An Agreement Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raven's stomach tripled in size in seconds. She passed looking like she was pregnant in moments, and she ballooned forward, her skin nearly pressing into Christie's massive tits. Despite the intense inflation occurring, gallons of cum poured from the corners of Raven's brutally widened cunt, slathering Christie's cum cannon and everything around the pair in thick seed. Lost in the throes of her orgasm, the massive futa let go of her human onahole; Raven shot off her cock like a rocket and landed on the floor with a loud splash. Realizing her cock was no longer sheathed in the warm confines of another slut, Christie grabbed the bucking beast by its base and stood up, aiming downward.

John felt truly broken. He hadn't married a human, he had married a demon. Now that his wife's cock was out in the open, John realized something new: he had never seen her cock truly erect. It stood up like a monolith, curving up over a foot past his wife's head. It looked... god it looked like it was more than half - no more than 2/3rd's as tall as Christie, and she was a giant of a woman. The girth was ridiculous, somehow even looking bigger than all the times he had seen it inside of someone. Her dark red cockhead looked bigger than her own head. The gaping hole of her urethra blasted out an unending stream of cum that splattered against the ceiling, before she managed to shove it downward.

The stream still hadn't stopped, and now it was aimed directly at Raven. The dark haired, filled-to-bursting woman had rolled over onto her stomach as she landed, her arms and legs splayed out over her bean bag chair sized stomach, and her ass pointed upward towards Christie. She was covered instantaneously by the awesome appendage pointed at her, her body becoming unrecognizable under the layers of cum. Her gaping cunt, which was gushing a seemingly never ending waterfall of cum, was hit as well, causing the cum to shoot back up into her womb. Christie's orgasm lasted for minutes, and she piled layers of layers of thick white sludge onto Raven's unconscious form. Cum got everywhere, hitting the ceiling and the walls from the sheer force of the splattering, and the living room floor was quickly covered in an inch-deep lake of virile semen.

"So you see John," Christie panted as she tried to catch her breath, "this is the real me. This is the person I kept hidden for all these years, even when you betrayed me. And now with our new agreement, I finally get to let her back out. I can't believe you never realized it when we were just friends. Why do you think none of the girls in class would give you the time of the day? Why do you think I would take so long in the locker room at the gym? Why do you think I seemed to pass so many of my classes so effortlessly? It's because of this!"

Christie punctuated this statement by grabbing her cock, shaking it up and down, sending baseball size drops of cum flying around the room. John got an eyeful of her balls as well, which now nearly touched the ground even in her fully upright state, the cum factories having grown even larger after her orgasm ended. Bending over, she pressed one of her enormous hands onto Raven's back, and pushed down. The cum that had been pouring from her massively gaped cunt instead jettisoned out, soaking Christie's legs and the couch behind her. Once she was deflated to the futa's satisfaction, Christie grabbed her, a leg in each hand and lifted her up. Raising her high, she speared her onto her pillar of fuckmeat, causing Raven to awaken with a loud scream, followed by a geyser of girlcum shooting from her pussy. John's wife once again began to fuck his ex-lover, having not lost a bit of steam.

"I gave it all up for you John, because I loved you, and now I don't have to give it up anymore." She said somewhat sadly, looking at her husband, before smirking once more, "although it looks like I might not have had to give it up, judging by the stain on your pants."

Through blurry, tear-filled eyes, John looked down; his wife was right, there was a noticeable stain on the front of his jeans. He had orgasmed without touching himself - all it took was finally witnessing his wife's utter dominance over another human being for it to happen. Looking back up at his wife, John wanted to say something, anything to her, but he couldn't find the words. Christie was no longer looking back up at him, instead focused on fucking the life out of Raven. John watched in silence for several minutes, the lurid sounds of grunting and sexual fluids being expelled filling the air. His wife looked over at him once more, a look in her eyes the man had never seen before.

"Go to bed John, I'm gonna be awhile."

Without waiting for a response, she turned away from her husband for the last time that night, and John limped away slowly, a mixture of shame and arousal hanging over him.

The harsh light of the sun flashed through the window onto the slumbering man. His eyelids barely opened, too exhausted to care about the glaring brightness hitting his face. He rolled over lazily, his body feeling sluggish and heavy. John didn't remember falling asleep last night, but he knew it didn't come easily. His dreams had been haunting, verging on the threshold of nightmarish but never quite reaching the state of cold sweats and ragged gasps. As his eyes began to close and propel back into the realm of inescapable dread, a loud scream rang through the house.

John sat up, his body's instinctual fight-or-flight response pumping him full of adrenaline. Taking a deep breath, he listened carefully; there was only silence at first before familiar noises floated into the room. After yesterday, he knew these sounds well. His body betrayed his brain, and he began to move automatically. Getting out of bed, he shambled towards the door, still clad in his work uniform from yesterday, semen stain and all. Opening the door, the noises got louder as he moved down the hall. Reaching the threshold, the corner before the turn into the entryway, John steadied himself. Fully readied, or at least as much as he could be to see his wife ravishing Raven once more, John turned the corner. John saw the source of the sounds. John screamed.

In front of him was his wife, predictably fucking someone. She had the woman perched on the kitchen counter, which was clearly in view from the house's entryway. The futa was pistoning her massive shaft in and out of the woman, standing several feet back due to the sheer enormity of her length. A pair of thin, tan legs were parked on Christie's shoulders, lifting the girl's firm ass off of the counter. The woman's body bounced back and forth on his wife's cock, causing her moderately-sized breasts to jiggle wildly, her rock hard nipples pointing towards the ceiling. Long brown hair flowed out around this new human-condom's head, and her deep brown eyes, barely able to focus, stared at the futa from over a crooked nose. John could clearly see the woman's ultra stretched cunt, the clear bulging outline of his wife's cock through her skin, and the mixture of clear juices and white goo that covered everything around the pair. But this isn't why John screamed. John screamed because this woman was not Raven. John screamed because this woman was his sister.

"Oh hey honey!" Christie called over, not taking her eyes off of John's sister, "your sister came over to hang out, and well, one thing led to another... I did text you though!"

John fell to his knees as he absorbed the scene in front of him, his future flashing in front of his eyes; his penis throbbed painfully in his pants.