An Afternoon with Dad Pt. 03

Story Info
A son's sexual knowledge grows.
4k words
4.57
4.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

Ann and Clark left the Dudleys happy but exhausted. Ann didn't want to drive, so her son, Clark, became her chauffeur. Even before they got on the State road, Ann asked Clark,

"Do you have anything left for me, or did Tammy and Mary take all your spunk?"

Clark replies, "Mom, I always have some left for you."

"Good, honey, because I want your cock in me before your father comes home."

Clark playfully puts his hand on Ann's thigh and then quickly moves up to her pussy. Ann, for her part, parts her legs to give his hand access to her sacred area. Leaning back on her arms, Ann makes her love hole is made available for Clark's advances. She emits a gasp,

"Ah. Oh god, Clark, you are horny again so soon?"

"Yes, ma'am. Seeing Ray and Paul make love to you and seeing how much you enjoyed it made my blood boil at first, but eventually, I enjoyed seeing you have so much pleasure. Thinking about just now made me want to pull the car over to the side of the road and fuck you right there."

Ann pressed her son's hand to her crouch as he slowly fingers fucked her, then she said,

"Seeing you have your cock deep in Tammy and Mary made my heart race with excitement. Seeing that stud pleasuring those two women and knowing it was my baby boy filled me with pride. But what got me wet was Tammy offering you a job and then her telling me to bring you in tomorrow for an interview; I just sent electrical jolts running through me. Tammy Dudley wants my boy for her lover. That sent my mother's pride soring and my juices flowing."

Ann Menndel shuddered with an intense orgasm, then ordered her son to take the old secondary road home, which paralleled the interstate.

"There, Clark, to you see the turn-off just ahead?"

"Yes, mom."

"Turn off, and about 3 miles ahead, you'll find an old abandoned gas station. Pull around the back of it so we can fuck. I cannot wait to get home, honey."

Clark found it, as his mother said, and after pulling around back, he stopped the SUV. Ann lowers her seat to the prone position, grabs an old towel she kept in the backseat, raises her skirt, waits for Clark to free his erection, then inserts it into her.

Clark ran around the vehicle's side, got in, dropped his pants to the ankles, and slid his throbbing cock into his mother's soaking pussy. He went for her other set of lips and gave her a deep passionate kiss which neither one wanted to break as he thrust and as she moved back, both lost in the throes of love.

"Mom, how do you manage to stay so tight?"

"Trade secret," she replied, "Clark, don't worry about that; concern yourself with bringing your old mother to another orgasm."

They kept it up for another 15 minutes before Ann said, "Hold it till I come. I am nearly there. Fuck me harder and faster, baby."

Passersby would have noticed that the SUV shook violently and heard a woman screaming, "Aaaahhhaaa Oooo Fuck Give me your seed," and then a grunting groaning sound of a young male, "Here it comes."

"Thanks, mom, I needed that."

"Me as well; now let's get home."

******

A half-hour later, at the Menndel residence, two weary but sexually satisfied people exit the vehicle and enter the house. Both lose their clothing, and the female takes both male and female underwear from her purse.

"Take this to the laundry rooms and meet me in the Main bathroom's shower."

A few minutes later, the pair meet in the shower and begin washing each other's bodies, with the woman taking time to clean her vagina. After drying, they both lay under the covers for a nap.

An hour later, we see an older male gazing down lovingly at his wife, resting quietly in his son's arms. He decides not to wake them.

The nap lasted all night. With the dawn, the woman realizes that the man sleeping beside her is her son, not her husband. Slowly the realization of what happened the day before came into her mind. It was only supposed to be a nap.

The smell of coffee filled her nose, alerting her that her husband was up and about. Ann didn't bother to cover herself at all. Naked and smiling, she walked over to her husband, standing by the kitchen counter in his boxers, facing the room with his mug of coffee in his hand, looking out into their backyard. He held his coffee away from his wife, who was moving in to kiss him. After a lengthy kiss, he asked her,

"How did it go yesterday, Ann."

"Wonderful, Sam. Our baby handled himself like a gentleman in every way."

"Glad to hear that. So seeing you getting fucked by Ray didn't ruffle his feathers at all?"

They were both sipping their coffee between the verbal statements.

"Well, when Ray penetrated me, I saw that Clark clenched his fist and his eyes had a fire burning, but Tammy saw it and defused the potential incident. After that, Clark accepted the idea of seeing strangers fucking me. He'll be alright when the time comes.

Ann finished her coffee while Sam was still nursing his. Ann plants a kiss on her husband's lip, then whispers in his ear,

"Thanks for making breakfast, dear."

"Huh?"

Then she sank to her knees and pulled her husband's boxers off; he understood her meaning. Ann took his flaccid cock into her mouth and slowly pulled back, sucking his tool and letting her tongue slide along the underside as she did.

"Ann, you are too much at times."

"I know, and that is one reason you married me."

"Yes, it was only one reason among many., dear"

Her tongue was licking around the head of her husband's cock. His pre-cum was beginning to leak out of his piss hole, but she quickly sucked it off. Sam's dick was rising fast; he was rock hard before long.

"Okay, Ann, you win; get up on the table. I am going to fuck your tight pussy."

She turned her back to the table, and he helped her on it and then laid her back on the table's surface, positioning her, so her hip was right on edge. He aligned himself, then punched in up to the hilt.

"Oh! Sam, you didn't check to see if I was ready."

He pulled back and slammed back into her, shaking the table and Ann's breast. Then again, followed by another.

"Fuck me hard, you brute!" she screamed at her.

"Be quiet; you'll wake the baby."

"Oh, okay, he has an interview with Tammy this morning."

"You are leaving Clark in the hands of that nymphomaniac?"

"Same, she is enamored with our son. She won't harm him or demand too much from him. You should have seen how beautifully they mated."

"I would have liked to. Have Ray make a copy of the film he made."

"Okay. Sam. I am getting close to having an orgasm. Just a bit longer, dear, just a bit longer."

Sam kept fucking her fast and hard. His balls were beginning to fill now.

"I am going to fill you very soon, Ann."

"I am ready anytime you are, dear, Sam, you fucker. You've done it again, bastard. AaaaGGGGhhh!"

Her body shook, and it was at that time that Sam reclaimed his wife. Clark walked into the room as his parents were finishing up.

"Good morning, mom."

He bent over and kissed her.

"Hiya, dad."

"Hiya Clark, Your mother told me that you made quite an impression with Tammy and Mary yesterday."

"They made an impression on me as well, dad. I cannot wait to get into them again. I think I am in love."

"I am not sure which of you is the worse pervert: is it the father or his son?" Ann said in reply.

"Hey, mom, can I work off my morning wood in you?"

She waved him over to her. He slid into her well-lubricated cunt, but since his balls were already full of sperm, he didn't fuck her for long before he came.

Clark, help me off this table." Once her feet were on the floor, she turned quickly and headed to the bathroom.

"I will clean up before you think of something else to do to me."

"O Ann, I forgot that your sister Ruth called last night and asked if she could come to visit next week. I told her to come on down. Is that okay?"

********

An hour and a half later, mother and son arrive at Dudley Productions after parking mom's Mercedes in the designated space.

"Hello, Stephanie," both said almost in unison.

"Good morning, Ann and Clark. Clark, Tammy called and asked me to tell you to go to HR immediately and fill out an employment application and that you have a 10:30 appointment with her office. She also told you, Ann, that you are not to be present for the interview."

"She said that?"

"Yes, she did, Ann."

"That bitch!"

"Hey, mom, keep a lid on it. She riling you," Clark said to his mom, then he kissed her on the forehead.

"All right, go to HR as Tammy requested, then come back to me."

"Yes, mother, I will."

******

At 10:33, Clark sat across the desk from Tammy Dudley; she was dressed in a lavender-colored pantsuit. The neck of the blouse plunged, revealing just a little bit of cleavage. She was reading his application and then said,

"I don't know why I asked you to do this other than because it is required. I already know about you and what you've accomplished thus far in your life. I know when you could first get up on your feet and stand alone."

She put the application down and looked at her best friend's baby right in the eye before saying,

"I do not know what your mother has said about me and this position but let me tell you right off the top, this is a real position and not a cover to mask my sexual needs and desires," she paused, waiting for Clark's response.

She handed Clark a sheet of paper listing the assigned duties. Curiously, engaging in sex was not mentioned as a task overtly. As Clark scanned it, it became clear to him that Ray and Tammy they need a person could trust almost with their lives. The conversation that followed underscored what Clark was thinking.

"As you already know, your parents are part of the same swinger's group that Ray and I. You and I mated yesterday, as did your mother, Ann, and my husband, Ray. That will be an expectation of this position but not a requirement. That does not mean you will not warm my bed when we are away overnight at some event, but participation is voluntary.

"The same will be true for the entertainment of our female clients. If you consent, you'll fuck them, eat them, and ream their asses. So after reading your formal duties and knowing what the voluntary extracurricular activities might be, do you want to join Dudley Productions?"

"Yes, ma'am, I do."

"Good, Ray and I were hoping you would say that," she reaches into her top desk drawer and pulls out a portfolio, tonight's reading, Clark. These are your duties and the performance standards we will use to evaluate you. I suggest you read it carefully."

"Yes, ma'am."

She walked around the desk and sat on Clark's lap,

"Your first assignment will be to French kiss me."

Clark places his lips on hers and begins to kiss her. She wiggles her ass on his crouch unit. He can feel the heat of her pussy on his rapidly expanding member, and his tongue penetrates her mouth. With the hand he's using to support her, Clarks fondles her breast, and with the other, he massages her upper thigh. Suddenly she stops, takes his hands away, and stands up.

"Clark, you shouldn't tempt me like that."

"I'll do my best to avoid it in the future, Mrs. Dudley."

"If you do, you be on my shit list. But since I am a slut and a nymph, I'll probably be tempting you more than you will me. I already have a soft spot for you, and I think you do for me, which will keep things warm in the office. Let me take you on a short tour before lunch."

After leaving her office, they walk down a short hall to a door that reads, "Boudoir Stills."

"In this studio, we photograph women who pay us to photograph them in sexy poses ranging from innocent cheesecake to XXX. You'll know if a photo secession is in progress by the red light above the door. If it's lit, stay out. But there are peepholes which I'll show you later."

She rubs her ass against his leg as she walks past him, and he takes the opportunity to feel her ass.

"Clark, you naughty boy. You are touching a lady's butt like that. You'll get me even hornier than I am now. Warning: may panties are soaked."

She opens a door named, "Still," he whispers into her ear,

"Tammy, do you want it?"

"Yes, just not yet. Business before pleasure."

She puts her hand over his fly, then pats his erection,

"Someone else is ready too, I see.

"Clark, in this area, we make the stills for magazines. Let's see what is going on in Studio "B."

They see a MILF lying on a bed with satin sheets working herself with a dildo. She has a white cream around her vaginal opening, and it is evident that she enjoys her work.

They also check Studio "C," where they see a woman sucking a man's cock, enjoying her work, and is he. We watch them as he stiffens and cries, forcing his cock down her throat. She's gagging and choking but also swallowing his cum. She takes all of his proffered protein into her belly. When his last rope enters her mouth, he lays down on the bed, drawing her to him. She straddles him, takes his still-hard cork, and impales herself on it. All the time, there is a female photographer who keeps taking one picture after another until both of them have an orgasm. All the lights come on as the woman extracts herself from his softening dick.

The actress recognizes Tammy and waves. An attendant gives her a washcloth stuffed under her pussy to catch the drips. She then hobbles over to us, where she and Tammy exchange kisses.

"Who is this handsome young man, Tammy?"

"Ginney, this is Clark, Ann's son. He has just joined us, so I am giving him fifty dollar tour."

"Ann's son? Welcome aboard. Don't let this slut wear you out. Once the word is out that Ann's son is working here, all the girls will want a piece of you. Eat your 'Wheaties' buster because you will need the strength."

After kissing him, she hurries off past the set,

"We will be seeing you later, Clark, and give your mother my regards," as she disappears.

Tammy turn as around back toward the hall exit.

"She is a wonderful person. She will have you in her bed very soon, Cark."

We walk out the back into another building,

"This is where we create the films. We'd better change into robes to save our clothing."

Of course, we drop into the same room strip where she puts on a pink robe and he a blue one. His boner is poking its way into the open.

"We cannot fuck yet, Clark, so I'll let you get off between my ass cheeks," she bent over the sink that was there, but before I could begin to masturbate on her, Tammy looked back and said,

"Fuck me, Clark, slide that cock inside me. I cannot hold back any longer. Just a quickie, for now, Clark.",

Tammy bends over, holding on to a bench for support, and Clark gets behind her and then inserts his cock in her wet folds.

"Clark, that is what I've needed all morning, fuck this slut."

A series of ahs and O's come out of her mouth before telling Clark,

"I am almost there, fuck me fast and hard."

She was very wet; as they fucked, slurping sounds filled the little room, and the scent of love fluids infiltrated the air. Soon her breathing became faster and heavier until, at last, Tammy screamed out.

"Fuck. Dam, Fuck. Yes, Clark, fill my hungry pussy."

Clark tells her,

"I wanted you last night, Tammy. Now I am unloading my love inside you."

They both experienced a release of their sexual tension. His flaccid cock slipped under the fold of the robe as he was beaming, and Tammy had a delighted look on her face as his cum dripped down her leg.

"Thank you, Tammy, it was fun with you."

"Clark, you satisfied my cravings; thank you, lover."

Unknown to them, an audience gathered to watch the show. After they finished fucking, a round of applause came from their audience. The three women came up to Tammy, giving her a kiss and a hug.

Tammy and Clark left the changing area into the set.

Mary was sitting beside the director, and we sat beside her.

"Clark, what a pleasant surprise. Kiss me, lover."

After kissing, she turns to the director and says,

"Billy, this young man gave me a very satisfying time yesterday. Clark, my husband, Billy. Billy, Ann's son, Clark."

Billy and I shook hands, "A pleasure to meet you, Clark."

"Likewise, Billy."

"Ann's son, huh? What did you do in another life to deserve that, Clark."

"I heard that, Billy."

Clark's mother comes out of the shadows with another woman in tow. Both women are naked, of course. Billy and mom exchanged barbs for a few minutes. Then mom looked at Mary and asked her how a pretty, talented, intelligent woman like her could settle for that. She was pointing at Billy. All Mary could do was giggle.

"Clark, my baby, can you see why momma comes home cross at times."

"Yes, mother, I can see why " the son replied to his mother.

Mom sticks her tongue out at Billy.

"Now, Jennifer, tell Billy what you told me."

While Jennifer was arguing why she wouldn't let a guy named Andy slide his cock in her, Mary pulled Clark down on a director's chair, raised her skirt, and sat on his lap. Whispered in his ear,

"Finger fuck me, Clark."

After hiking her skirt above her hips and spreading her legs, Clark's hand slips between them, searching for her slit. He found it and her love channel; two fingers went into the slippery passage.

"Ah, Clark, that feels so good."

After telling him that, Clark receives a passionate french kiss. He hadn't stopped sliding his fingers in and out of her, and now, he added a 3rd. She sighed.

Everyone else was trying to resolve the conflict between the actor and actress, leaving our lovers unobserved.

Mary's pussy juices coated Clark's hand. With three of his fingers pumping in & out of her snatch, Mary's twat was producing copious amounts of juice. An audible slurping sound was coming from the director's chair where she & Ctark were playing.

"I need you inside me Clark."

Mary stood up the raised her skirt higher & with a deftness gained after years of experience, she took a stiff little Clark and smothered him in her twat. Mary didn't want to draw attention to their fornicating, so she mated slowly, but as the argument grew so did the intensity of May & Clark's fuck. Eventually, the strain proved too much for the chair, & it gave way sending the lovers to the floor. Fortunately, some spare pillows were behind them.

"Clark, Mary, what have you two been up to?" Tammy inquires.

We both look sheepish, but since his cum was dripping out of her crotch the question was answered.

"Clark," Tammy said to him, "It is time for lunch. Let's get a bite before the rest of these horny bitches want what you gave Mary."

Tammy, Mary, my mother, and I all head for the cafeteria and sit together at a table.

"Clark," Ray asked me, "are you still able to walk after this morning's exercises?

"Barely, sir."

"It is good to hear that. The girls haven't been too hard on you yet."

"Ray, zip it; we're all horny. Tonight when you slide your cock i me, you'll find that Clark's cum has lubricated it for you"

"You are such a slut. dear.

"Cark, do you have any qualms about fucking your mother?"

"Not at all, sir."

"Ann, would you fuck your soo camera?"

"If you hide his face, no."

"Ok, the next scene will show Clark servicing Ann's cunt. After he fills her with cum, Tammy will clean Ann. When Tammy's ass is in the air, Clark will fuck Tammy and fill her pussy. The scene will end when Tammy stands with Clark's sperm dripping down her leg. Is everybody ready?"

The party made their way back to the sound stage. Ann dropped her robe and then crawled up on the bed waiting for Clark. Ann noticed that Mary was stripping and was soon naked. Clark kissed running the fingers of one hand between her buttocks.

When he felt her star hole, Clark slipped a finger in. Mary gasped in response.

"Clark, stop [lying with her and get over here to play with me," Ann said.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers
12