about me falling in love with you or anything like that."

My cock was beginning to stir again as I noticed how her leggings were pulled up just enough to create a pleasing camel toe.

As she pulled on her sweatshirt and retrieved the rest of her belongings, she asked, "Can I come back tomorrow?"

I nodded and told her that I would go out and buy a pack of condoms as well. "That's great!" she exclaimed. Then she looked at me, in coy way. "Erm, could I bring a friend with me?"

To be continued...

12