An Airtight Alibi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When all three were fully erect, Marie said, "Who wants to get fucked first?"

They all raised their hand.

"Right," Marie said. She smiled and did what only seemed fair. "Eny, meeny, mini, moe . . . Come here, Seth."

She pulled Seth toward the bed and pushed him onto his back. Straddling him, she grasped his hard, throbbing cock and positioned it at her wet entrance. Marie took him inside slowly, wanting to feel every inch. It felt so damn good, and she sighed when she bottomed out.

"Where are my other cocks?" she asked.

Brad and Lucas quickly positioned themselves on either side of her as she began rocking her hips back and forth on Seth's manhood, grinding against him, making him moan. Marie then took Lucas's cock in her mouth while stroking Brad. Three cocks at once, she thought; she was in heaven. After a couple of minutes, getting Seth close to the edge, she climbed off, pulled Brad onto his back, and mounted him in a reverse cowgirl (one of her favorites). As she bounced on Brad's dick, the sound of their skin slapping noisily together, Marie looked to Lucas, who was watching intently.

"Come here," she ordered. "Let me take care of that for you."

Lucas stood on the bed and straddled Brad and Mrs. Pierce, placing his cock inches from her mouth. He could hardly believe it; it was like being in a fucking porno. His friend was pounding this sexy MILF and here he was having his dick sucked by her at the same time. Getting into it, Lucas lifted his shaft out of the way and lowered his balls for her to suck. She moaned her approval, bathing them with her wet tongue before sucking them into her hot mouth one at a time.

"God damn, Mrs. Pierce," he moaned. Then, positioning his cock at her lips, he began to slowly fuck her face.

Marie was beside herself. She loved feeling Lucas's heavy balls against her tongue and almost came when he started thrusting his cock in her mouth. But soon, getting fucked in her pussy and mouth was becoming too much. She felt an orgasm quickly approaching; she just hoped she would come before they did because she couldn't imagine stopping them now. She relaxed and let him happen: taking Lucas's manhood down her throat, having Brad pound away, and watching Seth standing by the bed keeping himself hard while he patiently awaited his turn. She felt herself lose control, her whole body tingling with electricity as she came hard, creaming all over Brad's cock as she fell to the bed.

"Oh, boys," she sighed after a few moments, "that was so good."

Her mouth felt sore from sucking so much cock, and her pussy was soaking wet and puffy. Seth climbed onto the bed, hard and eager, and Marie was ready for him. She reached for her nightstand, pulled out some lube, then got on her hands and knees. "I want you to lick my ass," she said in a husky voice, "then fuck it."

The look on Seth's face was priceless. You would have thought she just told him that he had won 10 million dollars.

Seth didn't pass go or collect $200; he went straight to it, rimming her asshole with his wet tongue. It felt amazing, of course, as she could feel every single nerve ending come to life. The guys were fast learners, as the other two kneeled on the bed in front of her, giving her access to their cocks. She took her time with them, licking their shafts, kissing their engorged heads, and sucking their balls. Meanwhile, Seth was going to town, slipping his eel-like tongue deep in her hole. Fuck, it felt incredible! He might make her come just from that, she thought. She almost did, but he stopped. Thankfully, it was just to get them both lubed up and ready for his cock.

Seth was so hard as he position the head at her tight little hole. It seemed like an impossible task, but as she urged him on, he pressed against the puckered entrance until it gave way and his engorged head was inside.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned. "So. Fucking. Tight!"

He grabbed her hips and slowly surged forward.

Marie moaned loudly as she felt Seth's lovely cock plunge into her ass. God, how long had it been since she'd had her ass fucked? Every thrust was an exquisitely agonizing assault on her senses. She could barely keep her head enough to blow Lucas and Brad as Seth was really taking it to her now. After a few moments, she collected her thoughts long enough to direct them to switch.

"I want you all to get a turn," she said.

Brad was next. He applied some lube to his big cock, then a little to Marie's entrance, causing her to shiver in response, then penetrated her in one smooth stroke. Seth had loosened her up a bit, so Brad was buried to the hilt and setting up steady pace in no time. While Seth was still recovering, Lucas squeezed her bouncing tits, playing with her hard nipples, then reached for and found her swollen clit.

"Oh, God, yes!" Marie hissed, as Lucas rubbed her clit.

"You like it, hard, don't you?" Brad said, smacking her ass as he plunged forward.

"Yes, baby," Marie, moaned. "I love it."

"Your ass is so perfect, my God," he said. "You feel so amazing."

He was going at it about as hard as he could and she was here for it. Marie had always been an anal slut, loving how it felt to be rimmed and fucked with dildos, butt plugs, and cocks. She craved it and had missed it in recent years, settling mainly for her toys. Not anymore. Marie came hard, her body shuddering as her convulsions racked her frame. She felt almost delirious from her third or was it her fourth orgasm?

Brad pulled out, not wanting to come just yet, and gave her one final playful slap on the butt before sliding off the bed, making way for Lucas.

"Give it to me, Lucas," she said through gritted teeth. "Fuck me like the MILF I am."

"Yes, Ma'am," he said, then eased his massive cock up her tight ass.

Damn, he was big, Marie thought. "Mother fucker!" Marie yelled, and they all laughed.

Lucas was more gentle fucking her ass than he was earlier with her pussy. She was thankful, but after a minute or so, her asshole adjusted to his girth.

"It's okay, Lucas," she said breathlessly, "I can take it."

Slowly, Lucas picked up both his tempo and the depth of his thrusts until he was going hard and deep with each stroke. Marie was ready, and she knew the boys couldn't last forever, so she told Seth to fuck her pussy.

"Oh, shit, Mrs. Pierce!" he said positioning himself under her body, "Fuck yeah!"

Lucas paused for a moment as Seth slipped his dick inside Marie's soaking wet sex.

Double penetrated by two big, young cocks, Marie felt like she was floating as they began pistoning in and out of her holes, setting up a slow, heavy pace. She couldn't possible take anymore, could she?

Brad was watching, transfixed. Mrs. Pierce was getting double-teamed by his two friends. It was insane. He was so hard, so horny. He could probably just keep coming and fucking all day if she wanted. He had fucked her sweet pussy, her incredibly tight ass, and was just waiting to see what she wanted next.

"Give me that cock!" Marie grunted at Brad.

Brad practically jumped on the bed and offered his manhood to her. She leaned forward, encouraging him to grab her head in his hands, as he proceeded to face fuck her for all he was worth.

She had fantasized about this for so long - being made "airtight" by have all her holes stuffed with cock. She was going to come again. God, it seemed to come quicker with each successive orgasm. She screamed into Brad's cock as he continued to fuck her mouth, then felt like she was being blown into a million pieces as she came all over Seth's cock, making quite the mess as she squirted all over him.

"ARRGGHH . . . Don't stop!" she yelled, before taking Brad back between her lips.

"God damn, that's hot!!" Seth grunted, before licking and sucking on Marie's big, beautiful tits.

"You like the way I came all over you?" she moaned.

"Fuck, yeah!" he said, re-doubling his efforts.

The sounds of sex were deafening - bodies slapping against each other, Marie's soaking wet pussy, the moans of pleasure. It was all too much.

Lucas had held out as long as he could, but her ass was just to tight; too perfect. He could feel his manhood swell inside her tight hole.

"Oh, fuck!" he warned.

"Come inside me," Marie ordered. "Come in my ass!"

Lucas felt possessed. He grabbed her by the hair and fucked her for all he was worth, his cock pulsing and coming. He kept going, not wanting it to end, and kept coming until finally he was completely spent and buried to the hilt.

A beat later, and Seth was groaning in agony as he shot his load deep inside her pussy, unable to take the feel of her hot, wet cunt coupled with the added sensation of Lucas's cock pressing against her walls, making it an even tighter fit.

Marie was coming again, her body shivering, her extremities on pins and needles, her clit on fire. That's when she felt the hot, thick splash of come hit her tongue and the back of her throat, and just as she was coming down, another wave crashed over her until finally, one by one, her three guys released her used and abused body.

They all fell back onto the bed, laughing, exhausted, and a little delirious. No one said anything for a minute or so, then Marie looked over at the clock and panicked.

"We need to shower and get dressed! Aaron should be home soon."

Before letting them go, Marie kissed each of them and thanked them for everything.

"I had so much fun," she said. "You helped me fulfill one of my all-time fantasies, and did it at a time I needed to feel wanted and desired so badly. Thank you."

"Mrs. Pierce," Lucas said, "I think I speak for all of us when I say if you need us to help you out again . . . like tomorrow or the day after or next week or . . ."

They all laughed. "Get out of here before I change my mind," she said

They all looked at each other and paused.

"Look," she said, "Honestly, if I could, I'd fuck you all day, but . . . today was perfect and I'm going to be sore for a week!"

The boys all smiled at each and reluctantly left her bedroom.

- - - -

Epilogue

That evening, Marie, her step-son, and her three young studs relaxed on the boat, enjoying a picnic dinner and a bottle of wine. To her surprise, she didn't find it very difficult to compartmentalize what had occurred just a few hours earlier as she made small talk with Brad, Lucas, and Seth. She was also impressed with how the boys carried themselves; she had feared that they would be out of sorts, but her concerns proved to be unwarranted.

What was obvious to Aaron, however, was her physical condition. Not even during her wildest days had Marie been fucked so thoroughly; she was sore and it showed.

"Are you alright?" Aaron finally asked. "You're moving kind of gingerly."

For the first time, the boys looked at each other like their hands had been caught in the cookie jar.

Marie smiled and told the truth. "Well," she said, "your friends here just wore me out."

The three of them stiffened in their seats. Thankfully, Aaron didn't seem to notice.

"They wanted to see and experience everything so, like the good hostess I am, I gave it my all to show them a good time, didn't I boys?"

They all nodded enthusiastically, then downed the rest of their wine.