An Afternoon with Dad Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obeying his mother's request, Clark pulled out of Mary's ass the laid beside Ann. The two began kissing. Ann was stoking Clark's cock and nut sack. Clark was massing Ann's ass. He did with Mary, Dlark slid his hand between his mother's buttocks crossing over her star hole, and he inserted two digits in Ann's ass. She grasped loudly when she felt the invasion.

"Clark, honey, my ass is yours anytime you want it, but it's this afternoon, fuck my twat and cream in me."

"Okay, mom," Clark replied.

Ann opened her legs ad her son got between them. He slid a finger in to see if she was ready. He found out that she was very ready, He aligned his cock with her hole and then he violated her.

"Ahh, honey that feels good, now fuck me."

His strokes were slow in the beginning but became faster and harder. He just wanted to fuck her and inseminate her. There was not going to be any tenderness, just fucking.

Ann noticed his roughness with her but she didn't mind so she didn't say anything to him. In a way she enjoyed his hard mating because she was already o the verge of an orgasm, then it hit her, she bounced on the mattress arching her back as one wave of pleasure after another swept over her.

His part, Clark was getting tired of fucking one woman after rather. Plus he felt that his balls were getting drained. If he came in mo at all, it wouldn't be a very large load. Yet he kept at it even though his heart was not into it anymore.

They had changed positions and now his mother was riding him. Even the sight of seeing his tool appear the disappear in her didn't turn him on. Eventually, nature took over ad his alls squirted out a couple of strings of man cream into his mother's hungry pussy.

"That's enough for today," Ray spoke up announcing that the day was at an end.

After showering, together, and dressing they drove home. Clark took a nap, but before drifting off he thought,

"Less than a week ago I was a virgin."

The end of Chapter 3

12