An Airtight Alibi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning," Marie said in a cheerful voice. That orgasm last night had done wonders for her mood, but she had to admit she wasn't satisfied. Not even remotely.

"Morning, Mrs. Pierce," they replied

"There's the coffee," she said pointing to the kitchen island. "Mugs are on the table."

They thanked her and each poured themselves a mug.

Just as Marie was placing the food on the table, Brad came down. His friends all ragged on him for sleeping late, though it was only a little after nine. Breakfast was relatively quiet, though Marie got plenty of glances from her three admirers. It was going to be another warm day so she had decided to wear one of her sundresses. It was creme-colored, with a deep scoop neck and a hem that ended a few inches above the knee. It was light, flirty, and flattering on her figure.

After breakfast, the three boys took turns showering while Marie and Aaron cleaned up. Soon, Aaron was off to the train station while his friends went out back to the firepit.

Marie wondered why they hadn't left yet to explore the town or harbor. She went up to the bedroom to brush her teeth, then went to the window.

"She's killing me, man," Brad said, looking over his shoulder. "That dress is ridiculous. She looks so fucking hot."

"What do you think?" Lucas asked. "Should we see if she wants to go into town with us? She did offer."

"Maybe," Seth replied. "I think she was just being polite though. She must have shit to do."

"Did you see the way the light caught her in the doorway when she was saying goodbye to Aaron?" Lucas asked. "You could see her legs under the dress. Fuck, dude. She is so damn sexy."

"Let's see if she wants to go with us," Seth said.

Marie's face felt hot as she heard them talk about her. She thought back to what they had said the night before and what she had fantasized about. Walking down the stairs, her breathing felt almost labored. When she got to the living room, Lucas and Seth were sitting on the sofa, and Brad was sitting in one of the two easy chairs.

"Hey, boys," she said, her voice a little shaky.

"Hey, Mrs. Pierce," Brad started, "We were wondering . . . we were wondering if you wanted to hang out with us, maybe show us downtown?"

Marie knew what they really wanted. She had heard them say it more than once. She thought she knew what she wanted too. It was so wrong to be thinking what she was thinking; feeling what she was feeling; contemplating what she was contemplating. Wasn't it? They were all over 18, yes; but she was almost twice their age, and her son's friends. She couldn't. Could she? Her mind went to last night again and the image of being filled by three eager cocks.

"I . . ." Her voice caught in her throat, "I was thinking we could stay in."

The three of them looked at her and then each other, confused.

She started to feel more confident in her decision. "I, um, heard you talk about me. Last night . . . and this morning."

A panicked look came over their faces as the apologies started flowing.

Marie raised her hands, quickly silencing them. Marie wanted this. She had never been with two guys before, let alone three. The thought of being fucked in all her holes was making her dizzy with anticipation.

"Am I really a MILF, Brad?" She looked at him, a hunger beginning to take hold of her senses, her body, her mind. "Am I a mother you'd like to fuck?" The last word hung heavy in the air.

Brad shifted in his chair, "Uh . . . I . . ."

"What about you, Seth? Do you really want to bury your face in my tits?" She squeezed them together, almost making them pop out of her bra.

She turned so that her ass faced Lucas. "You like my ass, don't you Lucas? Would you like to touch it, spank it?"

"Jesus," Lucas croaked.

"I know what you want," she said, looking at them all, "and I know what I need . . . Am I wrong?"

"NO!" they all blurted out.

She smiled to herself. It had been so long since she felt like this - desired, needed, lustful. She was going to do this, she thought. She was going to fuck her step-son's friends.

"Brad, why don't you join your friends on the sofa."

He quickly obeyed, sitting between Seth and Lucas.

Marie stepped forward, facing the three young men. In between her and the boys was the coffee table, which she thought might come in handy later. Marie asked Alexa to play some dance music, and as the rhythm of the music set in, she swayed her hips, turning slowly in place until her back was to them. Her hands glided over her ass, hips, and tits as she turned around. She squeezed her breasts together and moaned softly, wondering if the boys were getting hard.

"Why don't you let me see what we're working with," she said, putting her foot on the coffee table and hiking up the hem of her dress. She was sure they could see her white lace panties. Could they also see how wet she was?

They all looked down to catch a glimpse just as she placed her foot back down on the floor. "Don't be shy," she said, "Take out your cocks. I promise, you won't regret it."

Brad was first, pushing his shorts and boxers down past his knees. He was long and smooth, and already rock hard.

"Mmmm, what a nice cock," she said.

Seth was next, unbuckling his belt and pulling his jeans down. His cock was lovely and thick, making Marie's mouth water in anticipation.

Finally, Lucas pushed his shorts off revealing as big of a cock as she'd ever seen in person. Since he was the thinnest of the three, his big dick looked almost absurd protruding from his body.

Marie took it all in as she sat on the coffee table facing them. Seth was to her left, Brad in the middle, and Lucas to her right. She lifted her butt off the table and pulled her panties off straight away, tossing them to the side.

All three starting stroking themselves.

"That's right," she moaned, slowly pulling up the hem of her dress. "Get those cocks nice and ready for me."

The guys watched intently as Aaron's hot step-mom showed more and more of her legs. Her tan thighs were smooth, her skin so soft.

"It's only fair that I show you mine since you showed me yours, don't you think?"

They all nodded, mouths agape, unable to form words.

Marie could hear the deafening thump of her heartbeat in her ears as she spread her legs while lifting the hem of her dress out of the way.

The three young men stared in disbelief as Aaron's mom showed them her pussy. She was a natural blonde, with a trim triangle of hair above her clit. Her pussy was puffy, glistening, and beautiful. She licked her fingers, then slowly began to touch herself while they continued to jerk off.

"Don't go too fast," she warned. "Just keep them nice and hard for me, okay?"

"Staying hard won't be a problem," Lucas said.

They all laughed, enjoying a moment of levity.

After a few moments, Marie told them to stop. Then, without another word, she sunk to her knees in front of Seth. The three boys looked at each other. This was really happening, they all thought.

Marie smiled up at Seth, placing her hands on his thighs, which were hot to the touch. His cock was throbbing, just inches from her face. She licked the underside of his shaft from his balls up to the head, causing him to shudder.

"Mmmm . . . you liked that?" she asked.

"Fuck, yeah," he croaked.

Marie ran her mouth up and down the sides of his cock, coating it with her saliva, loving how it felt against he lips. She sucked his balls, making him shudder in his seat and moan with pleasure. Seth was so hard now that she thought he could blow at any time.

Marie shifted to her right and immediately took Brad's engorged head between her lips, sucking him slowly, deliberately.

"Oh, God," he groaned.

Releasing his head with a satisfying vacuum pop, she quickly flicked her tongue against the underside of the head, knowing how sensitive that area was for anyone, let alone a sex-crazed college student. After a few moments, she could sense him approaching the edge; that's when she moved on to Lucas. Marie slid her tongue up and down his shaft, taking the head between her lips each time she got to the top. She continued this until she felt he was close to coming. What a slut, she thought to herself.

Crawling back over to Seth, she was pleased to see that he was still just as hard.

"I love sucking your cocks," she said, touching herself as she took Seth between her lips.

Marie moaned as she bobbed her head slowly on Seth's manhood, each time taking more and more of him in her mouth until she had his entire length down her throat. Hearing Seth grunt in pleasure and feeling him thrust up to meet her was exhilarating. It was empowering to know she could have this effect on these three young men.

Brad stood. Marie let Seth's cock slip out of her mouth and immediately began bobbing her head on Brad's manhood. At the same time, she held out a hand for Lucas to join in. He stood, and with all three now standing in a row, Marie felt like the luckiest MILF in the world. Brad's moans indicated he was close so she shifted her focus to Lucas. Eyes watering, saliva dripping down her chin, Marie took him to the hilt, gagging on his big, beautiful cock until he was groaning in ecstacy.

Realizing she was still in her dress, Marie stood and said, lifting her arms, "Why don't you help me with this?"

The three young men lifted the dress off, leaving Marie in just her bra. "There's no need for this anymore, is there?"

They all heartily agreed.

A moment later, she was naked in front of the three of them, their cocks hard, their minds on one thing. Fuck, this was so intoxicating, she thought. Slowly, the three of them surrounded her, their hands caressing her body, squeezing her butt, groping her tits, and finally getting up the nerve to touch her pussy. She closed her eyes and revelled in the feeling of having six hands hungrily touching her body.

She moaned, then felt a thick finger penetrate her sex. "OH," she sighed.

One mouth found her left nipple, sucking it, licking it. A moment later, another mouth found her right nipple. They were so hard and sensitive; it felt incredible to have them both being licked of at the same time. The finger in her pussy was soon replaced with a tongue, and Marie's knees momentarily gave out from the delicious shock of it. She looked down to see Brad on his knees, his face buried between her spread legs.

"Yes," she moaned, "lick my pussy."

My God, she thought. She needed this so badly. She had no idea how much she needed it. Lucas's mouth pressed against her own, his tongue urgent. He wasn't the most refined kisser, but he made up for it with passion and energy. Seth was behind her now, kissing her shoulders, back, and going further and further south. Fuck, yes, she thought. Soon his kisses found her butt cheeks. She felt him grope, squeeze, then spread them. Then his tongue . . . God, his tongue . . .

She groaned into Lucas's mouth as she felt Seth's lick between her butt cheeks, zeroing in on her tight little hole.

Marie felt dizzy as she was orally pleasured by her three young studs - Lucas now really getting the hang of how she liked to be kissed; Brad licking her clit like his life depended on it; and Seth rimming her asshole. She heard herself moaning loudly now, unable to contain her pleasure. It happened so quickly that the force of her orgasm momentarily stunned her. She yelled out, grabbing onto Lucas and Seth for support, as heavy waves of pleasure crashed over her body until she could do nothing but sink to the coffee table.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes. Brad, Seth, and Lucas were standing over her, a look of concern on their faces.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked. The other two nodded.

"Oh, boys," she sighed. "I am more than okay. That was . . . unexpected. You may be young but this isn't your first rodeo, as they say, is it?"

They all looked at each other and smiled, obviously proud of themselves.

Marie was ready. Her orgasm had only whet her appetite. She needed cock inside her pussy, fucking her. Right now.

"Give me that cushion," she said, pointing to the sofa.

Lucas handed it to her and she placed it on the coffee table. Lying back on the now cushioned table, Marie said in a voice still shaky from her orgasm, "Fuck me! I want you to take turns fucking my pussy, but don't come . . . not yet!"

The three boys looked at each other for a moment, then Brad, who was the closest to the prize, knelt between Marie's legs. The table was the perfect height for him to enter her from his knees. Poised at her slick entrance, he marveled at just how perfect her pussy was. He was going to fuck Aaron's step-mom, he thought. His cock throbbed in his hand as he looked up at her for permission. She nodded, and a moment later he pushed through her wet folds, feeling her tight pussy envelope the head.

Marie sighed.

"Oh, fuck," Brad croaked. "Jesus, you're so wet . . . so hot."

He pushed in further and further, sliding his length back and forth until he couldn't go any further.

Seth and Lucas had positioned themselves on either side of her, giving them access to her tits, which they took full advantage of, kissing and licking them. Marie loved the feel of Brad's dick buried in her pussy. When he pulled all the way out, she groaned. But, when he penetrated her a second time, he established a slow, steady rhythm that felt heavenly.

Brad fucked her good for a couple of minutes, varying his depth and speed in an attempt to last as long as possible. When he felt he needed to take a break, he pulled out, shifting to his left as he and Seth switched places. It didn't take Seth long to position himself at her entrance and slide his thick cock between her lips. Marie gasped as he lifted her legs, grabbed her hips for leverage, and fucked her hard and steady. It was just the right amount of force and speed. She enjoyed watching his athletic body in motion, sixpack abs and all, but soon he grunted with one final thrust before giving way to Lucas, who was already eagerly kneeling between her legs.

"Yes," she hissed, "fuck me with that big dick."

Lucas laid his manhood across her wet lips and slapped her clit once, twice, giving her a lovely shock. Then, biting his lower lip, he slowly eased his cock inside. Marie shuddered at the feel of his huge cock stretching her sex, and swore a string of obscenities as he merciless starting thrusting, slowly at first, but then with an abandon that left her breathless.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Mrs. Pierce," he groaned.

Seth and Brandon were kissing her neck, mouth, and tits as their friend got on his feet and leaned over her, legs perched over his shoulders. He fucked her with a force that practically knocked the wind out of her with every thrust. Marie wrapped her arms around the two other boys, both for support and to encourage them to continue what they were doing.

"Don't stop, Lucas!" she urged. "I'm so close!" She often couldn't come from just penetration, but this was a different situation. She had already come once, and had engaged in consistent intercourse for some time as the three guys took turns. The clincher was Lucas's big cock and the way he was just pounding away, his body making contact with her clit and his dick stretching her like never before.

Lucas was seemingly the most experienced of the three, but his young cock could only last for so long at this pace, Marie thought. She was seconds away. If he pulled out now, she would lose her mind. Marie was on birth control. She hadn't planned on them coming inside her, but if it meant not losing this wave, she was all for it.

"Oh, God," he croaked, "Mrs. Pierce!"

"Don't stop!" she yelled. She felt it coming like a tidal wave, and went it hit her, she screamed out, clutching Seth and Brad as she watched Lucas's face contort in agony. Then with one final, heavy thrust, he groaned.

"Oh, fuck! Oh fuck!! I'm coming!" he yelled.

Marie felt him trying to pull out but she pulled him back with the strength of her legs.

"It's okay," she said, "Give it to me. Give me all of it!"

She felt Lucas's rock hard cock pulsing against her vaginal walls as he shot his load deep inside her. When he was finally done, he fell back onto the floor, a dazed and wild look on his face.

Marie, now riding the high of a second orgasm, turned her head to Brad, taking his cock between her lips and, keeping him in her mouth, slid off the coffee table, grabbed him by the hips, and deep throat him like a woman possessed.

"Jesus," he groaned. He was on his knees, leaning back on his hands as she sucked his cock deep and hard, practically fucking him with her mouth. It was unlike anything he'd ever experienced. In less than a minute, he felt his dick swell in her mouth and then he exploded, shooting line after line down her throat. She moaned as she struggled to swallow it all, but successfully sucked Brad dry before finally releasing him.

Sex-crazed, Marie looked for Seth and his cock, but he had crawled behind her, maneuvered her onto her hands and knees, and took her from behind.

"FUCK!" she grunted, as he buried himself all the way, his body smacking hard against her ass. "God, yes," she said, "Fuck me like that!"

Seth grabbed her hips and established a steady rhythm, going harder and harder with each successive thrust as he realized just how much she could take.

Marie pushed back each time Seth pulled away, setting up a relentless pace as she grunted, moaned, and begged him to fuck her.

"OH . . . MY . . . GOD," she grunted between each thrust. "Fuck me like a dog," she said, "yes, just like that!"

Seth yelled out as he lost control, thrusting wildly and coming. He pulled out and shot his load all over her round ass as Marie moaned her approval.

After a few moments of panting silence, Marie grabbed her dress, wiped the come off her ass, then picked up her panties.

"That was incredible, boys, but I'm not done with you. Give me five minutes to clean up then meet me upstairs."

Marie had three young guys at her disposal; she wasn't about to let that opportunity go to waste.

The three of them watched her climb up the stairs, her perfect, round ass swaying with each step. When she was out of sight, they all looked at each in disbelief.

"What the fuck," Seth said, falling back on his elbows.

"Dude, that was fucking epic," Brad said.

Lucas grabbed his things and stood. "She puts anyone I've ever been with to shame."

"No shit," Brad said.

They all gathered their clothes and Seth asked, "Now what?"

Lucas fist bumped them both. "Whatever the fuck Mrs. Pierce wants, Mrs. Pierce. gets."

"Damn right," Brad replied.

Marie used a warm wash cloth to clean off the come, sweat and tears, then looked at herself in the mirror.

"You really did it," she whispered. "You had sex with your step-son's friends. Three of them . . . at the same time."

She smiled. That was the naughtiest sex she'd ever had and just thinking about it made her hungry for more. But, she thought, this morning's escapades won't be the naughtiest by the time she was through with them. There was a knock at her bedroom door.

"Come in," she said.

Brad, Seth, and Lucas stepped into her bedroom. They were still naked and in various states of arousal. Marie motioned for them to come closer, and as they did, she dropped a pillow to the floor and went to her knees. She wished she could take a picture of the sight of her on her knees servicing three 22 year-old guys. What a naughty MILF, indeed, she thought, as she took Seth's cock in her mouth and the other two in her hands.

Over the next couple of minutes, the three boys took turns having their tools polished by the sexiest MILF in the world. The only sounds in the room were their moans and the slurping and gagging sounds of Mrs. Pierce sucking their dicks. How lucky were they?