An Afternoon with Sophie

Story Info
Romantic interlude with Sophie.
1.3k words
4.17
4.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Just a gentle, consensual gay sex story, written for a Litster who has become a friend. No resemblance to any real persons is intended; any similarities are coincidental. Real persons should be so lucky as to have a good time as this! If romantic gay sex bothers you, then I encourage you to move along and find works that fit your bill.

An Afternoon With Sophie

Good afternoon, my sweet Sophie!

Just laying here in bed, thinking of you. Wish I could do something to alleviate a bit of...stiffness...that thoughts of you bring on. Oh, if only I were in bed with you instead...

Outside, rain is gently falling. The violent storms of last night have past, and now the rain is soothing.
The warmth of your back against my chest, the curve of your rear end, sculpted to fit me, your soft, warm cheeks against my waking cock. My hands, stroking over the curves of your hip, gently squeezing, my thumb massaging muscles you didn't even know were tight...
The rain is picking up a little bit, but just enough to give a sense of...cleansing. Rinsing away our cares.
Kissing your neck, nuzzling in by your ears, sucking gently an earlobe, then gripping it between my teeth. Your groan, and a sigh as I release it...
My hand, leaving your hip, slowly, s-l-o-w-l-y covering the soft skin of your belly, relishing every square inch claimed, coming up under and cupping your tiny breast. I stroke it gently, savoring it, circling but not quite touching those pink caps. Even though I can not see it, I know your nipple is beginning to rise, hardening in anticipation. I circle closer, skirting the areola, and I am rewarded with a small whimper/moan. Still, I tease, until finally…

Hmm, was that thunder, rumbling in the distance?
My fingers close upon that hard bud, taking it firmly in my grip, not enough to pinch, just to let you feel my control. I give it a small, gentle pull, tweaking it just a bit, and the result is immediate: It becomes like a pebble between my fingertips...
With my other arm, the one your head was sleeping on, I cradle your head, and turn it towards me slightly, then kiss across your cheek and to the side of your mouth...
"Good morning, beautiful. What's your pleasure this morning?" I ask gently…
"Just...keep touching me," you sigh. "Feels...so good." As if to confirm this, you stretch, arching your back, which presses your ass more firmly against my cock. He, of course, responds by pushing back.
You slide a small hand back, wrapping your hand around him, stroking once.
"Hmm, seems like somebody else is awake, too. I think I'm gonna tell him good morning," you say playfully. With that, you turn facing me, then push me back onto my back, and climb on top of me.
I revel for a moment at the sensations: your slim, smooth legs astride my big hairy ones, your smooth hands on my chest, running through the hair, your lips, softly kissing me, your slender boi clit, rubbing against my thick cock.
But soon any semblance of coherent thought leaves me as you begin to kiss, lick, and nibble a path down my torso, kissing, sucking, then nipping (Ow! You minx! You know I love that, don't you?) at my left nipple, then repeating the treatment of my right. Then you press on, a kiss & quick lick at my navel, then down…
Grasping my base, you pull the head of my cock to your mouth, where you begin to kiss, lick and suck on the head and first 2 inches.
Mmm. This is the way to start a day!
You quickly become more aggressive, pistoning your hot, wet mouth, first over those top inches, going deeper until I feel your lips around my base, your tongue licking the underside. I look down, only to see you looking up at me. You know the power you hold over me, don't you, baby?

Reaching to the bedside, I see you grab a palm full of oil, with which you proceed to coat my throbbing cock.
Reaching down, grabbing your shoulders, I pull you up. Looking down at me, you reach beneath yourself and guide me until I am poised to enter you. As you lower yourself, I take you by surprise by thrusting upwards and pulling down on your hhips.You gasped at the abrupt invasion of your boi pussy. Always so tight…
You begin to ride me, slowly as your bottom opens to my hardness. Soon, you've built to a gallop, your boi clit bouncing wildly, the cutest little gasps and moans and wordless pleas spilling from your lips. God, I love watching you ride me almost as much as I enjoy feeling your clutching ass, rippling along my shaft.

But now I need more. And I need it on my terms.

I reach up and pull you down to me, your tiny tits & pebble nipples against my muscles. Then I roll us over, and your legs come up, around my lower back, welcoming your man into the saddle. Immediately, I begin to take you harder, my thrusts deep and forceful. I lean down and ravish your mouth, Sophie, even as my cock plunders your boi pussy.

Soon, even this isn't enough, and reaching down inside your legs, I pull each up onto my shoulders, your sexy ankles beside my neck, as I bend you double and begin to pound you for all I am worth.

Poor Sophie; I'm sure you'll be sore tomorrow, but that gains you no mercy tonight, does it? Your cries, your pleas for me to be gentle; they only fuel my hot passion. My thrusts grow harder, more forceful, and each one is now full-length, in and out.

"Cum in me, Daddy! Cum in my pussy! Please, give it to me, Daddy! Cum, please!" Your pleading has double meaning, of course, as it always does when I use your pussy hard. On the practical side, I know I have ridden you hard, and discomfort is undoubtedly growing.

But the other thing is...you love this. You love absorbing my lust, even submitting to the ravages it sometimes brings, because in pleasing me, you feel validation, as if confirming your value, to me, but most importantly, to yourself. I think you know you have far more value to me than just an outlet for my lust, but...this is a point of empowerment for you, nonetheless.

Ah, but this isn't the time for analysis, is it? This is the time for fucking! Pulling out of you abruptly, I roll you over on your stomach, stuffing a pillow beneath your hips. I slather on more lubes, then lay across your back, seating my cockhead against your swollen anus, then thrusting hard, deep, drawing a full grasp from you. Wrapping my arms up under and around your shoulders, settling some of my weight on you, I begin to fuck hard, driving a variety of sounds from you. From here, I can kiss your turned cheek, plant hickeys on your neck, and whisper in your ear.

With all of this, and the rhythmic impact with your soft ass, it isn't long before I know I am going to cum. With a cruelly hard series of thrusts, I finally succumb, firing hot streams up inside you, staking my claim in your depths.

When I sense I have emptied my balls, I roll you over, prepared to give you your own release. It's the least I can do. But I am confused; the pillow that propped up your hips for me to fuck is...drenched and...slimy. I looked up into your eyes, curious.

"Did you…I mean, without…"

"You mean, did I come just from you fucking me? From just your cock in my ass?" you tease, smiling. "Yes, yes I did."

Oh, Sophie! That is SO hot!