An Alaska Tundra Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out that breath by whispering, "Oh God", then sucked in another and pushed herself into Matt's stroking cock. Her hips bucked as the first wave raced through her and that was all Matt could take. He rammed his cock inside Amanda fast as the first shot raced up his cock and made him groan. Three more times he pulled out of Amanda's shaking body as far as he could and then rammed his cock back inside her as another spurt splattered inside Amanda's rippling passage. At the end, Amanda raised her thigh almost to Matt's chest in order to push his cock inside her a little deeper, and then bucked into his cock over and over. When she stopped, both she and Matt were panting as they tried to catch their breath.

Amanda held Matt's cock inside her by keeping her leg hooked over his body. It was a feeling she didn't want to end, the feeling of being one with a man, the feeling of being his. In her mind, she knew that just once didn't make her his, but she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling. She felt warm and safe and protected that way, and she hadn't had that feeling in a long time. It wasn't until Matt's cock softened enough it slipped out of her that she opened her eyes.

Matt was looking at her, so she smiled.

"I don't think I want to get out of this sleeping bag. Let's just stay here."

Matt chuckled.

"I'd agree with you except we need to eat something. I'll start the stove and warm up the plane."

When Matt unzipped the sleeping bag and crawled out, it didn't seem to be as cold as when they went to bed. He looked out the window and it looked like the fog was lifting.

"Hey, Amanda, I think it's clearing up a little."

Amanda crawled out of the sleeping bag, shivered, and looked out the window, then turned to face Matt.

"Do you think we'll be able to leave today?"

Matt shrugged.

"It's only seven. We'll wait and see if it goes away or not. I'd guess by tomorrow it'll be gone, maybe by this afternoon."

Amanda crawled back into the sleeping bag then, but Matt hadn't missed seeing her firm breasts and the patch of hair on her mound. If they hadn't just made love, she'd have hardened his cock again.

Matt started the stove, then got his clothes from the sleeping bag and dressed. By the time he finished the small stove had warmed the interior of the plane to a temperature that was at least bearable. He fixed more oatmeal for them both and was surprised when he told Amanda that it was ready, she didn't dress inside the sleeping bag like she always had before. She just crawled out, turned around, and fished her clothes out of the bottom of the bag. Matt smiled because she had a very nice ass too.

By ten, most of the fog had cleared, so Matt walked down to the lake to see if the water had frozen over or not. What he found was ice out about six feet from the shore, but clear water after that. He went back and told Amanda he thought they could try to take off after lunch.

The fog was all gone by one, so Matt started the Cessna and let her idle to warm up the engine. While the engine was warming up, Matt put Amanda in the right side seat and showed her how to increase the engine speed,

"I'm going to push her off the bank enough she's floating and then get on the pontoon to get inside. She may need a few more rpm's to help, so when I tell you to give her more throttle, just give her a little. When I tell you to stop, move the throttle back to idle. If you wait too long, she'll keep going and you'll leave me on the shore."

Matt rocked the Cessna up and down on the floats to break her free from the thin film of ice that had frozen her pontoons to the ground, and then started to push. She was moving a little, but it was taking all he had. He yelled to Amanda, "give her a little gas".

When Amanda did, the Cessna started to move onto the ice on the lake. She broke through the ice and stopped, so Matt yelled at Amanda to give her more. Amanda did, and Matt had to jump from the shore to the left pontoon as the Cessna lurched forward. He yelled for Amanda to move the throttle back to idle as soon as he was on the pontoon. After untying the rope around her tail, Matt walked up the pontoon and climbed inside.

He looked over at Amanda and grinned.

"Not too bad for a woman who's never flown a plane. You ready to go to Nome now?"

Once he'd idled out away from shore, Matt gradually increased the engine speed until the Cessna was up on her steps, and then headed for the north side of the lake. When he was a hundred yards from the shore, he turned to the South and drove her almost to the island, then made a U-turn and started back across the wake in the water he'd just left. The wake would help the Cessna get up to flying speed, and about two hundred yards from the west shore, she did. Matt pulled back on the yoke then, and after another hundred yards or so, she was in the air. Matt climbed to two thousand feet and then radioed Nome to request an altitude and a heading.

Amanda didn't say much as they were taking off. She was watching out the window as the tundra passed under the plane. She'd been so sure she'd been right about the diamonds and gems. Now, she realized it was all just wishful thinking.

True, there had been no record of Kurovsky turning the diamonds and gems over to the Russian government, but in the early days of that government, there were probably a lot of things that hadn't been properly recorded. The other thing that convinced her she was wrong was what Kurovsky had done during his life.

In later life, he did regret leading the execution squad that killed the Romanovs, but at the time, he was a devout supporter of the communist movement and it was doubtful that he would have taken the Romanov fortune for himself. It was also very doubtful that given the number of other people involved, one or more of those people hadn't told someone about Kurovsky taking possession of the diamonds and gems.

If that treasure had disappeared, Kurovsky would have probably been tortured until he revealed the location and then either sent to a Gulag to die or just shot. Instead, he continued to hold higher and higher positions in the Russian government.

Amanda realized what she'd done was to take a question posed by the lack of evidence to form a theory and then read what evidence she had found in the context of her preconceived theory. She'd wasted a lot of money and time only to prove herself wrong.

Amanda smiled then. No, she hadn't wasted that money and time. She hadn't found any treasure by that lake, but she had found something else. She'd found a man who she'd grown to like, then trust, and then love. She didn't know if he felt the same way, but he had made love to her and she didn't think he would have done that if he didn't feel something for her.

When Matt had leveled out the Cessna and set the autopilot he looked over at Amanda and saw she was smiling.

"You're smiling. I figured you'd be sad because you didn't find what you were looking for."

Amanda reached over and touched Matt's arm.

"I didn't find any diamonds and gems, but I found something else, something better. I found you."

Matt was more than a little surprised. Over the course of the week, he'd decided he liked Amanda because she seemed to be confident in what she was doing and didn't seem to mind the bugs and the fact that they were isolated. He started to feel more for her when she'd obviously been afraid they wouldn't get back. It had felt good to see her relax a little when he tried to make her feel better. When it had gotten colder and he was truly worried about their situation, his instinct had been to protect her. After making love with her, he wasn't sure he could just fly her back to Anchorage and then watch her leave. Up until that point, he didn't know if she felt the same way.

Matt didn't want to see the look on Amanda's face in case he'd misunderstood her so he looked at his instrument panel.

"You think I'm someone you'd be happy with? I'm just a guy who flies around Alaska. You've got a college education and could have any man you want."

Amanda stroked his arm.

"I don't need a man with a lot of education. I need a man who cares about me and what I need. I know you thought I was crazy to come up here and look for something I'd probably never find, but you didn't try to talk me out of doing it. You walked up and down with me while I searched and you didn't say anything. When I got scared you tried to reassure me, and when it got really cold, you did everything you could to keep me safe. When we made love, I knew you were that man."

Matt grinned.

"Well, if it helps any, I'm glad I'm that man because I don't think I could just watch you take off and fly back to Utah. I just didn't know how to tell you."

When they landed at Nome, Matt arranged for a tie-down for the Cessna and for her to be refueled the next morning. After that, he called a cab to take them to the same hotel. The desk clerk smiled when he recognized Matt.

"Hi Matt. You're a day late, but I'll have your two rooms ready by one."

Before Matt could say anything, Amanda smiled at the clerk.

"We'll be needing just one room, if that's OK."

That night after Amanda shrieked and shuddered as the orgasm swept her away, she stroked Matt's back.

"I don't want this to ever end. I can't have it end."

Matt kissed her and then asked how they could make that happen.

"You have a degree to finish up in Utah and I have my business here. It's gonna be a long commute."

Amanda stroked his back again.

"After this wild goose chase I went on, I'm not sure I'm cut out to be a professor like I planned. I let my hopes get in the way of a proper investigation and a professor would never do that."

Matt kissed Amanda on the forehead.

"Amanda, you just made a mistake and you shouldn't let one mistake change what you set out to do. You should finish your degree like you always planned to do."

Amanda stroked his cheek.

"I might finish my master's in education, but that's as far as I'm going. I got my degree in education because I like working with kids. What I decided to do is look for a teacher's job in Anchorage so we can be together."

Reynolds Air Charters is still a business in Anchorage, but it's grown. Matt doesn't fly charters much anymore. He's too busy managing the Anchorage business. Once a month he flies the Cessna to Fairbanks, Juneau, and Nome to check in with the managers of those offices. Matt flies the Cessna because he can't give her up. She sits in a hanger most of the time while his other fleet of planes and pilots take care of the passenger and cargo business.

Amanda didn't finish her master's degree until twenty years later. By that time, their two kids were grown and starting college. The master's degree got her a nice increase in pay at the high school where she'd taught all twenty of those years. She figures that in six more years she'll retire and help Matt.

She knows he'll never really retire. He'll probably hand over Reynolds Air Charters to their son Jason as soon as Jason gets his bachelor's degree in business, but he won't give up flying until a doctor tells him he has to.

When Matt gets a charter to Shismaref, Amanda takes the day off from her teaching job and goes with him. That's because they always fly over that little lake with no name with an island and a finger of land on the west shore that looks like a fish hook. They don't land, but Matt flies around in circles so Amanda can take pictures.

When they get home, she puts the pictures in the box that holds the only other thing she found at that lake. It's an empty cartridge case for a Mosin Nagant rifle. It's turned sort of a greenish brown over the years, but Amanda doesn't want it any different. It reminds her of that week where she started looking for a treasure and ended up finding the man she'd always wanted.