An Airtight Trip to a Hotel Room

Story Info
Airtight and gasping for it.
2.8k words
4.15
16.9k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Written from a male top POV for a change)

You text to say you were close to the hotel and arriving soon, clearly not keen to wait in reception, probably panicking about being asked something and not being able to reply, your mouth full of inflatable gag behind that mask. I reply, telling you to wait in reception and all be down directly, and then wait a few minutes, making sure the room is ready, giving you maybe a minute to lurk, avoiding the staff's eyes and stare at the lift doors.

When they open you're there, mask over your face, neat black jacket over a plain white top, just a little cleavage, black pencil skirt, and ever so slightly higher heels that the demure office outfit should have, clearly squirming on the spot.

I wander over, kiss you on the forehead, and take your hand, leading you into the lift without a word. You take almost scamper, holding yourself tall, clearly trying so hard as your cunt clenches and your arse twitches, taking tiny steps, It has clearly been a hard journey.

After the doors close, we have a minute as we head up many floors, and I stand behind you, pulling you into me with my hand around your throat, pushing my bulge against you, hoping to feel the base of the buttplug, and you squirm and mewl a little, hands fluttering as you're not sure how to react. It's only a brief moment, and we've not yet spoken, but you melt into me, knees weak. My other hand gropes your right tit, slipping my hand into the cup of your bra. You're suddenly aware of how flushed you are but try to push back into me, pinned between my hands.

The lift opens and the spell breaks, I take you by the hand to the end of the corridor, far from other rooms, and push you ahead of me as the door opens. You stumble slightly, clearing struggling to stay in control.

"Well FuckToy, you made it this far, let's see how you managed. Take off your jacket, top, and skirt, leave the rest" my voice brief and formal.

You undress quickly, shimmying out of the skirt and leaving the clothes on the floor, knowing I'll hate the mess, pushing my buttons, hoping it'll get you a spanking or other punishment and then you stand there, waiting.

Behind the mask is the inflatable gag, not pumped to the point of bulging your cheeks but definitely making you concentrate on your breathing. Your plain black plunging bra is elegant but every day, it shows more cleavage than the office should see. Your suspender tights are a shared discovery, practical yet pretty, giving others the thrill of seeing the seam, but suitable for every day. These are crotchless and cross over at the back, leaving your pussy and cheeks exposed and framed, and run down to your shoes, plain black, very conventional other than the two-inch heel that makes you totter a little and the padlock detail that looks decorative but is functional. The key is in your clutch bag, and mine now.

"Let's see how you've got on shall we"

I run my hands over your hair, gripping your colorful ponytail in one hand, using it to turn your head this way and that, inspecting your mask, seeing you trying not to make eye contact but not avoiding it. I slip the mask off one ear and let it hang, admiring quite how much you had decided to pump the gag, maybe one more that I would have made you suffer. The mask goes back on, and I move down your body, running my hands over your shoulders, across your clavicle, cupping our tits and sliding a hand into each cup, pulling them up and over before slipping them back.

I move on down, running my hands down your sides and around your arse, turning you with my hands on your hips so you face away from me.

"Show me"

You pull your cheeks apart carefully, clearly nervous about losing control, and the sparkly blue crystal is obvious, sticking out, the very end of what I know is a long, though not overly wide buttplug. I wanted you to feel full, stuffed deep, and not just stretched. There will be time for stretching later. I push and pull the plug a little, mostly just to see you squirm.

"Very good. Did you enjoy the Tube here? Did you sit or stand?"

You bob in an almost curtsey-like move, and I think you nod your head a little. So you chose to sit, choosing the vibrations, jolts that cram it deeper into you over standing and having to keep the inflatable dildo in your pussy from shooting out.

"Hands behind" I tell you, and then fasten them with a pair of leather cuffs. You hear the click of the connecting bar. Drawing your hands back makes you stick your chest out more.

Good.

"Turn", and you do.

"Feet apart", and you shuffle them a hand width apart, obviously desperate not to have anything slip.

"More. Further" and you do, finally stopping when I place a hand on your hip.

I get down on my knees and make a point of frisking your legs, admiring those stockings, before coming back up to the rubber bulb and tube dangling between your soaked thighs.

I pull a little on the tube, seeing your lips start to part, and hear you gasp a little. You think I'm going to pull it out, but really I'm just gauging how full you really are, and you've done a good job, you're absolutely stuffed.

"Good girl," I say, standing and kissing your forehead. I take out a Sharpie and kneeling again nearly mark you up above your pussy. "3 hole whore". You look down but obviously can't read it. You'll see it later.

"Now, I need a shower and you need some time to compose yourself," I say, taking something out of my pocket with one hand and once again scooping one of your tits out of its cup. Holding it up with one hand I slide a tack cup into your bra and return your boob, shaking the cup gently to settle it in. You squeak a little.

"You've nobody to blame but yourself slut, you introduced me to these," I say, repeating the procedure and watching your face as the weight of your own tits makes life that bit more uncomfortable.

"I remember that phone sex, this was all your idea remember". You know it's true.

Turning you by the shoulders I make you face the wall, standing in the tiles outside the bathroom.

"Touch the wall with your nose. Stretch up a little". You do, having to press the spiked pads into the soft flesh more than you'd like.

"A little higher", you manage another half centimeter, fighting for balance because of your hands. If I was being cruel I'd have made you rise your heels, but this is not the time.

I take your mask off. This will be hard enough without it also being hot and stuffy. From my pocket, I produce a pound coin and position it.

"Hold it to the wall with your nose. Don't let it slip, and don't drop it". I let go of the coin and your eyes widen, this isn't easy. I put a dot on the wall with the Sharpie, marking the top edges' height. "No cheating," I say, leaving you in place as I close the bathroom door and turn the shower on.

You're going to have a tough time, stretching up, trying not to let any of the dildos slip, knowing that would not end well.

I shower quickly, scrubbing all the bits I'm going to fuck you with or rub your face in, really this is just an excuse to make you wait. I'm half hard and swelling, thinking of you out there, concentrating on your breathing, cunt spasming at its invasion, arsehole twitching and sweat getting in your eyes as the coin grows heavier and heavier, all whilst you try not to wiggle and relieve the pins sticking into your most tender parts.

It's as I'm toweling off that I hear the sharp and unmistakable noise of the coin hitting the floor, bouncing and ringing out as it settles in the tiles, the silence afterward almost louder.

I open the door and step out into the light, not caring I'm naked and damp. I step behind you, feel your hands grasp against my stomach, trying to find my cock, thinking this is what I want. My left hand closes around your throat and pulls you back into me so I can growl in your ear.

"You've done it now, haven't you, you dirty little slut, now you'll need to be punished, and learn to do what you're told". Your breathing is rapid and gasping, maybe you're actually scared. Maybe you're just horny as fuck.

I unbuckle your gag, easing it out and silently marveling at the challenge you set yourself. You stretch your jaw and it seems like you're about to say something but I push my fingers into your mouth and you instinctively suck them. I guide you to your knees and without ceremony, push my cock to the back of your throat, holding you by the back of your head, returning you to the airtight status you've had for at least an hour. With your hands cuffed and still struggling with the other cocks in you you bob your head on dick. Maybe you're wondering if this is actually punishment, but you've forgotten that over the years you've told me so many things you've done, and what you did and didn't enjoy, and I've not forgotten.

I pull out and turn, reaching back to pull your face back in between my cheeks.

"Rim me, get your tongue right in there," I say, keeping my hand on the back of your head.

"I know you don't enjoy it, but you can thank me for showering first later".

Tentatively you stick your tongue out and I feel you licking my cheeks, pointedly avoiding my arsehole. All you're rewarded with is being pulled in further, your nose ending up almost stuck in me.

"Stop fucking about or it'll get worse, " I tell you, and you relent, first with long strokes, your tongue wide and wet, and then based on the appreciative noises I make, using a firm and pointed tongue, round the edges and finally inside me. It's only a minute or two, and I wish for a second I'd uncuffed your hands so you could reach around and stroke my cock. As it is I'm running a finger around my glands, feeling myself getting harder and harder.

"That's quite enough of that". I step away, looking down at your shiny face, your mouth still open, your tits quivering. I pick up the gag and fit you with it again, probably leaving you with the faint taste of me in your mouth, certainly stuffing you full again.

"Bend up over the desk, it's time to really get some real cock in you," I say, helping you up and pointing you towards the hotel room desk that they all have. "I wonder how much work is done at these compared to how much time good little slutwives are bent over them?" I wonder out loud.

I like switching up my name for you. Fucktoy, Slut, Corporate Whore, Slutwife, Hotwife, Cumdump, I love them all, and depending on the situation I choose what works for me. I want you to remember you're married as you bend over, presenting me your arse, once again mashing your tits into those spiked cups you once teased me with, your arse perfectly framed by the trashy-hot tights. Why is fucking outside marriage, even with everybody's knowledge and consent, so much hotter?

I'd already decided it was going to be anal. I want you to feel super full, and super dirty, being used like a good little fucktoy, so pulling out the inflatable and replacing it with my cock misses the point.

Easing the buttplug out and laying it aside, I watch you gape and twitch. It must be hours since you slid it up and set off on this adventure. As you close up I squirt a little cold silicone lube between your cheeks, enjoying your gasp as it slides over and into you. I unwrap a condom and pull it on, purposefully dropping the wrapper where you can see it. I've threatened you with bareback, dumping cum in your pussy, and making you eat it off a spoon, but really were both very aware of the risks and I do not want you worrying about it, you'll have plenty to worry about.

I press the head of my cock against the ring of muscle and with increasing pressure and leaning gently forward feel you open and accept me.

I hold for a second and feel you relax a little and the head of my cock slides past its midpoint and you close behind it. I wait, giving you a chance to get used to it, adding more lube to the length of my dick, and then I slide deep into you, right to the base of my shaft, feeling my balls hit the protruding end of the dildo you're stuffed with.

You groan and squirm, and I start to saw back and forth slowly, using my full length, not quite pulling out but feeling your arsehole being pulled outward from inside before I push back deep into you, keeping a regular rhythm, enjoying feeling you start to push back on me and you get into it.

Reaching between us I give your pussy dildo first one more pump and then another, feeling it against me inside you, making you squeak and squirm, your hands grasping at nothing.

"Just tightening you up a little first"

Before you can work out what I'm tightening you up for, I guide you to standing, your heels giving you the extra lift so that I stay rudely jammed up your ass, and then sit backward onto the office chair such rooms also come with, guiding you back until you're sitting on my knee, feet firmly on the floor, seeing yourself in the mirror.

"Ride me, make those tits bounce"

You begin to, leaning back against me, bracing with your cuffed hands and feet on the floor and we watch each other as you jerkily impale yourself on me, never really managing to find a rhythm, but certainly making your soft tits jiggle and bounce, no doubt uncomfortable for you. I see you staring in the mirror, reading your temporary branding, watching me, watching you.

Somehow through all of this, you've managed not to push the dildo out of your pussy, or pass out from having to breathe through your nose only, so it seems only fair to tear a few orgasms from you.

When you're at the bottom of your bounce, with me as deep in you as possible, I reach back and pull the lever on the side of the chair, tilting it back suddenly. With one hand round your throat and the other on your tit to steady you, pulling you back with me, lifting your feet off the ground and leaving you reliant on me for balance.

I keep a hand around your throat and with my other, reach out for the Doxy which I hold against you, feeling you shake and squirm, growling and gasping, bucking against me, squeezing and clenching on my cock as orgasm after orgasm rips through you and you scream and gasp down your nose, the gag keeping you a little quieter.

I keep the doxy on you until you go slack against me, a gibbering, quivering mess, barely able to function.

And now I get to cum.

Your weight is pushing me back into the chair, and I've not the grip to lift you, so I tilt my hips and begin to hammer into you, thrusting in short stabs, never really pulling back, increasing my pace as you start to squirm again, my arm round your waist to keep you from falling, my hand cupping your tit, pulling you into me until as you clunch me and I fuck you I finally cum deep inside you, repeated jerks and spasms as I squirt deep in you, watching your tummy twitch and quiver as you feel me cumming.

We lie there, gasping, getting our breath, the sweat that covers us cooling and tingling.

"Good work Fucktoy. Time to get you cleaned up and ready to go again". I say as I unbuckle your gag.

"Yes sir, thank you sir" you whisper. Nestling your head back against me, knowing that the next round will be so very different. It's the first time you've spoken since you stepped out of the office and headed over.