An Agreement Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waitress was what John considered a stereotypical bar server, the kind he had seen plenty of in the several establishments he had worked at in his young adult life; that being said, that definitely wasn't a bad thing. She had a gorgeous mane of red hair that contrasted exotically with her more tanned complexion. Megan was short but possessed certain assets that would've been much more appropriate on a larger woman. Both her breasts and her ass bulged out obscenely in her work uniform, a black tank top and matching black shorts. She definitely picked a uniform that was just slightly too small - her tits always looked ready to spill out of the low-cut top and her jiggling cheeks just barely poked out of her bottoms. Needless to say, she did very well when it came to tips, something else John didn't mind since some were always funneled his way.

Today was like any other day at work for John. He was pouring a couple cheap beers while Megan leaned over the bar chatting with him, complaining about her bad taste in men and difficulties in dating. John had heard plenty of this from her, and it seemed like practically every week she went from being totally in love with a man she just met, to calling him a scumbag and talking about what a piece of shit he was. John found it amusing, not that he had much choice - the personal drama of the people he worked with was often the only thing that passed the time on these slow shifts. The sound of the front door shutting momentarily stopped the redhead's complaining, as she turned around to see who was coming in.

"Hey John, isn't that your wife?"

John almost dropped the glass he was filling when he heard Megan's words. Catching himself, he finished filling the beer before turning around and setting it on the counter. Closing his eyes for a second, he smiled and looked up to confirm it was indeed his wife; and it was. She was walking over to the bar, clearly turning the heads of everyone around her. Eyes were on not only her incredible height, but her incredible swaying ass, and incredible bouncing breasts, which always seem to jiggle and move enticingly no matter how strong of a bra she wore. Catching his eye, she smiled back at him as she walked over, and quickly reached the bar top, taking a seat on one of the stools that looked far too small from her massive frame.

She was dressed smartly, having obviously come over straight from work. Her simple white blouse strained against her enormous bust, the buttons looking like they were gonna pop off at any moment. Christie wore a long grey skirt that went down nearly to her ankles, hugging her thighs and butt quite tightly, and her large feet were encased in a pair of heels which added to her already intimidating height. John thought his wife looked professional and gorgeous, and he never got tired of staring at her; in fact, he continued to stare, smiling, for several moments before his wife spoke up.

"Hi honey, wanna make me drink?"

"Of course love," John said smiling, before reaching under the bar and grabbing the liquors to his wife's favorite cocktail - a nice Negroni with an extra pour of sweet vermouth, "I'm surprised to see you here."

"Well you know," she said smiling as she watched her husband make the drink, stir it, and place it in front of her, "I did have a long day."

"O-oh of course," John replied awkwardly, taking note of his wife's knowing smile.

Before either could continue the conversation, Megan bounded back up, her breasts bouncing as she moved. The married couple both got an eyeful as she did, and John noticed a quick lick of the lips from his wife. Smiling at both of them, Megan turned to John and told him what she needed for her order. Turning around, John began to pour the beers and listened to the 2 ladies introduce themselves. He placed the drinks on the counter, and silently observed his wife and Megan.

"So like, how long have you guys been married?"

"Oh almost 2 years now," Christie replied, and then gave John a certain look, "it's been quite the adventure."

"That's so cool! I wish I could get a relationship like that! You guys make such a cute couple!"

Christie chuckled and John just smiled. He moved to the other end of the bar as another patron sat down. The next hour or so went much the same, Christie and Megan doing most of the talking as John poured drinks and interjected here and there. John felt more at ease as the time passed - it almost felt like how things were after they had first got married. After a while, Megan came up once more but this time she took off her server apron and set it on the bar, taking a minute to quickly check her phone.

"John I'm gonna be in the bathroom if any of my customers come looking for me." the waitress said, something that happened several times through the day which only drew a grunt of confirmation from the bartender.

"I'll go with you! Those drinks went right through me!"

John watched as his wife stood up and walked with his coworker to the restroom, chatting the entire way; he, of course, took his time watching the very blessed pair walk away, their cheeks bouncing obscenely with every step. Going back to what he was supposed to be doing, meaning not ogling his wife and coworker, he greeted a new person who sat at the bar and took their order. The bar started to pick up a bit, and John found himself finally busy for the first time since he had arrived. Minutes passed and the brown haired bartender found himself too preoccupied with his guests to wonder where his wife and coworker were. Before truly realizing that any time at all had passed, his wife walked back up and leaned over the bar, the eyes of every man there falling on her.

"Hey honey, I'm gonna head out! I'll make sure to clean up when I get home. Love you, I'll see you in a bit!"

She blew him a kiss and walked off, John giving her a wave as he tried to maintain some professionalism. Several of the older gentlemen sitting at his bar made comments after his wife walked away; some were complimentative, some joking, and other crass and inappropriate. Luckily, John was used to such comments. After chuckling and brushing the comments off, he went back to work; several more minutes passed before he was interrupted once again. Another waitress came up, a leggy blonde, and tapped on the bar to get his attention.

"John, do you know where Megan went? A bunch of her tables are looking for her."

"Oh last I saw she went to the... bathroom." John replied, taking a pause between the last 2 words. No. No, she couldn't have. Without even having to go and look, John felt like he could piece together what had happened. How long had they been gone? He thought back to the moment when his wife left. She came out of the bathroom alone. Her cheeks were flush. Her hair and clothes were a bit ruffled. Oh god, she had licked her lips when she first laid eyes on Megan. There was no way. John coughed, regaining his composure.

"Hey, go take Megan's tables and her section while I find out where she is. If she complains just send her to me."

Hardly finishing this last statement, John called out to his own customers at the bar to let them know he'd be right back, and rushed off to the restroom. Knocking on the women's bathroom door first, he waited for a response before he barged in. Making sure to close the door behind him, he looked around wildly, before his eyes recognized something: a puddle of white was seeping from under the far stall. John's breath caught in his throat, and he walked over quickly, opening the door hastily.

The scene in front of him was one that was quickly becoming familiar to the shocked man. Sitting on top of the toilet's tank was the missing waitress, completely and utterly sexually obliterated. Megan's face and hair were plastered with thick, heavy semen, masking her features entirely. John could just barely make out some kind of cloth sticking out her mouth - probably her underwear. Her top and black bra were pulled up over her large breasts, which in addition to being covered in semen, hung heavily on top of a soaked, bloated, absolutely gravid stomach. Her overfilled stomach hung down between her splayed legs, on one of which her shorts hung off of, and nearly touched the top of the toilet bowl. Speaking of the toilet bowl, it was filled to the absolute brim with piss, the acrid scent of which began to invade and burn his nostrils.

Despite the fact that this was the third time John had witnessed such a scene today, it still shocked and horrified him. Everything about this screamed excess and destruction. From the cum-coated walls and stall, to the urine flowing out over the toilet bowl onto the floor and mixing with the cum that soaked the tile. John could see cum leaking from under Megan's sagging stomach from what he could only assume was her ruined cunt. The brain-dead redhead's midsection was so bloated, it covered the top of her thighs, and still every inch of it was painted white. John, still floored, could see that cum was beginning to flood into the next stall over, there was so much of it covering the ground. How could one human do all of this?!

Taking a moment to gather himself, John started to think. He needed to be quick. There was nothing he could do for Megan right now, and she didn't seem like she needed the help anyway - at least if she was anything like Melissa. Grabbing his work keys from his pocket, John practically sprinted over to the bathroom counter and unlocked the cabinet below it. Searching for a minute, he found an out of order sign and pulled it out. Still moving quickly, he exited the bathroom and hung the sign on the door; this should at least keep people away for the rest of the night. John began to move back towards the bar, calling the waitress he spoke to earlier over to him.

"Hey, something happened in the women's bathroom and it flooded. Megan got covered so she went home. I'll call the plumber when things start to settle down."

The woman nodded in confirmation and went back to waiting on her tables, with John following suit. Once he was behind the bar again, he tried to shove the whole thing out of his mind as he worked. The hours passed and as the establishment got closer to closing, last call having already been called, John took a minute to check his phone. There it was. There was the text from Christie, one that simply read 'Megan'. Jesus. Despite deciding to fuck the girl half to death at his place of work, she still stuck to the rules. Shaking his head and sighing, John went back to work, and began to clean up, finishing his tasks for the night.

As the last of the other waitresses and the couple cooks who worked there left, leaving John alone, he heard a noise come from the bathrooms. Slowly walking over, John stopped as he watched the women's bathroom door open slowly; out came Megan, stomach still bloated, although much less so, and still covered in now-dried cum. She stared up at John, her eyes lidded over heavily; John stared back and noticed, thankfully, that she had put her clothes on, although not very well. One of her dark nipples hung out over the hem of her top, which was still pushed up by her pregnant looking stomach, and her shorts looked like they were on backwards. The pair stood staring at each other for a very long minute before John finally spoke up.

"Uh... Megan? Are you okay? Are you okay to get home?"

"Um," she started, taking a lengthy pause, "John... your wife..."

"Yes, I know."

"Ok. Uh. I think I can get home."

Without another word, she walked past John, dripping cum as she went. John didn't watch her this time, but he heard her leave and the door close behind her. Clenching his fists, he stood still and took some deep breaths. Well, looks like he was gonna have to remop the floors. A short while later, John finally finished up, grabbed his keys, and made sure to leave a note for the morning manager that something happened in the bathroom, although he obviously made something up. Locking up, he checked his phone once more, and was once more relieved that he had no new texts from his wife. Getting in his car, he sped home, ready to put this whole day behind him.

Pulling up to the house, John went to park in the street in the front, but another car was in his usual spot. Abnormal, but not unheard of, John didn't think anything of it and pulled up to another spot and parked a little further away. Getting out of his car, he leisurely strolled towards the house, ready to hit the hay. Yawning as he got close to the front door, John stopped moving suddenly. Letting out a large breath, he remembered that Christie said she would clean up her... mess, before she left the bar. Rubbing his head, he yawned again as he got close to the front door. Kicking off his shoes and pulling out his house keys, he put his hand on the knob.

Before he unlocked the front door, noises from inside the house captured John's attention. Moaning. Screaming. Grunting. Jesus Christ, was his wife fucking Melissa again? Hands shaking, John stood there for a moment as he listened, the sounds not letting up. After several attempts, he managed to unlock the door despite his trembling fingers, and entered the house. True to her word, John saw that his wife had indeed cleaned up the entryway; there was no cum anywhere, or any unconscious, bloated women. However, the sexual sounds were much clearer this time. Trying to save himself some time, John pulled out his phone - no new messages from Christie. Maybe she was just watching porn. Practically dragging his feet, John made his way to the source of the perverse cacophony, which sounded as though it was coming from the living room. John turned the corner to the living room, and almost fell to his knees in distress.

Christie was ramming her mega cock in and out of another woman. She was sitting on the couch, her wide form taking up nearly 2 whole cushions worth of space, and she had her hands wrapped around the waist of the person she was fucking. Using her body like her own personal fleshlight, she fucked her up and down on her cock, solely using her muscular arms to manhandle the much smaller woman. The woman's face was partially obscured by her long black hair, but John could see the same look on her face as everyone else Christie had fucked today: her eyes were rolled back into her head and her mouth hung open stupidly. She possessed her own pair of fat tits, which collided with the bulge of his futa wife's cockhead that protruded though her skin every time she was speared downwards. He wanted to fall to his knees and cry, because he recognized this woman. He knew this woman.

He knew her, because the woman was Raven.

"Oh hey honey I didn't see you there," his wife called over after several more minutes of hard fucking, her head turning towards him, "sorry I didn't text you, this was kind of unexpected."

"Chris... what, what's going on?"

"Sorry," his wife grunted, focusing back on her intense coitus, "she came over right after I finished cleaning up. Took me by surp- oh yeah you like my cock you fucking slut?! Took me by surprise. Said she wanted to talk about what happened. And well, one thing led to another..."

The futa trailed off, and continued pumping the barely-conscious woman up and down her cock, not that she had ever stopped. A stream of grunts and curses flowed from Christie's mouth, and the speed of her fucking only intensified. John could see the tell tale signs of Raven cumming, although it was on another level then when he had made her orgasm. Her cunt convulsed around Christie's massive meat pole and sprayed a long jet of girl cum that splashed against his naked wife's titantic tits and chiseled abs. The massive futa let out a triumphant laugh at her newest conquests spasming pussy, and began to thrust her hips. Her behemoth was absolutely wrecking the dark-haired girl's cunt, and John could see the outline move up between her breasts towards her neck. Despite the fact that Raven was literally filled to the brim with thigh-thick dickmeat, John could clearly see that there was still at least a couple feet worth of pulsing shaft still sticking out from her abused cunt.

"Christie what is this?!" John questioned, exasperated, "all of this?! How can you... so much in one day?"

"Oh John, sweetie, you don't understand do you?" Christie replied, never taking her eyes off the woman she was currently impaling, "this is how I am. This is how I was before we started dating. Well, actually, this isn't even close to how I was."

"Fuck yeah. Squirt on my cock again you fucking whore!" Christie shouted, momentarily pausing her explanation.

"I'm sure you heard the rumors when we were in college together - hell, even I heard the rumors about me, and I can tell you that they weren't even close to the truth, John. On an average day, I would have sex probably 20 times, and that's a low estimate. Almost every time you saw me in class or when I would come over to your dorm to study, I had just finished having sex a few minutes earlier. Random girls in the bathroom, roommates, professors - it didn't matter; chances are if they went to the college I was fucking them!"

Stopping her explanation once again, Christie returned her full focus to Raven. John watched intently, almost mesmerized but the sexual storm in front of him, tears welling in his eyes. He could hear a loud smacking sound, and could see that as Christie thrusted, her balls, which looked like they had grown even larger than when he had seen them in the video of her fucking her boss, were raising high up with every thrust, before falling back down and slamming into the front of the couch. They were bigger than watermelons, easily, and her sack looked stretched taut by their massive girth. Raven's ruined cunt was expelling a different kind of liquid at this point as well, a much thicker, much whiter liquid. Christie's prodigious seed was splashing onto both of their bodies, soaking the couch and puddling on the floor beneath them.

"Do you remember my roommate, Jennifer? The one who dropped out?" Christie asked, turning her head back towards her husband, "I might have been the reason she dropped out. I started fucking her the day I moved in, and usually I would fuck her a few times a day. When I woke up, in between classes, before dinner, after studying, in the showers, before bed... maybe more than just a few times. I guess it was too much for her. To be fair, it must be hard to go to class when you're filled with sperm!"

Christie laughed at this last comment, showing no sympathy for her former fuck buddy. Speaking of being filled with sperm, Raven's stomach had been steadily expanding from Christie's constantly leaking cock. She already looked close to being fully pregnant, and the futa hadn't even truly cum yet. Christie's hips were practically a blur at this point, and the mix of noise from her monumental jizz tanks slamming into the couch, and the constantly schlorping noises from Raven's leaking, stretched cunt, were creating a perverse backdrop for the brutal fucking. Both women at this point had been soaked from their combined juices, but this seemed to only embolden the futa further, and she somehow managed to fuck the former home-wrecker even harder.

"Remember Dr. Ashworth, our biology professor?" Christie asked John casually, now fully ignoring her husband's slowly deteriorating state, "and remember that time she missed a week of class and gave everyone a perfect score on our tests? Might've been my fault too. I went into her office one night to ask her a question, and instead I ended up breaking her desk and flooding her office - kinda like what I did to my boss today. Probably ruined her for her husband too but whatever, she was a fucking MILF!"

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Christie yelled cutting off her pornographic reminiscences, her hips and Raven now practically one big blur as she pistoned her hips upward while pulling the busty woman's body down with every thrust. In an instant, she stopped moving, and John watched his wife have a real orgasm for the first time in his life. Her cock somehow grew even bigger, widening noticeably and stretching Raven's cunt out to the tearing point; her cock also lengthened, but because her beast was already embedded inside of her womb as far as it could go, it just lifted Raven higher up. His wife practically roared her yell was so bestial, and the pair stopped moving all at once.