Hookup with an Older Coworker

Story Info
I get laid by an older coworker.
3.6k words
4.58
62.4k
83

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

It was a Thursday night, and it was only about 20 minutes before closing time. I work at a chain bookstore inside a shopping mall. Since the pandemic, the store has been running "lean and mean" for over a year. That meant usually only two workers per shift except on Saturdays. My coworker that evening was Tammy. She's a middle-aged woman that I got along very well with. We always got the work done while talking and laughing throughout our shifts together. We would always playfully flirt with each other, but it was all in good fun, not seriousness. I didn't know how much older Tammy was than me, but I guessed around 20-25 years.

9 o'clock rolled around and I started counting down the register as Tammy pulled down the security gate. Once I was finished with the money, I helped Tammy straighten up the store to be ready for morning shift. Reorganizing shelves, emptying the trash, putting returns back out etc. As I was straightening the romance section, one title caught my eye, "Cougar Erotica." Curious, I opened the book to a random page and read "I sucked Nathan's hard cock and heard him groan in pleasure." I knew some of the romance books were basically smut or porn, but I didn't expect something that explicit. I turned the page and read on. "Nathan was thrusting into my sex from behind and one of my breasts had fallen loose of my bra." I felt my dick twitch and begin to harden as I read.

Tammy walked up the aisle and asked "you about done?"

I jumped and said "uh, yeah, pretty much finished."

She chuckled at startling me and eyed the book in my hand said "that one is pretty good. Pretty raunchy. I've read most of the really steamy ones."

Embarrassed, I put it back in the right place and said "oh I wasn't really reading it, just got curious."

She grinned and said "uh huh. Sure."

I laughed and said "oh shut it. Lets go."

We raised the security gate up and then locked it from the outside. I was still thinking about the few sentences I had read, and about how long it had been since I'd last had sex. It had been a long time since it had been long with anyone besides myself. Jeez, over 7 months since I'd last had a girlfriend. I hadn't had any luck with women during that time. That stupid book had made me horny and I needed to have sex tonight.

As we walked out of the mall, Tammy asked "so what are you up to tonight?"

Without thinking, I said "I'm going to go out and try to get laid."

She laughed and said "hell, you don't have to go out to get laid. You could just come over to my place."

I nearly tripped over my own feet because it was so unexpected. I looked at her as we walked. I honestly wasn't really very attracted to Tammy, other than her personality. She had brunette hair with plenty of gray in it, probably 5' 5" or so, a bit of a belly, with big boobs and a plentiful ass. She had a plain face with no makeup. If I hadn't been in such a dry spell, I probably would have politely declined. But I was turned on from that book, and my libido wanted to take her up on her off. A sure thing with Tammy sounded better than probably striking out at a bar.

I asked "seriously?"

She shrugged and said "sure, I usually use a vibrator every night when I get home, I'd love some company for a change. Just so long as no one at work finds out and it's no drama."

I grinned and said "absolutely, this would be our secret. No strings attached."

We each got in our cars and I followed her out of the parking lot. I popped a mint in mouth on the drive over. I knew Tammy had been divorced for a long time and she never talked about dating. I guessed it had probably been quite a while since she had had sex with anyone too. Thinking about what she had said about masturbating was turning me on even more.

Tammy lived in a small 2-bedroom house a few miles away from the mall. We each parked in her driveway and I followed her to her front door. I watched her big denim-clad ass as she unlocked her door and let us in. Usually I was totally comfortable around Tammy, but my heart was beating fast in anticipation of having sex with her.

Tammy said "make yourself comfortable in the living room, and I'll get you a beer."

I sat in a big recliner and she came back in from the kitchen with two beer bottles. I took it and drank about half it in one go. She sipped hers and then put it down on the coffee table.

She said "I'm a little nervous. I have kids your age haha."

I said "me too. I'm also excited."

She said "ah to Hell with it" and then lifted her shirt up over her head.

As she lifted her shirt up, her pale belly and a functional white bra came into view. I also noticed some dark hair under each of her arms. Hairy pits were a little weird to see, but it didn't turn me off. She reached around her back and unhooked her bra. Once freed, her tits were even larger than I expected. They sagged down and they each had large round areolae. Each one was roughly the size of an orange slice. The nipples were hard and about the size of my index finger to the first knuckle. She stepped closer to me and I reached out and started lifting and squeezing her large boobs. She sighed and closed her eyes as I gave them attention.

I asked "damn, Tammy, how big are these?"

I popped a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it and she said "oh, that's good. They're 40 J."

They were certainly the biggest breasts I'd ever touched. I switched my mouth to her other nipple and felt it grow even harder between my lips. Tammy was running her fingers through my hair as I filled my mouth with her tit. I had grown fully erect as I had swirled my tongue around her nipples. As I nibbled her nipples, I reached around her wide hips and squeezed her butt through her jeans.

After a few minutes, she said "mmm, your tongue is talented Jakey. Let me return the favor. Take your pants off."

She stepped back and the nipple I was sucking released from my mouth with a "pop" sound. I kicked my shoes off and then quickly took my jeans and boxers off and sat back down on the recliner. Tammy knelt down in front of me and stroked my rigid cock a few times.

She said "you're pretty big! I always wondered what you had down there. Very nice."

I grinned and she lowered her face down to my cock and kissed it. Then she put just the head into her mouth, and I felt her tongue flick over the tip several times, and it felt incredible. Her lips were vacuum sealed on the head and I let out a small gasp at the feeling. After sucking the tip for a minute, she lowered mouth all the way down my shaft and I groaned out loud. Tammy started to slowly raise and lower her mouth on my cock. I felt her tongue and lower lip on the underside of my dick and I started breathing harder. Her lips were tight around my shaft as she lifted her face up and down in my lap.

She took my prick out of her mouth and said "I've wanted to blow you for a long time. Ever since we were put on the closing shift together. I thought about trying one night in the back stock room, but I was afraid you would say no and report me to HR."

I said "I would never turn down head this good, Tammy. And I think we both probably have about 50 HR violations toward each other, I'd never tell on you."

She smiled at me, then sucked my cock back into her mouth with a slurping sound. She bobbed her head up and down, up and down. With her left hand, she massaged my balls and used her right hand to stroke me when her lips were on just the tip. She sucked hard on my shaft and I watched her cheeks cave inward. I gripped the armrests of the recliner and tried to hold out but I felt my orgasm getting closer and closer. Tammy was making small moaning sounds as she blew me. Her saliva made my cock slick and wet each time I saw it when she bobbed her head upward. I was close at that point.

I warned "god, I'm about to cum."

I expected her to take my dick out of her mouth and jerk me to a finish, but she surprised me when she just kept right on sucking. I only lasted another few seconds before I started cumming in her mouth. When my first spurt shot into her mouth, she stopped bobbing her head and just used her hand to stroke me while the head of my shaft was between her lips. I moaned as I shot wad after wad into Tammy's mouth. The whole time, she just continued to gently stroke my shaft with her lips clamped on the tip. She breathed through her nose until I was finally finished cumming, then she swallowed it all down while looking up at me.

When she was done swallowing my load, she leaned back, slapped my thighs a couple of times and said "damnit that was good. I haven't blown a man in a really long time. I hope you'll be able to get it up again after that?"

As I caught my breath I said "definitely won't be a problem."

She stood up and said "good, come on."

I got up from the chair and followed her into the bedroom. I sat down on the edge of her bed and she stripped her jeans and granny panties off revealing a thick thatch of pubic hair. I reached out and felt her nearly dripping pussy. I slid a finger in between her lips and sucked one of her nipples back into my mouth. Her pussy gripped my fingers tightly.

She said "I hope I'm not too hairy for you. I haven't shaved since I got divorced. I always hated shaving, but I kept my pussy smooth because my ex-husband liked it that way. Since that asshole is out of my life, I decided to be comfortable."

I let her nipple fall from my mouth and I said "I don't mind at all."

I slipped a second finger inside her cunt and reached around her to squeeze one of her ass cheeks with my other hand. She let out a gasp and hugged my head to her chest, which pushed her nipple back into my mouth. I was barely able to breathe through my nose. I moved the two fingers inside her pussy in a back and forth motion and she moaned. I gently bit the nipple that was in my mouth and I noticed her legs start to shake a little.

Her breathing was getting deeper and she said huskily "yes, god, I'm almost there. Yes. Keep going. Fuck."

I sped up my fingers and I felt her cunt get wetter and her lips squeezed my fingers harder. I heard her make several shuttering gasps as she came. Her large thighs shook around my hand and her wet snatch dripped onto the palm of my hand. I kept slowly fingering her until her orgasm was finished. I withdrew my fingers and wiped her juices off my hand on a towel that was near her bed.

My cock had gotten hard again and she felt it and said "are you ready to go again? I need it. Bad."

I nodded and said "yeah, I'm good to go. How do you want to?"

She laid on the bed on her back pulled her knees up with her hands. With her thighs pulled up to either side of her belly, I had easy access to her pussy. The way she pulled her legs apart also spread her wet, pink lips apart, showing me everything. Her snatch was soaked. I stepped to the edge of the bed and slid the head of my dick up and down her slit a few times to get it wet. I then pushed my cock into her hairy pussy. I slid in easily because she was so wet from having just cum. She moaned a little and I sighed as my entire cock pushed inside of her. I didn't move for a few seconds and just enjoyed the feeling of hot, tight, wetness surrounding my prick. I felt her inner muscles squeeze me and it felt excellent.

I reached for her massive boobs and started squeezing and playing with them as I started to hump into her. I moved slowly at first, enjoying the wet sound of my hard dick sliding in and out. I looked down to watch the penetration and noticed my shaft was getting slicker each time I pulled halfway out. I could smell her arousal and I looked at her face. Tammy's eyes were closed and she was biting her lower lip. I started fucking into her faster and she made an "mmm" sound. I let go of her left tit with my right hand and used my thumb to search for her clit. I felt around near the top of her slit until I found it. I gently started to rub it and she bucked he hips once from the stimulation.

She opened her eyes and said "god, yes, right there. Fuck me harder and make me get off again."

I started thrusting my cock into her snatch even harder. I was pulling out almost completely before slamming back into her hot gash. Our bodies made a slapping sound as they collided over and over again. I rubbed her clit faster in a circular motion and she started cumming again. She groaned deeply and her legs shook in her hands. I stopped rubbing her clit but I continued to fuck her more gently through her orgasm as she continued to moan. Her bangs were sweaty on her forehead and I noticed sweat in her cleavage.

When she caught her breath, I asked "how do you want me to cum?"

She smiled and said "anyway you want."

I grinned and nodded. I started thrusting quickly into her sopping cunt again until I was ready to cum again too. When I was just about to blow it, I pulled out and let my cock rest on her pubic hair. I moved my hips back and forth to slide my dick against her bush a few times until I started cumming. My first white shot spurted up under her belly. I grabbed my dick and jerked it, firing a second rope of spunk up near her belly button. My third wad landed in between her giant boobs, right in the middle of her cleavage. I let go of my dick and it fell back onto her bush. The last of my spunk dribbled out into her pubic hair, soaking it with my sticky white load. As the high of my orgasm subsided, I felt sweat dripping down my back. She let go of her legs and let them fall on either side of my legs. I looked at my handiwork, my thick pearly cum had shot from her pussy to belly to tits.

With a sigh she asked "why haven't we been doing this for months? I haven't been fucked that good in ages."

I laughed and said "I don't know. I haven't ever cum that hard with any girl I've ever been with before."

Tammy chuckled and said "I think I can tell. I figured you'd be empty after I sucked that gallon of cum out of you in the living room, but you still splattered me! You're really a stud."

I shrugged and said "I don't know about being a stud. I just think I had a lot saved up since it's been such a long time for me."

She said "help me up, lets get cleaned off."

She held her hands out to me, and I pulled her up from the bed so she could stand up. We went into the bathroom and Tammy turned on the sink until warm water flowed and she closed the door. There was a full length mirror on the back of the door. She got a wash rag from a cabinet and handed it to me. I ran it under the water, then used it to wipe away my cum from her body. I wiped it from her cleavage, then belly, then from her hairy pussy. She took the rag from me and rinsed my jizz from it. She then used it to clean her cum and juice from my cock. As she cleaned me, I began to get hard again. Cleaning one another was an intimate situation. Tammy used the rag to gently rub my balls and the warm water and stimulation soon had me fully hard again.

She kissed me and said "wow, I love a young man! It looks like you can go again!"

She was right, I was fully hard and wanted to fuck her again. I gently turned her around and she bent over with her hands braced on the sink. We looked each other in the eye through the mirror above the sink. While keeping eye contact, she reached between her legs and guided my shaft back in between her hairy pussy lips. I pushed into her until I was fully inside with my stomach pressed against ample, round ass cheeks.

I grabbed her wide hips and started fucking her as hard as I could. Having just cum twice that evening, I knew I'd be able last for a decent amount of time even with how quickly I was humping into her tight, dripping cunt. Each time I slammed into her, my body made a flopping sound against hers, and her fat butt jiggled from the impact. Tammy gasped again and again, and I watched her face in the mirror as it contorted in pleasure. I moved my left hand away from her hip to squeeze her ass and she smiled.

With labored breath she said "slap it! Keep fucking me! Make my pussy cum again!"

I swatted her on the ass and she yelled "yes!"

I looked over at the mirror on the door and watched her pendulous, swinging breasts sway to the rhythm of our motions. I could see the dark hair in her armpit as she braced her hand on the sink. I loved seeing those huge boobs swing back and forth. Since she was enjoying the roughness, I reached up her back and pulled her hair into my hand. I looked at her face in the mirror in front of us to make sure she was okay with it and she grinned at me, so I yanked harder. I could feel myself getting close to my third orgasm of the night, but I was determined to make her cum again before I did.

I let go of her hair and gripped both of her hips again and pounded her from behind even harder. Her sagging tits swung even more wildly and I felt her pussy flood with more juice. Tammy's knees wobbled and she clung to the sink for support as she let out a guttural grunt as she came again. I didn't slow my pace as her orgasm shook her whole body because I needed to get off too. When I was about to shoot inside her, I pulled out and jerked off on her ass and back. My first wad of spunk landed all the way between her shoulder blades. My second spurt landed on the small of her back. I aimed two more ropes of cum at her giant butt. I let go of my sticky prick and it plopped down against her ass as the rest of my cum dribbled down between her cheeks.

We were both breathing hard and had sweat dripping down our bodies. Eventually we caught our breaths and she turned sink's warm water back on. She handed me the rag again and I cleaned my jizz off her again. Then I used it to wipe my dick off again.

She stood up straight and said "damn, that was best fucking I've had in years."

I chuckled and said "yeah same here."

We went back into her bedroom and flopped naked onto her bed. The overhead fan cooled the sweat on our bodies. We laid together for a few minutes and I could feel myself about to fall asleep.

I sat up and said "I guess I should get going."

She was stilling laying down and said "or you could sleep here tonight and we could fuck each other again in the morning."

I looked at her fat tits and freshly fucked pussy and said with a grin "fuck yes, lets do that."

I laid back down and rested my head on one her boobs and we fell asleep soon after that, both enjoying the end of our dry spells.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers