An Afternoon with Amanda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want it hard," she demanded.

I plunged my erect phallus deep in her anal cavity and gripped her hips, for leverage. I slid my cock out of her ass, leaving just the head inside and plunged in, hard and deep once again. This caused a deep guttural moan to emit from Adrienne.

"Ahhh...Perfect," she said. "Just the way I like it."

As I held Adrienne's hips and thrust my manhood in and out of her tight anus, Amanda began tickling my testicles from underneath. My balls were swaying back and forth, slapping against Adrienne's soaking pussy. Every so often, I would feel one of Amanda's fingers gently stroke my scrotum. I was having a hell of a time concentrating on not exploding to soon. I was enjoying the tight, warm confines of Adrienne's arse. I wanted to enjoy it a little longer.

"Ah, Amanda," screamed Adrienne. "His cock feels bigger in my ass than it did in my pussy."

Amanda changed tact and stuck out her tongue. With every thrust of my cock into Adrienne's rectal cavity, she would flick the tip of her tongue across my swinging balls.

Once again, I tried in vain to hold back, but couldn't. With a grunt, I painted the walls of Adrienne's rectum with my thick cream. I pumped and pumped for all I was worth and Adrienne helped by flexing and contracting her rectal muscles, milking my cock until I had nothing left to give.

I was spent. I couldn't come again, even if I wanted to. Both girls knew this. I lay on my back, feeling my cock slowly returning to its resting state. Adrienne lay beside me and gave me a long and sensual tongue kiss. I felt her hand slide along my body and give my deflated manhood a squeeze.

"No life?" she said, sounding disappointed.

I shook my head.

She crawled down to my pubic area and gave my cock a kiss. She slipped it into her mouth, I think, in an effort to try and raise it one more time. But it wouldn't move.

She looked across at Amanda, whose body was coated in a gossamer sheen of perspiration and other bodily fluids.

"I think we may have broken him," Adrienne said, with a smile.

She turned back to me and said, "You have the biggest cock I have ever fucked."

I tried to thank her for the compliment, but she hadn't finished talking.

"I can see why Amanda likes you," she continued. "I wish we could have fucked more, but I can see that you have nothing left to give."

With that slightly cold remark, she blew me a kiss and crawled across the mattress to Amanda.

As I dressed, I could hear the moans of ecstasy coming from the bed, as the two girls geared themselves for more sexual athletics.

Later that evening, as I was preparing myself an evening meal, my mobile phone buzzed with the text message.

It was from Amanda.

"That was pretty way off the scale today, wasn't it? I enjoyed it and I know that Adrienne enjoyed it too. I just hope you did. X"

About a week or so later, I, along with other members of the family, received the text message inviting us to dinner at Amanda and Rob's.

"Come to ours. Dinner: 7pm sharp. Big news to tell you all."

So at seven that evening, on the day of the invitation, we were all sat around the dinner table, eating a delicious meal.

I was sat next to Jen, opposite Amanda. Rob sat one side of her and his brother sat on the other side. Towards the end of the table sat Rob's parents, Gail and Michael.

Amanda tapped the stem of her wine glass with her knife, to get our attention.

"I guess you are all wondering what the big news is that we have to share with you," she began saying.

"Are you pregnant?" asked Gail.

I almost coughed my wine back into my glass.

But Amanda laughed and said, "No. It's nothing as serious as that."

"Well then, tell us what it is," demanded Jen. "I've been offered a position with a company up North," she said. "It's a great offer and one I can't really say no too. I'll be heading up their computer design department."

There was a little consternation around the table and people gasped and talked over each other.

"What about you Rob?" I asked. "What do you think to this? What will you do?"

He was all smiles. "I've got myself job up there too."

There was silence around the table now.

Rob continued. "It's the reason why I went away last weekend. I wasn't going on a boy's trip, as you all thought. I went for a job interview. I got the job. The company I'm working for have offered me the foreman position and to help the transition, they've agreed to rent us an apartment for a few months, while we find something permanent."

As everyone began talking over each again, I sat, looking at Amanda over the rim of my wine glass.

She caught sight of me, blushed slightly and mouthed the word, "Sorry".

TO BE CONTINUED...

12