An Afternoon with Miss Cindy

Story Info
I booked Cindy for a full house with massage.
1.4k words
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A day before the session I messaged her and she replied with the following details:

[30/01, 12:41] Cindy: Its a R1000 an hour.

[30/01, 12:41] Cindy: For a full body to body sensual massage,full house and girlfriend experience.

Since she is listed under girls, I expected her to mention full house but to see it alongside sensual massage was particularly interesting at that rate. The house she works from markets itself as a massage parlor. At such establishments one expects to pay for the massage separately from the full house.

The next day I messaged her again and made it clear I wanted to come through. I stopped at a nearby garage and got cash. Added an extra R100 to the rate for tip in case all goes well.

I texted her from the gate which she opened and I proceeded to park behind a luxury Mercedes Benz. She then sent me voice note requesting that I remain in the car.

After a few minutes she comes out. Same blond hair as on her online profile. A wig. Her face? Not very pleasing. She's not ugly but her face is far from something you want to keep looking at. I think she knows this. Why? She dresses so that you can make out her body. As she walked towards the car, she walked like a classy lady. Giving her body a shake with every step.

She comes to my window and asked me to park on the lawn so that I don't park in the car in front. I proceeded to move the car. She then met me at the door as I entered the mansion. First thing to catch my eye? A4 pages plucked on the wall requesting we keep it silent as massages are in progress with another making it clear that welcome drinks are free and should never be paid for.

She leads me upstairs. As always I made sure to be behind her as I always do so I get to stare at the ass. It looked nice. We went into a room marked room 1. Inside there was a bed and a massage table. So I was indeed going to get action right? Nope. On the wall there were the same notices as I saw downstairs but there was an additional one. It said something along the lines of "This is a massage venue. Any sexual advances are forbidden". Damn I'll pay R1000 to be rubbed for an hour. At this point she asks for the money as payments are made ahead of the session. I give her the R1000.

She asks me to get comfortable while she fetches some stuff downstairs. For me, this just meant get naked. Which I did.

When she comes back, she asks if I want to take a shower. I decline. I went to gym this morning and showered afterwards.

So, that being the case I she asks me to lie facedown on the massage table. She then starts giving me a massage. A good one I might add. The only issue? The notice on the wall was not clarified so I wasn't sure what the session would include.

After rubbing my back and then feet she then started playing with my balls. Just gentle touching them before cupping them. This got me interested again. And then she did those body slides and pussy rubs. Felt really good. She skinny so weight isn't an issue when she's on top of you. During all of this, I haven't even touched her ass. That's sexual advances and from what I see that's not allowed.

She then asked me to turn around. Started with a massage on my chest. And then as she started to lick my nipples, she took my manhood and started jerking it. So something sexual can happen but it could just be it. After a while she got on top of me six-nine and continued to give me rub on my member. Bringing her pussy so close to my face. Close to my eyes. Close to my nose. And then close to my mouth. As it was close to mouth I was starring right into it. Not the prettiest sight but still a wonder to took at. I was tempted to lick it but just couldn't bring myself to. Who knows what's in there. But also, no sexual advances right?

She then proceeds to get off me and heads towards her bag. At this moment, she pulls out a condom and opens it as she heads back. I'm intrigued. Am I going to get the whole experience? She climbes on top of me six-nine again and continues to touch my chest as she brings her lady bits ever so close to my face. And then she leans further down and I feel her use her mouth to put the condom on as she holds my dong in one hand.

She rolls it down but doesn't stop there. She begins to blow me with the condom on. Pussy still in my face. And this point I'm unable to handle it and I come. In her mouth but inside the condom. She continues blowing for a bit and then pulls away and ask if I came. I answer yes. She sighs with some disappointment. I ignore that.

She rolls off me and to get some wipes. As she starts taking off the condom and wiping my shlong clean I can't help but want to ask why we went that far if sexual advances aren't allowed. But I hold it in.

Once I'm all clean, thinking she will suggest I go shower, she walks back and starts touching me on my chest again. We lock eyes as she starts playing with my dick. She feels it getting firm. Jerks it a few times with our eyes locked. And then proceeds to kiss my nipples again. In no time I'm hard enough again and she pulls away to her bag. She pulls out another condom and mounts me six-nine again.

She repeats the whole pussy on my face thing and then again uses her mouth to put on the condom. But since I'm not as hard as I was, more hands are needed. Balance becomes a bit of an issue here. Makes me wonder why we aren't using the bed. Once the condom is in she begins to blow me. Just the right pace. After a few months she then starts pulling herself forward. I'm tempted to stick out my tongue and taste that dark pussy. It's dark. Darker than her body complexion but still inviting while scary. I hold back. She slides her pussy on my chest then my belly and then sits on my condom dressed manhood.

Using some of the sexiest motions I've seen she glides it in deeper and deeper. Deeper until I can't see much of it. And then, sitting reverse cowgirl, her ass comes to life. She begins the up down motions associated with fucking. Up and down. Up and down. Damm this feels good. We are having sex right? It's at this point I realise that I haven't touched her. I slowly move my hands over and touch her two butt cheeks one in each hand.

I hold my hands in place and as she moves up and down they spank themselves against my hands. Since she not complaining I begin to spank them from the top. Cupping them as I go along. Squeezing them as well. Not the softest cheeks. I expected them to be softer. But they have muscles. Still good enough to play with. After what I can define as sufficient enough time for a round of sex I start moaning to indicate that I'm going to cum. She just continues with the up down motions.

I finally blow my load and she turns around looks me in the eye and ask if I'm good to which I give a cheesy reply, "you're good". She giggles as she gets off me. Some wiping follows and then she suggests I go take a shower.

She leads me to the shower which is outside room 1 just accross. She runs the water for me. She leaves me and promises to come get me after 5 minutes. As I shower, again I can't help but want to ask about the signs. I can't find the courage to ask.

She comes and gets me. As I get dressed back at room 1, I pull out a the R100 note and give it to her. She says thanks and smiles. Not the most enjoyable smile given the face but it still pleases me to know it means something.

She walks me to the door and tells me to enjoy my day further. I wish her the same and head to my car.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Women of the Night: Miescha & Simon A prostitute and her client: will pleasure survive business?in Romance
Tell Me You Love Me Ch. 01 She accepts his indecent proposal.in Erotic Couplings
Anal Pursuit One man's life to probe into that elusive hole.in Anal
Best Backache Ever Walking off a stiff back leads to a service discovery.in Erotic Couplings
Creative Rent One way or another, he has to pay up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories