All Comments on 'An Alaska Tundra Adventure'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens9 months ago

Well done! Five stars!

Seeker81Seeker819 months ago

Your stories are always outstanding.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Delightful story!

5

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Well I suppose it was a wild goose chase but at least Amanda found love. Another delightful tale from the author.

A_BierceA_Bierce9 months ago

Next you'll be writing a romance that features Bremsstrahlung Radiation and 30mm chain guns, A perfect romance, of course. You've covered damn near everything else.

Cracker270Cracker2709 months ago

Great job. Always a pleasure when you stories show up

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

It is always a pleasure to read another of your stories. The characters are relatable no matter the era, I especially like you have all natural women for the female lead.

des911des9119 months ago

Another great story. Thank you

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

This is not my favorite category, but your stories make it worth jumping into the Romance section. This was another very good story. 5 stars

alexetlaurealexetlaure9 months ago

5 stars ...what else !

CriosCrios9 months ago

Creative and original romance!

6King6King9 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

JusteenKJusteenK9 months ago

Absolutely lovely, thank you for posting such a feel good story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Little too cliche of an ending for you but a great story that kept me reading. 4.6*

Niceguy2000Niceguy20009 months ago

Fun as usual.

Nice aircraft stuff...

linnearlinnear9 months ago

Always a very good read and a wonderful story.

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeister9 months ago

Great story as usual. I was hoping they would eventually find the diamonds, but love was certainly better!

At the beginning of the story it was 'Bearing Sea' later it changed to 'Bering', which is what I see in Google maps. Just something for the next time you're editing. It certainly didn't take away from an entertaining story. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice story, but it's "Bering" not "Bearing".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved your story -- Amanda and Matt grow slowly into their love. Love their descriptions -- her breasts, nipples that poke his chest, his cock, her hairy mound. Loved the hairy chest on Matt -- they fit so well together! Thanks for writing a love story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story as is usual for your work. One detail though: on the first two pages, you refer to the bodies of water as "Bearing" Sea & Strait. Need to lose the "a". On later pages its correctly spelled as "Bering".

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

For Amanda, I think Matt is the real treasure she found. And the same goes for Matt in finding Amanda. Loved their descriptions -- and sleeping together in the sleeping bag was a perfect way for her to caress his hairy chest, abs, and cock -- and then to make love together. Loved the way you brought the story to a conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Main male character seemed a bit unsecure about his education condisiding his extensive schooling,good story .

Smiffy69Smiffy699 months ago

Good story. Need that editor though. Bering to Bearing and back to Bering. Tsk. 😶

MaultascheMaultasche9 months ago

After all the comments on Bering, Bearing, Yurovski or Kurovski or whatsoever: as usual a great story, thank you very much! I enjoyed it!

Davester37Davester378 months ago

As usual, I love the background, the setting, and all the details. I was a bit slow to warm up to Amanda, with her deceit and lack of preparation. She didn’t seem like a compelling person to me, but I’m glad she turned it around for the happy ending.

It’s another winner for me, so thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really enjoyed this story, and especially liked the basics of flying a plane with pontoons—always wondered about the extra drag of the water.

Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Still a good story. I say "still" because I have read it before, probably on this site. 5*

jlg07jlg078 months ago

I have to say you come up with Very unique plots and i just love your writing a. Thanks for sharing this.....

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNo8 months ago

An very good tale well told.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like all your stories it was wonderful. Thank you very much.

Comentarista82Comentarista828 months ago

I thought you balanced the story well in length, detail and development. While there's a few things that tell me I should say something, they're not overwhelming enough to list. I'll say it's a 5 and move on, as I love the idea she came looking for treasure but found her man instead.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just about have to scratch those mosquito bites....

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearner7 months ago

Sweet and well written story of people caring for each other and becoming a loving couple.

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

At first I was a little annoyed that with all the research you went through to create Amanda's fiction and the history of the Alaskan Native Americans you couldn't see how to spell Bering for the name of the body of water between Alaska and Siberia. Maybe it was a reverse typo that had you spell it right (inadvertently) later in the story. but in any case they certainly fell in love (lust) quickly out of necessity and all in all it wasn't a bad story considering how silly treasure hunt stories are. I gave it a 5* rating because I enjoyed it, not because it was such a great work of literature (even for Literotica). So thanks for a good read and on to something of greater quality.

wwaldripwwaldrip6 months ago

Loved the story

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

Loved the yarn. Well told, well researched. I'll even forgive you for being "overbearing" on the spelling of the "Bering" Sea!...lol...although it did irk me the first couple of times, when it broke my chsin of thought! I deducted one star, when your story deserved five!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Aviators don't refer to any type of aircraft as a 'prop jet'. I'm pretty sure you are referring to an aircraft powered by one or more turboprop engines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

A little sketchy on the pilots ratings and what they will and won’t allow. But anyone interested can look them up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories